#1 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

No prep

In character

standard gear

Kraven has his herbs

win by KO or death

VS

#2 Edited by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

This isn't the regenerating modern Kraven - it's the classic one with the potion, right? Well I think Kraven has the edge physically - he's matched Spidey before. But Cap has shown enough to strength to harm Hulk, Namor, and Extremis Iron Man - and he's got enough durability to take blows from the Hulk. So while Kraven is probably stronger, Cap is no slouch in the physical department either.

I think this one goes to Cap based on his superior HTH skills, tactics, and better arsenal (indestructible shield and possibly other gadgets). Cap's consistently been shown to be able to take on and defeat physically stronger combatants before.

#3 Edited by Strider92 (16240 posts) - - Show Bio

This is pre-ressurection Kraven yeah? Kraven takes a majority.

#4 Posted by krauser99 (826 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America 7/10

To skilled IMO and Steve stats are better by the feats.

#5 Edited by tparks (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

I think this is very evenly matched. Kraven wins because of strength. Cap wins because of his Shield and skill. 5/10 for both.

#6 Edited by Hyperlight (5688 posts) - - Show Bio

im torn

#7 Posted by dondave (36020 posts) - - Show Bio

Kraven

#8 Posted by Lvenger (19116 posts) - - Show Bio

Have they ever fought in the 616 universe before? It would be an interesting fight. Anyway I think whilst Cap is more skilled, Kraven has his number in the physicals department. Kraven might pull off more wins here.

#9 Posted by nerdork (4038 posts) - - Show Bio

Given that Kraven is susceptible to the lure of close combat, Capo's shield will give him a pretty big edge that will cancel out most physical superiority Kraven has with his potion. And coupled with Rodger's experience in H2H combat with beings far out of his league, I will have to give the majority to Captain America.

Capo FTW! 7.5/10

#10 Posted by TDK_1997 (14653 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting battle to observe but I think that Kraven will take a small majority against Steve and eventually win.

#11 Posted by krauser99 (826 posts) - - Show Bio

Steve skill is superior combined with his enhanced mind, better healing, and own "preternatural" strength. He should get the majority once you factor in his incredible skill.

Truth be told a lot of Kraven fans say he is stronger based on paper but based on actual "strength feats" he loses in this regard to Steve IMO.

#12 Posted by New_World_Order (12947 posts) - - Show Bio

Kraven.

#13 Edited by Nefarious (19549 posts) - - Show Bio

I am sure this has been done.

Cap bashes his head and face with his shield.

#14 Edited by 18hunt (2893 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely Kraven IMO.

#15 Posted by lemurboy123 (248 posts) - - Show Bio

Kraven just about takes it.

#16 Edited by k4tzm4n (39343 posts) - - Show Bio

Just FYI that's Ultimate Kraven in the image...

Staff
#17 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: sorry didnt mean for it to be ultimate