#1 Edited by BloodsunX (616 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America vs Iron Man in a straight up fist Fight, Iron Man has the MK VII armor, but cannot fly, use any lasers, missles, or any type of energy projectile, while Cap does get his Shield. Morals are On and both are in character. Fight Takes Place on the deck of the Helicarrier, with winner is by Knockout or Submission. If necessery, Cap can call in his buddies(who he never has met before in his universe) Daredevil and Punisher from the 2003 movie if assistance is needed.

#2 Posted by eatmore_payless (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

When Rogers taunted Tony he was just being stupid. i mean seriously?

#3 Posted by ChaoticSuperman (325 posts) - - Show Bio

S-P-I-T-E what does that spell?

A Flagged battle.

Seriously Tony shrugged off a Tank firing at him with no injuries.

#4 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony stomps.

#5 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

I love how Cap was like, "Put the suit on" in the movie when he would have been obliterated

#6 Posted by Erik (31663 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America.

#7 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Erik, you can't possibly be serious...

#8 Posted by ChaoticSuperman (325 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

I love how Cap was like, "Put the suit on" in the movie when he would have been obliterated

I wish he had. Cap was a smug ass for the entire movie

@Erik said:

Captain America.

T_T >< >_<

#9 Posted by PokemonMan (36 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

Captain America.

LOOL you fail

#10 Posted by TheThe (1729 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaoticSuperman said:

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

I wish he had. Cap was a smug ass for the entire movie

@Erik said:

Captain America.

T_T >< >_<

#11 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@PokemonMan: @ChaoticSuperman: Erik is obviously being sarcastic.

#12 Posted by Erik (31663 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Actually, I am.

#13 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure if really serious... Or just being really sarcastic...

#14 Edited by PokemonMan (36 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Actually, I am.

#15 Posted by theicon (1797 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap woulda took tony, he does wonders with the Shield and fighting ability, hell he went toe to toe with Loki

#16 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Actually, I am.

I really hope you're being sarcastic..

#17 Posted by PokemonMan (36 posts) - - Show Bio

@theicon said:

Cap woulda took tony, he does wonders with the Shield and fighting ability, hell he went toe to toe with Loki

Ironman would of handled Loki, Captain America gets the PIS because he's the first and main avenger they have to make him look badass.

YOU RUINED THE MOVIE YOU SMUG LOSER.

#18 Posted by Erik (31663 posts) - - Show Bio

@PokemonMan: @ImTheDamnBatman: @venomoushatred1001: @ChaoticSuperman:

• Iron Man is limited to H2H here. Anyone care to show me feats that would suggest Iron Man has super human reflexes? No? Okay we verified that he will not be able to tag Steve.
  • Rogers has considerable super human strength that alone would do nothing to Tony's suit. However, he is given a shield that has already been shown to easily tear regular metals to shreds and has taken Thor's best hit, which is stronger than Tony's best. So we know that not only will Rogers be able to take a hit should one connect by some absurd chance, but he will be able to dish them out in kind.

There honestly does not seem like there is much of a chance for Tony here barring luck.

#19 Posted by PokemonMan (36 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

• Iron Man is limited to H2H here. Anyone care to show me feats that would suggest Iron Man has super human reflexes? No? Okay we verified that he will not be able to tag Steve.
  • Rogers has considerable super human strength that alone would do nothing to Tony's suit. However, he is given a shield that has already been shown to easily tear regular metals to shreds and has taken Thor's best hit, which is stronger than Tony's best. So we know that not only will Rogers be able to take a hit should one connect by some absurd chance, but he will be able to dish them out in kind.

There honestly does not seem like there is much of a chance for Tony here barring luck.

Guess Superpowered suit means nothing, that survives explosions and getting a tank shell shot at his face.

#20 Posted by Erik (31663 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@Erik said:

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Actually, I am.

Nope. Just read the OP.

#21 Posted by Erik (31663 posts) - - Show Bio

@PokemonMan said:

@Erik said:

Guess Superpowered suit means nothing, that survives explosions and getting a tank shell shot at his face.

Super powered suit means nothing when he has no feats to suggest he is going to be able to tag someone with super human speed and reflexes. Nor is there any indication that he can take a combination of hits from the shield.

#22 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

@Erik said:

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Actually, I am.

Nope. Just read the OP.

Nevermind. I didn't read the OP. Cap has a chance.

#23 Posted by Erik (31663 posts) - - Show Bio

Nevermind. I didn't read the OP. Cap has a chance.

:)

#24 Posted by PurpleCandy (773 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Yeah but I think it shows his bravery. but during that scene he seems to have a pinch of arrogance.

#25 Posted by Erik (31663 posts) - - Show Bio

@PurpleCandy said:

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Yeah but I think it shows his bravery. but during that scene he seems to have a pinch of arrogance.

I think the entire altercation was influenced by Loki's staff. It seemed like everyone's nerves were frayed.

#26 Posted by PokemonMan (36 posts) - - Show Bio

GJ Erik now because of your trolling this is gonna wind up like Storm vs Wonder Woman, or Superman vs Silver Surfer

#27 Posted by Erik (31663 posts) - - Show Bio

@PokemonMan:

The only one that seems to be trolling is you.

#28 Posted by theicon (1797 posts) - - Show Bio

@PokemonMan: finish the scene, Cap never stopped! Thor was even impressed, and those blast were one shotters, remember when black widow fired and killed many with one shot,

Cap took it! Next!

#29 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

H2H only? i need to read these OP's better. Cap has a definite chance. Tony's H2H training isn't on Cap's level.

#30 Posted by Shawnbaby (10449 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Erik has a point here really.

In theory, Stark should be too much for Tony...but he has no decent H2H feats and Cap could attack the joints of his armor while avoiding any serious hits by Stark. In a Straight Up Fist Fight...eventually Cap wins.

The setup kind of reminds me of when Ultimate Cap beat the tar out of Giant Man.

#31 Posted by PurpleCandy (773 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

@PurpleCandy said:

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

I think the entire altercation was influenced by Loki's staff. It seemed like everyone's nerves were frayed.

Oh yeah that is true, apparently it is, after all Loki does "All part of the plan", especially since it apparently has the mind gem I'm sure Loki knows how to operate it from a distance.

#32 Posted by PokemonMan (36 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

@PokemonMan:

The only one that seems to be trolling is you.

Because dodging a hire powered tank shell isn't Superhuman at all. Herp derp

#33 Posted by Erik (31663 posts) - - Show Bio

@PokemonMan:

It is amazing what missile trackers can do when you are a great distance from the tank. What about that dodge seemed super human to you aside from what was being dodged at a distance?

#34 Posted by Erik (31663 posts) - - Show Bio

@PurpleCandy said:

@Erik said:

@PurpleCandy said:

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Oh yeah that is true, apparently it is, after all Loki does "All part of the plan", especially since it apparently has the mind gem I'm sure Loki knows how to operate it from a distance.

I am not sure it had the mind gem. I seem to recall the IG being within Odin's armory.

#35 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

@PokemonMan Insults really arn't needed. You present an argument, then wait for a response. You only make yourself look foolish when you start slinging insults around.

#36 Posted by Mercy_ (92621 posts) - - Show Bio

@PokemonMan said:

@Erik said:

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Actually, I am.

There's no need to insult others. Either debate or leave the thread.

#37 Posted by JediXMan (29619 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik:

Actually, Iron Man was capable of dodging a tank shell at a relatively close range. Rather good reflexes, there.

#38 Posted by PokemonMan (36 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

@Erik:

Actually, Iron Man was capable of dodging a tank shell at a relatively close range. Rather good reflexes, there.

Thank you! God Cap fanboys are just loving being the center of the Avengers

#39 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

@PokemonMan Tony's best H2H showings place him at a somewhat proficient kickboxer at BEST.

#40 Posted by Erik (31663 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

@Erik:

I disagree. I believe his tracking system allowed him to dodge a projectile that was quite a long distance away. And there was nothing fast about that dodge. If there was ever an argument for bullet timing instead of bullet dodging, it would have been that feat right there.

#41 Posted by BloodsunX (616 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan: Im going to make an estimate but it looked about 20 or so feet apart. That's not that superhuman reflexes, As anyone who expected it to come they would react the same.

#42 Posted by Sufferthorn (1734 posts) - - Show Bio

The biggest amount of fail here....is the amount of fanboyism for Iron Man.

Although he would probably win. It wouldn't be easy.

#43 Posted by PokemonMan (36 posts) - - Show Bio

@BloodsunX said:

@JediXMan: Im going to make an estimate but it looked about 20 or so feet apart. That's not that superhuman reflexes, As anyone who expected it to come they would react the same.

sigh GG comicvine you turned into the Lounge

#44 Posted by JediXMan (29619 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

@JediXMan said:

@Erik:

I disagree. I believe his tracking system allowed him to dodge a projectile that was quite a long distance away. And there was nothing fast about that dodge. If there was ever an argument for bullet timing instead of bullet dodging, it would have been that feat right there.

Out of curiosity, how do you think Steve would fair against Iron Man's hits? He was able to easily punch through concrete. I'm not asking if the shield can take it; it's obvious that it can. I'm talking about Steve here.

@PokemonMan said:

@JediXMan said:

@Erik:

Thank you! God Cap fanboys are just loving being the center of the Avengers

No offense, but please don't assume that I'm on your side here. I am fully willing to have a civilized discussion with Erik here. I'm not going to go around calling him a fanboy and go into my vault of pointless meme pictures.

#45 Posted by Erik (31663 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

Out of curiosity, how do you think Steve would fair against Iron Man's hits? He was able to easily punch through concrete. I'm not asking if the shield can take it; it's obvious that it can. I'm talking about Steve here.

Probably not very well if morals were off lol. But since morals are on, I am going to assume that Tony is not trying to punch through Steve's chest. I doubt any hit that connected would be lethal to Steve because of that. While morals on will leave Steve with no problems destroying multi-million dollar equipment.

#46 Posted by JediXMan (29619 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik:

But do you think he'd go for cutting? It didn't seem like he used the shield very much for that. He more used it to bash his enemies, not cut them. Though it's possible I'm not remembering correctly... as you know, I didn't like Cap very much.

#47 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

What the hardest substance Cap's shield has damaged? IIRC, Tony's suit is made of a titanium-gold metal alloy. Cap has torn through some steel with his shield.

#48 Posted by Erik (31663 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

@Erik:

But do you think he'd go for cutting? It didn't seem like he used the shield very much for that. He more used it to bash his enemies, not cut them. Though it's possible I'm not remembering correctly... as you know, I didn't like Cap very much.

Even without cutting, a shield bash should be enough to stun Tony and I am fairly certain multiple strikes with the shield will start to register damage.

#49 Posted by menaceforever (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Erik isn't trolling. Cap wins.

#50 Posted by Erik (31663 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan:

Holy crap I forgot which armor was Mark V. Cap wins easily. Mark V was the suitcase armor.