#1 Edited by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Prometheus vs Captain America

There is one round in which both of them will face off, alone, no bystanders and no allies. Neither of the are allowed to use vehicles, they cannot rely on anyone else to aid them in battle, or provide them with Gear or Weapons.

They both receive one full day of preparation for the battle, and they are allowed to use any weapons or gadgets that are available to them in that period of time.

The Battle takes place in Downtown Cleveland, and they start 100 meters away from each other, there are bystanders, but very few and most of them are driving cars, the fight continues until death or incapacitation.

2 rounds: Round 1: Morals On

Round 2: Morals Off

Who Wins?

#2 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Prometheus stomps.

Round 2: Prometheus roflstomps.

Seriously, this is a pretty stupid battle (and by your avatar, I think you have a bias).

#3 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW: Sorry about the avatar, i just thought the picture was cool, and i actually thought that this was a good matchup, its not biased.

#4 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@CalebHara said:

@blackadamFTW: Sorry about the avatar, i just thought the picture was cool, and i actually thought that this was a good matchup, its not biased.

Sorry, but Prometheus is a JLA solo'r with prep.

#5 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta go with Prometheus on this one. His prep is pretty damn good and he is far more ruthless.

#6 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW: That was with WAY more than a day, and he basically had his own dimension in which to prepare. This is only a day.

#7 Posted by Sideslash (5906 posts) - - Show Bio

Prometheus casually knocks Cap aside.

Honestly Cap is like a guy that Prometheus kicks the crap out of on the way to an actual fight.

#8 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@CalebHara said:

@blackadamFTW: That was with WAY more than a day, and he basically had his own dimension in which to prepare. This is only a day.

Yes, but that was to defeat the JLA. This is one character who's only slightly above street level. With one day prep he should win easily.

Heck, he would win pretty easily without prep, just with his suit.

#9 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

Gotta go with Prometheus on this one. His prep is pretty damn good and he is far more ruthless.

#10 Posted by loadofmilark (196 posts) - - Show Bio

Prometheus is pretty much better in every category than cap and managed to beat barman who most would agree is around equal to cap

#11 Posted by NyghtMare (403 posts) - - Show Bio

Prometheus with ease.