Hell boy wins both rounds.

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By cfrehse

Oh nice I think cap wins because his fighting skills. Hell boy is strong but not 100 ton level. Good long fight though

Fudgie29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Fudgie29

Really? how? i mean, cap is a good fighter but if hellboy has his gun in the first round, its tough to see him dodge 6 bullets. Not to mention, hellboy has that awesome right hand. Hellboy wont win easily by any means but i think he can do it.

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By goodguy24

Round 1. Captain America since his shield should protect him from bullets, then again he may get hit and not be fast enough to dodge multiple bullets at once... ehhh might go stalemate cause I guess it could go either way.

Round 2. Definitly Captain America

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Dextersinister

What special properties does his shield have that prevents people from casually walking up and snatching it from him and beating him to death with it. Fighting skills are horribly overrated when it comes to who Cap can beat.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Tough call..cap could dodge the bullets from round one but I don't see him being able to put hell boy down based solely on strength...hellboy is just too durable, it would be a long fight but I See captain getting gassed out before he could inflict enough damage to pull off a win I say hellboy takes both rounds but not by bullets

DocFatalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DocFatalis

Well, that fight is pretty much meaningless: why on Earth would Hellboy go after Cap?

If Cap were possessed, than Hellboy wouldn't try to shoot him, he'd try to find a cure.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Bo88gdan

Hellboy both rounds

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By greenteaforme

@DocFatalis said:

Well, that fight is pretty much meaningless: why on Earth would Hellboy go after Cap?

If Cap were possessed, than Hellboy wouldn't try to shoot him, he'd try to find a cure.

Very few of these fights make "sense" in-universe.

That being said, Captain America's plot armor is upsettingly strong. I'd say he's easily one of the most durable Marvel characters, even lacking any official form of durability or any super powers whatsoever.

He's tanked things that would kill normal humans - of which he is. So.

DocFatalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DocFatalis

@greenteaforme said:

@DocFatalis said:

That being said, Captain America's plot armor is upsettingly strong. I'd say he's easily one of the most durable Marvel characters, even lacking any official form of durability or any super powers whatsoever.

I'd have to agree with that.

In the defence of the writers, he's not human anymore: the super soldier treatment made him different. But I agree, being Cap entitles you to survive the stupidest of situations. Even a nova temperature in a contained area. Oh, well, let's try to forget about that.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Dextersinister

@DocFatalis: I'd be fine if they said the serum had made him more durable and a lot stronger but they keep coming out with this peak human BS.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By nefarious

Round 1: Hellboy. 

Round 2: Steve Rogers.

DocFatalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DocFatalis

@Dextersinister said:

@DocFatalis: I'd be fine if they said the serum had made him more durable and a lot stronger but they keep coming out with this peak human BS.

Entirely correct. Same here.

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Oni_Bane

@Bane_of_sith said:

Tough call..cap could dodge the bullets from round one but I don't see him being able to put hell boy down based solely on strength...hellboy is just too durable, it would be a long fight but I See captain getting gassed out before he could inflict enough damage to pull off a win I say hellboy takes both rounds but n'ot by bullets

How is this possible, Cap doesn't tired so easy. He has tanked hit from the Hulk, Hercules, and Rhino. I think cap stands a chance.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#16  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

I'm not sure if Cap can even hurt him. Hellboy doesn't need more than a solid blow to change things around and eventually he should connect.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17  Edited By greenteaforme

@DocFatalis said:

@greenteaforme said:

@DocFatalis said:

In the defence of the writers, he's not human anymore: the super soldier treatment made him different. But I agree, being Cap entitles you to survive the stupidest of situations. Even a nova temperature in a contained area. Oh, well, let's try to forget about that.

@Dextersinister said:

Rogers's official stats are "peak human" in all categories.If you'll notice, fans put him a lot higher, based on feats. He's ranked as a class 6 in strength, putting him at "up but not over 100 tons". This is equal with the Thing in strength.

His official biography also states "peak human athlete"...so...I think he either needs some update "the syrum seems to have been present in your body for so long, it's induced a second blahblah and amped you to so-and-so levels!" to make it more...believable. But I think that would also take away a lot of his characterization as the "perfect American soldier". He'd have super powers. He'd be sort of...above? that.

I'm more curious as to how fans gave him a four in energy projection. What is that even?

DocFatalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By DocFatalis

@greenteaforme said:

@DocFatalis said:

@greenteaforme said:

@DocFatalis said:

@Dextersinister said:

Rogers's official stats are "peak human" in all categories.If you'll notice, fans put him a lot higher, based on feats. He's ranked as a class 6 in strength, putting him at "up but not over 100 tons". This is equal with the Thing in strength.

His official biography also states "peak human athlete"...so...I think he either needs some update "the syrum seems to have been present in your body for so long, it's induced a second blahblah and amped you to so-and-so levels!" to make it more...believable. But I think that would also take away a lot of his characterization as the "perfect American soldier". He'd have super powers. He'd be sort of...above? that.

I'm more curious as to how fans gave him a four in energy projection. What is that even?

Oh, Dear, you can't listen to the fans and what "crowds" think. After all, Hitler himself got elected. Following the flock is generally a bad idea.

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Nomar

The marvel powergrid is known to be worthless. I've seen some characters with wonky stats.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#20  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Nomar said:

The marvel powergrid is known to be worthless. I've seen some characters with wonky stats.

They really are. I've seen it rate Cyclops as stronger, faster and more durable than Captain America is and Hulk is a 7 in speed.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By jashro44

Hellboy will win. I don't think cap can hurt him and if he does hellboy does have a healing factor so I doubt it will be lasting.

rd2race

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By rd2race

@DocFatalissaid:

Your pretty much meaningless lol jk Many of the fights on this site have no rhyme or reason. However how about Hellboy is being controlled by an otherworldly demon and is transported into the marvel universe and is tearing up the city. Cap is sent in to try and handle the situation.

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#23  Edited By tg1982

@jashro44 said:

Hellboy will win. I don't think cap can hurt him and if he does hellboy does have a healing factor so I doubt it will be lasting.

This.

Cap could possibly throw Hellboy around using his better fighting skills (like judo, not litteraly throw him like Hulk or anything like that), but in the end it wouldn't accomplish anything. At best Cap would stalemate Hellboy, I think Hellboy's speed isn't anything that impressive (unless he has enhanced or super speed, I admit I don't know much about him) so Hellboy may not get many shots in, but I think that Cap loosing is far more likely.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Bane_of_sith

I only think eventually after hours of trading blows he would eventually tire out,,,I love captain America I just don't think he is strong enough to put down red but eventually hellboys hits will start to take a toll and wear him out that's all,,,hellboy has taken a lot worse than punches from captain America...cap would put up a hell of a fight

Avatar image for turoksonofstone
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

#25  Edited By turoksonofstone
@rd2race said:

No prep

Round 1: Hellboy gets his big A pistol with 6 shots

Cap gets his sheild

Round 2: Hellboy has not weapon Cap only has the sheild

Cap should win both, Hellboy is a horrible shot. Though I think Hellboy has a better chance in second fight.
DocFatalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By DocFatalis

@Bane_of_sith said:

I only think eventually after hours of trading blows he would eventually tire out,,,I love captain America I just don't think he is strong enough to put down red but eventually hellboys hits will start to take a toll and wear him out that's all,,,hellboy has taken a lot worse than punches from captain America...cap would put up a hell of a fight

I am sorry but not even: Hellboy is practically tireless. Plus he belongs to the 2 or 3 tonners club. He cannot die (a little bit like Thanos) because the universe needs him to play his part so that Armagedon happens.

If this encounter were to happen (which would be absolutely ridiculous) Hellboy would only be challenged by Cap's agility. Other than that it's a terrible terrible mismatch.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#27  Edited By Stronger

@Bo88gdan said:

Hellboy both rounds

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By jackofspades

Hellboy win rd 1 cap wins rd 2

Avatar image for amazingscrewonhead
AmazingScrewOnHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hellboy wins both rounds, He is far more durable and stronger than cap, It will be a long fight but cap will slow down and HB will deliver the killing blow with the right hand, if he doesnt shoot cap with his Samaratin.

emad_ishtiaque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By emad_ishtiaque

Hellboy should take both rounds pretty easily since the strength and durability difference is too high.

Avatar image for amazingscrewonhead
AmazingScrewOnHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DocFatalis: Hellboy is a 10 tonner i believe :)

DocFatalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By DocFatalis

@AmazingScrewOnHead said:

@DocFatalis: Hellboy is a 10 tonner i believe :)

Thanks, you're probably right, I have just dug out my copy of his crossover with Savage Dragon. This thread should have been closed a long time ago, it doesn't make any sense: Cap and Big Red would have fought the nazis hand in hand anyway. And that is the way it should be.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Both of my posts have hellboy winning,why am I getting messages to the contrary? Pompous people just waiting to correct someone should learn to read!!!

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Bo88gdansaid:

Hellboy both rounds

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Crom-Cruach

Hellboy beat steve badly in both rounds.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Anyone who says Captain America don't know a sh!t about Hellboy, he got at least 10 tons of strength, an indestructible arm, is very durable (Withstands bullets, getting hit by trains with minimum damage) and he can jump like 20-30 ft, he jumps from rooftops to rooftops.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hellboy Wins

KoMiC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By KoMiC

Lol i think a guy who can takedown hulk can beat hellboy

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hellboy.

Darksaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap dies pretty fast - .::

Lord_Titan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ironjedi2019

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 goes to hell boy. He’s has a crap ton of durability and he’s a monster with his gun. Not to mention his arm. Cap just doesn’t have enough to go toe to toe with him.

Round 2 goes either way

Vulkanian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dunno why this was necro’d.

Hellboy murderstomps Cap.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts