This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by kelvinator (326 posts) - - Show Bio

the earth 616 capt vs jin kazama from tekken blood rebellion

no prep

no moral

no bfr

#2 Posted by Chibi_cute (4386 posts) - - Show Bio

Jin beats cap to death.

#3 Posted by randomcharachter (320 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't like Tekken but Jin stomps here

#4 Posted by Chibi_cute (4386 posts) - - Show Bio

jin goes devil mode then rips steve rogers apart.

#5 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (2174 posts) - - Show Bio

Jin doesn't need Devil Mode to beat Steve. He'll defeat Steve in normal form.

#6 Posted by kelvinator (326 posts) - - Show Bio

ok jin can't turn to deil jin

#7 Posted by Hyperlight (5374 posts) - - Show Bio

jin is way more aggressive and physically superior by a big margin

#8 Posted by onilordasmodeus (2525 posts) - - Show Bio

Without Devil, Jin looses. I think people are overestimating Jin's speed, skill, and experience by quite a margin.

#9 Posted by Chibi_cute (4386 posts) - - Show Bio

Without Devil, Jin looses. I think people are overestimating Jin's speed, skill, and experience by quite a margin.

really? jin at base form has supersonic punches. and can tank punches that is equal or more devastating than a tank round.

#10 Posted by dondave (33365 posts) - - Show Bio

Jin

#11 Edited by XLR87T3 (2203 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Lars Alexandersson should defeat Captain America, and I had a hard time using Lars to defeat Jin in Scenario Campaign. So Jin=Lars>Captain America. Bad logic?

#12 Posted by BlackWind (5345 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't Devil Jin level a forest? Yeah, going with him.

#13 Edited by superdoom (239 posts) - - Show Bio

one punch and steve dies.

#14 Edited by MaximumGeyser5 (462 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America takes this i mean come on Hes Fought BIGGER and Better and hes taken on the hulk and besides that Shield can dish out any type of Punishment and he knows a hand full Of Martial Arts as well so yeah Cap for me

#15 Edited by Chibi_cute (4386 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America takes this i mean come on Hes Fought BIGGER and Better and hes taken on the hulk and besides that Shield can dish out any type of Punishment and he knows a hand full Of Martial Arts as well so yeah Cap for me

Sorry no.

#16 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (4517 posts) - - Show Bio

Jin

#17 Posted by MaximumGeyser5 (462 posts) - - Show Bio

@chibi_cute:

Yes he does hes fought Better. Okay Let me School you for a sec
1. He Owned Armored Spider-Man in the Civil War
2. He owned Iron man badly in the Civil War
3. Hes Squared off against Nick Fury and Wolverine and won
4. Hes Beat the Hulk (Ult Cap)
5. Can react just as Good as Jin
6. Fought toe to toe with Iron Fist who im sure can take on Jin
im juts gonna get scans the Moment i Know how to prove you wrong and Jin did not make Super Sonic Wave on his own that wave was caused by both Kazuya and Jins force together Jin is not that Impressive Feat wise and dont bring up Ogre Paul Beat human form Ogre, Jin took on Slow Lame True Ogre and all he fights is Kazuya and Heihachi and wine about Jin, even in the comics he lost to Kazuya and in Tekken 6 he Lost to Kazuya. where are his Feats of Dodging Bullets and Taking on Heavy Hitters come on bro step it up Jin doesn't take this besides Morals Off that means one Mistake and Jins out for good cap has also squared off against the Dark Knight (Non Cannon) but still happened, Marvel and DC still did it so it counts Gimme some Feats and i will think otherwise and Devil form doesn't make it a instant win He cant even Control It.

#18 Posted by superdoom (239 posts) - - Show Bio

jin is stronger, faster, more skilled, smarter, richer, more adaptive and more resilient than cap.

he is like a super-soldier made from gamma energy. cap will put up a fight but will lose badly

devil jin curbstomp

#19 Posted by Chibi_cute (4386 posts) - - Show Bio

@chibi_cute:

im juts gonna get scans the Moment i Know how to prove you wrong and Jin did not make Super Sonic Wave on his own that wave was caused by both Kazuya and Jins force together Jin is not that Impressive Feat wise and dont bring up Ogre Paul Beat human form Ogre, Jin took on Slow Lame True Ogre and all he fights is Kazuya and Heihachi and wine about Jin, even in the comics he lost to Kazuya and in Tekken 6 he Lost to Kazuya. where are his Feats of Dodging Bullets and Taking on Heavy Hitters come on bro step it up Jin doesn't take this besides Morals Off that means one Mistake and Jins out for good cap has also squared off against the Dark Knight (Non Cannon) but still happened, Marvel and DC still did it so it counts Gimme some Feats and i will think otherwise and Devil form doesn't make it a instant win He cant even Control It.

Nice try.. bro but jin can tank alot more damage than cap and is far more durable.. than cap could ever imagine, not to mention jin has eye beams that he could spam 24/7 that will reduce cap to pieces. cap got even lost to batman in h2h fight. not to mention jin could teleport.

In devil mode jin curbstomps. end of story

#20 Edited by Bossmonster (2133 posts) - - Show Bio

@chibi_cute:

1. He did not own Spider man. Not even remotely. Spiderman succeeded in disarming him and weathered the attack afterwords and Cap was forced to retreat. That was a good showing for both of them. But Parker did not get owned.
  2. He did not Own Stark. Stark was blindsided by another character that I can not remember right now and Steve attack him afterwords and beat him with his shield. In the first fight it was 1v1 and Steve was stomped.
  3. Nick is a human. That goes without saying. He has no powers. Rogers admits in Avengers vs Xman that Logan would murder him after his shield is taken from him in like 2 panels. I believe Red Hulk or someone comes to help.
  4. This isn't Ult Cap
  5. That could be argued.
  6. Hell to the no. Post scans or you are lying. I will not believe that for a moment. That would make no sense what so ever.

I noticed you're new to the vine. I wonder if that means you're new to the debate thing in general.

Paul is one of the hardest hitters in the game. You're talking about "heavy hitters" Cap has never once punched through metal. Kazuya and Hehachi have. Kazuya lived though a volcano. Hehachi lived though several jacks than destroyed a tower and launched him away from the site. These things did not kill them. However, Jin is able to hurt people with punches! Cap can be put down by bullets. We know Jin will live though that.
Also, it seems you haven't been playing the game. Jin could control the devil since the end of Tekken 4.

#21 Edited by Vance Astro (91059 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a mismatch.

#22 Edited by Veshark (9057 posts) - - Show Bio

@bossmonster @maximumgeyser5

I'm not saying Cap would win (pretty sure he won't), but I just wanted to clear up some misconceptions:

1. Cap appeared to have the advantage because he's studied Spidey before, but once Peter used the legs (which Cap never fought before), he got one hit in (unlike Cap, who scored three). Eventually, the fight was broken up because Cap saw an explosion and knew his allies were in danger.

2. This was unfair for Tony, because Cap used Vision II to freeze Tony's armor. Tony would stomp.

3. I don't think Cap has ever beaten Logan in a fair 1-on-1, if memory serves.

6. He did actually give a good fight to IF, but this was before IF's upgrade, back in the old days. Still notable, I guess.

Also, Cap has punched through metal plenty of times before. Considering his strength level, it's not that implausible.

#23 Posted by Bossmonster (2133 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark: I am saying cap doesn't win. Mostly because the things you are clearing up should be directed at the other guy not me.

I knew someone attack first given Cap the advantage in the fight against Ironman.
He hasn't ever beaten Logan.

and while old school iron fist is cool, it's not new school iron fist. And I'd still like to see scans of that. As well as Cap punching though metal.

#24 Posted by JinSlayerX (129 posts) - - Show Bio

EWHF to the face and Cap dies

JSX

#25 Posted by Veshark (9057 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark:

I am saying cap doesn't win. Mostly because the things you are clearing up should be directed at the other guy not me.

I knew someone attack first given Cap the advantage in the fight against Ironman.

He hasn't ever beaten Logan.

and while old school iron fist is cool, it's not new school iron fist. And I'd still like to see scans of that. As well as Cap punching though metal.

A sentiment I agree with. And you'll note I also tagged the other individual.

Only your first point was incorrect, which was what I clarified. Spider-Man disarming Cap was an intentional tactic on Cap's part, and it wasn't Spidey's fighting that caused Cap to retreat.

Here are the scans of Cap fighting IF. I'm afraid I don't have the entire fight, but I think it ends in a stalemate:

Here's one scan of Cap being strong enough (while wounded), to push a reinforced metal door off its hinges. Note that even in his injured state, he could still make the entire door buckle and fold.

Honestly, punching steel is a pretty low-end feat for someone who has beaten Namor twice.

#26 Posted by Chibi_cute (4386 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap cannot and will not stand toe to toe with devil jin. as the video i posted above cap is outclassed in speed,strength,durability,and endurance alone. not to mention fighting skills.

#27 Posted by Veshark (9057 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap cannot and will not stand toe to toe with devil jin. as the video i posted above cap is outclassed in speed,strength,durability,and endurance alone. not to mention fighting skills.

Sorry, my bad, tagged you by accident!

#28 Posted by Bossmonster (2133 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark:

1. He did not own Spider man. Not even remotely. Spiderman succeeded in disarming him and weathered the attack afterwords and Cap was forced to retreat. That was a good showing for both of them. But Parker did not get owned.

That is my quote. After reading it again, it's clear that I was not as clear as I should have been. When I say that Parker weathered the attack afterwords, I was trying to imply that Cap used his disarming to create an advantage. We've seen cap tackle many different people and very rarely does he give up his shield (if ever) just to create an opening. Also, Parker disarmed him in such a way, that Cap could not even regain his weapon, which Cap is a master of. (Only getting it back because Parker left it in a place he knew only he'd be able to reach.) Spiderman also held back much of the suits abilities during that fight and did not start of at full. Which is why I say he wasn't getting owned.. Though I should have been more clear.

So, I read the scans, but you were right. That was older Iron fist. No where near his current level of just skill. Iron Fist mentioned "striking for all his worth."
I believe him fighting evenly with Iron Fist is only note worthy because of what we know of Iron Fist now. But if we take it into context, it's not much of a showing. That iron fist was unseasoned and limited in what he could actually do with the Iron Fist. Given that his attack was easily handled by Cap's shield and that was supposed to be full power. However in recent showings Iron Fist can do this.

Iron Fist is certainly not the same as he was. So, it's comparatively not even note worthy given the gap in power between that time and then.

Lastly. I'm not going to say Cap smashing that door up isn't impressive. Because it is. However, it is certainly not the same as Punching throw metal. The Jack Units in Tekken are robotic combat Units. Jin's father and Grandfather were casually punching throw them in single strikes. Which is different from ramming into a door repeatedly and taking it down. More over, Cap expressed himself in that scan that was hurting him very badly. But no one has ever doubted caps will power and resolve to get a job done.

#29 Edited by Veshark (9057 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark:

That is my quote. After reading it again, it's clear that I was not as clear as I should have been. When I say that Parker weathered the attack afterwords, I was trying to imply that Cap used his disarming to create an advantage. We've seen cap tackle many different people and very rarely does he give up his shield (if ever) just to create an opening. Also, Parker disarmed him in such a way, that Cap could not even regain his weapon, which Cap is a master of. (Only getting it back because Parker left it in a place he knew only he'd be able to reach.) Spiderman also held back much of the suits abilities during that fight and did not start of at full. Which is why I say he wasn't getting owned.. Though I should have been more clear.

So, I read the scans, but you were right. That was older Iron fist. No where near his current level of just skill. Iron Fist mentioned "striking for all his worth."

I believe him fighting evenly with Iron Fist is only note worthy because of what we know of Iron Fist now. But if we take it into context, it's not much of a showing. That iron fist was unseasoned and limited in what he could actually do with the Iron Fist. Given that his attack was easily handled by Cap's shield and that was supposed to be full power. However in recent showings Iron Fist can do this.

Iron Fist is certainly not the same as he was. So, it's comparatively not even note worthy given the gap in power between that time and then.

Lastly. I'm not going to say Cap smashing that door up isn't impressive. Because it is. However, it is certainly not the same as Punching throw metal. The Jack Units in Tekken are robotic combat Units. Jin's father and Grandfather were casually punching throw them in single strikes. Which is different from ramming into a door repeatedly and taking it down. More over, Cap expressed himself in that scan that was hurting him very badly. But no one has ever doubted caps will power and resolve to get a job done.

Oh no it's all good, I was just explaining.

And as for the Iron Fist fight, I agree, it's not as noteworthy a feat - but since you wanted an instance of Cap fighting IF, I thought I'd oblige.

Cap does have a pretty high level of striking power though. Again, I'm not saying he's as strong as Tekken fighters (or that he'll win), but again, punching metal would be pretty low-end for Cap. Considering his feats:

1) Punching Wolverine's adamantium body and sending him flying through a jeep

2) Cap (in the black costume), knocking out John Walker - a 10-tonner superhuman

3) Cap in his civvies thrashing a giant robot

Our conversation is kind of off-topic regarding the thread, but I figured I'd just clarify this.

#30 Edited by MaximumGeyser5 (462 posts) - - Show Bio

@chibi_cute said:

@maximumgeyser5 said:

@chibi_cute:

Nice try.. bro but jin can tank alot more damage than cap and is far more durable.. than cap could ever imagine, not to mention jin has eye beams that he could spam 24/7 that will reduce cap to pieces. cap got even lost to batman in h2h fight. not to mention jin could teleport.

Are you Kidding me Jin lost to Hwoarang in Tekken 5 and lost to his father in Tekken 6 and the Comics and Blood Line Rebellion Kazuya's Devil Owned Jin until he became Angel Devil Hybrid Jin soooo. and your downplaying Cap if you think he loses to Jin who lost to Hwoarang and Kazuya as Devil Jin in Tekken 6. and if you think Jin sucks that bad that he needs to Transform to win, boy you got Issues with Natural H2H fights if your just gonna do the "evil ryu" and say he wins by Transforming because he cant Handle it. and as i stated before Caps's Shield is made fully of Vibranium which Absorbs energy and can Decapitate a Humans head if he really wanted to. so Jin can spam all the Lasers he want cap will just BLOCK IT and besides Captain America is worthy of Lifting Thor's Hammer and if you don't believe me LOOK IT UP, Jin on the other hand is worthy of the Pacifier so he can stop Crying about his mom. but to ease all you Fanboy Pain i will Willingly say Jin wins for whatever reason you want me to beleive because to you Captain America Sucks so Yeah Jin wins for no other reason besides the Devil who can probably wreck Darkseid and Superman in your Opinion so Yeah JIN ROCKS

PS Paul i think can Beat Jin but to you maybe not. im not sure how long your Fanboy beliefs go so yeah.....

and how does losing to Batman make him suck in H2H. Batman said that Cap could take him but it would take some years of Training. and i bet you think Jin could beat Batman Huh

#31 Posted by VeteranDebater (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi Newbie here i came across this interesting Debate and i see that you people are fired up so i wanted to add my personal opinion on the matter and i think that Captain America wins. As much as i love Jin hes slipping i mean he lost to Hwoarang in Tekken 5 and then proceeded to lose to Kazuya in His Devil Form in Tekken 6, which is so powerful according to some of you, and i think That Cap has this one in the Bag i like Jin i do but Cap has fought worse and won i mean Just wait until Infinity comics show up hes gonna be gettin some more feats to make his Feats look like crap i mean look at his Respect Thread its got Feats im sure not even Jin has im Sorry but Jin Loses and its Morals Off so consider Cap treating him like Nazi back in WW2, and Offs him. and he has that Handy Dandy Shield.

#32 Edited by kelvinator (326 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by superdoom (239 posts) - - Show Bio

@veterandebater: jin didn't lose to kazuya in his devil form. that's kazuya's epilogue. in blood rebellion devil jin beat devil kazuya easily and that devil jin turn cap to dust. but since no devil form allowed, jin beats cap barely.

#34 Posted by Immortal777 (6680 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap dies

#35 Posted by Chibi_cute (4386 posts) - - Show Bio

@chibi_cute said:

@maximumgeyser5 said:

@chibi_cute:

Are you Kidding me Jin lost to Hwoarang in Tekken 5 and lost to his father in Tekken 6 and the Comics and Blood Line Rebellion Kazuya's Devil Owned Jin until he became Angel Devil Hybrid Jin soooo. and your downplaying Cap if you think he loses to Jin who lost to Hwoarang and Kazuya as Devil Jin in Tekken 6. and if you think Jin sucks that bad that he needs to Transform to win, boy you got Issues with Natural H2H fights if your just gonna do the "evil ryu" and say he wins by Transforming because he cant Handle it. and as i stated before Caps's Shield is made fully of Vibranium which Absorbs energy and can Decapitate a Humans head if he really wanted to. so Jin can spam all the Lasers he want cap will just BLOCK IT and besides Captain America is worthy of Lifting Thor's Hammer and if you don't believe me LOOK IT UP, Jin on the other hand is worthy of the Pacifier so he can stop Crying about his mom. but to ease all you Fanboy Pain i will Willingly say Jin wins for whatever reason you want me to beleive because to you Captain America Sucks so Yeah Jin wins for no other reason besides the Devil who can probably wreck Darkseid and Superman in your Opinion so Yeah JIN ROCKS

PS Paul i think can Beat Jin but to you maybe not. im not sure how long your Fanboy beliefs go so yeah.....

and how does losing to Batman make him suck in H2H. Batman said that Cap could take him but it would take some years of Training. and i bet you think Jin could beat Batman Huh

k.

#36 Edited by Chibi_cute (4386 posts) - - Show Bio

@maximumgeyser5: Your post is laughable and atrocious. same can be said on your logic.