User Lists: 0

Cap

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

America dies. If i remember correctly the only Ollie beat this guy was with trick arrows, he does not take damage from physical attacks.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DemonKnights

Wasn't there a Midas in red hood and the outlaws last issue too?? He didn't look like that though.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap nigh handily.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: Midas has tanked almost every trick arrows,explosive,eletrics,sonics....and also have melt these arrow with a touch.

Melt concrete and steel,tanked explosive at point blank range without effect.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Veshark

@matchesmalone21 said:

@reaverlation: Midas has tanked almost every trick arrows,explosive,eletrics,sonics....and also have melt these arrow with a touch.

Honestly, Midas isn't really different from any number of brutes that Cap has beaten. I'd imagine Cap will just use superior skill and speed to take this. Midas is clearly susceptible to piercing damage (judging by the arrows that Ollie planted in him), so a morals-off Cap could just go for a straightforward decapitation with his shield. His shield throws have lopped off a tank turret, and far as I know, Midas can't regenerate from that. Midas was KOed by a sonic arrow to the head, so he still clearly has a nervous system of some sort.

As for Midas' death-touch, Cap's Marvel NOW armor should provide decent protection (seeing as how Arrow's outfit did the same), and that's before we even factor in the shield. The tight confines of a sewer will make it harder for Cap to evade blows, but luckily he's got that trusty vibranium-steel-uru-enchantments shield as protection. And even in the event that Steve gets tagged, he should still be able to tank a few hits, seeing as how Green Arrow was able to as well.

Granted, I've never read New-52 Green Arrow before, but just based on the scans of Midas I've found, I see Cap taking this.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veshark said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

Honestly, Midas isn't really different from any number of brutes that Cap has beaten. I'd imagine Cap will just use superior skill and speed to take this. Midas is clearly susceptible to piercing damage (judging by the arrows that Ollie planted in him), so a morals-off Cap could just go for a straightforward decapitation with his shield. His shield throws have lopped off a tank turret, and far as I know, Midas can't regenerate from that. Midas was KOed by a sonic arrow to the head, so he still clearly has a nervous system of some sort.

As for Midas' death-touch, Cap's Marvel NOW armor should provide decent protection (seeing as how Arrow's outfit did the same), and that's before we even factor in the shield. The tight confines of a sewer will make it harder for Cap to evade blows, but luckily he's got that trusty vibranium-steel-uru-enchantments shield as protection. And even in the event that Steve gets tagged, he should still be able to tank a few hits, seeing as how Green Arrow was able to as well.

Granted, I've never read New-52 Green Arrow before, but just based on the scans of Midas I've found, I see Cap taking this.

But are you reading Lemire's run ?

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap dies.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21 I've heard good things about it, but I haven't got around to it yet. Are you enjoying it?

After recently watching Arrow, I am interested in reading some GA. I'll probably pick up some of his Pre-52 books first though.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veshark: More than enjoying. I'm loving it!!! You should pick up mate,you will love too.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veshark: More than enjoying. I'm loving it!!! You should pick up mate,you will love too.

Once I finish up his Pre-52 stuff, I'll be sure to ;)

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers