Captain America vs Titans (attack on titan)

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By those_eyes
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Rules

Cap meets captain levi and is given detailedhas formation on the titans

Levi also trains cap in the use of 3d maneuver gear for 2 weeks

Cap will be fighting the female, armoured, and colossal titan within wall maria

The ttitans are only 50 feet away from caps location and they are aware cap is dangerous

Cap will be standing on a building with shield, blades, and gear

Caps 3d gear will run out of gas after 30 minutes but he has more gas hidden in another building 80 feet behind where the titans are at

This is ultimate captain america

Can cap defeat all 3 titans with only 2 weeks of 3d maneuver gear training?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain America sucks.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Pic is ult. cap. So ult cap?

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Eisenfauste

Want to give this one to cap, if normal humans can take titans down I don't see why a superhuman who has been trained in 3d gear, albeit for 2 weeks but he is devoted and focused and I think can beat them.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pic is ult. cap. So ult cap?

Yes this is ultimate cap

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Since this is Ult cap he solos, he can out out last them & he's better in reaction time.

Captain America sucks.

Ult Cap sucks?

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimate Cap for the win!

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By D3athstroke

Captain America sucks.

Completely agree with this fact.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think he's getting past these titans. He can probably get past armored if he gets his kneecaps fast but female is too fast to get hit and the colossal won't get touched because of his steam generation and can dissolve and reappear almost instantly.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Best case scenario, he take out the female titans, and armored. colossal seem to much after fighting a skilled martial art titans that can hardened her skin and a other titatn with armored skin, and add a colossal titan that can cause heavy damage even if he missed due to his strength and can disappear, captain America dies for humanity.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Pokergeist

Since this is Ult cap he solos, he can out out last them & he's better in reaction time.

@cadencev2 said:

Captain America sucks.

Ult Cap sucks?

Never said Ult. Cap sucks, I said Captain America sucks.

The previous OP stated nothing of Ultimate Cap. Just Cap.

Ultimate Cap curb stomps those Titans.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Or

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ult. Cap already won this fight.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By those_eyes

@mr_ingenuity said:

@cadencev2 said:

Captain America sucks.

Ult Cap sucks?

@laflux said:

@dark_cloud_ said:

Ultimate Cap for the win!

@eisenfauste said:

Want to give this one to cap, if normal humans can take titans down I don't see why a superhuman who has been trained in 3d gear, albeit for 2 weeks but he is devoted and focused and I think can beat them.

Levi the best member the survey corps stated himself that he could not kill the female titan. Mainly due to the fact that she can form diamond over the nape of her neck which completely covers her weak spot. She can also cover here hands and feat in diamond. These are not normal titans here. Abnormal titans don't even have anything on these titans. Normal humans can take average titans but levi the best human in the series cant permentley take down the female titan. Maybe you can sway peoples opinions here though since cap has his shield. Im sure it could penetrate her diamond.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: Cap has IIRC a powerful abilaty to learn new forms of combat quickly so by the end of the 2 week period he should have achived a level of combat mastery that far exceeds that of of the humanss of that universe combine that with his vastly superior stats and shield and thee fact thar both of them have tanked hits from heavy hiters so IMO both 616 and ultimate clear this relativity easily

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@those_eyes: Not diamond, crystal. Plus t'is indestructible shield vs crystal.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: Cap has IIRC a powerful abilaty to learn new forms of combat quickly so by the end of the 2 week period he should have achived a level of combat mastery that far exceeds that of of the humanss of that universe combine that with his vastly superior stats and shield and thee fact thar both of them have tanked hits from heavy hiters so IMO both 616 and ultimate clear this relativity easily

I have no doubt cap will be better than levi but I don't think he will be tanking any hits from any of these titans. Who exactly has he tanked that can easily kick through a thick 100 foot tree with ease?

@those_eyes: Not diamond, crystal. Plus t'is indestructible shield vs crystal.

sorry you are right its crystal.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: well he tanks blows from the hulk ( used his shield yes but he has that here ) so the titains are nothing compared to that and considering the fact that normal humans useing 3d gear can out speed them by a huge margin so cap should be near impossable to tag

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: well he tanks blows from the hulk ( used his shield yes but he has that here ) so the titains are nothing compared to that and considering the fact that normal humans useing 3d gear can out speed them by a huge margin so cap should be near impossable to tag

Yes cap has his shield but a titans leg/ fist will be far bigger than the hulks so any hit that lands on cap will most likely land somewhere else on half of his whole body and not just the shield like hulk hits. But yes I even agree its very unlikely they will even tag cap. Can cap withstand heat that is just as or hotter than steam? If not I don't see how he will even get close to killing the colossal titan.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Night4345

Theses aren't regular titans. don't read if you don't wanna get spoiled All three are humans that transform into unique titans while retaining their intelligence and training. The female titan by herself took out multiple members of the surveyor squad (most skilled people in the series) while running down horses that can go up to 80 mph. She has caught the wire of the 3d gear several times in the series easily. Actually Cap would be slower than the others in the series because he's heavier and is carrying his shield. He would waste more gas trying to get away. This isn't mentioning the colossal titan who can just send hot steam to block Cap's attempts at attacking him or dissolve himself and reappear almost instantly. The only titan he can beat is the armored one if he can get the unprotected back of the knee while is easier said than done.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap goes to town.

amseaton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#23  Edited By amseaton
No Caption Provided

Granted these titans are more powerful and capable than Giant Man, but Ultimate Cap has the skill and agility to take it to those titans even without the 3D gear. Caps ability to ricochet his shield would make it awfully difficult for the titans to defend the back of their necks.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Titans win this, i think, due to durability and sheer size. Ultimate Cap is a physical beast, but he's also got a bit of an all-guns-blazing attitude. The training and knowledge will help Cap, as will his shield, mostly defensively, but without a lot of actual experience fighting Titans and some brand new way to get around each of the three Titan's special abilities, he can't win this. He's not getting through the Armoured Titan's armour or the Female Titan's crystal, unless he gets a lucky hit on her unprotected flesh, and i don't know how he'd begin to take down the Colossal Titan. However many hits Cap gets in, with shield or sword, it probably wont be enough to put these Titan's down. Eventually he'd get squished.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Night4345

@amseaton said:
No Caption Provided

Granted these titans are more powerful and capable than Giant Man, but Ultimate Cap has the skill and agility to take it to those titans even without the 3D gear. Caps ability to ricochet his shield would make it awfully difficult for the titans to defend the back of their necks.

The titans with the exception of colossal are faster than Cap without 3d gear. Cap's shield will be dodged by female, blocked by armored and Cap doesn't have the strength to throw his shield 200 feet to reach the nape of colossal's neck as well as bury deep enough to reach the human inside. Anything less than a one shot kill by Cap will end in his death which Cap can't do. Remember unlike Pym female has trained in fighting all her life. The other titans have 5 years of military training as well.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By NeonGameWave

Cap could pull it off but the chances of that happening are pretty slim as they are simple, that is if he doesn`t take them out as soon as possible and the Titans might prove to be too much, more within the case of the armored Titans depending on the detail in which Cap immerses himself as in regards to the level of prep given to him. However, I still think a crossover would be pretty cool, I really like the design of the OP and a combat organized situation in which Cap would work with the Attack on Titan cast of characters, is really cool :)

amseaton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By amseaton

@night4345 said:

@amseaton said:
No Caption Provided

The titans with the exception of colossal are faster than Cap without 3d gear. Cap's shield will be dodged by female, blocked by armored and Cap doesn't have the strength to throw his shield 200 feet to reach the nape of colossal's neck as well as bury deep enough to reach the human inside. Anything less than a one shot kill by Cap will end in his death which Cap can't do. Remember unlike Pym female has trained in fighting all her life. The other titans have 5 years of military training as well.

A little info about Ult Cap:

"Ultimate Captain America can lift 2 to 4 tons, and is rated by his handbook strength as a 4, while his 616 counterpart is only a 3. Ultimate Captain America is classified as a superhuman, and he has shown enough strength to harm even powerful combatants like the Hulk and Juggernaut. His official bio states that he has mastered several martial arts, and has been shown to be able to defeat skilled fighters like Black Panther andNuke. Ultimate Captain America is also considered a tactical genius, and has formulated many successful battle plans and strategies, and has also displayed intelligence levels that enable him to hack into classified S.H.I.E.L.D. files. In contrast to his mainstream universe counterpart, Ultimate Cap is willing to resort to any means in order to win, and will often improvise and use any strategy to triumph. He also has a low-level healing factor. As well, he is more likely to kill than the 616 version.

His standard piece of equipment is a metallic shield designed by Hank Pym (later destroyed by Valkyrie but reforged by Asgardians), and his uniform has a vibranium chesplate and is Kevlar-lined to be bulletproof.

Annie, the female titan, is classified as a 14 meter tall titan. 14 meter = 45.9318 feet. Ult Giant Man can grow up to 60 feet.

The armored titan (I wont reveal who it is) is only 15 meters (49.2126 ft) tall.

The colossal titan measures in a 60 meters (196.85 ft).

I am of the opinion that Ultimate Cap, who happens to be stronger than 616 cap, can throw his Asgardians forged shield over 200 ft. Also, I my opinion, Ult Cap's shield would be more effective against the titans than the two swords provided. Ult Cap with the 3DMG, shield, and two swords takes it to the 3 titans.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amseaton said:

@night4345 said:

@amseaton said:
No Caption Provided

A little info about Ult Cap:

"Ultimate Captain America can lift 2 to 4 tons, and is rated by his handbook strength as a 4, while his 616 counterpart is only a 3. Ultimate Captain America is classified as a superhuman, and he has shown enough strength to harm even powerful combatants like the Hulk and Juggernaut. His official bio states that he has mastered several martial arts, and has been shown to be able to defeat skilled fighters like Black Panther andNuke. Ultimate Captain America is also considered a tactical genius, and has formulated many successful battle plans and strategies, and has also displayed intelligence levels that enable him to hack into classified S.H.I.E.L.D. files. In contrast to his mainstream universe counterpart, Ultimate Cap is willing to resort to any means in order to win, and will often improvise and use any strategy to triumph. He also has a low-level healing factor. As well, he is more likely to kill than the 616 version.

His standard piece of equipment is a metallic shield designed by Hank Pym (later destroyed by Valkyrie but reforged by Asgardians), and his uniform has a vibranium chesplate and is Kevlar-lined to be bulletproof.

Annie, the female titan, is classified as a 14 meter tall titan. 14 meter = 45.9318 feet. Ult Giant Man can grow up to 60 feet.

The armored titan (I wont reveal who it is) is only 15 meters (49.2126 ft) tall.

The colossal titan measures in a 60 meters (196.85 ft).

I am of the opinion that Ultimate Cap, who happens to be stronger than 616 cap, can throw his Asgardians forged shield over 200 ft. Also, I my opinion, Ult Cap's shield would be more effective against the titans than the two swords provided. Ult Cap with the 3DMG, shield, and two swords takes it to the 3 titans.

Even if Cap could throw it that far the colossal titan can dissolve and come back like he did right in front Eren. I've already said in this thread just how effective a 3d gear is with female around. Regarding Giant Man's size yes he can grow to 60 feet but he wasn't when he fought Cap maybe 30 something but not 60. I actually didn't know that Cap's armor was vibranium but not sure it matters when he gets crushed underfoot. Just how sharp is Ult. Cap's shield? It needs to be very sharp because the titans are resistant to blunt forces.I don't think can get passed these three at the same time. Maybe one at a time but not all three.

amseaton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@night4345: I don't know of any feats showing the penetrating/cutting power of Ult Caps sheild, but the 616 shield was thrown threw a tank.

If I was Capt Levi, I would jump at the chance to have Ult Cap in the Scout Regiment. But, I would hide my actual excitement.

Avatar image for justbeinghonest
JUSTBEINGHONEST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ThEBeStOfTheBeST
No Caption Provided

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not so sure how Cap would be able to take down the Armored Titan, much less the Female Titan, who utilizes her size and speed along with martial arts training & the ability to harden any part of her body to a crystal-like material. Levi was able to take down the Female Titan like he did not only due to his incredible speed & agility, but because of his skill & experience of having battled and slain titans again and again.

Gabe106

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Caps has ZERO chance in taking out these monsters. Two weeks of training isn’t enough, not even for him. Even if he becomes a master (below Ackerman capability) he won’t win. Not even Levi himself was able to KILL Annie. If he fights all of them at the same time Caps will get shit stomped. The Armored will have him fleeing, then the Collosal will transform in the air and nuke his ass.

HELOSELHEROE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How fast does the cap learn to use new weapons? For example, Jean after 3 years of training could not defeat Annie.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ee0713dd622
deactivated-60ee0713dd622

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Titans kill the worst version of Cap ever.

cheshirescat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap could potentially whittle down any of these titans 1v1 but fighting them together, even with marginal teamwork would probably prove too much.