#1 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America gets a Green Lantern power ring (fueled by pure willpower).
Hulk gets a Red Lantern power ring (fueled by pure inner rage).

#2 Posted by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk tears him apart.

#3 Posted by Attrition (319 posts) - - Show Bio

Umm Hulk has infinite rage therefore his ring would have infinite power.

Hulk for the curbstomp

#4 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

You gave him power that woul truly make him unlimited.

#5 Posted by TelekineticSun (334 posts) - - Show Bio

would hulk even know how to use the ring while his hulking out?, it doesnt seem like hed actually use his imagination to do anything special with the ring, hed just be smashing stuff while wearing a red ring.

i think captian america will probably capture the hulk in a complex and sturdy green cage... wait until hulk tires himself out and then he'll wake up as bruce banner and captian america will let him go.

#6 Posted by jloneblackheart (5531 posts) - - Show Bio
TelekineticSun said:
"would hulk even know how to use the ring while his hulking out?, it doesnt seem like hed actually use his imagination to do anything special with the ring, hed just be smashing stuff while wearing a red ring.i think captian america will probably capture the hulk in a complex and sturdy green cage... wait until hulk tires himself out and then he'll wake up as bruce banner and captian america will let him go."
I agree
Moderator Online
#7 Edited by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Cap doesn't know how to use his ring either. The red lanterns all seem to be going all out in a fit of rage constantly just like hulk does and they their energy can slice through GL constructs. I see this this happening to Cap


#8 Posted by TelekineticSun (334 posts) - - Show Bio

 as far as i know when ever bruce is in hulk mode he really doesnt use his mind and he probably wouldnt have any clue what to do with the ring while hes hulk....
captian america seems smart enough to figure out how to give the ring commands.

#9 Posted by Kado (1333 posts) - - Show Bio
TelekineticSun said:
" as far as i know when ever bruce is in hulk mode he really doesnt use his mind and he probably wouldnt have any clue what to do with the ring while hes hulk....captian america seems smart enough to figure out how to give the ring commands."
Hulk has to use his mind....pissed or not...if so he wouldn't remember his motto "Hulk Smash!"
#10 Edited by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio

The red lanterns act just like hulk does, yelling and screaming. Spewing out some sort liquid enrgy that can rip through gl shields. Hulk doesn't need to use his mind that much at all. Cap has never encountered a gl ring before, he'd need training before he's able to take on a red lantern fueled by a red lantern ring thats constantly increasing his rage and power

#11 Posted by TelekineticSun (334 posts) - - Show Bio

do the rings ever talk to the user and tell them how to use them?
then captian american would be able to make some good decisions with the ring... but sense the red lanterns just throw around enery  at the green lanterns without putting any thought into what their doing i guess hulk would in deed smash.

would the ring allow a user to change any other part of his/her apperence other than thier uniform? like change the appearence of the face or body structure.

#12 Edited by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea, they can change their appearance and the rings do indeed talk to the users. The red lanterns were killing off experienced GLs with their intense anger. Putting a red lantern ring on Hulk just put him leagues above a rookie GL. I think Cap would need training in how to use the ring before he goes up against a red lantern hulk.

#13 Posted by Kado (1333 posts) - - Show Bio
TelekineticSun said:
"

do the rings ever talk to the user and tell them how to use them?
then captian american would be able to make some good decisions with the ring... but sense the red lanterns just throw around enery  at the green lanterns without putting any thought into what their doing i guess hulk would in deed smash.

would the ring allow a user to change any other part of his/her apperence other than thier uniform? like change the appearence of the face or body structure.

"
yup even animals
#14 Posted by Jameosaurus (18 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to go with Captain America... if we are talking Steve Rogers. Admittedly Hulk would have unlimited power but so would Captain America because I do not know any character with more willpower then Captain America. Plus he has his tactical thinking and thats what chalks him up the win without the rings... so with the rings... same result CRAZIER BATTLE

#15 Posted by TelekineticSun (334 posts) - - Show Bio

oh, well if the user can change their appearence... then hulk would be throwing around energy by complete accident, maybe cutting through a force field or two that captian america made but then the ring would unbenonsed to anyone suggest its shapeshifting capability and cap would change into betty and then the hulk would calm down change into bruce, and then captian america would caprue him in a cage or hit him over the head with a big green round shield.

#16 Posted by Dane (10605 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk obliterates him

#17 Posted by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk could break through his shields and barriers, the ring is increasing his rage. His strength would steadily be rising. Under the affects of the ring he wouldn't care about Betty. Cap is totally unexperienced in controlling the ring, something he'll immediately need against a fully inraged red lantern hulk thats growing in strength. While cap is trying to figure out how the ring operates hulk would be tearing him apart

#18 Posted by Jameosaurus (18 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap would know how to use it. He is a Tactical thinker and once he realized that the ring talked he would figure it out pretty fast. Hulk does have unlimited rage but Captain America's willpower is also unmatched. Cap stood in front of an omnipotent Thanos after every hero had been destroyed and still didn't give up. Once the ring explained what it was Cap would fromulate a plan and in a haze of Green Stars and Stripes, apple pie and, a giant axe wielding George Washington Rage Hulk would be captured.

#19 Posted by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wouldn't give him the chance to use it effectively. Even veteran GLs could barely take on the red lanterns. Hulk would be coming at him at top speed with some serious strength and power. Cap wouldn't have the chance to learn anything useful from the ring. Even if he did talk with the ring a bit, the ring can't train the user effectivly enough for him to take out a red lantern.

#20 Posted by Kado (1333 posts) - - Show Bio
Jameosaurus said:
"Cap would know how to use it. He is a Tactical thinker and once he realized that the ring talked he would figure it out pretty fast. Hulk does have unlimited rage but Captain America's willpower is also unmatched. Cap stood in front of an omnipotent Thanos after every hero had been destroyed and still didn't give up. Once the ring explained what it was Cap would fromulate a plan and in a haze of Green Stars and Stripes, apple pie and, a giant axe wielding George Washington Rage Hulk would be captured."
Hulk can take him out without the rings, so he should be able to take them out with the rings. Lets put it like this. If Hulk is ten points without the rings and captain America is five points without the rings, and the rings equal 100. Hulk would still be 110 and cap would be 105.


Just an example.
#21 Edited by AlexandraWallace (62 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk bit Captain

#22 Posted by hulk_post_absolute_power (291 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk curb stomps hulks constructs would be of pure fury so imagine giant crushing and spears being pushed by hulks fury he would beat even odin before his absolute power kicked in.

#23 Posted by dondave (38586 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

Online
#24 Posted by Jmarshmallow (9003 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk would stomp in this theoretical battle that has no feats to support whether or not any character would win one way or another.

Jmarshmallow

Online
#25 Edited by Stupid_People (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

I put my money on hulk, his potential with a red ring is unmatched