User Lists: 0

Bump.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Levi merkstomps Cap!!!!!! He does outrageous stuff in the anime. Levi has a major advantage in the forest. Cap throws his shield, levi dodges it then spins like a fan and slices cap.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Cjdavis103

Levi merkstomps Cap!!!!!! He does outrageous stuff in the anime. Levi has a major advantage in the forest. Cap throws his shield, levi dodges it then spins like a fan and slices cap.

this sad to say they are just to damn fast for Cap

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103 said:

this sad to say they are just to damn fast for Cap

Levi does have an advantage in the forest, but he'd have the same advantage in a city, too. He has that advantage anywhere with tall things to swing from. However, Cap is virtually a bullet-timer, and has a much wider variety of skill and experience than Levi, plus, his shield can't break, so it wouldn't be an easy win for Levi at all.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silverrings: Sorry but even with the shield Cap is not lasting long against this

No Caption Provided

At most levi will bust one of his swords against caps shield and will realize he cannot get threw the shield so then he gets serious, pulls out another blade and pulls one of these attacks on cap and its over.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes Levi breaking his swords isn't a factor here:

- Levi has his 3D Manuever Gear and swords made of Vibranium

However, Levi is clearly fast enough to do some damage, but it's not like Cap has never fought, and beaten, super-fast opponents before. Also, considering Cap's tactical prowess, and the fact they're in a forest, he's not gonna be standing around waiting to get hit, either.

DRAGONSWORDZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

captain should be dead in a second. Even without the gear, Levi is a monster in human form.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silverrings: ...Doding bullets...Levi can dodge in his figurative sleep. Seriously, he can strike 5 times a second, at The very least.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silverrings:

Cap just is out classed here Levi is just to fast

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville Levi doesn't exactly have a lot of feats without the gear. And he's never dodged bullets.

Cap just is out classed here Levi is just to fast

That does seem to be the general consensus.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silverrings: you need to watch the episode where he spedblitzed the female titan while being injured due to mikasas crap up, where he basically moves so fast, the titan didnt have time to grow his armor. the gif suffices to prove his speedblitzing powers. Thats literally the tip of the iceburg. At erens execution, just for show, he beat the heck out of him, fast as heck. Certainly faster than mere biullets there.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Silverrings

@lowlaville said:

you need to watch the episode where he spedblitzed the female titan while being injured due to mikasas crap up, where he basically moves so fast, the titan didnt have time to grow his armor. the gif suffices to prove his speedblitzing powers. Thats literally the tip of the iceburg. At erens execution, just for show, he beat the heck out of him, fast as heck. Certainly faster than mere biullets there.

I've seen every episode of Attack on Titan. Eren didn't fight back at all, and isn't on Levi's level, so that's moot. None of Levi's feats prove him to be a bullet-timer. He's fast, obviously. He's one of, if not the, fastest Titan killer, but it doesn't mean he can dodge bullets. Moving that fast is as much an anime trope as it is an ability of his.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville said:

you need to watch the episode where he spedblitzed the female titan while being injured due to mikasas crap up, where he basically moves so fast, the titan didnt have time to grow his armor. the gif suffices to prove his speedblitzing powers. Thats literally the tip of the iceburg. At erens execution, just for show, he beat the heck out of him, fast as heck. Certainly faster than mere biullets there.

I've seen every episode of Attack on Titan. Eren didn't fight back at all, and isn't on Levi's level, so that's moot. None of Levi's feats prove him to be a bullet-timer. He's fast, obviously. He's one of, if not the, fastest Titan killer, but it doesn't mean he can dodge bullets. Moving that fast is as much an anime trope as it is an ability of his.

lmao. Put Captain as a titan killer and imagine the scenerio. He will block one hand, then throw his shield, and be bitten in half and gulped down. The titans I know, but the gears have a base speed of supersonic speeds, with Mikasa and Levi's speed and skill with it enhanced to such a degree, they appear massively supersonic. Mikasa being inexperienced, she gets shoved down easily. I wouldn't judge the gears speed based on the more inexperienced users.

MaximumGeyser5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By MaximumGeyser5

@those_eyes said:

@silverrings: Sorry but even with the shield Cap is not lasting long against this

No Caption Provided

At most levi will bust one of his swords against caps shield and will realize he cannot get threw the shield so then he gets serious, pulls out another blade and pulls one of these attacks on cap and its over.

and Caps just gonna let him Falay him without a fight........makes sense, solid argument, because ya know, its not like Cap hasn't fought speedsters before, or dodged things faster than swords, but yeah, i can see Cap attempting to block and end up getting overwhelmed by the speed of a guy with 2 Swords, because Cap is too so slow in your regards to him and Levi, cause like you said, "Its Over" very sound, sound, argument

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By those_eyes

@maximumgeyser5 said:

@those_eyes said:

No Caption Provided

and Caps just gonna let him Falay him without a fight........makes sense, solid argument, because ya know, its not like Cap hasn't fought speedsters before, or dodged things faster than swords, but yeah, i can see Cap attempting to block and end up getting overwhelmed by the speed of a guy with 2 Swords, because Cap is too so slow in your regards to him and Levi, cause like you said, "Its Over" very sound, sound, argument

Legendary bump.

Ive been more informed on cap lately alot more than i was when i said levi would beat him. I agree cap would have a fair chance of winning.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes said:

Legendary bump.

Ive been more informed on cap lately alot more than i was when i said levi would beat him. I agree cap would have a fair chance of winning.

Ok, cool, thanks for the update. Are you still leaning more towards Levi than Cap?

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Capt stomps.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Also, I don't think some viners know what supersonic is.

MaximumGeyser5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maximumgeyser5 said:

@those_eyes said:

No Caption Provided

Legendary bump.

ah i misinterpreted it and took it into the present tense, im glad you've touched up on Captain America, however i still see him walking out of this fight 7/10, he may have speed, but Caps got what it takes to put him down

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Detrolord

Reaction Time

Maneuver, High Speed Dodging

Hearing

No Caption Provided

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatguywithheadphones said:

Capt stomps.

Care to state why you think these things?

ah i misinterpreted it and took it into the present tense, im glad you've touched up on Captain America, however i still see him walking out of this fight 7/10, he may have speed, but Caps got what it takes to put him down

Do you think Levi is faster than Cap?

@detrolord Those are some impressive feats there, i take it you think Levi wins this?

MaximumGeyser5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Capt stomps.

Care to state why you think these things?

@maximumgeyser5 said:

Do you think Levi is faster than Cap?

@detrolord Those are some impressive feats there, i take it you think Levi wins this?

indeed i do, but Cap is no slouch in the Speed and Reflexes department, he constantly dodges bullets, and lasers after they have been fired or shot at him, so Levi isn't anything Cap hasn't faced before

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Levi for Majority. ( 6.5-7/10 )

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maximumgeyser5 said:

indeed i do, but Cap is no slouch in the Speed and Reflexes department, he constantly dodges bullets, and lasers after they have been fired or shot at him, so Levi isn't anything Cap hasn't faced before

Ok, cool, so what makes Levi faster than Cap, exactly?

@dbvse7 said:

What makes you say that?

MaximumGeyser5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maximumgeyser5 said:

Ok, cool, so what makes Levi faster than Cap, exactly?

@dbvse7 said:

What makes you say that?

i dont know, im on Caps side, i think Levi is faster, but only because of that Anime Factor, and people said he's faster, idk, im a Cap guy, i barely watch AOT ,so i couldn't really tell you

AseanCN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Levi

MaximumGeyser5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aseancn said:

Levi

how so? please explain, i know you new hear, but in a battle with Captain America, people on here don't take kindly to one word answers, so please explain

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By DBVSE7

@maximumgeyser5: Levi has the Speed advantage (with 3DMG) and Environment advantage. Add in his skill and experience killing beings x times bigger than Cap. you have yourself a small to decent majority.

I have Respect for Cap. but the environment leaves him wide open for an attack. If he was bloodlusted, had knowledge of his style of fighting and maneuvering or even a gun.. this fight would be closer.

Cap. may be stronger and faster and more agile ON LAND, but the way this match is set up.. he's at a disadvantage.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#33  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Cap.

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Levi is so fast, I wonder whether Cap could even land a hit on him.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Steve.

dontevenblink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Cap has great speed feats, but idk if he can hold off a blitz long enough for Levi to tire... part of Levi's speed in that gif is due to using his 3DM gear to accelerate. i know he has great speed without it, but Cap is closer than some give him credit. Cap is also much stronger, but Levi's mobility and extended reach with the swords would give him the upper hand. Levi 6/10 after a great fight i think.

battlestarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By battlestarr

cap in a curbstomp. he is way to strong and skilled. he took down giant man, went toe to toe with the hulk, and killed an army of asgardian trolls

battlestarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By battlestarr

@lowlaville: dont compare those yr 850 guns to modern weapons which cap dodges effortlessly

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think Cap could handle just how much maneuverability Levi has in the forest with his 3DMG

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

yeah Cap wins this pretty dang easily

Flash_PHOBIA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Flash_PHOBIA

Cap eventually

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Captain America

battlestarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strictlyanime: don't underestimate caps speed and mobility. he ran half a kilometer in 19 seconds and can literally outrun bullets for short bursts. He is one of the best acrobats in marvel and with his reflexes and strength, levi won't last long

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#44  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

Levi gets bent over a table.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#45  Edited By RealityWarper
benziz500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Levi has Dodged bullets before and also was trained to use knives at a young age read the manga and I just don't see captain america winning also for people who watch the anime all the episodes read the manga go on YouTube type in levi god mode then that will shut you up about cap being the winner

Reno117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap would win guys.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Levi for the stomp. He is way too fast and agile, and the terrain favors him immensely.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Levi's given every advantage here, and only has a chance of winning because of the enviroment.

Levi isn't faster then Cap at all