• 185 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by noobslayerprime11 (214 posts) - - Show Bio
Takes place on rooftops and its until someone is koed and its at night 
#2 Posted by Nefarious (22894 posts) - - Show Bio

(Facepalm)

#3 Posted by Susanoo (5868 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America stomps.
#4 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:
" Captain America stomps. "
You're trolling :P
#5 Posted by coSmic_cUbeR (293 posts) - - Show Bio
@noobslayerprime11 said:
" Takes place on rooftops and its until someone is koed and its at night  "
C A can't last forever, W W will drain him in half an hour or a few, 8 )
#6 Posted by Mercy_ (91871 posts) - - Show Bio
@coSmic_cUbeR said:
" @noobslayerprime11 said:
" Takes place on rooftops and its until someone is koed and its at night  "
C A can't last forever, W W will drain him in half an hour or a few, 8 ) "
Captain America is peak, he can sustain for a long time. 
Moderator
#7 Posted by Cosmic_Falcon (2033 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't keep up with Wonder Woman.  The only way this fight can make sense is if Wonder Woman was depowered so drastically in #600 that she is barely above street leveler now.
Otherwise Diana does to Cap what she did to Maxwell Lord.

#8 Posted by Full_Spectrum (1532 posts) - - Show Bio

yep, definately something in the water.

#9 Posted by Susanoo (5868 posts) - - Show Bio
@Donnieman v5.1 said:
" @Susanoo said:
" Captain America stomps. "
You're trolling :P "

 
#10 Posted by Xavier St. Cloud (1921 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know enough about current WW... but I would think she would win this.
#11 Posted by Susanoo (5868 posts) - - Show Bio

            
#12 Posted by PirateKing69 (4201 posts) - - Show Bio

Did WW not gain her powers back? if she did she stomps Cap

#13 Posted by Mercy_ (91871 posts) - - Show Bio
@PirateKing69: No, she didn't. 
Moderator
#14 Posted by AssertingValor (5447 posts) - - Show Bio
@Donnieman v5.1:

 

WW stomppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp..................................
#15 Posted by FLCL1 (9287 posts) - - Show Bio

......................................
#16 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't know WW got depowered -_-

#17 Posted by Nefarious (22894 posts) - - Show Bio

And I thought, Batgirl vs Black Tarantula was bad. (Cough Cough).

#18 Posted by Mercy_ (91871 posts) - - Show Bio

It's not the stomp that people seem to think it is. 

Moderator
#19 Posted by SlimJ87D (10723 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious said:
" And I thought, Batgirl vs Black Tarantula was bad. (Cough Cough). "
Wonder Woman has no super powers right now. This is not a spite thread as of right now. 
#20 Posted by coSmic_cUbeR (293 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @coSmic_cUbeR said:
" @noobslayerprime11 said:
" Takes place on rooftops and its until someone is koed and its at night  "
C A can't last forever, W W will drain him in half an hour or a few, 8 ) "
Captain America is peak, he can sustain for a long time.  "
RIGHT! 
 
8 )
#21 Posted by Susanoo (5868 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman is depowered to a very low level. Cap has consistant feats of taking on beings like Hulk and such normally. He wins.
#22 Posted by Nefarious (22894 posts) - - Show Bio
@SlimJ87D: Oh, okay. Then, Cap wins. 
#23 Posted by PirateKing69 (4201 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @PirateKing69: No, she didn't.  "
ok thanks this shouldn't be a stomp then
#24 Posted by SlimJ87D (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

WTH are they retconning Wonder Woman? This doesn't make any damn sense to me.  
 
DC retcons way too much, my head is about to explode. I want to take a hammer to my loved ones. 

#25 Posted by Silver2467 (16387 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:
Cap has consistant feats of taking on beings like Hulk and such normally. 
I like how you think this feasible or in any way legitimate. 
#26 Posted by TheFlash4740 (1253 posts) - - Show Bio

If shes Depowered like everyone is saying.
 
 Then ill go with Cap.

#27 Posted by Susanoo (5868 posts) - - Show Bio
@PirateKing69 said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" @PirateKing69: No, she didn't.  "
ok thanks this shouldn't be a stomp then "

Cap has defeated beings like Hulk, Ironman, and Iron Patriot and beings on that level or higher on a regular basis. Unless current WW shows skills on par with him, he stomps.
#28 Posted by Supreme Cosmic (760 posts) - - Show Bio

Retconed! Probably not to this level

#29 Posted by Susanoo (5868 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by Nefarious (22894 posts) - - Show Bio
@noobslayerprime11: Does Wonder Woman have her powers or not in this fight? 
#31 Posted by Silver2467 (16387 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:
" @Silver2467:
Cap has regular showings of beating beings like that. Ironman, Iron Patriot, Hulk, Carnage, Magneto, Wolverine, and such so it's not pis.  
 
"
Just checking. 
#32 Posted by SlimJ87D (10723 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious said:
" @noobslayerprime11: Does Wonder Woman have her powers or not in this fight?  "
Forum rules say that if no information is given, then at the time of the topic was made it is those current characters. 
#33 Posted by Nefarious (22894 posts) - - Show Bio
@SlimJ87D: Oh, okay. Makes sense.
#34 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@SlimJ87D said:
" WTH are they retconning Wonder Woman? This doesn't make any damn sense to me.   DC retcons way too much, my head is about to explode. I want to take a hammer to my loved ones.  "
It's temporary. She knows that reality (possibly relative to herself) has been altered.
#35 Posted by theicon (1795 posts) - - Show Bio

cap cud  win  he's beaten  people up on her level

#36 Posted by SlimJ87D (10723 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @SlimJ87D said:
" WTH are they retconning Wonder Woman? This doesn't make any damn sense to me.   DC retcons way too much, my head is about to explode. I want to take a hammer to my loved ones.  "
It's temporary. She knows that reality (possibly relative to herself) has been altered. "
If it is not temporary, I already have all my loved ones tied to wooden chairs, and the hammers I will use for each and every one of them. 
#37 Posted by Band Lone (1774 posts) - - Show Bio

A super soldier vs an Amazon that kills Gods.. Interesting 
 
 
 
My money is on the Amazon
 

#38 Posted by TheFlash4740 (1253 posts) - - Show Bio
@Band Lone: She's Vastly Depowered to slightly above Street Leveler i believe.
#39 Posted by Jazzitup (862 posts) - - Show Bio
@Band Lone:
She's depowered.
#40 Posted by Band Lone (1774 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheFlash4740: @Jazzitup: Oh that stinks then....
#41 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

Guys, she's not depowered. Nowhere was that stated, and just because reality is out of wack for her doesn't mean she's weakened. She's way above street-level.
 
What street-level character survives after dropping several miles out of the sky (and puts a crater into the ground when she lands)?
 




She can fly, too. 
 


Her strength is still there. She tosses a car at some soldiers.
 


She still deflects bullets with ease.
 

#42 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@Band Lone said:
" @TheFlash4740: @Jazzitup: Oh that stinks then.... "
Not to worry. She's not depowered. Those people either haven't read the book, or have read it but didn't pay attention to detail.
#43 Posted by Band Lone (1774 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock:
Ok, my money still on the Amazon then xD
#44 Posted by PirateKing69 (4201 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock: I have been tricked she should be able to stomp Cap then imo...nice scans 
#45 Posted by TheFlash4740 (1253 posts) - - Show Bio
@PirateKing69 said:
" @Static Shock: I have been tricked she should be able to stomp Cap then imo...nice scans  "
I second this.
#46 Posted by PirateKing69 (4201 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheFlash4740 said:
" @PirateKing69 said:
" @Static Shock: I have been tricked she should be able to stomp Cap then imo...nice scans  "
I second this. "
yea most of the thread was telling ppl she didn't have her powers but she does...i see why i ask for scans most of the time
#47 Posted by spidey 15 (17693 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:
" Wonder Woman is depowered to a very low level. Cap has consistant feats of taking on beings like Hulk and such normally. He wins. "
Actually any of these feats of cap that he seems to be able to do take on powerhouses are pure PIS. It does not really matter if it's consistent when it still does not make any sense. First of all, his showings are against the consistency of his opponents. Also if you consider their power levels, no street leveler on a super human level should take on them, let alone someone who is barely on the super human level, like cap. 
=]
#48 Posted by Cosmic_Falcon (2033 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:
" Wonder Woman is depowered to a very low level. Cap has consistant feats of taking on beings like Hulk and such normally. He wins. "
None of these characters have anywhere near the fighting ability that Diana has though
#49 Posted by TheFlash4740 (1253 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
" @Susanoo said:
" Wonder Woman is depowered to a very low level. Cap has consistant feats of taking on beings like Hulk and such normally. He wins. "
None of these characters have anywhere near the fighting ability that Diana has though "
Cap would hold his own fine

#50 Posted by Cosmic_Falcon (2033 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheFlash4740 said:
" @Cosmic_Falcon said:
" @Susanoo said:
" Wonder Woman is depowered to a very low level. Cap has consistant feats of taking on beings like Hulk and such normally. He wins. "
None of these characters have anywhere near the fighting ability that Diana has though "
Cap would hold his own fine "
Judging from the scans shown above, it looks like she still has enough power to win easily