Captain America vs Wonder Woman

• 185 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Static Shock
@Outside_85 said:
"Old Diana parried a bullet while she was blind.  

New Diana got herself impaled by a centauer standing maybe two or three floors below her.
Old Diana was in battle and alert when it happened (and that was for every time she's deflected bullets while blind).

New Diana was getting ready to race Phillipus back home, and wasn't alert or in battle when the spear was thrown. 

Both instances are different from each other.

@franklinrichards86 said:
" i just read through the whole thread, does or doesnt she have powers now? "

The scan I posted should have answered your question by now.
capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102  Edited By capall2

can't believe this thread went 5 pages...
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Sherlock

LOL Lasso Lady Stomps this easily

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

Cap tosses his shield and Diana catches it and decapitates him with it. This is spite.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Sherlock
@Evil Incarnate: I knew youd get here eventually lol
Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Evil-Incarnate
@Sherlock: 

There are too many WW threads open right now. I didn't think I'd have to actually post in this one but, then I read it. lol
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Sherlock
@Evil Incarnate said:
" @Sherlock:   There are too many WW threads open right now. I didn't think I'd have to actually post in this one but, then I read it. lol "
RIght?Im starting to wonder where all these guys come from (And gals as the case may be)
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#108  Edited By nefarious

This thread is still alive? Surprising. 

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Evil-Incarnate
@Sherlock said:
" @Evil Incarnate said:
" @Sherlock:   There are too many WW threads open right now. I didn't think I'd have to actually post in this one but, then I read it. lol "
RIght?Im starting to wonder where all these guys come from (And gals as the case may be) "
Well it seems that many don't actually read Wonder Woman comics and just go off of what they've heard.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Sherlock
@Evil Incarnate said:
" @Sherlock said:
" @Evil Incarnate said:
RIght?Im starting to wonder where all these guys come from (And gals as the case may be) "
Well it seems that many don't actually read Wonder Woman comics and just go off of what they've heard. "
I dont read them that often to be honest and i was referring to the overall spite threads and trolling that has been going around the last few weeks
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By TheFlash4740

Many people(Including myself) were duped into thinking she was depowered for some reason. Which made this thread not so Incomprehensible.

Just can't trust people these days apparently lol

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Evil-Incarnate
@Sherlock said:
" @Evil Incarnate said:
" @Sherlock said:
" @Evil Incarnate said:
Well it seems that many don't actually read Wonder Woman comics and just go off of what they've heard. "
I dont read them that often to be honest and i was referring to the overall spite threads and trolling that has been going around the last few weeks "
Haven't been on in forever TBH.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Sherlock
@TheFlash4740 said:
" Many people(Including myself) were duped into thinking she was depowered for some reason. Which made this thread not so Incomprehensible.  Just can't trust people these days apparently lol "
In my opinion if you dont know what your talking about you shouldnt be posting (though im not perfect and am guilty of it)@Evil Incarnate said:
" @Sherlock said:
" @Evil Incarnate said:
" @Sherlock said:
" @Evil Incarnate said:
I dont read them that often to be honest and i was referring to the overall spite threads and trolling that has been going around the last few weeks "
Haven't been on in forever TBH. "
Well if you look at most of the more recent topics a $hit ton of them are horrible threads lol
Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Evil-Incarnate
@Sherlock: 

A lot of them were always sh!t. haha
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Sherlock
@Evil Incarnate: Agreed but this is like every single freakin one that suck eggs its not right
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By TheFlash4740
@Sherlock said:
In my opinion if you dont know what your talking about you shouldnt be posting (though im not perfect and am guilty of it)
Agreed.
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#117  Edited By Outside_85
@Static Shock:
To my knowledge Diana was only rendered blind once and only opened fire on during a testing session with the JLA. 
Anyways, this is not the place to discuss such a thing. 

I will lean on that Steve is the superior combatant when compared to new Diana.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Static Shock
@Outside_85 said:
" @Static Shock: To my knowledge Diana was only rendered blind once and only opened fire on during a testing session with the JLA.
What I was saying was that during the period when she was blind, she's deflected bullets several times on several occasions while in battle. 

As far as Steve being the superior combatant, it's debatable. It's just that Steve has more showings in comparison to this Wonder Woman.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Hellos
@spidey 15 said:
" @Susanoo said:
" Wonder Woman is depowered to a very low level. Cap has consistant feats of taking on beings like Hulk and such normally. He wins. "
Actually any of these feats of cap that he seems to be able to do take on powerhouses are pure PIS. It does not really matter if it's consistent when it still does not make any sense. First of all, his showings are against the consistency of his opponents. Also if you consider their power levels, no street leveler on a super human level should take on them, let alone someone who is barely on the super human level, like cap. =] "

Read his spoilers in the second post down. =P
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#120  Edited By Outside_85
@Static Shock: 
Well...I remember the training session the best since it was Superman that shot at her, after she practically walked through all the others, MM and Batman included.  

Well thats true, Steve has a habit of surviving stuff, supersolder or not, shouldnt have survived...like when Johnny Storm went novain his immediate vicinity to fry Ultron. Hiding behind his shield shouldnt matter if the air he breathes turns to 5000 degees celcius, but it did.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#121  Edited By spidey 15
@Hellos said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @Susanoo said:
" Wonder Woman is depowered to a very low level. Cap has consistant feats of taking on beings like Hulk and such normally. He wins. "
Actually any of these feats of cap that he seems to be able to do take on powerhouses are pure PIS. It does not really matter if it's consistent when it still does not make any sense. First of all, his showings are against the consistency of his opponents. Also if you consider their power levels, no street leveler on a super human level should take on them, let alone someone who is barely on the super human level, like cap. =] "
Read his spoilers in the second post down. =P "
LOL, It seems i have missed that. My bad. 
=]
DaMainMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By DaMainMan
@noobslayerprime11 said:
" Takes place on rooftops and its until someone is koed and its at night  "
Since he didn't specify a fight (which Diana would of course easily win) I'm going to assume he's referring to some other physical contest one would engage in with a scantily clad, uber sexy woman into tying up. Lasso me baby, make me tell the truth!
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#123  Edited By entropy_aegis

Diana slaughters him.even the current version wins.but steve is still the better fighter.
SteveRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By SteveRodgers

cap wins but it is a good fight

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Evil-Incarnate
@SteveRodgers said:
" cap wins but it is a good fight "
Cap beats up a Superman level character? Please do explain.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#126  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@entropy_aegis said:
" Diana slaughters him.even the current version wins.but steve is still the better fighter. "
Better fighter then current Wonder Woman, or normal Wonder Woman?
Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Evil-Incarnate
@Gambler said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
" Diana slaughters him.even the current version wins.but steve is still the better fighter. "
Better fighter then current Wonder Woman, or normal Wonder Woman? "
Please don't. You have the power to end this.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@Evil Incarnate said:
" @Gambler said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
Please don't. You have the power to end this. "
I was being serious.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Gambler said:
" @entropy_aegis said:

Normal wonder woman.
daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#130  Edited By daredevil21134

Diana wins
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@entropy_aegis:  Based on?
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Big G is back to debating, will wonders never cease?
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Gambler said:
" @entropy_aegis:  Based on? "

Better showings of combat,against opponents with comparable physical levels,who also have good skill feats . 
daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#134  Edited By daredevil21134
@entropy_aegis said:
"@Gambler said:
Better showings of combat,against opponents with comparable physical levels,who also have good skill feats .  "
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Morpheus_ said:
"Big G is back to debating, will wonders never cease? "

Bad place to break the retirement since this thread is spite. 
if anything it should be locked.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@entropy_aegis said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"Big G is back to debating, will wonders never cease? "
Bad place to break the retirement since this thread is spite. if anything it should be locked. "
I haven't read anything with the most recent inarnation of Wonder Woman, so I cannot comment on way, or the other.

I leave it to G to judge if the thread is worth locking, or not, he is far and away my superior in all things Diana.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@entropy_aegis: 
@Morpheus_: 

I guess its up to the individual whether or not it seems like a spite thread. There are only six issues of the current run (plus her appearance in Superman) and as of now she hasn't been depicted in the same manner as Pre-#600 Wonder Woman. She's displayed strength, speed, and combat skills but nothing on the level we're accustomed to seeing. In my opinion a decent case for Cap could be waged, but thats me. Your call Morpheus, you're more familiar with the temperature of the battle forums.
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

@entropy_aegis said:
"@Gambler said:
Better showings of combat,against opponents with comparable physical levels,who also have good skill feats .  "
Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Evil-Incarnate
@Gambler said:
" @Evil Incarnate said:
" @Gambler said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
Please don't. You have the power to end this. "
I was being serious. "
As was I. Her stats are still far above his in this incarnation. As far as MA skills go it can go either way. Diana has some pretty impressive showings overall as does Cap.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@entropy_aegis:   He may have "more" showings against skilled fighters but that doesn't mean "better" showings. I'm not trying to dismiss Cap's fighting prowess but Wonder Woman's fighting skills are often the topic of much debate. She is also a master of ancient and modern martial skill.

She may not have a laundry list of fights against well known hand to hand martial artists but thats because her character isnt in that Street Level genre. However it doesn't mean that she is absent of high level combat feats that are on par with Cap. Pre-Crisis Wonder Woman was even extensively trained by I-Ching (which may or may not still be canon). Its a fun fact either way though as she was depicted as a martial artist for a time after giving up her powers.

I'm not really saying she's a "better" fighter then Cap, I just dont believe he's any better then she is.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Gambler said:
" @entropy_aegis: 
@Morpheus_:   I guess its up to the individual whether or not it seems like a spite thread. There are only six issues of the current run (plus her appearance in Superman) and as of now she hasn't been depicted in the same manner as Pre-#600 Wonder Woman. She's displayed strength, speed, and combat skills but nothing on the level we're accustomed to seeing. In my opinion a decent case for Cap could be waged, but thats me. Your call Morpheus, you're more familiar with the temperature of the battle forums. "
I'm backing you up. The thread will remain open.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By King_Saturn
Wonder Woman for the Easy Win... obviously
Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Evil-Incarnate
@Gambler said:
"  @entropy_aegis:   He may have "more" showings against skilled fighters but that doesn't mean "better" showings. I'm not trying to dismiss Cap's fighting prowess but Wonder Woman's fighting skills are often the topic of much debate. She is also a master of ancient and modern martial skill.

She may not have a laundry list of fights against well known hand to hand martial artists but thats because her character isnt in that Street Level genre. However it doesn't mean that she is absent of high level combat feats that are on par with Cap. Pre-Crisis Wonder Woman was even extensively trained by I-Ching (which may or may not still be canon). Its a fun fact either way though as she was depicted as a martial artist for a time after giving up her powers.  I'm not really saying she's a "better" fighter then Cap, I just dont believe he's any better then she is. "
People often dismiss Diana's skills on the regular. She's always been displayed as a top notch fighter. I mean she beat out all the other Amazons that literally have thousands of years of experience. The reason I say this is spite is because she's still vastly superior to Cap in all physical aspects that it would never come down to hand to hand just her fist to his face. :\
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#144  Edited By Final Arrow
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Gambler said:
" @entropy_aegis: 
@Morpheus_:   I guess its up to the individual whether or not it seems like a spite thread. There are only six issues of the current run (plus her appearance in Superman) and as of now she hasn't been depicted in the same manner as Pre-#600 Wonder Woman. She's displayed strength, speed, and combat skills but nothing on the level we're accustomed to seeing. In my opinion a decent case for Cap could be waged, but thats me. Your call Morpheus, you're more familiar with the temperature of the battle forums. "
I'm backing you up. The thread will remain open. "
Im backing this up as well. 

I have already stated in this thread to someone who is a sub par debater. But people seem to be greatly underestimating WW in this battle and seem to be placing Steve on a much higher fighting standard, If anything when it comes to H2H I personally think Steve has a tiny edge, not a huge one as a lot of people are making out. But that said WW is more the capable of hanging with great fighters. 
karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By karrob
@Nefarious said:
" (Facepalm) "
the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By the darknessss

am i missing something here????????????????????????
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By nefarious
@karrob: This never gets old.
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#148  Edited By vuviper
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
ThanoStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By ThanoStomp

Cap has handled brutes like Hulk before, but WW's skills are similar levels to Caps but with more speed and strength - even at depowered levels, IMO.   
I'm not sure on this...  How good is WW's chin?  I saw a scan where Batman cheap-shotted her and knocker her out.  If he can do that, Cap could. Cap could probably last as long or longer than any peak/enhanced human before he gets KO'd anyway. 

Leaning towards WW in a hard battle.

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

@ThanoStomp said:
"Cap has handled brutes like Hulk before, but WW's skills are similar levels to Caps but with more speed and strength - even at depowered levels, IMO.   I'm not sure on this...  How good is WW's chin?  I saw a scan where Batman cheap-shotted her and knocker her out.  If he can do that, Cap could. Cap could probably last as long or longer than any peak/enhanced human before he gets KO'd anyway.  Leaning towards WW in a hard battle. "

Batman KO'ing WW is PIS 

Ultimate Cap fought Ultimate Hulk, not 616 Cap