• 135 results
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Power NeXus

Captain America (Steve) has been mind-controlled into thinking that a certain group of the X-Students are terrorists bent on destroying America.  
-Cap has two hours to watch and study any available videos of these students in the Danger Room or in the field, and is given full descriptions of their powers and capabilities.  
-Cap is not allowed to bring any weapons to the battle other than his shield. 
-The X-Students enter the fight knowing they will be fighting a dangerous opponent, but know nothing more. 
-The arena is a very large construction site with widely varied terrain (Cap has 12 hours to explore and get a feel for the area before the fight starts). Cap enters on one side, the X-Students enter together on the other side. Cap knows where the X-Students start, but they do not know where he starts.
-All fighters are eliminated by KO or death. (Rockslide can be eliminated by incapacitation). Character morals apply. 

X-Students are: 
Rockslide 
Surge 
Match 
Hellion 
Wolf Cub 
Icarus 
Anole 
Jubilee 
Pixie 
Bling! 
Prodigy 
Niko04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Niko04

cap loses
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By Strafe Prower

Cap gets beaten pretty bad.
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Klandicar

Hold on guys, Cap might be able to take this.  These kids don't have nearly the amount of experience he has.  That shield can KO a lot of them before they even realize what hit em.

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Strafe Prower

He can't take them all out fast, and the combined attacks of Jubilee and Surge alone would be enough to take him down. With power houses and fliers there, I just don't see cap taking it against this many of them, even though they are new to the game.
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Klandicar
@Strafe Prower said:
" He can't take them all out fast, and the combined attacks of Jubilee and Surge alone would be enough to take him down. With power houses and fliers there, I just don't see cap taking it against this many of them, even though they are new to the game. "
He'll wait until they split up and KO em one by one.  Jubilee would seriously get 1 shot by his shield quickly...
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Strafe Prower
@Klandicar said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
" He can't take them all out fast, and the combined attacks of Jubilee and Surge alone would be enough to take him down. With power houses and fliers there, I just don't see cap taking it against this many of them, even though they are new to the game. "
He'll wait until they split up and KO em one by one.  Jubilee would seriously get 1 shot by his shield quickly... "

She could knock the sheild out of the sky with an attack. She has some experience and it would be hard to get something around her like that. Also that would leave him defenseless agains multiple other oppenents with superior strength and durability. Also Surge could 1 shot Cap like Electro did.
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Power NeXus

OP edited. Now Cap has 12 hours to get a lay of the playing field, and he knows where the X-Students are when they start.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By Son Of Storm
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Strafe Prower
@Power NeXus said:
"OP edited. Now Cap has 12 hours to get a lay of the playing field, and he knows where the X-Students are when they start. "

I still can't see him pulling something like that off, His plan, if he does have a chance of winning this, would have to perfect otherwise, he gets ended quickly.
ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ThanosIsMad

Surge, Hellion, and Rockslide are pretty beastly on their own, especially Hellion after his TK upgrade thanks to Emma. 

Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Klandicar
@Son Of Storm said:
" Rockslide- solo potential
Surge- solo
Match-solo
Hellion -solo
Wolf Cub-needs help
Icarus -needs help
Anole needs help
Jubilee -solo
Pixie-needs help
Bling!-solo/needs help
Prodigy-solo "
Come on man...Jubilee solo Captain America?  You guys are obviously underestimating his military background.
.Spider-man.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By .Spider-man.

Wait this is all at once and not one on one?
Wth did Cap do to you for deserving this? lol

Green Skin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By Green Skin

There is no way Cap can pull that off.  Absolutely none. Especially with a powerful Telekinetic in the mix.  If anyone thinks he can they are seriously fooling themselves.

Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Klandicar
@Green Skin said:
" There is no way Cap can pull that off.  Absolutely none. Especially with a powerful Telekinetic in the mix.  If anyone thinks he can they are seriously fooling themselves. "
Nah man, I just know that Cap is good when the odds are against him.  A lot of those kids will have their skulls caved in when the unbreakable shield catches them from behind.
Green Skin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Green Skin
@Klandicar said:
" @Green Skin said:
" There is no way Cap can pull that off.  Absolutely none. Especially with a powerful Telekinetic in the mix.  If anyone thinks he can they are seriously fooling themselves. "
Nah man, I just know that Cap is good when the odds are against him.  A lot of those kids will have their skulls caved in when the unbreakable shield catches them from behind. "
lol, yeah right.  It's not like there a bunch of AIM soldiers, Cap would get mobbed here.  There is too much power on the other side, and lets not forget they are trained in h2h.  Throw in the fact that Cap can't execute any shield throws or he'll lose the shield via Hellion.  He's just not equipped with the skills to take on all these kids at once.  Think otherwise? Prove it.  Show me an on panel feat that is even remotely close to this.
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Klandicar
@Green Skin said:

" @Klandicar said:

" @Green Skin said:

Nah man, I just know that Cap is good when the odds are against him.  A lot of those kids will have their skulls caved in when the unbreakable shield catches them from behind. "
lol, yeah right.  It's not like there a bunch of AIM soldiers, Cap would get mobbed here.  There is too much power on the other side, and lets not forget they are trained in h2h.  Throw in the fact that Cap can't execute any shield throws or he'll lose the shield via Hellion.  He's just not equipped with the skills to take on all these kids at once.  Think otherwise? Prove it.  Show me an on panel feat that is even remotely close to this. "
Yeah, well he can just crack them in the face with it.  He is peak human, they are not.  He can keep KOing one after the other as they come around a corner and then the bodies will start piling up.  And those kids are going to hold back because morals apply, they don't want to kill Captain America, but he wants to KO/kill them since he thinks they are terrorists.  I'm sure those X-men are more patriotic than the posters in this thread...its like you guys completely ignored his near 70 year history of fighting for America.
Green Skin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Green Skin
@Klandicar said:
" @Green Skin said:

" @Klandicar said:

" @Green Skin said:

lol, yeah right.  It's not like there a bunch of AIM soldiers, Cap would get mobbed here.  There is too much power on the other side, and lets not forget they are trained in h2h.  Throw in the fact that Cap can't execute any shield throws or he'll lose the shield via Hellion.  He's just not equipped with the skills to take on all these kids at once.  Think otherwise? Prove it.  Show me an on panel feat that is even remotely close to this. "
Yeah, well he can just crack them in the face with it.  He is peak human, they are not.  He can keep KOing one after the other as they come around a corner and then the bodies will start piling up.  And those kids are going to hold back because morals apply, they don't want to kill Captain America, but he wants to KO/kill them since he thinks they are terrorists.  I'm sure those X-men are more patriotic than the posters in this thread...its like you guys completely ignored his near 70 year history of fighting for America. "
Wow! That has to be the lamest reasoning ever.  Try again please.  They are not just going to stand there and wait to be hit in the face, a blow to the face isn't automatically going to KO anyone.  He may be peak human, but they are mutant and thus have biology that surpasses a normal humans on different levels depending on who you are talking about.  Rockslide is way more durable than Cap for example.

What the hell do morals have to do with this fight?  If anything Cap holds back because he's fighting kids. What the hell does Cap's fighting for America have to do with anything?  Just cuz you have 70 years of fighting experince doesn't mean you automatically win fights where you are badly outmatched.

Please go read the powersets for the Xavier students and come back with a better argument than being a Cap fanboy.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#19  Edited By Ferro Vida

I can see Captain America winning this. Not easily, but it is entirely possible.

EDIT: I didn't see Helion and Pixie on there. Scratch my earlier statement.

.Spider-man.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By .Spider-man.

There is no way Cap wins this if it is all of them at the same time.

Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Klandicar
@Green Skin said:
" @Klandicar said:
" @Green Skin said:

" @Klandicar said:

" @Green Skin said:

Yeah, well he can just crack them in the face with it.  He is peak human, they are not.  He can keep KOing one after the other as they come around a corner and then the bodies will start piling up.  And those kids are going to hold back because morals apply, they don't want to kill Captain America, but he wants to KO/kill them since he thinks they are terrorists.  I'm sure those X-men are more patriotic than the posters in this thread...its like you guys completely ignored his near 70 year history of fighting for America. "
Wow! That has to be the lamest reasoning ever.  Try again please.  They are not just going to stand there and wait to be hit in the face, a blow to the face isn't automatically going to KO anyone.  He may be peak human, but they are mutant and thus have biology that surpasses a normal humans on different levels depending on who you are talking about.  Rockslide is way more durable than Cap for example.  What the hell do morals have to do with this fight?  If anything Cap holds back because he's fighting kids. What the hell does Cap's fighting for America have to do with anything?  Just cuz you have 70 years of fighting experince doesn't mean you automatically win fights where you are badly outmatched.  Please go read the powersets for the Xavier students and come back with a better argument than being a Cap fanboy. "
It's all about the divide and conquer strategy.  Captain America fought the germans, he knows about the pincer technique.  You just admitted that they are all kids, that means his experience will trump theirs badly, which means when the shields start flying there will be a lot of stained X-men diapers.
yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By yodagod

I won't even bother with vs all of them at once.  It would be a huge spitelike curbstomp for the kids.  So I'll treat this as a gauntlet that's out of order.
Rockslide ... Cap hits him with his shield and destroys Rockslide's body, Rockslide reforms and stomps Cap.
Surge ... Could go either way, I'll give the slight edge to Cap for experience.
Match ... If Cap prepared correctly he could ko Ben, but all Ben needs is a single good blast.  Slight majority for Match.
Hellion ...Cap gets stomped by one of the most powerful TK users in Marvel.  I wouldn't be surprised to find him on a list of omegas soon.
Wolf Cub ...Cap wins easily.
Icarus ...Again Cap wins easily.
Anole ...Cap should take this on experience, though Victor has him in strength and agility, and can probably match him for speed and reflexes.
Jubilee ...Jubes should stomp Cap.  She is an official omega with her powers.  As Wondra Cap would win, but this says Jubilee.
Pixie ...Teleportation, magic, hallucinagenics, flight, training from Wolverine, and a soulblade give Pixie a win.
Bling! ... Cap wins.
Prodigy  ...David and Steve have a sweet h2h battle.  Prodigy wins pretty handily with about a thousand years of combat experience in nearly every known martial art thanks to absorbing a couple hundred years worth from Wolverine, a couple hundred years more from Kitty.  Add in everyone else he's ever been near, and you have a serious bada$$ in h2h.  He actually has the potential to be the greatest single martial artist on the planet, since he has now retained all the knowledge and skill that he's ever absorbed.

Green Skin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Green Skin
@Klandicar said:
" @Green Skin said:
" @Klandicar said:
" @Green Skin said:

" @Klandicar said:

" @Green Skin said:

Wow! That has to be the lamest reasoning ever.  Try again please.  They are not just going to stand there and wait to be hit in the face, a blow to the face isn't automatically going to KO anyone.  He may be peak human, but they are mutant and thus have biology that surpasses a normal humans on different levels depending on who you are talking about.  Rockslide is way more durable than Cap for example.  What the hell do morals have to do with this fight?  If anything Cap holds back because he's fighting kids. What the hell does Cap's fighting for America have to do with anything?  Just cuz you have 70 years of fighting experince doesn't mean you automatically win fights where you are badly outmatched.  Please go read the powersets for the Xavier students and come back with a better argument than being a Cap fanboy. "
It's all about the divide and conquer strategy.  Captain America fought the germans, he knows about the pincer technique.  You just admitted that they are all kids, that means his experience will trump theirs badly, which means when the shields start flying there will be a lot of stained X-men diapers. "
Germans are not students at the Xavier Institute.  Germans do not have mutant powers.  Like I said before if Cap uses a shield throw, he's going to lose that shield.  Hellion has TK so he better hold onto that shield if he wants to keep it.  Yeah there kids, but they're kids that have combat training.  Seriously, go read the powersets of the other team involved.  It's pretty clear you have no idea of what they are capable of.  Bring something good to the discussion or just stop.  Really man, just stop.
danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#24  Edited By danhimself

why is Prodigy in this?

Green Skin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Green Skin
@danhimself said:
" why is Prodigy in this? "
I think he meant the other one, not the one from Slingers,.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#26  Edited By Ferro Vida
@danhimself said:
" why is Prodigy in this? "

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

This guy
 This guy
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Klandicar

Do their powers really matter guys considering they are just kids?  Captain America can just be hiding behind some boxes, pop around the corner, toss a shield at a head to KO so-and-so.  Rinse and repeat several times and the fight is his.

Telekenesis or not...you get hit in the back of the head by a peak human you are going out...especially if ya are a kid!

Green Skin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Green Skin
@Klandicar said:
" Do their powers really matter guys considering they are just kids?  Captain America can just be hiding behind some boxes, pop around the corner, toss a shield at a head to KO so-and-so.  Rinse and repeat several times and the fight is his. "
Wow did you really just say that?  Epic fail on your part.  A box would be worse than useless as cover and like I said, once he tosses that sheild Hellion is gonna use TK, leaving Cap without his only weapon.  

Hide behind a box? Now I've heard everything.
danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#29  Edited By danhimself
@Green Skin: he used the wrong link then
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Klandicar
@Green Skin said:

" @Klandicar said:

" Do their powers really matter guys considering they are just kids?  Captain America can just be hiding behind some boxes, pop around the corner, toss a shield at a head to KO so-and-so.  Rinse and repeat several times and the fight is his. "

Wow did you really just say that?  Epic fail on your part.  A box would be worse than useless as cover and like I said, once he tosses that sheild Hellion is gonna use TK, leaving Cap without his only weapon.    Hide behind a box? Now I've heard everything. "
What you mean man?  Powers don't mean you automatically win the fight, otherwise Batman would always lose.  But guess what...Batman wins 99% of the time because of tact.  Captain America has tact too and will use it to his advantage.  This all comes from the 70 years of experience he has...those kids have what...a couple months to a few years.  That won't save them from a shield KO from a military tactician.  He is PEAK human, that is huge, it means he can KO them before they can use their powers.
yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By yodagod
@Klandicar:
Seriously, more than half of the listed team could take Steve 1 on 1, muchless all together.  This is such a stomp it isn't funny.  Prodigy can beat him by himself just in h2h.  And he's physically one of the weakest characters listed, and is technically depowered making him the lowest powerlevel characer involved.  Rockslide is class 100 strength and can have his entire body be destroyed and just reform it. How does Steve beat that.  Or someone with near Phoenix level telekinesis.  We should also mention that much smaller teams from this group have beaten foes that noone else could  i.e. Nimrod.   Nimrod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Steve.
Green Skin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Green Skin
@danhimself said:
" @Green Skin: he used the wrong link then "
That he did. 

@Klandicar said:
" Do their powers really matter guys considering they are just kids?  Captain America can just be hiding behind some boxes, pop around the corner, toss a shield at a head to KO so-and-so.  Rinse and repeat several times and the fight is his.  Telekenesis or not...you get hit in the back of the head by a peak human you are going out...especially if ya are a kid! "

Something just occurred to me...you have no idea who any of the other characters in this fight are do you?  You've also probably never read an X book since your so convinced a kid loses automatically.  They're the teen kind of kids, not like 8 year olds. The original X team were all kids and they took on Magneto, Juggernaut and many others.  Spider-man was a kid when he started too.  Face it, Cap's doomed and nothing you've said even remotely changes that fact.
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Klandicar
@Green Skin said:

" @danhimself said:

That he did. 

@Klandicar

said:

" Do their powers really matter guys considering they are just kids?  Captain America can just be hiding behind some boxes, pop around the corner, toss a shield at a head to KO so-and-so.  Rinse and repeat several times and the fight is his.  Telekenesis or not...you get hit in the back of the head by a peak human you are going out...especially if ya are a kid! "

Something just occurred to me...you have no idea who any of the other characters in this fight are do you?  You've also probably never read an X book since your so convinced a kid loses automatically.  They're the teen kind of kids, not like 8 year olds. The original X team were all kids and they took on Magneto, Juggernaut and many others.  Spider-man was a kid when he started too.  Face it, Cap's doomed and nothing you've said even remotely changes that fact. "
Can I ask you a question?  Are you an American?  Don't you understand what Captain America stands for?  I just don't get why you guys don't give Captain America a shot here...he has the tools to beat them, its called a shield to the back of the neck for an easy KO.  These X-kids don't have the durability to tank an unbreakable shield. I mean, maybe one or two do, but he will know who to take out first....hes a soldier after all.

I guess what I'm saying is Captain America has a lot on the line here, he thinks he is fighting for America itself.  Those X-kids are fighting a legend, they won't know what to do....
Green Skin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Green Skin
@Klandicar said:
" @Green Skin said:

" @Klandicar said:

Wow did you really just say that?  Epic fail on your part.  A box would be worse than useless as cover and like I said, once he tosses that sheild Hellion is gonna use TK, leaving Cap without his only weapon.    Hide behind a box? Now I've heard everything. "
What you mean man?  Powers don't mean you automatically win the fight, otherwise Batman would always lose.  But guess what...Batman wins 99% of the time because of tact.  Captain America has tact too and will use it to his advantage.  This all comes from the 70 years of experience he has...those kids have what...a couple months to a few years.  That won't save them from a shield KO from a military tactician.  He is PEAK human, that is huge, it means he can KO them before they can use their powers. "
Power and superior numbers win this fight, they far outweigh Cap's experience.  Peak human? Big deal.  Do you read comics? I have to ask because some of the things your saying are just sooo ridiculous it seems like you never have.

Any experienced fighter will tell you, there are just some fights you can't win. There are sooo many people with far less experience that could beat Cap down, and why is that?? Because there power far surpasses his.  By your logic Cap could beat Superman, Hulk, Sentry, Mad Jim Jaspers, Franklin Richards, Firestorm, Green Lantern, etc etc.  and we all know that's just totally not the case.
Green Skin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Green Skin
@Klandicar said:
" @Green Skin said:

" @danhimself said:

That he did. 

@Klandicar

said:

Something just occurred to me...you have no idea who any of the other characters in this fight are do you?  You've also probably never read an X book since your so convinced a kid loses automatically.  They're the teen kind of kids, not like 8 year olds. The original X team were all kids and they took on Magneto, Juggernaut and many others.  Spider-man was a kid when he started too.  Face it, Cap's doomed and nothing you've said even remotely changes that fact. "
Can I ask you a question?  Are you an American?  Don't you understand what Captain America stands for?  I just don't get why you guys don't give Captain America a shot here...he has the tools to beat them, its called a shield to the back of the neck for an easy KO.  These X-kids don't have the durability to tank an unbreakable shield. I mean, maybe one or two do, but he will know who to take out first....hes a soldier after all.  I guess what I'm saying is Captain America has a lot on the line here, he thinks he is fighting for America itself.  Those X-kids are fighting a legend, they won't know what to do.... "
Patriotism has nothing to do with anything here, and frankly your a jackass for saying that it does.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Matezoide2
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Power NeXus
@yodagod said:
"@Klandicar: Seriously, more than half of the listed team could take Steve 1 on 1, muchless all together.  This is such a stomp it isn't funny.  Prodigy can beat him by himself just in h2h.  And he's physically one of the weakest characters listed, and is technically depowered making him the lowest powerlevel characer involved.  Rockslide is class 100 strength and can have his entire body be destroyed and just reform it. How does Steve beat that.  Or someone with near Phoenix level telekinesis.  We should also mention that much smaller teams from this group have beaten foes that noone else could  i.e. Nimrod.   Nimrod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Steve. "

Prodigy can not beat Cap in h2h. He may have equal fighting skill, but he is hardly a fraction as strong, fast, agile, and experienced as Cap is. 
Rockslide isn't even close to being a 100 tonner. Last I heard, he can't bench more than 5 or 10. And, apparently, reforming his body isn't very easy. In World War Hulk, the Hulk just ripped his limbs off and he wasn't seen for the rest of the fight. 
Yes, Hellion has very powerful telekinesis, but he has very little experience, and Cap has plenty of Danger Room tapes to study his style. Cap would most likely recognize him as the most potentially dangerous one, and take him out first with a sneak attack and a shield throw. 

Remember that, in this fight, Cap (one of the greatest and most experienced tacticians in the Marvel U) has extensive time to study the powers and fighting styles of all his enemies, and to memorize the layout of the battle field, and he knows exactly where his opponents start. The X-Students enter the fight with absolutely no prep and no knowledge of the battle field, only knowing that they will be fighting someone.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Matezoide2
@Power NeXus: 
nice
man,i think i will have to reconsider...
anyway,Cap's shield can bounce,Cap can throw it on the biggest menances' head and let the shield bounce to hit the others,they wont have enough reaction speed to realise what is happening until they have already lost 2-4 of theyr power-houses (Surge,Hellion and Jubilee),the rest is cannon folder
tought it would take a while to Cap bring Rockslide down
yeah,i change my side,Cap takes this
Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Chaos Prime

Captain America is good, very good but in this scenario its too much for him to ask imo..

hdorman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#40  Edited By hdorman1

im going on a hunch and saying that the cap owns this 
he has loads of prep, knowledge of his foe and the playfield  
he has this 
he will take out the leader potentials(those who would rally the others) and the most powerful and pick the rest off
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By FLCL1
@Niko04 said:
"cap loses "

badly
Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Vortex13
@Klandicar said:
" I guess what I'm saying is Captain America has a lot on the line here, he thinks he is fighting for America itself.  Those X-kids are fighting a legend, they won't know what to do.... "
Umm... Cap has sided against his government many times. He is patriotic to the ideal of America not the administrations, and the ideal of what America is can not really be broken. He fights all over the world as well so he isn't some gung-ho, America matters above all kind of guy.
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Klandicar
@Vortex13 said:

" @Klandicar said:

" I guess what I'm saying is Captain America has a lot on the line here, he thinks he is fighting for America itself.  Those X-kids are fighting a legend, they won't know what to do.... "

Umm... Cap has sided against his government many times. He is patriotic to the ideal of America not the administrations, and the ideal of what America is can not really be broken. He fights all over the world as well so he isn't some gung-ho, America matters above all kind of guy. "
Did you read the OP?  I'd assume not, Captain America thinks that the mutants are terrorists according to the OP.  That is why there is more on the line for him than for the mutants who just think that they are fighting someone.  If he loses, he loses more than just his life, he loses his pride.   

Captain America (Steve) has been mind-controlled into thinking that a certain group of the X-Students are terrorists bent on destroying America. 

BTW I'm glad some boys are backing the Cap on page 2 finally, I don't get how everyone wrote him off on the first page....he is a top H2Her in the entire marvel universe.  Those kids are a whole lot of fodder.  Only one Cap would need to watch out for is X23 but she aint in this.
Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Vortex13
@Klandicar: Cap can't hurt Rockslide what is he going to do to him?
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Klandicar
@Vortex13 said:

" @Klandicar: Cap can't hurt Rockslide what is he going to do to him? "

The shield should hurt him, it is harder than Rockslide.  It will break through him....eventually.  If two objects crash into each other, the softer one breaks eventually.
Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Vortex13
@Klandicar: That won't hurt him though. Rockslide can reform his body over and over again.
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Klandicar
@Vortex13 said:
" @Klandicar: That won't hurt him though. Rockslide can reform his body over and over again. "
It says on his bio that he needs help to come back together....if Cap leaves him for last, beats him, then smashes his head into 100 pieces with the shield then he ain't coming back guys....
Roy_Harper_Jr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Roy_Harper_Jr

Are people actually defending Cap in this fight? Seriously this is a stomp for the XSB

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Vortex13
@Klandicar: That bio is mistaken, he needed help for the first time it happened and he got that from hellion. He doesn't need others now.
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#50  Edited By EdwardWindsor

cap has no chance to many targets with to high a range of powers easy victory for the x-team