#2 Posted by onilordasmodeus (2549 posts) - - Show Bio

I call BS.

#3 Posted by Frozen (14355 posts) - - Show Bio

Chief would stomp Cap.

That video is fan voted.

#4 Posted by Jmarshmallow (8966 posts) - - Show Bio

Completely decided by the fans.

Absolutely no truth to that video.

I'd even wager that Chief in no armor could give Cap a helluva fight.

In armor, Chief stomps him.

Jmarshmallow

#5 Edited by mtuske (1245 posts) - - Show Bio

Not too sure about the outcome but awesome video.

#6 Posted by SlimJ87D (10364 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool video.

#7 Posted by Frozen (14355 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by SlimJ87D (10364 posts) - - Show Bio

Completely decided by the fans.

Absolutely no truth to that video.

I'd even wager that Chief in no armor could give Cap a helluva fight.

In armor, Chief stomps him.

Jmarshmallow

Lol, without the armor Chief doesn't have feats that put him at Cap's level.

@frozen said:

@slimj87d said:

Cool video.

Definitely not.

From a artistic stand point it is. it must have takena lot of work to make the video.

#9 Posted by Jmarshmallow (8966 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimj87d: Well he may not have a copious amount of feats, due to the fact that like 99% of his time is spent in his suit.....

However, the feats he does have, like his superior reaction speed, the time he took out multiple trained ODSTs before a pin hit the ground, and the time he literally punched people in half, prove that he very well could compete with Cap even without armor.

Jmarshmallow

#10 Posted by Wolverine08 (43771 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen said:

Chief would stomp Cap.

That video is fan voted.

You underestimate the power of the Cap!

#11 Posted by SlimJ87D (10364 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimj87d: Well he may not have a copious amount of feats, due to the fact that like 99% of his time is spent in his suit.....

However, the feats he does have, like his superior reaction speed, the time he took out multiple trained ODSTs before a pin hit the ground, and the time he literally punched people in half, prove that he very well could compete with Cap even without armor.

Jmarshmallow

I don't know about that, Cap reverted back to his sick 90 lb self and was still able to skillfully take down 2 super soldiers who to scale were about 50+ times his stats seeing that the Marvel Museum in Disney listed skinny Steve's bench press at 45 lbs.

#12 Posted by Frozen (14355 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Edited by ULTRAstarkiller (6252 posts) - - Show Bio

Too much BS in one video.

#14 Posted by Frozen (14355 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimj87d said:

@jmarshmallow said:

Jmarshmallow

I don't know about that, Cap reverted back to his sick 90 lb self and was still able to skillfully take down 2 super soldiers who to scale were about 50+ times his stats seeing that the Marvel Museum in Disney listed skinny Steve's bench press at 45 lbs.

That doesn't even make sense if he did that. I don't see how that's legitimate if they are 50x his stats.

#15 Posted by JetiiMitra (8718 posts) - - Show Bio

Very fun to watch.

#16 Edited by Jmarshmallow (8966 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimj87d said:

@jmarshmallow said:

Jmarshmallow

Super soldiers who were absolutely featless, unlike ODST's which have a whole game based off of them!

Jmarshmallow

#17 Edited by Jmarshmallow (8966 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen said:

@slimj87d said:

@jmarshmallow said:

Jmarshmallow

That doesn't even make sense if he did that. I don't see how that's legitimate if they are 50x his stats.

Lol, this too^

Jmarshmallow

#18 Posted by 106me (1738 posts) - - Show Bio

ODST's get too much hype. Chief still wins though.

#19 Posted by SlimJ87D (10364 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen said:

@slimj87d said:

@jmarshmallow said:

Jmarshmallow

Sure it does, you're just hating because of your love for the chief.

#20 Posted by OreoAssassin (5523 posts) - - Show Bio

Who cares about the outcome? It was so fun to watch! =D

#21 Posted by Eisenfauste (8362 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimj87d: Do you think that skinny steve taking 2 super soldiers wasn't PIS?

#22 Edited by SlimJ87D (10364 posts) - - Show Bio

@eisenfauste said:

Did any of you guys read what happened? He didn't use his bare hands, he used his environment and got a hold of a shotgun as well. Yes, it would absolutely be PIS if he did it without them. My point was he used SKILL to do it. I even said it was done using skill.

I want to get the record straight here, Master Chief with his suit will beat Steve. But someone said if they fought bare skin, MC could give Steve a hell of a fight, and I say nay. Steve already has feats that actually put him around par with Master Chief with his suit on, so I have no clue what Chief can do without his suit against Steve. MC has virtually no feats without his suit that puts him on par with Steve.

#23 Posted by Jmarshmallow (8966 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimj87d: As much as I love Chief, it doesn't change the fact that those "Super Soldiers" were featless.

Jmarshmallow

#24 Posted by Iragexcudder (5125 posts) - - Show Bio

There should be a Cap vs Master chief CaV

Looking at @wolverine08 and @jmarshmallow or @YourNeighborhoodComicGeek O_o

#25 Posted by Strongarm (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

A longer history of feats

comments are funny

#26 Posted by godzilla44 (3475 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool video to watch, but that total BS

#27 Edited by Jmarshmallow (8966 posts) - - Show Bio

@iragexcudder: As fun as that would be, whoever got Cap would be horribly at a disadvantage lol.

Jmarshmallow

#28 Edited by Iragexcudder (5125 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by Jmarshmallow (8966 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Edited by Iragexcudder (5125 posts) - - Show Bio

@jmarshmallow: yeah I know lol but it would be interesting, wolverine is one scary debater

#31 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh my goodness. Have you seen the comments section on Youtube? It's like the internet is having a seizure at the thought of Cap winning. I've also never seen such fanrage measured in downvotes. You can literally see Halo fanboys stand up to be counted.

#32 Posted by Jacthripper (4123 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't even play halo and I know chief wins this with armor

Without armor or shield this would be a much more interesting fight

#33 Edited by VMole (635 posts) - - Show Bio

@erik: The butthurt is delicious.

#34 Posted by SlimJ87D (10364 posts) - - Show Bio

@jmarshmallow: yet, you're trying to compare pretty much featless Mc without armor to Steve Rogers who sprints and runs at 60 MPH, do you see the irony?

#35 Edited by Jmarshmallow (8966 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimj87d: Even with the small amount of feats that he has, they're still enough to give Cap a good fight.

Jmarshmallow

#36 Posted by Jmarshmallow (8966 posts) - - Show Bio

@iragexcudder: Lol he is rather good.

But he would meet his match! xD

Jmarshmallow

#37 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Cap could so beat Master Chief if that was the version being used. Totally.

#38 Posted by krauser99 (826 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimj87d said:

@jmarshmallow: yet, you're trying to compare pretty much featless Mc without armor to Steve Rogers who sprints and runs at 60 MPH, do you see the irony?

Even if MC is in his suit. I imagine a blood lusted Cap or morals off Cap can still hurt him bad. I've seen Cap with his punches tear apart androids and has even broken Hydes jaw and ribs without his shield. To punching Thunderball in the nose and making him bleed and to even staggering Ironman through his armour and even making the Hulk bleed. Serisouly Steve striking feats match even USAgent or even exceed USAgent. When he goes all out with his "shield."

It is like a mini Iron Fist technique.

#39 Posted by Frozen (14355 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimj87d said:

@frozen said:

@slimj87d said:

@jmarshmallow said:

Jmarshmallow

Sure it does, you're just hating because of your love for the chief.

That has nothing to do with it. Beating someone with 50x stats doesn't even make sense, you yourself claimed a similar thing on another thread.

#40 Posted by Frozen (14355 posts) - - Show Bio

@erik said:

Oh my goodness. Have you seen the comments section on Youtube? It's like the internet is having a seizure at the thought of Cap winning. I've also never seen such fanrage measured in downvotes. You can literally see Halo fanboys stand up to be counted.

In my opinion, Chief with shields would beat any version of Captain America. I can see why the video is being disliked though.

#41 Posted by Iragexcudder (5125 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen said:

@erik said:

In my opinion, Chief with shields would beat any version of Captain America. I can see why the video is being disliked though.

I'm not saying I disagree. I was just noting how the fanboys were downvoting a video only because they didn't like the outcome.

#43 Edited by SlimJ87D (10364 posts) - - Show Bio

@jmarshmallow said:

@slimj87d: Even with the small amount of feats that he has, they're still enough to give Cap a good fight.

Jmarshmallow

A fight of what? Like 2 out of 10?

@krauser99 The problem I see are MC shields which regenerate, I'm not sure how Cap can figure out and dispose of the energy shield, that's the only reason why I think MC would win. He's more durable due to the armor and the shield, strikes won't really work or do much against him, and the shields for MC are inconsistent. The energy shields high end feats have him entering earths atmosphere, etc, while other feats for the shield have them give when a SPARTAN gets shot in the head.

#44 Posted by SlimJ87D (10364 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen:

@slimj87d said:

@eisenfauste said:

Did any of you guys read what happened? He didn't use his bare hands, he used his environment and got a hold of a shotgun as well. Yes, it would absolutely be PIS if he did it without them. My point was he used SKILL to do it. I even said it was done using skill.

I want to get the record straight here, Master Chief with his suit will beat Steve. But someone said if they fought bare skin, MC could give Steve a hell of a fight, and I say nay. Steve already has feats that actually put him around par with Master Chief with his suit on, so I have no clue what Chief can do without his suit against Steve. MC has virtually no feats without his suit that puts him on par with Steve.

#45 Edited by Frozen (14355 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimj87d: Chief's fight against the ODST's is extremely impressive, in Halo: ODST it is hard to differentiate Spartans from ODST's (despite the fact that this should not be the case). And to your second comment, you didn't really clarify to me beforehand whether he beat them physically, saying he ''skilfully'' beat them can imply several different things. Chief beat the ODST's with his physical advantage and boxing skill.

@erik said:

@frozen said:

@erik said:

I'm not saying I disagree. I was just noting how the fanboys were downvoting a video only because they didn't like the outcome.

Okay, fair enough. It might not be entirely due to the outcome (though it mostly is), I specifically didn't like the way Chief fought, but that's just me.

#46 Posted by Experio (16685 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice.

#47 Posted by SirMethos (1344 posts) - - Show Bio

@jmarshmallow:

As much as I love Chief, it doesn't change the fact that those "Super Soldiers" were featless.

Jmarshmallow

And which feats, exactly, do the unnamed ODSTs that the MC beat have?

As far as I know, their one and only showing, is getting their arses handed to them by the MC. Which is not particularly any more impressive than the Super Soldiers that were defeated by Cap.

----

That said, in a close-combat fight, without MC's armor or Cap's Shield, MC is simply out-matched. With the Armor, it would be a stomp for the MC, but in close-combat without the armor, the stomp is the other way 'round.

#48 Edited by krauser99 (826 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimj87d said:

@jmarshmallow said:

Jmarshmallow

@krauser99 The problem I see are MC shields which regenerate, I'm not sure how Cap can figure out and dispose of the energy shield, that's the only reason why I think MC would win. He's more durable due to the armor and the shield, strikes won't really work or do much against him, and the shields for MC are inconsistent. The energy shields high end feats have him entering earths atmosphere, etc, while other feats for the shield have them give when a SPARTAN gets shot in the head.

That I can agree with. Most characters with a constant "energy "shield will pose a problem to Steve. But it has to remain a constant force field obviously. Fields likes this can be a weakness for certain attacks for the user that is using the fields though.

One can not really press a powerful attack of there own when the shield is on, with there own energy attack/strike attack. The shield has to be down when they do it or you can expect a nasty feed back on the user, unless MC does not have such a "weakness" which might explain the inconsistencies..... as more of a vulnerability.

You seem to know more about MC then my few understandings of them?

#49 Edited by SlimJ87D (10364 posts) - - Show Bio

@krauser99 said:

@slimj87d said:

@jmarshmallow said:

Jmarshmallow

That I can agree with. Most characters with a constant "energy "shield will pose a problem to Steve. But it has to remain a constant force field obviously. Fields likes this can be a weakness for certain attacks for the user that is using the fields though.

One can not really press a powerful attack of there own when the shield is on, with there own energy attack/strike attack. The shield has to be down when they do it or you can expect a nasty feed back on the user, unless MC does not have such a "weakness" which might explain the inconsistencies..... as more of a vulnerability.

You seem to know more about MC then my few understandings of them?

If Master Chiefs shields consistently give by multiple shots of gunfire, then Steve throwing his shield that destroys a tank should be able to take them out. He would have a small window of opportunity before they regenerate.

As for Chiefs shields, they seem to by like a layer of liquid all around him that hardens to deflect projectiles, pressure or anything that can be damaging to his armor. So I dont' think they turn off but ratherharden and possibly amplify his strikes. Their weakness would be certain energy types which cause them to shut off or overload.

I only played Halo 1 - 4, and read the first 3 books. There have been more material that @frozen is more aware of then I, such as comic book, new bios, movies, etc.

#50 Edited by Frozen (14355 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimj87d: Energy guns like Hunter cannons have knocked Chief down and temporarily paralyzed him in Halo Uprising but to me it seems like Chief's shields get better from his armor upgrades. His biofoam is a last resort to if he gets shot between the black parts of his armor (which is rare).