#1 Posted by Fantomex13 (90 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America vs. 20 Navy SEAL Team 6 members.

Hand to Hand combat, not weapons at all.

Prep Time: N/A - SEAL Team 6 members, and Cap, do not need prep time because they are trained and prepared for any situation by the US Military.

Location: desert Nevada, some rocky terrain that can be used for some sweet jumping/parkour moves.

Who wins?

#2 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19908 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America owns them.

"Be water my friend"

#3 Posted by omegablast452 (2425 posts) - - Show Bio

Seal Team 6.

#4 Posted by coolguyr99 (3019 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Captain America owns them.

#5 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19908 posts) - - Show Bio

@omegablast452 said:

Seal Team 6.

Loses.

Do you know what Cap is capable of?

(and if you were using sarcasm sorry I couldn't tell)

"Be water my friend"

#6 Posted by omegablast452 (2425 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: lol srry bro I'm just biased I thought they had guns.

#7 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19908 posts) - - Show Bio

@omegablast452 said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: lol srry bro I'm just biased I thought they had guns.

It's all good, but yeah it's just hand to hand combat.... in which the Navy SEAL's get owned.

Heck, even with guns they would lose to be honest.

"Be water my friend"

#8 Posted by omegablast452 (2425 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

@omegablast452 said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: lol srry bro I'm just biased I thought they had guns.

It's all good, but yeah it's just hand to hand combat.... in which the Navy SEAL's get owned.

Heck, even with guns they would lose to be honest.

"Be water my friend"

lol call me crazy but I think they would have won with the right weapons and strategies.

#9 Posted by Fantomex13 (90 posts) - - Show Bio

@omegablast452 said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

@omegablast452 said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: lol srry bro I'm just biased I thought they had guns.

It's all good, but yeah it's just hand to hand combat.... in which the Navy SEAL's get owned.

Heck, even with guns they would lose to be honest.

"Be water my friend"

lol call me crazy but I think they would have won with the right weapons and strategies.

Well they could call in an air-strike no problem. But I think Cap could escape that somehow if he runs away from the position really fast, puts his shield behind him and crouches into it, and the blast will not break the shield and instead push the shield and Cap to safety

#10 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19908 posts) - - Show Bio

@omegablast452 said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

@omegablast452 said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: lol srry bro I'm just biased I thought they had guns.

It's all good, but yeah it's just hand to hand combat.... in which the Navy SEAL's get owned.

Heck, even with guns they would lose to be honest.

"Be water my friend"

lol call me crazy but I think they would have won with the right weapons and strategies.

Captain America has defeated a group of soldiers when he didn't even have his Super Soldier Serum yet....

"Be water my friend"

#11 Posted by omegablast452 (2425 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: but they probably were'nt prepared or were special forces, no doubt he could beat them in h2h but in the right situation they could win

@Fantomex13: I was thinking with the element of surprise they could plant c4 in certain area's and have snipers

#12 Posted by weaponx (1566 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap wins. Only thing he could have trouble with is if they could over power him with numbers, like if there are too many that are holding on to him etc, but I think that is very unlikely, even if it would work at all.

#13 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain wins

#14 Posted by BigCimmerian (7849 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm waiting for someone to post scans of Captain America beating SHIELD's team of cape killers.

#15 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap easily. he's already defeated groups of very well trained soldiers before, like SHIELD agents. I doubt SEAL team would do too much better.

#16 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosBlazer said:

Cap easily. he's already defeated groups of very well trained soldiers before, like SHIELD agents. I doubt SEAL team would do too much better.