Captain America vs Iron Man(Movies)

VenomousDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By VenomousDragon

@isaac_clarke: tony was holding his own before the power boost as well.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By isaac_clarke

@VenomousDragon said:

@isaac_clarke: tony was holding his own before the power boost as well.

How does Bullrushing Thor while he was talking to Loki and then antagonizing him count as holding his own against him?

Edit: Though to be fair, Thor tossed his hammer, Tony recovers blasts him then kicks him through a tree, Thor responds with the lightning that gives him a massive power boost. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2w5epGpoqk

VenomousDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By VenomousDragon

@isaac_clarke: well duh it had comedic value and looked cool.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By isaac_clarke

@VenomousDragon said:

Iron Man has that effect on screen - has the audience laughing as he makes fun of what he sees while sporting a pretty cool suit usually.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Alexander505

@EnhancedHuman said:

Cap can think faster .. Cap is more intelligent .. Cap has better reflexes and is faster ..

Cap has a good chance

Oh God....

Cap can only win with a miracle.

VenomousDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By VenomousDragon

@isaac_clarke said:

@VenomousDragon said:

Iron Man has that effect on screen - has the audience laughing as he makes fun of what he sees while sporting a pretty cool suit usually.

Its safe to assume you know im joking at this point right?

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#157  Edited By Matezoide2

tbh,i felt that Cap had a good chance at beating Tony in a hand-to-hand situation,but i thought i was the only to think so.

Way to go,Erik :D

(Unless you werent being serious,i do not have the time to read the whole thread atm)

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@theicon said:

Cap woulda took tony, he does wonders with the Shield and fighting ability, hell he went toe to toe with Loki

Loki was kicking his ass.

theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By theicon
@Guardiandevil83: and Thor was  kicking  tony's Ass, did Cap stop?  nooooo. beside  with Cap  super soldier abilities, he  will Strategically pinpoint a crippling area on Stark and  hammer him with the shield, if Cap neck chops Ironman with his shield with his super soldier might, hitting a weak area  its  gonna hurt tony. and as u saw they Shield can block Iron mans  blasts  reflecting them so Tony cud be in trouble.
Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@theicon said:

@Guardiandevil83: and Thor was kicking tony's Ass, did Cap stop? nooooo. beside with Cap super soldier abilities, he will Strategically pinpoint a crippling area on Stark and hammer him with the shield, if Cap neck chops Ironman with his shield with his super soldier might, hitting a weak area its gonna hurt tony. and as u saw they Shield can block Iron mans blasts reflecting them so Tony cud be in trouble.

Good points. Also this is a weaker armor. So I will give Cap the win due to him being slightly better fighter. But damn it feels wrong. Tony should still be stronger and due to the armor a bit more durable.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#161  Edited By Erik

@grimlock said:

@Erik said:

@grimlock said:

@Erik said:

@grimlock said:

SPITE. tony wrecks. he was able to brawl with Thor to a stalemate

By that logic, Cap should win easily because he casually took Thor's best shot.

nope he dint. the shield took the best shot. now tell me how much of cap's body does the shield cover? Cap gets wrecked here my friend

Okay... lol so again by your logic, Tony did not stalemate Thor, his armor did.

That's obvious. did you expect him to stand against Thor without it and hold on his own? however, his armor is more practical in a battle scenario as opposed to cap's shield. let me ask something. do you really think cap could have sustained that brawl as much as tony did?

........... I cannot express how I feel about this post without humiliating and insulting you so I am just going to drop it.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Erik

Captain America wins.

grimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By grimlock

@Erik said:

@grimlock said:

@Erik said:

@grimlock said:

@Erik said:

@grimlock said:

SPITE. tony wrecks. he was able to brawl with Thor to a stalemate

By that logic, Cap should win easily because he casually took Thor's best shot.

nope he dint. the shield took the best shot. now tell me how much of cap's body does the shield cover? Cap gets wrecked here my friend

Okay... lol so again by your logic, Tony did not stalemate Thor, his armor did.

That's obvious. did you expect him to stand against Thor without it and hold on his own? however, his armor is more practical in a battle scenario as opposed to cap's shield. let me ask something. do you really think cap could have sustained that brawl as much as tony did?

........... I cannot express how I feel about this post without humiliating and insulting you so I am just going to drop it.

humiliate and insult me? hahahaha! way to go debater. Thor and Tony had been at it for a while before cap came into the picture. Thor attacks cap and what does cap do? he covers his head and is saved by his shield. my question to you is simple; for how long do you think cap stands against Thor in a straight up fight? would he last as long as tony did?

XEL820

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By XEL820

@grimlock said:

humiliate and insult me? hahahaha! way to go debater. Thor and Tony had been at it for a while before cap came into the picture. Thor attacks cap and what does cap do? he covers his head and is saved by his shield. my question to you is simple; for how long do you think cap stands against Thor in a straight up fight? would he last as long as tony did?

Hold on, so by your logic, I can ask; How long do you think Tony would've lasted without his suit? Would Steve have lasted longer without his shield than Tony would've without his suit? I'm willing to bet my life he would've at least landed a hit, no matter how weak or strong.

grimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By grimlock

@XEL820 said:

@grimlock said:

Hold on, so by your logic, I can ask; How long do you think Tony would've lasted without his suit? Would Steve have lasted longer without his shield than Tony would've without his suit? I'm willing to bet my life he would've at least landed a hit, no matter how weak or strong.

we allow tony the suit and cap the shield. without them none can stand against Thor. Tony performed well against Thor with the suit. he is bringing the same suit to battle against cap. cap is not as strong as Thor physically. so how does cap win this battle?

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Alexander505

All this is ridiculous...

Avatar image for they_killed_cap_
They Killed Cap!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony, the op doesnt say anytihng about using his thrusters. His punches still destroy Cap unfortunately.

jobiwankenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#168  Edited By jobiwankenobi

Iron Man doesn't have enough skill. Also, Rogers has his shield? That makes it all to easy. Iron Man would destroy him if he had any weapons, but he doesn't.

XEL820

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By XEL820

@grimlock said:

@XEL820 said:

@grimlock said:

we allow tony the suit and cap the shield. without them none can stand against Thor. Tony performed well against Thor with the suit. he is bringing the same suit to battle against cap. cap is not as strong as Thor physically. so how does cap win this battle?

I'm not saying that Cap wins this battle, per say haha. I just wanted to point out the flawed double-standard in your argument using Thor as the benchmark to compare the two. Iron Man put up a fight, but couldn't stop Thor. and While Cap didn't exactly stop Thor himself, he did "stop" the unstoppable force of Mjolnir through the immovable object that was his shield. and While, whoopdy-doo, they both did something neat against the "Demi-God," those feats alone can't really provide a solid argument whatsoever.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By MAZAHS117

The only suit Cap has ANY chance of taking Stark down in, is the MARK 1 armor Tony made in the cave while a hostage. That suit at least had visible gears and pully's Cap could exploit. Sure Cap is faster and more agile than Tony (and not by much if you go by the IM2 party fight scene) but how's he going to actually stop or damage armor that is capabe of withstanding tank shots and F-22 firepower...The only opponent seen capable of damaging Starks armor outside of heavy artillary so far is Thor (which he was doing with his bare hands). Cap hasn't displayed any strength feats to show he is capable of damaging titanium gold alloy or whatever the hell Starks armor is made up. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Caps best strength feat with his shield is chopping the lid off the top of tank armor during WW2 in his solo film?...I can't really recall anything in Avengers.

KMART4455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By KMART4455

@Erik said:

@PokemonMan: @ImTheDamnBatman: @venomoushatred1001: @ChaoticSuperman:

• Iron Man is limited to H2H here. Anyone care to show me feats that would suggest Iron Man has super human reflexes? No? Okay we verified that he will not be able to tag Steve.
  • Rogers has considerable super human strength that alone would do nothing to Tony's suit. However, he is given a shield that has already been shown to easily tear regular metals to shreds and has taken Thor's best hit, which is stronger than Tony's best. So we know that not only will Rogers be able to take a hit should one connect by some absurd chance, but he will be able to dish them out in kind.

There honestly does not seem like there is much of a chance for Tony here barring luck.

This is the best argument here.

Steve is far to mobile and fast for Tony to try to take him h2h..

Plus steve is a tactical genius (Tony is a genius too but not as good in battle strategy.) Steve finds a way to reduce Tonys advantages.

BloodsunXL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By BloodsunXL

The Blow Cap Blocked could have killed Tony, as I think Thor overestimated Tony's Armor Durablity.

grimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By grimlock

@XEL820 said:

@grimlock said:

@XEL820 said:

@grimlock said:

I'm not saying that Cap wins this battle, per say haha. I just wanted to point out the flawed double-standard in your argument using Thor as the benchmark to compare the two. Iron Man put up a fight, but couldn't stop Thor. and While Cap didn't exactly stop Thor himself, he did "stop" the unstoppable force of Mjolnir through the immovable object that was his shield. and While, whoopdy-doo, they both did something neat against the "Demi-God," those feats alone can't really provide a solid argument whatsoever.

i think i get your point and it makes sense. however can we really say cap did anything "neat" against the god? he wasn't exposed long enough in the combat scenario he was however exposed to loki and we all agree had it not been for loki's intention of getting arrested things would have been bad for him. Ironman put up a good fight there. don't you think this can be used as a case for tony? really? seriously? in my opinion Thor is a good (but i admit not the only) benchmark to gauge how tough these two guy are

KMART4455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By KMART4455

Cap has gone toe to toe with super strength characters before

Thats the only advantage worth noting since op nerfed Tony

Cap wins this.

BloodsunXL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By BloodsunXL

@grimlock: Thor not only held back, but Tony had a 475% power boost.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By MAZAHS117

How's Cap going to actually immbolize or damage Iron Man?...I'd love to switch my vote to Cap but I can't see how putting him in a straight up fight against Stark even w/o weapons is a win for him. Racking my brain here, and I can't think of any way Cap could physically put down Stark in his gear!

BloodsunXL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By BloodsunXL

@SHAZAM117: His Shield.

EnhancedHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By EnhancedHuman

@Guardiandevil83 said:

@Erik said:

@grimlock said:

@XEL820 said:

@They Killed Cap! said:

@jobiwankenobi said:

@SHAZAM117 said:

@KMART4455 said:

@BloodsunX said:

@Alexander505 said:

@EnhancedHuman said:

Cap can think faster .. Cap is more intelligent .. Cap has better reflexes and is faster ..

Cap has a good chance

Oh God....

Cap can only win with a miracle.

I need to defend Iron Man in this battle, because Justin Bieber will have the role in Iron Man 3

Disney and Marvel are partners...

In the third part of the movie Iron Man 3, Justin Bieber will be Tony Stark as a teenager, the young creator of world's most famous guns. Justin will appear only in about 3 scenes interpreting Tony memories you have of his youth.

It's Official, Justin Bieber protagonist in the upcoming movie Iron Man 3, this is already confirmed, you can search the Google search engine with the word Justin Bieber Iron Man, and you appear all the news related to this

Is not it amazing?

Justin Bieber will be the new superhero Iron Man

(nice, nice, nice)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By MAZAHS117

@BloodsunX...After everything we've seen Starks armor endure? I'm not saying Cap's shield isn't a good defense, but actually stopping Iron Man with a couple of swings of his shield? Iron Mans' been blasted by a tank and crashing to the ground, thrown through a bus and blown up, slammed to ground by Thor himself, withstood an explosion from two colliding repulsor rays...even hit with the kitchen sink!...and has has gotten up. I'm probably missing stuff here too....IDK, something tells me even Cap is too smart to charge head into a straight h2h fight with Iron Man without some other kind of contingency plan other than trying to take him part with his shield.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By MAZAHS117

.....not to mention he's got Jarvis on board to analyze Cap's movements....I just don't see it

Avatar image for shamelesslysupportinaznballers
Shamelesslysupportinaznballers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doesn't Iron Man have a force shield which is why he is able to take a hit from a tank? If he has that then I guess I will vote for Stark, otherwise Cap takes this.

KMART4455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By KMART4455

Cap should win here.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By Erik

Still Captain America.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By TERMINATORXX

Not unless Ironman takes Captain Americas shield from him and beats him with it....I could see it happening and Ironman was still alot faster when he wasnt flying.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Erik

@TERMINATORXX said:

Not unless Ironman takes Captain Americas shield from him and beats him with it....I could see it happening and Ironman was still alot faster when he wasnt flying.

Iron Man was never fast outside of travel speeds. You cannot take something from someone when you cannot catch them.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Erik: Ok and what strength has cap showed in the movie to prove hes strong enough to harm ironmans armor?

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Erik

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Erik: Ok and what strength has cap showed in the movie to prove hes strong enough to harm ironmans armor?

He ripped open a locked reinforced SHIELD door to a restricted area with nothing but his strength. That plus the shield, which is several times more durable than Iron Man's armor will be more than enough to damage Tony. Tony's armor has been consistently damaged by less.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Erik said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

He ripped open a locked reinforced SHIELD door to a restricted area with nothing but his strength. That plus the shield, which is several times more durable than Iron Man's armor will be more than enough to damage Tony. Tony's armor has been consistently damaged by less.

NOOOO......

Ironmonger is the only one who showed to damage Ironman hand to hand and please dont tell me Cap and his shield are as strong as Ironmonger and Ironman has lifted cars, taken missles and so forth.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Erik

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Erik said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

NOOOO......

Ironmonger is the only one who showed to damage Ironman hand to hand and please dont tell me Cap and his shield are as strong as Ironmonger and Ironman has lifted cars, taken missles and so forth.

I am saying that the shield is vastly more durable than either Iron Man and the Iron Monger. And that shield will easily allow Cap to tank the absolute best strikes that Tony is capable of. In fact based on what happened to Thor, it is highly likely that a full powered strike from Tony would actually hurt Tony.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Erik said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Erik said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

NOOOO......

I am saying that the shield is vastly more durable than either Iron Man and the Iron Monger. And that shield will easily allow Cap to tank the absolute best strikes that Tony is capable of. In fact based on what happened to Thor, it is highly likely that a full powered strike from Tony would actually hurt Tony.

omg im not gonna reply to a word you say anymore Erik.

Ironmonger would tear Captain Americas skinny, scrawny, pencil neck head off his body with ease..... And yes what happened to Thor proves nothing because the avengers movie isnt even canon.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Erik

@TERMINATORXX said:

Ironmonger would tear Captain Americas skinny, scrawny, pencil neck head off his body with ease..... And yes what happened to Thor proves nothing because the avengers movie isnt even canon.

Screen shot taken so I can show my friends and laugh at just how irrational, illogical and wrong you can be all in one post.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Erik said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

Screen shot taken so I can show my friends and laugh at just how irrational, illogical and wrong you can be all in one post.

I sure hope you don't mean friends as in " Real Life Friends " because I would never,ever tell or show anyone any of this silly drama that goes on here... None of my friends or anyone in my family has ever heard of this site come out of my mouth, let alone see any snags of anything that I find funny.... When I log off here, I dont even think of this site, I just go on about my personal business...I sure hope you're joking with me and you dont really have anything better to talk to your friends or show your friends than just this site.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Erik

@TERMINATORXX:

I thought you said you were no longer going to reply to me. You would not want to be accused of being a liar now would you?

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Erik said:

@TERMINATORXX:

I thought you said you were no longer going to reply to me. You would not want to be accused of being a liar now would you?

Erik you can be proven wrong a billion different way and you will repeat yourself a billion different times, knowing everything you have said is false.

Thats why im not gonna bother reading your posts or replying to you from now on.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By Erik

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Erik said:

@TERMINATORXX:

Erik you can be proven wrong a billion different way and you will repeat yourself a billion different times, knowing everything you have said is false.

Thats why im not gonna bother reading your posts or replying to you from now on.

You have yet to prove me wrong once. However, I have pointed out flaw after flaw in your posts. This is the second time you have said you are no longer going to reply to me.

KMART4455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By KMART4455

Captain America Wins this.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Erik said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Erik said:

@TERMINATORXX:

You have yet to prove me wrong once. However, I have pointed out flaw after flaw in your posts. This is the second time you have said you are no longer going to reply to me.

Erik you can sit here all day and run your mouth about... Well Cap ripped open a Locked Door and blah blah blah so what??? I'm sure Ironman has the strength to do it too.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By Erik

@TERMINATORXX said:

Erik you can sit here all day and run your mouth about... Well Cap ripped open a Locked Door and blah blah blah so what??? I'm sure Ironman has the strength to do it too.

No one said Iron Man could not...

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Erik: you're talking though like its a feat captain america has over ironman and its not. believe what you want erik.

80sBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By 80sBaby

The Avengers movie's NOT cannon?? In a thread about the characters from the Avengers movie?? LOL Gold, Jerry! GOLD!!!!