#1 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio
Captain America

With The

The Mask

VS

Superman

If Captain America had The Mask and wore it in a Battle against Superman would he beat him ? 

#2 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Tough choice.

#3 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio
Captain America with The Mask would be able to create whatever objects he needed and he would have Superhuman Strength and Super Speed. Also Cap would have the ability to Fly on some level... I think Superman will catch hell trying to actuall KO Cap. Cap is already tough as it is. With the insane powers of The Mask... Cap will be one tough dude
#4 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, But I'm wondering.....Is'nt the mask evil? Would'nt a poster boy like Cap kick it back?

#5 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Yeah, But I'm wondering.....Is'nt the mask evil? Would'nt a poster boy like Cap kick it back?"
The Mask isnt Evil... Mask helped out Lobo one time
#6 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Yeah, But I'm wondering.....Is'nt the mask evil? Would'nt a poster boy like Cap kick it back?"
The Mask isnt Evil... Mask helped out Lobo one time"
Yeah, But Lobo has killed angels before, He ain't that good a guy.
#7 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"King Saturn said:
"TheDrifter said:
The Mask isnt Evil... Mask helped out Lobo one time"
Yeah, But Lobo has killed angels before, He ain't that good a guy.
"
But Lobo isnt totally evil... and for the sake of the Battle. The Mask is being worn by Captain America
#8 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, Then I give it to Cap.

#9 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30132 posts) - - Show Bio

Most definately. Look at what the Mask did to Jim Carrey: reality warping powers, enhanced physical abilities, and a yellow suit. Supes loses.

#10 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio
Warsman said:
"Most definately. Look at what the Mask did to Jim Carrey: reality warping powers, enhanced physical abilities, and a yellow suit. Supes loses."
Ha Ha Ha ! I wonder what Cap would look like with The Mask
#11 Posted by xXi0RIXx (1736 posts) - - Show Bio

#12 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio
xXi0RIXx said:
"
"
Ha Ha Ha  !  I think his Captain America mask would cover The Mask he is wearing

lol
#13 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
xXi0RIXx said:
"
"
LMAO!!     LMAxXi0RIXx, You are the MAN....i mean WOMAN!!!
#14 Posted by xXi0RIXx (1736 posts) - - Show Bio

ahhhhhhhhh nothing like good photoshop

#15 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman would win. This is like Goku vs the Masked CP. Goku wins. The same thing. Supes win.

#16 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Superman would win. This is like Goku vs the Masked CP. Goku wins. The same thing. Supes win.
"
Why do you always bring Goku up. lol
#17 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"Hedatary said:
"Superman would win. This is like Goku vs the Masked CP. Goku wins. The same thing. Supes win.
"
Why do you always bring Goku up. lol
"
I'm just using an analogy.
#18 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

Whoever wears the Mask has the power to do anything. So I'm gonna go with the Mask on this one.

#19 Posted by Danko (276 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't the mask grant you you're inner most desire? Like Jim Carey was a comic/cartoon lover, so he gains all those cartoon like powers. The other guy that had the mask wanted power and respect, so he changed in a monstrous villain.

So the question is, What is caps deepest desire?...

#20 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio
Danko said:
"Doesn't the mask grant you you're inner most desire? Like Jim Carey was a comic/cartoon lover, so he gains all those cartoon like powers. The other guy that had the mask wanted power and respect, so he changed in a monstrous villain.

So the question is, What is caps deepest desire?..."
Thats a Good Point. But it also gives you Genie Like powers to create Objects out of Thin Air as well
#21 Posted by James Bond (34 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap-Mask

#22 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Danko said:
"Doesn't the mask grant you you're inner most desire? Like Jim Carey was a comic/cartoon lover, so he gains all those cartoon like powers. The other guy that had the mask wanted power and respect, so he changed in a monstrous villain.

Thats a Good Point. But it also gives you Genie Like powers to create Objects out of Thin Air as well"
Such as Kryptonite?
#23 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"King Saturn said:
"Danko said:

Thats a Good Point. But it also gives you Genie Like powers to create Objects out of Thin Air as well"
Such as Kryptonite?
"
And there goes supes....dying.
#24 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"King Saturn said:
"Danko said:

Such as Kryptonite?
"
Oh Sh!t... 

forgot all about that
#25 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait a minute?! Cap's greatest desire is peace, isn't it? To bring justice in the world? so...if Cap puts the mas on...wouldn't cap turn into an upgraded self? jeez...talk about irony

#26 Posted by Sniber (317 posts) - - Show Bio

@One-Above-You said:

Whoever wears the Mask has the power to do anything. So I'm gonna go with the Mask on this one.

anything includes he can defeat TOAA(your avatar)

#27 Posted by bornstar (1320 posts) - - Show Bio

supes

#28 Posted by Dextersinister (5765 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman will just take it off him before he can do anything, it's been done before.

#29 Posted by Strider92 (16092 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister said:

Superman will just take it off him before he can do anything, it's been done before.

Only the wearer of the mask can remove it. Supe's has no way of separating them. Honestly it wouldn't matter who was wearing the mask. Due to toon-force even a mouse wearing the mask would win.

#30 Edited by Dextersinister (5765 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@Dextersinister said:

Only the wearer of the mask can remove it. Supe's has no way of separating them. Honestly it wouldn't matter who was wearing the mask. Due to toon-force even a mouse wearing the mask would win.

It's been taken off by others before, if this is the mask from the film alone he simply doesn't have the feats to prove he could hurt Superman.

#31 Posted by Driger (136 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think cap will ever use that idiotic thing.