• 115 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
#1 Posted by Sun Rider (127 posts) - - Show Bio

?

#2 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

BATMAN

#3 Posted by Sun Rider (127 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman can't beat either of thoose two.

#4 Posted by G-Man (30220 posts) - - Show Bio
Staff
#5 Posted by Sun Rider (127 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh. Sorry, I wasn't here when this happened so I didn't know this had happened.

#6 Posted by G-Man (30220 posts) - - Show Bio

It's alright. I just thought I'd mention it before someone else rudely did.

Staff
#7 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Arrow says:

"BATMAN"

I'm sorry. Please leave.

#8 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

You do realise that arrow can make you regret that.

#9 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

If youre going to debate this battle, why not do it in the original thread that GMan provided?

#10 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Megaguirus says:

"You do realise that arrow can make you regret that."

I hate when people just say random names in battles. I can understand it sometimes, but just saying "BATMAN" and him not even being in the thread... It just bothers me. But before anything, Arrow I apologize.

#11 Posted by why so serious (1388 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sun Rider said:
"

Batman can't beat either of thoose two.

"
yes he can.
#12 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@Final Arrow said:
"

BATMAN

"
#13 Posted by Erik (31404 posts) - - Show Bio
@why so serious said:
" @Sun Rider said:
"

Batman can't beat either of thoose two.

"
yes he can. "
I cannot believe you necro'ed a two and a half year old thread just to respond to nothing. 
#14 Posted by Taylove (91 posts) - - Show Bio

Final Arrow    &  erik     Get off BatMan's nut sack When batman beat  's   Deathstroke then you can  say he's name til then stop saying crazy thing's.   And by the way     
#15 Posted by Ferro Vida (34593 posts) - - Show Bio
@G.Q.: Arrow's post is from two years ago, he was joking,and eric didn't even give an opinion. Don't attack people like that.
#16 Posted by Ultimate Magneto (1189 posts) - - Show Bio
@G.Q. said:
"Final Arrow    &  erik     Get off BatMan's nut sack When batman beat  's   Deathstroke then you can  say he's name til then stop saying crazy thing's."

#17 Posted by why so serious (1388 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:

" @why so serious said:

" @Sun Rider said:
"

Batman can't beat either of thoose two.

"
yes he can. "
I cannot believe you necro'ed a two and a half year old thread just to respond to nothing.  "
we're allowed to revive old threads.  See? Now u guys  are debating!!
 
oh and by the way,
 
 
#18 Posted by Erik (31404 posts) - - Show Bio
@why so serious:  
I never said anything about not being allowed to necro old threads. My confusion comes from you responding to a 2.5 year old joke response and offering nothing to the debate that you necro'd. 
 
@G.Q.:  
Attacking people when you do not know what they are even talking about just makes you look juvenile. 
#19 Posted by why so serious (1388 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ultimate Magneto said:
" @G.Q. said:
"Final Arrow    &  erik     Get off BatMan's nut sack When batman beat  's   Deathstroke then you can  say he's name til then stop saying crazy thing's."

"
nice lol.
#20 Posted by Taylove (91 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by joshmightbe (24434 posts) - - Show Bio

cap has kicked wolvies ass before he can do it again
Online
#22 Posted by marvelman20202 (65 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe said:
" cap has kicked wolvies ass before he can do it again "
when did this happen!?
#23 Posted by WeaponX510 (1020 posts) - - Show Bio

he had a cheap ass sword though.... i dont know how to spell it but i think its musmera blade or something

#24 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America

#25 Posted by WeaponX510 (1020 posts) - - Show Bio

dam caps getting tagged

#26 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" Captain America "
#27 Posted by -Unseen- (1198 posts) - - Show Bio

They kinda fought already in one of Wolverine's many books, Logan came out looking better, but I still believe Steve should win under most circumstances.

#28 Posted by Edamame (27880 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes. Captain America can probably just KO Logan. 

#29 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio

Steve

#30 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio

IMO Cap's discipline gives him the slight edge, but many of their fights could've gone either way.

#31 Edited by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:

" IMO Cap's discipline gives him the slight edge, but many of their fights could've gone either way. "

indeed,this fight is very close,but i think Cap is capable of getting the slight majority
#32 Posted by ComicStooge (11794 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America wins.

#33 Posted by Edamame (27880 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah. Captain America just hurls his shield  at Logan and knocks him out. 

#34 Posted by Goenitz (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

Tough here

#35 Posted by oiHooliganismoi (518 posts) - - Show Bio

cap has more wins on wolvie and those picture of batman beating cap is from a fan voted  comic (meaning it doesnt count)

#36 Posted by the darknessss (2750 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverine imo if he can get up close quick.

#37 Posted by Fortanono (4889 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine.
@Ultimate Magneto said:

" @G.Q. said:
"Final Arrow    &  erik     Get off BatMan's nut sack When batman beat  's   Deathstroke then you can  say he's name til then stop saying crazy thing's."

"
LOL.
#38 Posted by BattleMage (1128 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap

#39 Edited by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio

It can go either way IMO.
=]

#40 Posted by PowerHerc (80692 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America.  Cap is the superior combatant and he will always find a way to win.  Wolverine is a bad hombre, but not as skilled as Cap.
#41 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8724 posts) - - Show Bio

America, he's just better then wolverine, period.

#42 Posted by Marvel_king_1994 (7 posts) - - Show Bio

cap all the way they already fought in wolverines comic and cap broke his wrists so wolverine couldnt use his claws cap is the man but then wolverine is gay cause cap and wolvie stopped fightin then cap pushed him cause his thought wolvie was going to kill this man then wolvie got angry took out a sumari and cut cap wen cap turned around but ovarall cap won cause wolvie only hurt him wen cap wasnt ready but if they are both ready then cap wins

#43 Posted by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America, in a tough fight.

#44 Edited by Mercy_ (92254 posts) - - Show Bio
Moderator
#45 Posted by Tank. (2063 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: That link no longer works, at least for me. It takes you to the 404 page.
#46 Posted by Mercy_ (92254 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tank.: >_< Curses!
Moderator
#47 Posted by Marvel_king_1994 (7 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap would win
strength = cap , reflexes = cap , durability = wolverine , skill = wolverine , intelligence = cap , Speed = cap , Agility = cap
 
Cap has 5 things over wolverin and wolverine has 2
 
cap has 71% chance of beating wolverine
wolverine has 29% of beat cap

#48 Posted by Bioniclemaster0 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sun Rider said:

Batman can't beat either of thoose two.

BATMAN ALWAYS WINS

#49 Posted by Bioniclemaster0 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

@Marvel_king_1994 said:

Cap would win strength = cap , reflexes = cap , durability = wolverine , skill = wolverine , intelligence = cap , Speed = cap , Agility = cap Cap has 5 things over wolverin and wolverine has 2 cap has 71% chance of beating wolverine wolverine has 29% of beat cap

captain america= 800 pounds wolverine=800 pounds-2 tons as far as speed, agility and intelligence its even or cap but by so little its almost irrelevent the fact is that wolverine is just so much more durable that there is virtually nothing cap can do to put him down permentally I would have to say wolverine

#50 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bioniclemaster0 said:

captain america= 800 pounds

You got a scan of this?