#1 Posted by rabidrage (142 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic Cap vs. fully-armed Predator.  They encounter each other on a long-deserted battlefield in Germany, surrounded by forest.  No prep time.  Think Cap's got the expertise to survive this??

#2 Posted by k4tzm4n (36396 posts) - - Show Bio

No, I don't.  The problem is, most people base their knowledge of the predator off of the movies...Which were far slower and less agile than a standard Predator.  A skilled Predator should be able to drop Cap.

Staff Online
#3 Posted by Yaujtapool (7577 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
" No, I don't.  The problem is, most people base their knowledge of the predator off of the movies...Which were far slower and less agile than a standard Predator.  A skilled Predator should be able to drop Cap. "
Someone whos finally talking sense here .
#4 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio

Predator has to many advantages here, the Forrest plays a huge facter, give the Cap a better setting and he has a better chance. but probably still fails

#5 Posted by k4tzm4n (36396 posts) - - Show Bio
@Yaujtapool said:
"@k4tzm4n said:
" No, I don't.  The problem is, most people base their knowledge of the predator off of the movies...Which were far slower and less agile than a standard Predator.  A skilled Predator should be able to drop Cap. "
Someone whos finally talking sense here ."

Someone who finally has a good ava! lol
Staff Online
#6 Posted by Yaujtapool (7577 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Yaujtapool said:
"@k4tzm4n said:
Someone whos finally talking sense here ."
Someone who finally has a good ava! lol "
lol i always get the best ; )
#7 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Cap has enough experience...wait, CLASSIC Cap?
oh...hmm...I still say Cap, but it'd be close...REALLY close.

#8 Posted by Yaujtapool (7577 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aronmorales said:
" I think Cap has enough experience...wait, CLASSIC Cap?oh...hmm...I still say Cap, but it'd be close...REALLY close. "
Pred with full equipment is a very deadly foe indeed and i would say he takes this .....
BTW what type of Predator is this ? e.g. Warrior , elder etc
#9 Posted by young ghost (151 posts) - - Show Bio

predator kills cap before cap even sees him no matter wut big ugly wins this 1

#10 Posted by fierrolouie (3 posts) - - Show Bio

@Aronmorales: i don't know this is when he is just getting started he hasn't pushed his serum to its potential yet so predator will win this one

#11 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

Predator would win.

Predator are faster, more durable, more agile, better at hunting down their prey and have far to much superior tech for Captain America to ever think of.

Due to wrist blades, shoulder canons and heat vision...etc invisibility

Predator should take this without question.

#12 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

@fierrolouie said:

@Aronmorales: i don't know this is when he is just getting started he hasn't pushed his serum to its potential yet so predator will win this one

I'm still going with Cap.

#13 Posted by never give up (9484 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

@k4tzm4n said:

No, I don't. The problem is, most people base their knowledge of the predator off of the movies...Which were far slower and less agile than a standard Predator. A skilled Predator should be able to drop Cap.

I actually do that lol.

#14 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll go cap here due to serum and shield ... I feel capt has one of the best weapons in comics due to its versatility and I feel it gets over looked quite a bit. It gives him insanely strong defensive capabilities as well as offensive ones.

His shield can block damn near anything and he uses it well.