Dose Cap Clear or loose

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Pokeysteve

Why is Damian above........all those people he's above?

With standard gear he goes down to Nightwing, Bane and Talon, Deadshot and Freeze.

Azrael too depending on who it is.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

@pokeysteve: Captain America would lose to Nightwing and Bane one on one?

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Wolverine008
GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Maybe loses rounds 8 (because of Freeze) and 10 (not entirely sure on this one).

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He clears

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

very interesting anyone else

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

#9  Edited By kidman560

@oceanmaster21: Bane and Talon should be higher... that being said, Cap migh have problems with Bane and Talon, and Deadshot and Mr.Fries other than that i dont know why he doesnt clear.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

@pokeysteve: Captain America would lose to Nightwing and Bane one on one?

Nightwing with his gear I think so. Ban has Talon with him. I dunno about by himself. Bane isn't geared up like those Bats.

Zjun_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain America

vs team

Round 1 Cap vs Red Robin* -- Lol.

Round 2 Cap vs Green Arrow -- Cap obviously.

Round 3 Cap vs Nightwing -- Cap obviously.

Round 4 Cap vs Ras and Talia Alghul -- Cap in a good fight.

Round 5 Cap vs Bane and Talon -- Don't know enough about Talon, if he can tilt the scale in his team's favor.

Round 6 Cap vs Damian Wayne -- Lol.

Round 7 Cap vs Killer Croc -- Cap should win.

Round 8 Cap vs Deadshot and MR Freeze -- Cap gets frozen and then earns a bullet in the head because of the OPer.

Round 9 Cap vs Bronze Tiger -- I'd say BT barely if he can disarm Cap's shield.

Round 10 Cap vs Azrael -- Up for debate.

Bloodlust is on 5 minutes prep in each battle.Everyone has there standard gear

Battle Takes Place in Gotham

Dose Cap Clear or loose

Mr. Z~kun

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Cap is bloodlusted then none of his opponents are surviving one of these:

No Caption Provided

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could stop at 3. Not sure about 4. Definitely stops at 5.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Baltoro: None of his opponents is going to stand there like that tank either. Every one of them is a genuine bullet timer.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@oceanmaster21 said:

Captain 'Merica

No Caption Provided

vs team

Round 1 Cap vs Red Redbin - LOL, Rebin.....anyway Steve wins easily, faster, stronger, more durable, more skilled and I don't think that Tim uses his gadgets as much as Batman or has a good enough number of feats to prove he'd use more versatile methods that Steve can't compensate for. It's pretty easy for Steve to win.

Round 2 Cap vs Green Arrow - Steve wins easily, Oliver is a great archer and a good fighter but he has no real answer for Steve's shield and once the distance is closed, things go downhill for Ollie. No real way around it either considering the fact that Steve has every physical advantage as well as an adequate defensive tool and weapon.

Round 3 Cap vs Nightwing - Steve wins with some effort, Grayson is probably the closest to Steve's skill and agility level than anyone here but falls short in every other physical category like durability, strength and overall speed. I think they're pretty similar in speed but Steve has better speed feats overall and while Nightwing has really good gadget feats, they aren't enough to counteract the shield. That along with his physical shortcomings is why he loses after putting up a fight.

Round 4 Cap vs Ras and Talia Alghul - Steve wins with some effort, Ras on his own is a challenge due to his skill, Talia on the other hand doesn't have enough feats for me to think she can really contribute to this fight. Ras in his prime (fresh out the pit) beat Batman to near death with a shovel...other than that, they've stalemated once physically and fought for a while where Batman eventually beat Ras in a sword fight....it's not enough to win but Ras's skill with his swords give him enough edge to make it an interesting fight before he and his daughter go down.

Round 5 Cap vs Bane and Talon - Steve wins with some effort, Bane in the (pre 52 and new 52) was a monster, skilled enough to hang with Batman, fast enough to dodge and block his attacks and durable enough to tank almost anything thrown or shot at him...basically a slightly toned down Crossbones who'd lose to Steve on his own without special venom. The Talon being used here is probably William Cobb, which means he won't make such a big difference besides running some slight interference which does boost Bane's chances a bit but he still has no counter to the speed gap, the skill gap and Steve's shield so he and Cobb lose.

Round 6 Cap vs Damian Wayne - Steve one shots him, the kid got his sh*t rocked by Tim...Steve would waste this kid with one punch, way stronger, way faster, way more skilled and Damian does a horrible job at fighting opponents who are more skilled than he is.

Round 7 Cap vs Killer Croc - Steve one shots him, no matter what version of Croc it is he loses. He is the ultimate Batman chump villain and would get one shotted by just about anything Steve throws at him.

Round 8 Cap vs Deadshot and MR Freeze - Steve one-shot's Freeze and barely beats Floyd, Freeze only has to get his dome piece cracked and he'll be on the floor which can be accomplished in one shield throw. Floyd on the other hand will be a problem and might actually beat Steve but I doubt it due to Steve's reflexes and big-ass shield, once Steve closes the distance it's lights out for Floyd Lawton.

Round 9 Cap vs Bronze Tiger - Steve barely wins, Bronze is physically and skillfully Batman's equal but does not share the same advantage Bruce has over Steve...Gadgets. Without those, he's left without any real way to counter the Vibranium Shield which puts Ben at a disadvantage. Close fight, but Ben Turner loses.

Round 10 Cap vs Azrael - Steve barely wins against JPV but will lose to Micheal Lane, while Jean-Paul-Valley was by all means above peak human and possibly stronger than Steve, he hasn't shown he can match Steve in speed or skill and depending on whether he has his sword or gauntlets he doesn't really have a counter to the shield so he'll lose in a close fight. Lane on the other hand has the swords of Sin and Salvation, along with feats that put him above Steve physically and he is overall a supernatural force with his downfall being his lack of substantial skill. His swords make up for that since once they make contact...it's over, whether you're good or bad.

Bloodlust is on 5 minutes prep in each battle.Everyone has there standard gear (*Their, you don't even need to put that there, especially if you're going to put the wrong word)

Battle Takes Place in Gotham

Dose Cap Clear or loose(*Does, *lose, spelling lesson over)

Cap clears

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Round 1 Cap vs Red Robin --- Cap takes this one...

Round 2 Cap vs Green Arrow --- ...and this one...

Round 3 Cap vs Nightwing ---.....and this one.....

Round 4 Cap vs Ras and Talia Alghul ---...and this one again...

Round 5 Cap vs Bane and Talon --- Hmm. I'll have to think about this one. I'll post again later if I come up with an answer, may take me a while.

Round 6 Cap vs Damian Wayne ---BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA Thanks, I needed a good laugh!

Round 7 Cap vs Killer Croc --- "I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of Captain America. And to the Nazis, that we're crushed under caps boots. Smacked in the face, by his shield, laughing all the way."

Round 8 Cap vs Deadshot and Mr. Freeze --- Deadshot and Mr. Freeze utterly stomp this round.

Round 9 Cap vs Bronze Tiger --- Ohhh tough call...I honestly don't know...

Round 10 Cap vs Azrael --- What @zjun_: said. It's debatable.

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#18  Edited By Transformers1024
Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Assuming present New-52 Incarnations for all those available, the only round that presents a serious threat is Azrael (on that point, which Azrael is it?). The real question is, is this is a continuous gauntlet or separate matches? If it's the former, what's the duration of the break in between?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Captain America isn't stopping at 3 or 5.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Wolverine08: Sure he can. Unless he has tanked stuffs like a 15k voltage shock and punches from 4 tonner. Imphasis on word "tanked".

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Nightwing in character does not equipment spam against skilled opponents, he engages them in melee, and Steve has actually tanked electrocution before. Compounded with the pretty significant skill and physicals edge Steve has on Dick, and he won't lose to him anytime soon. And Steve has definitely tanked 4 tonner punches before. He's taken a beaten from Classic Namor.

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Cap fanfare is overwhelming... with the OP conditions #3 gives him losses but he definitely should stop at #4 imho. Irrespective... with just a mere shield he is not beating DS+Freeze.

good day

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By RBT

@Wolverine08: First of all, Nightwing is bloodlusted, second, Nightwing shocked Saiko while in character. Scans of Cap tanking electricity as high as 15k volts? As for Cap vs Bane, and I'm assuming this is Bane from his first showing in New 52, Bane dented a thick steel wall. Batman admitted that Bane was faster than him. There will be way more than one punch for Cap to take. Adding Talon is just an overkill. He can regen from any damage Cap inflicts.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Erick_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Erick_Williams

Azrael would murder caps handly, everything else he clears or its debatable
If its new 52 Bane Cap may lose

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@rbt: Nightwing in character does not equipment spam against skilled opponents, he engages them in melee, and Steve has actually tanked electrocution before. Compounded with the pretty significant skill and physicals edge Steve has on Dick, and he won't lose to him anytime soon. And Steve has definitely tanked 4 tonner punches before. He's taken a beaten from Classic Namor.

Steve's also been disabled by Hawkeye's taser arrow. ;)

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: Not really important since Dick doesn't equipment spam to begin things off against skilled opponents :D, but let's keep the taser thing on the hush :)

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ComicStooge

@comicstooge: Not really important since Dick doesn't equipment spam to begin things off against skilled opponents :D, but let's keep the taser thing on the hush :)

Sure thing. Just couldn't help but make the jab.

I'll have my post up sometime tomorrow or the next day if you get your images sorted in time, btw.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 juiceboks  Moderator

@rbt said:

@Wolverine08: First of all, Nightwing is bloodlusted, second, Nightwing shocked Saiko while in character. Scans of Cap tanking electricity as high as 15k volts? As for Cap vs Bane, and I'm assuming this is Bane from his first showing in New 52, Bane dented a thick steel wall. Batman admitted that Bane was faster than him. There will be way more than one punch for Cap to take. Adding Talon is just an overkill. He can regen from any damage Cap inflicts.

He can't regen from shield decapitation. And why can't he just use his shield to absorb the blows from Dick's sticks?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: Fixing the images right now. Bloody CV has a conspiracy against me and my scans!

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: Fixing the images right now. Bloody CV has a conspiracy against me and my scans!

It's obvious they want me to win. ;)

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Wolverine008

@wolverine08 said:

I WON'T LET THEM SCREW ME OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By RBT

@Juiceboks: Talon is not going to stand there when Cap throws his shield.

Cap cannot block every hit from Dick. Dick is pretty fast and once he realises the obvious strength and durability advantage Cap has over him, he'll use those electric shockers. Pretty similar thing happened with Saiko. Dick realised Saiko was faster than him so he used his eqipments at best possible moment. And 15k volts is a lot of electricity.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge said:

@wolverine08 said:

You can't fight the system.

Or hell, maybe the Batfactor itself is sabotaging you.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Wolverine008

@wolverine08 said:

@comicstooge said:

@wolverine08 said:

You can't fight the system.

Or hell, maybe the Batfactor itself is sabotaging you.

The Batman fanboys! They're EVERYWHERE!

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baltoro: isn't that Ultimate Cap?

Cap had standard gear EVERYWHERE he goes and rarely gets his ass handed to him. Nightwing will surely lose to cap, that's without a doubt in my mind.

Azreal and Bronze Tiger are a tad but different.. They'd put up a hell of a fight, but I haven't seen anything from ole Bronze Cat in a while..

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baltoro: isn't that Ultimate Cap?

Cap had standard gear EVERYWHERE he goes and rarely gets his ass handed to him. Nightwing will surely lose to cap, that's without a doubt in my mind.

Azreal and Bronze Tiger are a tad but different.. They'd put up a hell of a fight, but I haven't seen anything from ole Bronze Cat in a while..

No, that is 616 Captain America in the scan posted above. It is from Captain America: Living Legend #1.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 juiceboks  Moderator

@rbt

Talon is not going to stand there when Cap throws his shield.

That's not the point. You said that Talon would regen from any damage Cap can inflict on him..which is untrue. And considering Cap's skill, shield throwing feats against people just as fast as Talon, and state of mind meaning he'll the throw the shield as hard and fast as he can..there's no doubt in my mind he could tag William with it.

Cap cannot block every hit from Dick. Dick is pretty fast and once he realises the obvious strength and durability advantage Cap has over him, he'll use those electric shockers.

Cap possesses a significant advantage over Dick in pretty much every category. Even speed and reflexes. All Steve has to do is knock NW upside the head once with his shield and he's out..which would likely be his first inclination. Dick's not lasting long at all against a bloodlusted Steve.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baltoro said:

If Cap is bloodlusted then none of his opponents are surviving one of these:

No Caption Provided

Right, because none of these characters could dodge his slow shield.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwalser3: The shield toss really isn't "slow" considering that Captain America has thrown it hard enough to literally overtake to an intercontinental ballistic missile(Which travel at 13-15,000 MPH per hour)after it was fired.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Iragexcudder

@wolverine08: ah thank you sir. Looked a bit ultimate from first glance, but thank you for clarifying for me:)

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: When people like Punisher, Deadpool, and Daredevil all catch it, I don't see it as being this weapon of praise.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwalser3: You say that as if those people are slow, which kind of confuses me. I am not saying that Steve will one shot anyone here with one big shield toss, but if the combatants here are careless throughoht their fight with Captain America, and Steve does want to get a decapitation via the shield, he can do it with the speed he throws the shield at. The shield is worthy of a high amount of praise I'm afraid, it's not a toy.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: What's confusing? Fast people have dodged it before, and Cap is fighting just as fast people in this situation. Nothing complex about that.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwalser3: Fast people dodging it does not make it "slow".

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Juiceboks: I meant Cobb can regen from any injury Cap CAN inflict him.

Cap can tag William, I agree, but he won't be able to actually decapitate Talon. His shield has been dodged before. Talon can match Batman with his moves, maybe even a bit faster him. Cap's aim would change because of bloodlust. And its not like he's going to spam shield throw. Talon uses knives with insane accuracy. If a shield throw scratches Talon's arms, he'd heal, but same can't be said for Cap. He'd retain each and every damage inflicted on him.

Nightwing is faster than Bats. He can dodge bullets fired at him from multiple guns at once. The shield is much bigger than bullet. Don't know how fast Cap usually throw his shield, but I doubt they will be faster than bullets. You are greatly underestimating Nightwing's speed. He is most likely faster than Batman. Nightwing will see his opponent is considerably stronger than him and would resort to his eqipments. Just like he did against Saiko. Bloodlusted, he won't stop until Cap is fried.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By jwalser3

@jwalser3: Fast people dodging it does not make it "slow".

Okay, obviously I've offended you with the slow remark. I meant that too them it'd be slow. Better?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwalser3: I'm not offended at all frankly. Just pointing out that the idea that the shield toss is slow because fast people have been able to avoid is an incorrect one.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@Juiceboks: I meant Cobb can regen from any injury Cap CAN inflict him.

Cap can tag William, I agree, but he won't be able to actually decapitate Talon. His shield has been dodged before. Talon can match Batman with his moves, maybe even a bit faster him. Cap's aim would change because of bloodlust. And its not like he's going to spam shield throw. Talon uses knives with insane accuracy. If a shield throw scratches Talon's arms, he'd heal, but same can't be said for Cap. He'd retain each and every damage inflicted on him.

Nightwing is faster than Bats. He can dodge bullets fired at him from multiple guns at once. The shield is much bigger than bullet. Don't know how fast Cap usually throw his shield, but I doubt they will be faster than bullets. You are greatly underestimating Nightwing's speed. He is most likely faster than Batman. Nightwing will see his opponent is considerably stronger than him and would resort to his eqipments. Just like he did against Saiko. Bloodlusted, he won't stop until Cap is fried.

Sure, is that why when Batman didn't want Dick to touch him in Batman #600, he couldn't touch Batman once? Nightwing is not faster than Batman

Captain America sees bullets moving in slow motion and has dodge them after they been fired multiple times from marksmen like Winter Soldier, has literally outraced bullets in tight rooms, ghosts out of an encirclement so fast that the men who encircled him didn't even noticed he left, has managed to disarm men whom were shooting automatic weapons at him before they even noticed they got disarmed, and even runs at 60 MPH. He is faster than Nightwing. Steve is significantly stronger, faster, and more skilled than Richard. He'll just one shot him with a shield bash to the face before Dick can get the chance to see Steve's physical dominance over him, and resort to gear.