#1 Posted by chaoticsymbiote5 (171 posts) - - Show Bio

what do you think?

#2 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

well, venom in any case^^

#3 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

I find Venom to be over rated :0

I see him much like a lot of you see Logan, but thats my opinion.

I think Cap's fighting skills are too much for the brute force of Venom to overcome.

#4 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Jesus Christ, not another one. We've been doing this over and over. I'm gonna post in the re-cap thread telling you people Venom wins because this was done before. I'll even post the link here so all of you can stop posting this stupid battle.

#5 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

seriously read the second post thats about the reason why venom takes it

#6 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't know this was done already. Well, I'm out...

Leaves
Post Edited:2007-12-08 17:15:06

#8 Posted by GamblerO (11 posts) - - Show Bio

venom wins

#9 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio

As EC said this was done before. ALWAYS CHECK THE RE-CAP BEFORE YA MAKE A BATTLE!

#10 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"As EC said this was done before. ALWAYS CHECK THE RE-CAP BEFORE YA MAKE A BATTLE!"

No, this was actually my fault Dread. I didn't post this one. Even though I've been asking other people around here to help around with the upkeep of the Re-Cap thread.

#11 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"As EC said this was done before. ALWAYS CHECK THE RE-CAP BEFORE YA MAKE A BATTLE!"

No, this was actually my fault Dread. I didn't post this one. Even though I've been asking other people around here to help around with the upkeep of the Re-Cap thread."

No It's my fault because I didn't police the forum's enough. I'm still waiting for my friend to e-mail me back so my famed policing of the forum's is slacking.

#12 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Dreadnaught says:
No, this was actually my fault Dread. I didn't post this one. Even though I've been asking other people around here to help around with the upkeep of the Re-Cap thread."
No It's my fault because I didn't police the forum's enough. I'm still waiting for my friend to e-mail me back so my famed policing of the forum's is slacking. "

LoL.