This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by logy5000 (5931 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been having a debate with my friends. They believe Steve would win, I think Tony would win. So who actually wins?

#2 Posted by Army2442 (1799 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man Stomps he was able to hurt Thor with his hits.

#3 Posted by logy5000 (5931 posts) - - Show Bio

@Army2442: Captain America was able to hurt Loki with his hits though.

#4 Posted by Shawnbaby (10867 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

@Army2442: Captain America was able to hurt Loki with his hits though.

@Army2442 said:

Iron Man Stomps he was able to hurt Thor with his hits.

Neither Loki nor Thor showed any signs of injury in their encounters with these two.

#5 Posted by logy5000 (5931 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby: In all fairness, Steve and Tony weren't injured either.

#6 Posted by Shawnbaby (10867 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

@Shawnbaby: In all fairness, Steve and Tony weren't injured either.

Thor was crushing the Armor in his hands. Loki's plan was to get caught.

#7 Posted by logy5000 (5931 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby: He was crushing the weakest part of the armor, and that doesn't really count as an injury. And I know that Loki planned to get caught, but he still fought with Steve.

That doesn't matter anyway. This is Steve vs Tony.

#8 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll give to Tony.

He have his armor, right?

#9 Posted by Shawnbaby (10867 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

@Shawnbaby: He was crushing the weakest part of the armor, and that doesn't really count as an injury. And I know that Loki planned to get caught, but he still fought with Steve.

He fought with Steve...but he wasn't actually trying. And Steve was still losing...Loki didn't "surrender" until Iron Man got there.

If the fight with Thor had gone on much longer the armor would have been crushed. Tony had no chance in that fight. The most damage Thor suffered was from when he smashed Mjolnir on Cap's Shield.

And I didn't bring the Thor and Loki battles into this situation...you guys did...and I was telling you exactly why those battles don't matter.

#10 Posted by logy5000 (5931 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby: Can we please get back on topic?

#11 Posted by Shawnbaby (10867 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

@Shawnbaby: Can we please get back on topic?

I never took it off topic in the first place. Like I said...you guys were the one's bringing in Thor and Loki. You took it off topic...i was steering it back.

#12 Posted by CountofMC (138 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man def. outclasses Cap. in strength. He caught a car in the first movie in a weakened state. That's something I think was a bit out of Cap's range.

#13 Posted by TheSyndicate (41 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man breaks the super soldiers arm.

#14 Posted by YoungJustice (6878 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

Maybe if you knew what a feat was you would understand...............

#15 Posted by logy5000 (5931 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice: If Thor is so devastatingly omnipotent like some of you fools think he is, why is denting titanium such a high end feat? If YOU knew what a GOOD feat is, you may understand.

#16 Posted by logy5000 (5931 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby: OKAY! I DON'T CARE! JUST COMMENT ON THE TOPIC.

#17 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSyndicate said:

Iron Man breaks the super soldiers arm.

#18 Posted by Shawnbaby (10867 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

@YoungJustice: If Thor is so devastatingly omnipotent like some of you fools think he is, why is denting titanium such a high end feat? If YOU knew what a GOOD feat is, you may understand.

Watch the insults, buddy. That's against Vine rules....you've been around here long enough to know that.

Thor is a lot more powerful than Iron Man. That's just the way of things. No one said that Thor is "devastatingly omnipotent". And if Thor isn't that impressive...what does that say about Iron Man who was losing to him even after getting a 400% Power Charge?

@logy5000 said:

@Shawnbaby: OKAY! I DON'T CARE! JUST COMMENT ON THE TOPIC.

As for the Match...yes, Iron Man beats Cap in an arm wrestle. Cap is maybe a little bit more than Peak Human. He doesn't have the physical strength to match the Iron Man Armor.

#19 Posted by Bo88gdan (4416 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron man would win

#20 Posted by Deranged Midget (17723 posts) - - Show Bio

If this Tony with the armour, then it's no contest.