#1 Edited by StormShadow_X (1622 posts) - - Show Bio

No Force choke or any force abuse. This excludes his use of the force the use his Lightsaber and to achieve above human feats.

Captain America (From Winter Soldier) Vs. Darth Vader during his fight with Obi Wan in Revenge Of the Sith.

#2 Edited by DarthDalek (236 posts) - - Show Bio

Darth Vader stomps. Force push into lava.

#3 Posted by i_like_swords (16072 posts) - - Show Bio

#4 Posted by RisingBean (4372 posts) - - Show Bio

So this is Vader without any force feats vs Cap? Also is this Anakin pre Kenobi maiming as the picture presents or cyborg? Those answers will be important.

Hm. Cap has better stats and a weapon that can stand up to the lightsaber. Anakin is a damned good swordsman.

#5 Posted by Sparnage (302 posts) - - Show Bio

If vibranium can easily resist lightsabers, then Cap takes this.

#6 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap's too strong, and Anakin is too emotional.

#7 Posted by StormShadow_X (1622 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Immortal777 (7702 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite

Since no force its a regular human who can't use his weapon vs Cap.

#9 Posted by nerdchore (2290 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite

Since no force its a regular human who can't use his weapon vs Cap.

#10 Posted by RisingBean (4372 posts) - - Show Bio

Gonna go with Cap for a majority. How big depends on if Anakin gets to use Force Powers to use the lightsaber. If not, he is as likely to kill himself and Cap takes a sweep. If Anakin can use the force to wield the light saber with proficiency, then Cap takes a smaller majority because young Anakin has a tendency to be too emotional and tactically unsound.

#11 Edited by Easternwind (3891 posts) - - Show Bio

@risingbean said:

So this is Vader without any force feats vs Cap? Also is this Anakin pre Kenobi maiming as the picture presents or cyborg? Those answers will be important.

Hm. Cap has better stats and a weapon that can stand up to the lightsaber. Anakin is a damned good swordsman.

Nah.....

#12 Posted by StormShadow_X (1622 posts) - - Show Bio

@immortal777:

Updated. He can use it for his lightsaber and too achieve above human feats

#13 Posted by RisingBean (4372 posts) - - Show Bio

@easternwind: So Anakin Skywalker can lift tons, or run 26 miles an hour or tank blaster shots to the stomach or do half the stuff Cap has done without dipping into the force?

Prove it.

#14 Edited by BoringPerson (2226 posts) - - Show Bio

RotS Anakin overwhelms Cap. Precognition alone should give him the win.

#15 Posted by XxEdward_KenwayXx (574 posts) - - Show Bio

Anakin should take this. OP said that he can use the force to wield his lightsaber with proficiency and achieve enhanced human levels. So I say due to his insane and unpredictable sword wielding abilities and enhanced reflexes(greater than caps) I say he wins 6/10 times. The other 4 I give it to cap for having a stable mind during battle.

#16 Posted by dondave (38636 posts) - - Show Bio

Anakin

#17 Posted by Jmarshmallow (9148 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd actually say Cap on this one.

All the feats that Anakin performed sans Force could easily be replicated by Cap IMO.

Jmarshmallow

#18 Posted by XxEdward_KenwayXx (574 posts) - - Show Bio

@jmarshmallow: the interesting thing is that both cap and anakin have never faced an opponent with these types of weapons. Cap has never faced an opponent with a lightsaber and anakin has never faced an opponent with a near-indestructible shield.

This would be one hell of a battle. Now, is anakin allowed to take caps shield away using the force or not?

#19 Edited by Jayc1324 (12939 posts) - - Show Bio

Darth Vader wins. Physically superior.

#20 Posted by Obi_Wan__ (257 posts) - - Show Bio

Anakin With ease wins here. By the way the anakin he is talking about is a post order 66 but pre getting cut in half and burned alive.

Anakin beat a holding back count dooku and had the upper hand against Jedi Master obi wan.

Anakin and obi were fighting at incredibly fast speeds. In the movies Anakins an amazing duelist. Cap is not even close to fast enough to react to Anakin. This is what would happen Cap would see anakin slaughtering all this people and would try to interfere Then Darth Vader would speedblitz him and cut off his shield arm the kill him.

#21 Posted by StormShadow_X (1622 posts) - - Show Bio

bump?

#22 Posted by mikelikemike (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Vader

#23 Posted by leonkarlen123 (4774 posts) - - Show Bio

@risingbean: Prove that Captain America can lift even a ton, let alone tons''

One strike from the lightsaber and Cap is down for good, just by touching him it would go right through him like cardboard box cut by promethium steel.

#24 Posted by Sachmoo (967 posts) - - Show Bio

Imo these always come down to, Can the lightsaber (which supposedly can cut through everything) cut through the Shield (which supposedly is unbreakable/impenetrable)? Of course, we don't know.

#25 Posted by Appzashok (1369 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap throws his shield at anakin frustrated unable to hit vader.anakin catches it n then squashes cap like a fly.

#26 Posted by FlashKnight (468 posts) - - Show Bio

This is spite in favor of Anakin. Lightsaber decapitates Cap, Force or not.

#27 Posted by hirev_starman (619 posts) - - Show Bio

Anakin

#28 Posted by Noone301994 (5853 posts) - - Show Bio

Darth Vader pretty easily.

#29 Posted by i_like_swords (16072 posts) - - Show Bio

@sachmoo said:

Imo these always come down to, Can the lightsaber (which supposedly can cut through everything) cut through the Shield (which supposedly is unbreakable/impenetrable)? Of course, we don't know.

Wrong on both accounts. Anakin doesn't necessarily need to cut through the shield to get to Cap, it's just a shield, not body armor, and it's never been said that lightsabers cut through anything, they're just really good for it. The saber can't get through Cap's shield but Anakin is certainly skilled enough to around it, and it wouldn't take much for a lightsaber to end Cap.

#30 Posted by Sachmoo (967 posts) - - Show Bio

@sachmoo said:

Wrong on both accounts. Anakin doesn't necessarily need to cut through the shield to get to Cap, it's just a shield, not body armor, and it's never been said that lightsabers cut through anything, they're just really good for it. The saber can't get through Cap's shield but Anakin is certainly skilled enough to around it, and it wouldn't take much for a lightsaber to end Cap.

Ok, that's why i put supposedly in there. I thought i remembered Howard Stark saying it when he was showing the prototype to Cap. Either way, i know the lightsaber will take cap out if it hits him, im not saying his shield is body armor. But Cap is pretty damn good at blocking/parrying most incoming attacks with it, and usually aims to disarm his opponents fairly quickly. He is certainly stronger than Anakin, but i have them about even in athleticism. If Cap can get the lightsaber away from him, he is toast.

I'm assuming we are only going off movie feats too.

#31 Posted by Keenko (1524 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap should take a majority.

#32 Edited by RisingBean (4372 posts) - - Show Bio

@risingbean: Prove that Captain America can lift even a ton, let alone tons''

One strike from the lightsaber and Cap is down for good, just by touching him it would go right through him like cardboard box cut by promethium steel.

#33 Posted by Aressword (485 posts) - - Show Bio

@xanni15 said:

Cap's too strong, and Anakin is too emotional.