• 59 results
#1 Posted by Owen_Porter (83308 posts) - - Show Bio

Anybody? I think Agent takes em.

Moderator Online
#2 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Well he should be able to. Cap is dead after all.

#3 Posted by Owen_Porter (83308 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats whack.

Moderator Online
#4 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#5 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Agent would win, because he would kill when Cap. wouldn't

#6 Posted by Owen_Porter (83308 posts) - - Show Bio

Like the avatar by the way.

Moderator Online
#7 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Steve can pull through.

#8 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Like the avatar by the way."

Thanks man.

Alright, U.S. Agent could win. He's been thoroughly trained in strategy and tactics, is quicker, much stronger, has better endurance and stamina. Cap is probably smarter and may be able to hold out until he can think of something to use to take out U.S. Agent. So on paper U.S. Agent should win but you can't ignore Cap's ability to quickly look at his environment and discover something that there that will help him take out his opponent. In some instances the differences are so great that Cap shouldnt be able to do that, but in this instance I dont think the reaction time is great enough to keep Agent one step ahead of Cap's mind and Cap's shield should protect him from the strength advantage. So I'll go for Cap.

#9 Posted by Owen_Porter (83308 posts) - - Show Bio

U.S Agent has been trained by Taskmaster, not just how to fight, but to mimic Captain America's very fighting style. That coupled with the fact that he's stronger (Spiderman level) faster, and looking to kill right from the jump, he takes Steve out.

Moderator Online
#10 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

You have a good argument there, but I'm not arguing that in a straight up fight that Captain America would win. I was certainly saying that physically Steve is outmatched but not so much that he couldn't use his brilliant ability to adapt and use his environment to his advantage. But if they were in a big cell and only had their weapons to use against each other then yes U.S. Agent would win.

#11 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

US agent can press 25tons?

#12 Posted by Owen_Porter (83308 posts) - - Show Bio
Moderator Online
#13 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe he got a boost but last time I saw him he could press 10 tons, which used to be Spider-Man's level. So I would think that's what he is still doing.

#14 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey can't do 25 tons can he. I was thinking he could only do about 5-10 tons

#15 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"chameleone says:
"Spidey can't do 25 tons can he. I was thinking he could only do about 5-10 tons"

That was classic Spidey. After "The Other" His strength almost tripled. But anyway, US Agent's strength in incredible. I think he should've taken the place of the cap."

Why? Cap's supposed to be a symbol for a regular human (yes he has the sss but he still wasnt superhuman) among superhumans. Kind of like Batman in that regard. Using U.S. Agent in that role gets rid of that aspect entirely.

#16 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

chameleone says:

"Spidey can't do 25 tons can he. I was thinking he could only do about 5-10 tons"

That was classic Spidey. After "The Other" His strength almost tripled. But anyway, US Agent's strength in incredible. I think he should've taken the place of the cap.

#17 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"chameleone says:

That was classic Spidey. After "The Other" His strength almost tripled. But anyway, US Agent's strength in incredible. I think he should've taken the place of the cap."

i wish Spiderman would use his stingers more often, i hope he gets to control them better

#18 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"chameleone says:
Why? Cap's supposed to be a symbol for a regular human (yes he has the sss but he still wasnt superhuman) among superhumans. Kind of like Batman in that regard. Using U.S. Agent in that role gets rid of that aspect entirely."

Hm... didn't think about it that way. And after reading about US for a few more minutes, he doesn't have the moral fiber, the compassion the Cap has. Scratch my last statement.

#19 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

chameleone says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"chameleone says:
i wish Spiderman would use his stingers more often, i hope he gets to control them better"

The stingers are "super-natural" so they only come out to fight other "super-natural" threats.

#20 Posted by Gottheit (3460 posts) - - Show Bio

I like US Agent because he has the foulest mouth in comics. Read Omega Flight sometime.

#21 Posted by Owen_Porter (83308 posts) - - Show Bio

U.S. Agents on Omega Flight now, I think it better suits him. Send his crazy ass to Canada :P

Moderator Online
#22 Posted by Gottheit (3460 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd rather see US Agent versus someone like Wolverine, or some low level powerhouse from DC...

#23 Posted by Nameless one (516 posts) - - Show Bio

correct me if i am wrong but didn't they have this bout in a comic some time ago?

#24 Posted by Gottheit (3460 posts) - - Show Bio

They did. I think it's 2 for 2 so far. Tied.

#25 Posted by Dormammu (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

US Agent wins, he's the same as Cap except more enhanced. Instead of Peak Human, he has Superhuman attributes. (He can only press 10 tons, and Spider-man's strength has pretty much tripled).

#26 Posted by Lantern Prime (13045 posts) - - Show Bio

The man with the sheild!

#27 Posted by Buckshot (18871 posts) - - Show Bio

Citizen Soldier.

#28 Posted by Owen_Porter (83308 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Are you people trippin U.S Agent would get his block knocked off.Let's not forget who is the original super soldier.Nobody who beasically stole there persona from CAP (Jack Flag,America Dream,Us Agent,Winter Soldier,America Eagle ect.) Can beat him.CAP has the real vibranium shield and more experience in combat then any of them.Why do you think he led the Avengers.Not may people could touch CAP."

Just cause Cap is Cap doesn't make him the winner. U.S. Agent didn't steal jack, it was given to him. And I think you got it twisted, U.S. Agent is the one with superhuman strength, I'd say its Cap who gets his head knocked off.

Moderator Online
#29 Posted by Owen_Porter (83308 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"King of Kings says:
"Colt Python says:
"Are you people trippin U.S Agent would get his block knocked off.Let's not forget who is the original super soldier.Nobody who beasically stole there persona from CAP (Jack Flag,America Dream,Us Agent,Winter Soldier,America Eagle ect.) Can beat him.CAP has the real vibranium shield and more experience in combat then any of them.Why do you think he led the Avengers.Not may people could touch CAP."
Just cause Cap is Cap doesn't make him the winner. U.S. Agent didn't steal jack, it was given to him. And I think you got it twisted, U.S. Agent is the one with superhuman strength, I'd say its Cap who gets his head knocked off."

Your forgetting CAP is the one with the Vibranium shield and the experience in combat."

U.S. Agent has his own Vibranium shield as well as Captain America's moves. He may lack overall experience but not enough to give Cap the win.

Moderator Online
#30 Posted by Lantern Prime (13045 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats the exact reason he'll win. Experience. Hes foughtin more range of enemies than US Agent.

#31 Posted by Owen_Porter (83308 posts) - - Show Bio

Lantern Prime says:

"Thats the exact reason he'll win. Experience. Hes foughtin more range of enemies than US Agent."

So has U.S. Agent, in fact, you could say at least half of Caps experience comes from World War 2, that %$#@s outdated. U.S.Agent has been fighting todays style enemy from the jump.

Moderator Online
#32 Posted by Owen_Porter (83308 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"King of Kings says:
"Colt Python says:
"King of Kings says:
"Colt Python says:
Just cause Cap is Cap doesn't make him the winner. U.S. Agent didn't steal jack, it was given to him. And I think you got it twisted, U.S. Agent is the one with superhuman strength, I'd say its Cap who gets his head knocked off."
Your forgetting CAP is the one with the Vibranium shield and the experience in combat."
U.S. Agent has his own Vibranium shield as well as Captain America's moves. He may lack overall experience but not enough to give Cap the win."

U.S Agent's shield is not vibranium, it's made from another alloy not as powerful.CAP also has fought in so many more battles giving him more experience in combat.If U.S Agent was a better fighter they would have had him train the New Avengers and the West Coast Avengers which he was a part of instead of CAP."

http://www.comicvine.com/u-s-agent/14992/

Moderator Online
#33 Posted by Owen_Porter (83308 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"King of Kings says:
"Colt Python says:
"King of Kings says:
"Colt Python says:
"King of Kings says:
"Colt Python says:
U.S. Agent has his own Vibranium shield as well as Captain America's moves. He may lack overall experience but not enough to give Cap the win."
U.S Agent's shield is not vibranium, it's made from another alloy not as powerful.CAP also has fought in so many more battles giving him more experience in combat.If U.S Agent was a better fighter they would have had him train the New Avengers and the West Coast Avengers which he was a part of instead of CAP."
" />http://www.comicvine.com/u-s-agent/14992/"

That information is false.John Walker the U.S Agent used a Vibranium shield under another alias."

http://www.marvel.com/universe/U.S.Agent

Moderator Online
#34 Posted by Lantern Prime (13045 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Lantern Prime says:
"Thats the exact reason he'll win. Experience. Hes foughtin more range of enemies than US Agent."
So has U.S. Agent, in fact, you could say at least half of Caps experience comes from World War 2, that %$#@s outdated. U.S.Agent has been fighting todays style enemy from the jump."

Lets see........ hes foughtin a Telepathic foe, Robots, the Hulk, hordes of mutants, and etc.

#35 Posted by Owen_Porter (83308 posts) - - Show Bio

Lantern Prime says:

"King of Kings says:
"Lantern Prime says:
So has U.S. Agent, in fact, you could say at least half of Caps experience comes from World War 2, that %$#@s outdated. U.S.Agent has been fighting todays style enemy from the jump."

Lets see........ hes foughtin a Telepathic foe, Robots, the Hulk, hordes of mutants, and etc."

U.S. Agent, check, check, not sure about the Hulk, but he's fought,Magneto, Doctor Demonicus, Ultron, Hydro-Man, Grim Reaper, Wrecking Ball. I'm telling ya experience is not a factor in this fight. I dont think you understand what it means to be trained by the Taskmaster. He's the go to guy for villains as well as heroes when its time to learn how to throw down. He taught U.S.Agent how to move, and fight just like Cap.
Post Edited:2007-10-16 02:19:22
Post Edited:2007-10-16 02:19:35

Moderator Online
#36 Posted by Lantern Prime (13045 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Lantern Prime says:
"King of Kings says:
"Lantern Prime says:
Lets see........ hes foughtin a Telepathic foe, Robots, the Hulk, hordes of mutants, and etc."
U.S. Agent, check, check, not sure about the Hulk, but he's fought,Magneto, Doctor Demonicus, Ultron, Hydro-Man, Grim Reaper, Wrecking Ball. I'm telling ya experience is not a factor in this fight. I dont think you understand what it means to be trained by the Taskmaster. He's the go to guy for villains as well as heroes when its time to learn how to throw down. He taught U.S.Agent how to move, and fight **just** like Cap.
Post Edited:2007-10-16 02:19:35"

Cap has his shield also if you forgotten.

#37 Posted by Owen_Porter (83308 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"King of Kings says:
"Lantern Prime says:
"King of Kings says:
"Lantern Prime says:
U.S. Agent, check, check, not sure about the Hulk, but he's fought,Magneto, Doctor Demonicus, Ultron, Hydro-Man, Grim Reaper, Wrecking Ball. I'm telling ya experience is not a factor in this fight. I dont think you understand what it means to be trained by the Taskmaster. He's the go to guy for villains as well as heroes when its time to learn how to throw down. He taught U.S.Agent how to move, and fight **just** like Cap.

Cap trained half of the Avengers I can asure he is more skilled hand to hand.In fact I don't think there is anyone in Marvel who can beat Cap hand-to-hand."

Thats false, he's been beating by Taskmaster as well as U.S. Agent. Last I heard it was two two. Cap winning twice and U.S. Agent winning twice. U.S. Agent is stronger, faster, and willing to kill. He lacks the moral fiber Cap has, meaning he'll do whatever it takes, including cheating.

Cap taught the Avengers the basics, tactics, self-defense.

Taskmaster taught U.S. Agent Cap's moves. Not some, not a couple series, the WHOLE playbook. Counters, Blocks, Combinations. What Cap likes to throw and when he likes to throw it.

Moderator Online
#38 Posted by Owen_Porter (83308 posts) - - Show Bio

Lantern Prime says:

"King of Kings says:
"Lantern Prime says:
"King of Kings says:
"Lantern Prime says:

Cap has his shield also if you forgotten."

And? Did you skip that entire section of the conversation?

Moderator Online
#39 Posted by Owen_Porter (83308 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay. So what its come down to (it seems) is the experience level. I believe his experience goes out the window do to the fact that U.S. Agent has his moves.

Moderator Online
#40 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

Powers don't mean a thing. Cap has defeated opponents far more powerful than the US Agent, and he clearly as no problem dealing with the pretender. US Agent is just a cheap copy of the real deal with some Grade D superpowers, a secondhand fighting style and a bad attitude.

#41 Posted by Owen_Porter (83308 posts) - - Show Bio

Alexander Anderson says:

"http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/3723/avengersv384172wt.jpgPowers don't mean a thing. Cap has defeated opponents far more powerful than the US Agent, and he clearly as no problem dealing with the pretender. US Agent is just a cheap copy of the real deal with some Grade D superpowers, a secondhand fighting style and a bad attitude."

Nice pic, but that was only one of four times they fought.

Moderator Online
#42 Posted by Lantern Prime (13045 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Lantern Prime says:
"King of Kings says:
"Lantern Prime says:
"King of Kings says:
"Lantern Prime says:
Cap has his shield also if you forgotten."
And? Did you skip that entire section of the conversation?"
No I just didn't completely responded to that last comment.
#43 Posted by Lantern Prime (13045 posts) - - Show Bio

Im off to my casket cuzzes!

#44 Posted by the creator (8559 posts) - - Show Bio

Just a though here.

Cap developed his style - his creative nature elvolved it from the building blocks of the martial arts he was taught.

He continued to develop new moves throughout his career.

Can the same be said for US Agent ?

He was taught the existing Captain America handbook of moves by Taskmaster. He did not creatively develop the fighting style.

Cap may have been more creative and necessity is the mother of all invention. Realising his moves are being mirrored, he may have acted more creatively and improvised some new ones to catch his opponent off guard.

#45 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Alexander Anderson says:
"http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/3723/avengersv384172wt.jpgPowers don't mean a thing. Cap has defeated opponents far more powerful than the US Agent, and he clearly as no problem dealing with the pretender. US Agent is just a cheap copy of the real deal with some Grade D superpowers, a secondhand fighting style and a bad attitude."

Nice pic, but that was only one of four times they fought."

But it's the most recent, no? Hence the best gauge of their relative ability. This isn't a battle of strength or gear, this is a battle of skill and experience, and Steve has Walker beat hands down in those categories.

#46 Posted by Owen_Porter (83308 posts) - - Show Bio

The_Creator says:

"Just a though here.Cap developed his style - his creative nature elvolved it from the building blocks of the martial arts he was taught.He continued to develop new moves throughout his career.Can the same be said for US Agent ?He was taught the existing Captain America handbook of moves by Taskmaster. He did not creatively develop the fighting style.Cap may have been more creative and necessity is the mother of all invention. Realising his moves are being mirrored, he may have acted more creatively and improvised some new ones to catch his opponent off guard."

I'm sure they both did. For instance, a move that Cap would use to subdue, U.S. Agent may have used to kill. A move Cap would use to disarm, U.S. Agent may have used to cripple. Its almost a give in that both fighters evolved in there fighting style. But one constant remains, U.S. Agent doesn't use restraint, Cap did.

@ Alexander, it may have been, but is that an accurate depiction? I mean Black Panther has been shown putting Silver Surfer in an arm lock, is that cause BP is that badass, or because Marvel wrote it that way? Same with that pic. Did Cap win cause his that much better, or because it was part of the plot.

Moderator Online
#47 Posted by Owen_Porter (83308 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"CAP WINZ!!!"

Moderator Online
#48 Posted by Hawkwing (21 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone with superhuman strength can defeat Cap easily.

#49 Posted by Jonny Awesome (16 posts) - - Show Bio

thats not even a question!

#50 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Hawkwing says:
"Anyone with superhuman strength can defeat Cap easily."
Cap has taken down people who have superhuman strenght so that is false."

Has he ever fought somebody who fights exactly like he does and hits alot harder than him? No. So what's your point? US Agent is higher than Cap on every aspect.