#1  Edited By Edgeworth_11
Street Fighter x Tekken
Street Fighter x Tekken
Captain America in UMvC3
Captain America in UMvC3

They fight in India market.

They are 20 feet apart.

1st round morals on

2nd round Kazuya can turn to devil and Cap has morals off.

tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By tron_bonne

@Edgeworth_11: I think you need to watch "Tekken: Blood Vengeance 3D" Kazuya is a city buster as Devil, possibly Thor level.

Sadly my trailer doesn't show all the fight scenes.

Mr. Dead Pool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By Mr. Dead Pool

@tron_bonne: Yep. Dante VS Kayuza would have been better.

tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By tron_bonne

@Mr. Dead Pool said:

@tron_bonne: Yep. Dante VS Kayuza would have been better.

Definitely!!

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By saiyan_earthling

Kazuya. Prior to entering the Tekken tournaments, he was an undefeated champion, despite getting a draw with Paul Phoenix, even though Kazuya beat Paul later in Tekken 1 to beat Heihachi. He's more vicious and brutal and has defeated many fighters from different styles. His fighting skill and physical strength and durability is on par with Jin and Heihachi, whom along with Kazuya, has enough power to destroy robots, though I have a hunch Steve Rogers could do that too.

Avatar image for samurai_condoms
Samurai Condoms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Samurai Condoms

Captain America should win this handily.Aside from Kazuya's ridiculous durability feats he doesn't really have any comparable feats to Captain America.Most characters that are not tied to to the Mishima\Kazama family don't have any real feats nor did they do anything worth mentioning against Cap accept Nina Williams,Bryan Fury,Azazel,Ogre or Yoshimitsu.You would be hard pressed to find enough feats to suggest that Captain America couldn't single handedly run through the Tekken Universe.

tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By tron_bonne

I don't know about that. Most of the Tekken roster are above peak human form. Marshall Law can upper cut someone and they will fly across a block. Paul Phoenix is stronger than a bear in fact, when he fought Bryan Fury both of them punched eachother and caused a shockwave that blew tanks away. Bryan is not even all human and Paul matches his strength and durability. Nina and Anna must be bullet proof or something because they can survive RPG explosions at point blank range. Xaio is as strong as a bear and Hwrang is slightly in par to Jin.

Now, as for the actually Mashima family, and this does include Jin. They are the top tiers of the plot, but once Kazuya and Jin transform into Devil, they are city busters and there is no way Captain America can beat that without the Avengers. Gameplay-wise, you don't see Devil Jin and Devil Kazuya one shotting buildings and leveling cities. But the game CGIs hint it and that they are par with most of the Tekken last bosses. In Tekken's "Blood Vengeance 3D" movie that was only in theaters for 1 day (Don't know when it will be on DVD/BLUray), you will see the powers of the Devil Gene.

Without Devil On, Captain has a chance

With Devil mode on, Captain stands no chance in hell.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By Static Shock

@tron_bonne said:

Nina and Anna must be bullet proof or something because they can survive RPG explosions at point blank range.

?

Samurai Condoms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Samurai Condoms

@tron_bonne said:

I don't know about that. Most of the Tekken roster are above peak human form. Marshall Law can upper cut someone and they will fly across a block. Paul Phoenix is stronger than a bear in fact, when he fought Bryan Fury both of them punched eachother and caused a shockwave that blew tanks away. Bryan is not even all human and Paul matches his strength and durability. Nina and Anna must be bullet proof or something because they can survive RPG explosions at point blank range. Xaio is as strong as a bear and Hwrang is slightly in par to Jin.

Now, as for the actually Mashima family, and this does include Jin. They are the top tiers of the plot, but once Kazuya and Jin transform into Devil, they are city busters and there is no way Captain America can beat that without the Avengers. Gameplay-wise, you don't see Devil Jin and Devil Kazuya one shotting buildings and leveling cities. But the game CGIs hint it and that they are par with most of the Tekken last bosses. In Tekken's "Blood Vengeance 3D" movie that was only in theaters for 1 day (Don't know when it will be on DVD/BLUray), you will see the powers of the Devil Gene.

Without Devil On, Captain has a chance

With Devil mode on, Captain stands no chance in hell.

Most of the Tekken roster isn't peak human.Realize that you named like 4-5 characters out of like a 40 character roster.Let's go over your post.

1.When was Paul Phoenix depicted fighting Bryan Fury? The only time I remember is in the trailed for Tekken 6:Bloodline Rebellion and they weren't punching each other.Paul was punching Bryan.It's very brief so for all we know it was doing nothing to Bryan.When their punches connect at the end.No tanks got blown away.They don't even shown any tanks in the vicinity.Just a shockwave.

2.Paul being stronger than a bear isn't really mentionable against Cap.Cap KO's superhumans..he'd probably one shot a bear.

3.Neither Anna or Nina have ever been touched by a rocket propelled grenade.Only dodged them.

4.What makes you think Xiaoyu is as strong as a bear? I don't recall her ever wrestling with Panda.

5.Hwoarang may be on par with Jin skillwise but not strength and ability wise.

6.Wasn't Ogre a City Buster? Didn't he lose to regular Jin?

OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By OptimusPalm

Kazuya wins (look at the size of his fist!)
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Static Shock

@Samurai Condoms: Well, that Chinese Kenpo dude punched a crack through a mountain. LOL.

slick23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By slick23

Hmmm good fight. But cap will take it in the end, can Kazuya go devil mode?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Static Shock

@slick23 said:

It says he can in the OP.

FerrusWalken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By FerrusWalken
@tron_bonne
Kazuya is a possible Thor level I have a hard time beliveing that
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By tron_bonne
@FerrusWalken said:
@tron_bonne: Kazuya is a possible Thor level I have a hard time beliveing that
Possible cartoon Thor level. Not a prime ODINFORCE Thor.
slick23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By slick23

@Static Shock said:

@slick23 said:

It says he can in the OP.

Aw lol thanks, skipped the part because all i see is big images of them haha. Kazuya devil mode will take round2 then.

tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By tron_bonne

Ok. Can Captain America beat Sebastian Shaw in H2H? (Regular Kazuya)
Devil mode on >>>> Captain Britain so there's no way ever Captain is beating Devil Kazuya. 

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Static Shock

@tron_bonne said:

Ok. Can Captain America beat Sebastian Shaw in H2H? (Regular Kazuya)

How can you make this comparison? Shaw and Kazuya are two different people.

@tron_bonne said:

Devil mode on >>>> Captain Britain so there's no way ever Captain is beating Devil Kazuya.

How does Devil Kazuya compare to Captain Britain? How is he better?

tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By tron_bonne
@Static Shock said:

@tron_bonne said:

@tron_bonne said:

Did you watch Tekken Blood Vengeance yet? Ok, You know Bryan right? He can easily lift and pull off a tank torrent and throw it blocks away. Bryan is weaker than regular Kazuya. Now, Kazuya with Devil mode on, he becomes very strong, durable and powerful. In most game CGI he is seen just flying around or posing. But in the movie, devil Kazuya (and Jin)  actually fights and display their power. I don't think Captain America can lift anything heavier than a coupe car let alone throwing it half a block away. At least Shaw actually can since he could augment his strength. As for Captain Britain? I don't think he can beat any of the Tekken Devils that is without some kind of plot device.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Static Shock

@tron_bonne: Never seen the movie. As far as Bryan lifting tanks, I take it that regular Kazuya has lifted much more weight than that, right?

Samurai Condoms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Samurai Condoms
@Static Shock said:

@Samurai Condoms: Well, that Chinese Kenpo dude punched a crack through a mountain. LOL.

Yea when he unleashed the power of a scroll. 

@Static Shock said:

@tron_bonne: Never seen the movie. As far as Bryan lifting tanks, I take it that regular Kazuya has lifted much more weight than that, right?

Kazuya has never lifted anything close but your post sounds sarcastic. 

@tron_bonne said:
@Static Shock said:

@tron_bonne said:

@tron_bonne said:

Did you watch Tekken Blood Vengeance yet? Ok, You know Bryan right? He can easily lift and pull off a tank torrent and throw it blocks away. Bryan is weaker than regular Kazuya. Now, Kazuya with Devil mode on, he becomes very strong, durable and powerful. In most game CGI he is seen just flying around or posing. But in the movie, devil Kazuya (and Jin)  actually fights and display their power. I don't think Captain America can lift anything heavier than a coupe car let alone throwing it half a block away. At least Shaw actually can since he could augment his strength. As for Captain Britain? I don't think he can beat any of the Tekken Devils that is without some kind of plot device.
What proof do you have that Bryan is weaker than regular Kazuya.Aside from punching holes in Jacks I haven't seen any strength feats from him. 
I would also like to know why you think Captain Britain can't beat any of Tekken's Devil's when aside from destructive force against surroundings and each other there is really nothing shown for them that is comparable to anything Captain Birtain has done.I don't know why he was brought up in the first place but I don't understand your statements either.
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By tron_bonne
@Static Shock said:

I only watch that movie once because it only have a one day special. I was so mad because I wanted to invite all my friends to see it. Hopefully, it will come out in DVD and Blu Ray soon. That movie had really good fight scenes but over all.... just between you and me.... 

Yeah, most of the Mashimas are strong. Strong enough to smash Jacks like fortune cookies under a hammer, and those things are built like tanks.
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By tron_bonne
@Samurai Condoms said:
What proof do you have that Bryan is weaker than regular Kazuya.Aside from punching holes in Jacks I haven't seen any strength feats from him. I would also like to know why you think Captain Britain can't beat any of Tekken's Devil's when aside from destructive force against surroundings and each other there is really nothing shown for them that is comparable to anything Captain Birtain has done.I don't know why he was brought up in the first place but I don't understand your statements either.
I'm just pointing out that Captain America is not stronger than Captain Britain so him challenging Devil mode Kazuya is suicide.At least without Devil mode, he has a chance.
Samurai Condoms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Samurai Condoms
@tron_bonne said:
@Samurai Condoms said:
What proof do you have that Bryan is weaker than regular Kazuya.Aside from punching holes in Jacks I haven't seen any strength feats from him. I would also like to know why you think Captain Britain can't beat any of Tekken's Devil's when aside from destructive force against surroundings and each other there is really nothing shown for them that is comparable to anything Captain Birtain has done.I don't know why he was brought up in the first place but I don't understand your statements either.
I'm just pointing out that Captain America is not stronger than Captain Britain so him challenging Devil mode Kazuya is suicide.At least without Devil mode, he has a chance.
Right, but what are you basing that on?
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Killemall

@tron_bonne said:

@Edgeworth_11: I think you need to watch "Tekken: Blood Vengeance 3D" Kazuya is a city buster as Devil, possibly Thor level.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Static Shock

@Samurai Condoms said:

It's not.

Samurai Condoms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Samurai Condoms
@Static Shock said:

@Samurai Condoms said:

It's not.

Oh well, my answer still stands. Kazuya has no feats that involve lifting. 
Juranski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Juranski

Kinda a real late post, but here's my opinion. I love Cap'n and Kazuya, two of my fav characters from thier company. Kazuya is on a different scale then Cap'n. He's working on becoming a God, so Thor is in Kazuya's tier. He's a mishma, they have a curse, Kazuya, Heihachi, an Jin get stronger with age, like wine haha, but they turn on each other as the price, thus leading to the f*ck'ed up family they have. Kazuya being thrown off a cliff as a child by his father, thus leading to the devil gene, thus leading to Kazuya's and Jin's other power, Devil. They are not only boosted by it when they are devil, they can both channel that power into their moves, the lightning you see when they throw a strong punch. it's not just a video game effect haha. Jin has killed the God of War from their world "Ogre" which has two form's. So that tell's you Kazuya and Jin can kill God's, because they have power from a God, Devil. Heihachi has caught a bullet with his teeth, to understand their reflex's. Heihachi has lived through a explosion of Jack's self destructing on him. Mishima blood. Kazuya was reborn after being in an erupting volcano that Heihachi threw him down. Jin has been shot in the head by heihachi and lost control and turned devil. I can go on, hand's down Kazuya. someone like Dante would be a good match, ryu or akuma from our recent street fighter x tekken would be good.

Juranski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Juranski
Avatar image for mkmarveldcfan4life
MKMarvelDCfan4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain America. His feats are far more formidable.

hold_dat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By hold_dat

Kazuya stomps. Devil gene gives him too much power for cap to deal with. 5 minute mark shows Kaz in devil form.

he also uses his devil powers in human form as he can access them without going full devil so to speak (laser beam) that added with the boost to is chi that the mishima style karate gives him and he's in his 50's now and has been fighting since youth. Cap is out classed here in h2h also me thinks as Kaz has been fighting martial arts masters from his youth from when he won the first tournament

Avatar image for thesecondopinion
TheSecondOpinion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By TheSecondOpinion

@tron_bonne said:

This. No way in heaven or hell Captain is going to win.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By IZZR

I like cap but he cant win against a normal Kazuya let alone devil thats just rapestomp

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By jeanroygrant

Kazuya.

Avatar image for comicvineaddict23
ComicVineAddict23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain America wins if Kazuya's fighting him in base form, but he gets stomped if Kazuya accessed his Devil Gene.

Avatar image for marvelavengersalliance10
MarvelAvengersAlliance10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ComicVineAddict23 said:

Captain America wins if Kazuya's fighting him in base form, but he gets stomped if Kazuya accessed his Devil Gene.

RetardedMonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By RetardedMonkey

Pure H2H - Captain America wins 5.2/10

All out - Devil Kazuya 8/10

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By dondave

This

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#39  Edited By Hyperlight

kazuyas stats are superior to Caps in both forms, he is older as well. They obviously dont fight the sam because Cap is a superhero and Kazuya is a world dominating martial artist with a genetic mutation.

kazuya wins in both cases

Deadgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Deadgod

@dondave said:

This

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#41  Edited By Stronger

Kazuya stomps

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Kazuya with devil gene was a volcano buster he takes this

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Pure H2H - Captain America wins 5.2/10

All out - Devil Kazuya 10/10

fixed

ReiTigerstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doesn't Kazuya scale above Heihachi?

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kazuya stomps Cap in round 1 then burns him alive in 2.

I doubt Cap has the offensive strength to fight this devil-man in h2h

Qwqwqwwqwqqwqw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kazuya destroy all versions of Captain America combined without breaking a sweat.

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain America is my boy, but he doesn't compare to Kazuya in most ways, especially Devil Form.

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reitigerstar: Yes. After all he also defeats him (again) in Tekken 7.

The power levels in Tekken where always like Devil Jin>Devil Kazuya>Jin>Kazuya>Heihachi, although the difference in their base forms isn't that much.

OT: Tekken 7 gave them a huge power boost,I'd say Kazuya wins both rounds, first one with a fight and second in a stomp

Avatar image for randybutternubs
RandyButterNubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kazuya stomps

YouSmokeWeed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kazuya has problems beating Paul Phoenix, is he really that strong?

Devil Kazuya > Cap