Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Fist_of_Mandalore
Captain America(Steve Rogers) vs Warpath 

For hundreds of years, the Native American people have been suppressed. America has pushed them off to reservations and taken away what was once theirs. They have decided to make a stand, but how. Obviously their numbers and technologies is no where near enough to go up against the might of the U.S. government. So they come up with another plan. The Native Americans call upon their ancestors to allow them to, corrupt, Warpath. They trick him into thinking that Captain America is the symbol of America and that he is the key to the preservation of their people. Warpath decided that they are right, and the symbol of America must be taken out. (Would this situation happen, doubt it, but just go along with it, lol).

First Fight

-Cap has his shield 
-Warpath has his dual Vibranium blades 
-Warpath still has his abilities as well as Cap does 

Second Fight

-Almost the same as the first 
-Same weapons for both characters 
-Difference is that Warpath is lowered to the 10 ton range for this fight 

*Both fights take place in a large open field in which there is no environment for either combatant to use against the other. 
*No prep time is involved for either character in either fight 
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Power NeXus

Hmmmmmm. Interesting...

Does anyone know what kind of speed feats Warpath has? I know he has superhuman speed, but I've never been sure to what level.

csimon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By csimon

Cap win them all
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Warpath definitely wins the first one, but I can see Cap utilizing the environment well and pulling off the upset in the second.

Avatar image for fist_of_mandalore
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Fist_of_Mandalore
@Power NeXus said:
" Hmmmmmm. Interesting... Does anyone know what kind of speed feats Warpath has? I know he has superhuman speed, but I've never been sure to what level. "
Idk about feats. I can't really provide scans for you on that one. But it said(by some Viners I've seen in other Warpath threads) that he has speed that rivals Spider-man, but obviously not as acrobatic.
MzombieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MzombieX

Yeah this is an interesting fight ... one that I think Warpath can win too. At least the first round. 
Warpath definitely has a huge physical advantage ... enough to take Cap out in round 1. 
Without alot of surfaces and terrain to use for cover or maybe shield bankshots etc .. Cap could meet his match. 
A determined and enraged man on the Warpath fighting for his ancestors, should overwhelm Cap in an open field.
So I give round 1 to Warpath. 

Round 2 has the chance of bringing it back into Caps favor. If Warpath's physical abilities are dropped and his strength is reduced to "Spider-Man" level, 
then it's possible Cap takes it. Warpath is still stronger but maybe not necessarily more than Cap has dealt with in the past. 
Although Warpath is highly skilled, I would say Cap still has better training overall and that his shield advantage is a superior defensive weapon to the Vibranium blades, 
as well as the shield being a great offensive weapon in itself.
So I can give round 2 to Cap. 

Also by being split, this allows me to not choose favorites :)
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Fist_of_Mandalore
@Power NeXus said:

" Hmmmmmm. Interesting... Does anyone know what kind of speed feats Warpath has? I know he has superhuman speed, but I've never been sure to what level. "

Also. Warpath was able to dodge around Warbound and WWHulk in the WWHulk storline, IIRC.
karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By karrob
@MzombieX said:
" Yeah this is an interesting fight ... one that I think Warpath can win too. At least the first round. Warpath definitely has a huge physical advantage ... enough to take Cap out in round 1. Without alot of surfaces and terrain to use for cover or maybe shield bankshots etc .. Cap could meet his match. A determined and enraged man on the Warpath fighting for his ancestors, should overwhelm Cap in an open field.So I give round 1 to Warpath.  Round 2 has the chance of bringing it back into Caps favor. If Warpath's physical abilities are dropped and his strength is reduced to "Spider-Man" level, then it's possible Cap takes it. Warpath is still stronger but maybe not necessarily more than Cap has dealt with in the past. Although Warpath is highly skilled, I would say Cap still has better training overall and that his shield advantage is a superior defensive weapon to the Vibranium blades, as well as the shield being a great offensive weapon in itself.So I can give round 2 to Cap.  Also by being split, this allows me to not choose favorites :) "
Yes sir! I agree
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Power NeXus

Round 1 
I think Warpath would win this round. His current strength level is (IIRC) around the 25 ton level. This mixed with Spider-Man level speed and bloodlust will make him a formidable foe to say the least. Cap does not have an easy way of harming James, and he is not quick enough to dodge his shots forever. Solid majority to Warpath. 

Round 2 
Since Warpath's strength is now decreased to the 10 ton level, he is easier to injure. However, he is still vastly stronger and faster than Cap, and probably nearly as agile. And while he is no top tier martial artist, he's not exactly a dumba$$ in a battle. He's pretty much mastered knife fighting. Considering also that he is bloodlusted, and that Cap is probably not aware of his capabilities (I don't recall Cap and Warpath ever interacting before), I think I would still give a slight majority to Warpath.

Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A lot of potential, bump.

Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright I'm going to bump this one more time and see if it gets anything.

Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Power NeXus

I'll bump it too. I liked this one.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#13  Edited By Magian  Online

Is he still able to fly?

Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ComicMan24 said:
" Is he still able to fly? "
Wow, I forgot he could fly, such an odd ability for him. But for this fight, no. He can't fly. 
MrRagePants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By MrRagePants
I give both rounds to Warpath...

Round 1 (7/10) : He's physically superior. Three things going for Cap is his fighting ability, experience and his shield. If he throws his shield, WP can deflect it out of Cap's reach, now Cap is fighting with a handicap. I don't see Cap removing those knives from WP's hands. But Cap's H2H might pull of a win or three.

Round 2 (6/10): Warpath, the OP only state that his STR will be dropped, not his durability. WP can take shots from powerhouses stronger than cap (I know cap can too), but if WP can take away Cap's shield, there's no way Cap can hurt him. Now if Cap can hit WP with a *shield-in-da-face*, that might do it. 

But I do see a chance for Cap to win this fight because he can go toe to toe with a 10 tonner, and with WP's strength reduced, there's a good chance he can be disarmed. Now what? He'll just be an agile, weaker version of Luke Cage.