#102  Edited By leonkarlen123

@r2datu said:

@leonkarlen123 said:

@r2datu said:

@leonkarlen123 said:

DD and Punisher stomps

@r2datu said:

No Caption Provided

Teams wins though, but it's hardly a stomp. There's a good chance one of them gets turned into confetti if Cap is bloodlusted.

Daredevil has what it takes to solo.

How so? Their skill is arguably equal but Cap has displayed far superior strength (slicing through tanks/trunks with his shield, hurling 1000 pound boulders twenty stories into the air, pulling helicopters down from the sky, punching holes into people, demolishing Nuke when grenades and bullets could not hurt him, etc. Bucky, a peak human himself even said that Steve was at least 3 times as strong as him) and far superior speed (Daredevil himself has said that Steve is far faster than him and Ed Brubaker, one of the most prolific writers of both characters confirmed that Steve is much faster). Steve also has a similar though not as prominent radar sense as Daredevil as he is able to sense shifts in air pressure, allowing him to fight blind and detect opponents without the use of his eyes. Plus, Cap is more ruthless than Daredevil and is not bound by a no-kill rule that Daredevil adheres to.

DD can certainly get a win or two, but no way he's taking a majority, especially if Cap does not hold back (remember, when he doesn't hold back, flesh and blood humans are essentially paper mache to him, see Remender's Dimension Z arc for how he just SHREDS people. I mean literally, kicking holes through them with blood spurting everywhere, ripping them in two with his shield, etc).

Are you getting that part from Ultimate Captain America? Because he is highly superior to current Cap.

I agree Captain might be slightly stronger but not by far, Daredevil has shown to be faster and more agile than Cap has. And he is master on nerve strikes.

No Caption Provided

Anyways Captain doesn't usually kill. he rather save someone else than saving himself.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Daredevil and Frank Castle is barely enough for cap to be able to take 1 on 1. He would have his hands full with each battle in short cap bites the big one.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 juiceboks  Moderator

Both can take Steve on their own..they don't need to work together to beat him.

r2datu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By r2datu

@r2datu said:

@leonkarlen123 said:

@r2datu said:

@leonkarlen123 said:

DD and Punisher stomps

@r2datu said:

No Caption Provided

Teams wins though, but it's hardly a stomp. There's a good chance one of them gets turned into confetti if Cap is bloodlusted.

Daredevil has what it takes to solo.

How so? Their skill is arguably equal but Cap has displayed far superior strength (slicing through tanks/trunks with his shield, hurling 1000 pound boulders twenty stories into the air, pulling helicopters down from the sky, punching holes into people, demolishing Nuke when grenades and bullets could not hurt him, etc. Bucky, a peak human himself even said that Steve was at least 3 times as strong as him) and far superior speed (Daredevil himself has said that Steve is far faster than him and Ed Brubaker, one of the most prolific writers of both characters confirmed that Steve is much faster). Steve also has a similar though not as prominent radar sense as Daredevil as he is able to sense shifts in air pressure, allowing him to fight blind and detect opponents without the use of his eyes. Plus, Cap is more ruthless than Daredevil and is not bound by a no-kill rule that Daredevil adheres to.

DD can certainly get a win or two, but no way he's taking a majority, especially if Cap does not hold back (remember, when he doesn't hold back, flesh and blood humans are essentially paper mache to him, see Remender's Dimension Z arc for how he just SHREDS people. I mean literally, kicking holes through them with blood spurting everywhere, ripping them in two with his shield, etc).

Are you getting that part from Ultimate Captain America? Because he is highly superior to current Cap.

I agree Captain might be slightly stronger but not by far, Daredevil has shown to be faster and more agile than Cap has. And he is master on nerve strikes.

No Caption Provided

Anyways Captain doesn't usually kill. he rather save someone else than saving himself.

Nope, those are all feats of current Captain America. As I've reiterated to you many times, current Cap is NOT peak human in the same way as Daredevil, Winter Soldier, Punisher , etc. He's the pinnacle of human evolution, he is NOT what humans are capable of now, he's what they WILL be capable of eventually over millions of years, according to Ed Brubaker.

Those are just a few examples of Cap displaying strength beyond the realm of peak human.

Here's Daredevil admitting that Cap is much faster than him. Cap speeds past Daredevil in a blur and Daredevil is amazed by his speed. This is something that Brubaker, one of the best and most legendary Daredevil writers has admitted to.

"My take has always been that Cap is the peak of human POTENTIAL. What humans might someday be able to do, physically, he already can. If it was just about having an Olympic-level athlete, do you really think all these groups and scientists would have been wasting 50 plus years trying to replicate the SSS?

All I've done is have him say outloud what's always been pretty clear to me as a fan of the character. He's always been a lot stronger and faster than the average well-trained athlete. And I've always hated the Batman comparisons. Batman trained himself, Cap got given a miracle serum. I'm not making that up or changing anything.

Daredevil is more like Batman, physically, and yet in Born Again, Cap races by him so fast he's a breeze."

No Caption Provided

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If DD has his billy clubs he solos

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

I think that Cap vs D.D would be a closer match, regardless of the winner...team stomps.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@r2datu: In a crossover Bruce and Steven actually stated as equals. Honestly it seems out of his league throwing a huge boulder 20 stories... That is more Spider-Man level strengh so it might just be fullcof PIS

Avatar image for cyberzombie_hatchetman
Cyberzombie_Hatchetman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since the image for Punisher is from Punisher Max and not 616 Punisher I'm going to say Punisher takes down Steve with a well placed claymore mine.

r2datu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123: It was not 20 stories, it was 2 stories and that still puts him well above Daredevil's level of strength. Did you see any of the numerous scans I posted? Those all display Cap's level of strength when not holding back and there are numerous more to further illustrate that point so it is certainly not PIS. Furthermore, the Batman/Cap crossover is generally considered non canon, most crossovers are, otherwise people would be citing them for evidence thatWolverine is stronger than Lobo and Storm is stronger than Wonder Woman.

dcandmarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team takes

Punisher as a great marksman and intelligent guy having Daredevil on his he most probably stands from a distance while daredevil can engage cap in a hand to hand combat he is skilled enough to Hold him off for long and eventually knock him down/out to give punisher a chance to hit him with a bullet

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedandyman said:

Punisher is smart enough to provide a distraction and Daredevil is skillful enough to take Cap down.

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Tayssti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@r2datu said:

^^ This.

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By myerlanski

Cap going all out should take this slightly...

abraham700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil win if he form a team with Elektra, but Punisher is a completely useless.

Captain America wins.

Gojira2512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap possibly

ILostTheKey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either one alone could make for a tough fight, the team should win 9-10/10.

It's also easy enough to imagine Daredevil taking 5/10 on his own against Cap.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65
deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins.

HankScorpio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The team should be able to defeat Steve in a well enough skirmish.

Wewlad80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hydra Cap Kills both of them Mercilessly.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Duo stomps. I don't think Matt would solo, but he'd at least give a very good fight before going down.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even though I'm a Daredevil fan and hate 616 Cap, I don't think that Daredevil can solo Cap, despite the sensory and fighting skill advantages which are very significant, because Cap is just too sturdy. He's built like a brickwall, and I can't picture Matt putting him down before those explosive punches that that Steve is packing put Matt down.

But with Punisher on his side, you can bet the team wins 10/10.