• 72 results
#1 Edited by GTG12 (1572 posts) - - Show Bio

Steve as cap with shield and Goro from the new MK game that came out who wins?

morals off btw.

#2 Posted by cody1984 (1279 posts) - - Show Bio

Goro FTW!

#3 Posted by joshmightbe (24101 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap could do it, it wouldn't be easy be he's capable

#4 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9183 posts) - - Show Bio

#5 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (2166 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty:

Greatest. Picture. Ever. Captain America sends Goro crying to Kintaro's shoulder.
#6 Posted by cody1984 (1279 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty said:
"

"

That's not Goro he has four arms.  So unless I missed out on something he never lost his arms. 
#7 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9183 posts) - - Show Bio
@cody1984 said:
" @OmegaDynasty said:
"
"
That's not Goro he has four arms.  So unless I missed out on something he never lost his arms.  "
Of course not, but it just goes to show that Ol' Cap has dealt with bigger and stronger opponents. Hulk outclasses Goro.  
#8 Posted by cody1984 (1279 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty said:
" @cody1984 said:
" @OmegaDynasty said:
"

"
That's not Goro he has four arms.  So unless I missed out on something he never lost his arms.  "
Of course not, but it just goes to show that Ol' Cap has dealt with bigger and stronger opponents. Hulk outclasses Goro.   "

Using some serious ass PIS/CIS. 
#9 Posted by Nefarious (17622 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America should win here.

#10 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (2166 posts) - - Show Bio
@cody1984 said:
" @OmegaDynasty said:
" @cody1984 said:
" @OmegaDynasty said:
"
"
Of course not, but it just goes to show that Ol' Cap has dealt with bigger and stronger opponents. Hulk outclasses Goro.   "
Using some serious ass PIS/CIS.  "
That's not always the case. Just because someone is bigger and stronger, does NOT mean they are not susceptible to small and weaker characters. Same logic relates to real life, and it's mostly common sense. Besides, Captain America has decked Hulk on multiple occasions. So in comic book reality, if Cap can dominate Hulk in that sense, he shouldn't have an issue with Goro.
#11 Posted by nick_hero22 (6314 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty:
That's Ultimate Captain American this is regular Captain America
#12 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Cap could win here

#13 Posted by GTG12 (1572 posts) - - Show Bio

I think cap has a chance but has he fought someone like goro before excluding doctor octupus?
#14 Posted by Freefa11 (2333 posts) - - Show Bio

Goro lost to Johnny Cage. If a second rate character like Johnny can do it, I don't see Cap having much of a problem.

#15 Posted by GTG12 (1572 posts) - - Show Bio

@Freefa11: 

do you mean in the movie or the game that just came out because i definantly remember him losing to liu kang. 

#16 Posted by MrDirector786 (43131 posts) - - Show Bio
@GTG12 said:
"

@Freefa11: 

do you mean in the movie or the game that just came out because i definantly remember him losing to liu kang. 

"
It sounds like the movie version to me.
#17 Posted by spystreak (2063 posts) - - Show Bio

@GTG12:
he's refering to the movie cage knocks Goro off a cliff

#18 Posted by Freefa11 (2333 posts) - - Show Bio
@GTG12: Whoops, didn't see that you specified the game version. The title just brought back memories of Johnny doing his split punch to Goro.

Cap can be kind of tricky, because he's hurt and even KO'd characters that even a "peak human" shouldn't be able to at all, like Hulk, Loki, a Sentinel, and Michael Korvac (basically a Galactus level cosmic being). It's like he has adamantium knuckles. Of course, Goro is not at their level, and it seems like to be a remotely fair contest, he can't be that far above baseline human.

So with his shield, I think Cap can win. Not easily, but eventually.
#19 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
" I smell a thread stolen from the Ledger... "
yup

@OmegaDynasty said:
"
"

oh look,Ultimate Captain America (overral better than 616) beating up Ultimate Hulk (overral inferior to 616),while completely ignoring the fact Hulk almost crushed Cap`s arm,wasnt exactly injured and is a much worse fighter than Goro....certanly,irrefutable evidence of Steve`s victory *sarcasm*
#20 Posted by Tim_Drake4444 (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Goro takes this in a good one.

#21 Posted by GTG12 (1572 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n:

i saw no thread of this when i looked up captain america vs goro i saw nothing.

Anyway i think cap could take it but i don't think he's fought someone like goro before.

#22 Posted by Deranged Midget (17598 posts) - - Show Bio

#23 Posted by nick_hero22 (6314 posts) - - Show Bio
@Freefa11:
Johnny Cage isnt a second rate character he was able to defeat Baraka who was able to singlehandedly slaughter a Rebel Faction and Reptile who is a expert spy and assassin.
#24 Posted by batmanbeyond234 (1850 posts) - - Show Bio

Entertainment only,no debate. No whining. Let the battle begin.

Goro unleashed a lower right cross to Cap,but his vibranium alloy shield blocked it. Cap used a backflip,and kicked Goro in the chin. The fourarmed freak clapped his hands,sending Cap sprawling,but the Star Spangled Superhero threw his shield,knocking Goro flat on his rear. Cap slammed his shield downward,breaking Goro's nose. Goro grabbed Cap,and slammed him to the ground. Cap got up rather quickly,and punched Goro in the nose. Again and again. Eventually,Goro's migraine worsened.Goro fell to one knee,but a quick punch hammered Cap's gut. Cap bashed his shield into Goro's face,taking him down.

WINNER-Captain America,aka Steven Rogers.

#25 Posted by Deranged Midget (17598 posts) - - Show Bio
@batmanbeyond234: I could only see Cap winning by keeping a distance. If he get's close, Goro grinds his bones to dust.
#26 Posted by GTG12 (1572 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deranged Midget:

Yeah i definanly see cap winning by playing the range game.
#27 Posted by k4tzm4n (35206 posts) - - Show Bio
@GTG12 said:
"

@k4tzm4n:

i saw no thread of this when i looked up captain america vs goro i saw nothing.

Anyway i think cap could take it but i don't think he's fought someone like goro before.

"

I just assumed you were one of the many who checked out my site when CV was down.  I posted Goro VS Cap there 2 days before you did here.  If you really didn't snag it from CL, then it's just an honest mistake on my behalf :)
Staff
#28 Posted by GTG12 (1572 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n:

all right thanks man i didn't know.

#29 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10266 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty: 

Thats Ultimate CA.
#30 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12238 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty: NOPE.That's Ultimate Cap,who is much better than normal verse cap.
#31 Posted by Nerveshatter (151 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont see why the cap would have a problem with this fight.

#32 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5279 posts) - - Show Bio

As long as Steve keeps his distance and keeps throwing his shield at Goro, he'd win. It can go either way in CQ, though Goro's four arms may give Steve a hard time.

#33 Posted by GTG12 (1572 posts) - - Show Bio

dang those are some impressive feats.
#34 Posted by MKMarvelDCfan4life (256 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America FTW

#35 Edited by onilordasmodeus (2462 posts) - - Show Bio

Goro is no Hulk and that works to his benefit here.

Hulk is a raging monster who just tries to overwhelm his opponents by going all in. When has Hulk ever used skill or strategy in a fight? It would make sense that Cap could (for a short time anyway) control the fight and get a couple licks in. Goro on the other hand is all about skill balanced with power.

Goro would win in a straight up fight, as he is a more skilled fighter than cap is, with more experience. I could see Goro taking the shield with one arm, grabbing and arm and leg with 2 more, then just punching Cap at will with the last. That that would be him being nice.

But if the fight were to take place in an area where cap is able to move around more, and is able to use the environment to his advantage, then I could see cap taking it.
#36 Posted by KMART4455 (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap can win this.

Cap has the skills to defeat much stronger opponents.

#37 Posted by They Killed Cap! (2243 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't this similar Cap V. Bane

#38 Edited by onilordasmodeus (2462 posts) - - Show Bio
@They Killed Cap!: Not really. I think Goro is more of a threat than Bane is.

@KMART4455: It's reall not about Cap's skill beating Goro's strength, its more about Cap's skill beating Goro's strength AND skill. I'm not sure if Cap has the chops to be frank.
#39 Posted by grimlock (1571 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmegaDynasty said:

well I was bout to say Goro curbstorm! until i saw this...however, Hulk might not be as skilled as Goro in combat.mmmmm...i still say Goro but after a long long punchfest

#40 Posted by Relentless1 (230 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America wins this one. Goro had trouble dealing with Liu Kang and Johnny Cage.

#41 Posted by Hyperlight (4315 posts) - - Show Bio

goro should win..... but PIS disctates that cap got this hahahhaaha jp y'all

#42 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

Goro rips Captain America apart easily. CA is just a tiny pencial to Goro.

#43 Posted by nick_hero22 (6314 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America wins pretty easily, he is physically superior along with having fighting skills and a high degree of tactical expertise that would make some of the best fighters in MK Universe envious.

#44 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22 said:

Captain America wins pretty easily, he is physically superior along with having fighting skills and a high degree of tactical expertise that would make some of the best fighters in MK Universe envious.

Captain America cannot win. That skinny, tiny toothpick aint gonna do squat to the guy who has 4 superior arms, and super strength...

Goro cracks Captain America like an egg.

#45 Posted by nick_hero22 (6314 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX said:

@nick_hero22 said:

Captain America cannot win. That skinny, tiny toothpick aint gonna do squat to the guy who has 4 superior arms, and super strength...

Flagged

Troll begone

#46 Posted by Shawnbaby (9315 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22 said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@nick_hero22 said:

Flagged

Troll begone

Unfortunately, as a Troll he is exactly like his namesake.

Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

He can not be bargained with

He can not be reasoned with

and he absolutely will not stop...EVER.

#47 Posted by MarvelAvengersAlliance10 (222 posts) - - Show Bio

If Liu Kang and Johnny Cage was able to whoop Goro's @$$, then Captain America can also kick his @$$.

#48 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@nick_hero22 said:

Flagged

Troll begone

Flagged

@nick_hero22 said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@nick_hero22 said:

Flagged

Troll begone

Flagged too without giving any decent arguments.

#49 Posted by Shawnbaby (9315 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@nick_hero22 said:

Flagged

Troll begone

Flagged

@nick_hero22 said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@nick_hero22 said:

Flagged

Troll begone

Do what you like.

#50 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@nick_hero22 said:

Flagged

Troll begone

Flagged

@nick_hero22 said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@nick_hero22 said:

Flagged

Troll begone

Do what you like.

I will and you're right on that part about me.

I'm strong enough to lift Semi trucks off the ground and throw em just like THE TERMINATOR can. Oh and that thread the other day didnt get locked because of me Shawn, it got locked because of you and your foolishness.