Chuck has the intersect with all the fighting skills in it

Round 1: Cap has shield

Round 2: Cap is unarmed

Round 3: Both have 4 hours of preptime, Cap has shield

Who wins?

#2 Posted by TheBaneVenom (39 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump :D

#3 Edited by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm....the intersect doesn't seem to fail, and it can do anything, and by that i mean literally, so im gonna say chuck wins both rounds. also i remember chuck with the intersect 2.0 being a bullet timer, he dodged a bullet at point blank after it's been fired (the episode when casey was searching for the mother of his daughter IIRC) movie cap isn't a bullet timer.

Also you should edit this to being intersect 2.0 since the original intersect doesn't have fighting skills.

#4 Posted by TheBaneVenom (39 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer said:

hmm....the intersect doesn't seem to fail, and it can do anything, and by that i mean literally, so im gonna say chuck wins both rounds. also i remember chuck with the intersect 2.0 being a bullet timer, he dodged a bullet at point blank after it's been fired (the episode when casey was searching for the mother of his daughter) movie cap isn't a bullet timer.

He took some sort of pill before that. A pill that took away all of his emotions and made his intersect go crazy :P

#5 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheBaneVenom said:

@rolldestroyer said:

hmm....the intersect doesn't seem to fail, and it can do anything, and by that i mean literally, so im gonna say chuck wins both rounds. also i remember chuck with the intersect 2.0 being a bullet timer, he dodged a bullet at point blank after it's been fired (the episode when casey was searching for the mother of his daughter) movie cap isn't a bullet timer.

He took some sort of pill before that. A pill that took away all of his emotions and made his intersect go crazy :P

nope, that's not how i remember it. I think it is pretty clear that chuck absorbed intersect 2.0 which was an upgrade of the original intersect. he didn't even have an intersect at that time, bryce larkin left him the glasses which contained the intersect 2.0

#6 Posted by TheBaneVenom (39 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer said:

@TheBaneVenom said:

@rolldestroyer said:

nope, that's not how i remember it. I think it is pretty clear that chuck absorbed intersect 2.0 which was an upgrade of the original intersect. he didn't even have an intersect at that time, bryce larkin left him the glasses which contained the intersect 2.0

Before he dodged bullets, he took a pill called laudanol, that made his intersect like going crazy, and thats why he did things like dodging bullets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPqBYduYc1M

Look!

#7 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheBaneVenom: ah yes, but i must say you're wrong yet again, in that episode chuck had the intersect 2.0, but he didn't have control of it because he couldn't control his emotions, so this pill or drug made him in control thus regaining the ability to flash (use intersect 2.0).

#8 Posted by TheBaneVenom (39 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer said:

@TheBaneVenom: ah yes, but i must say you're wrong yet again, in that episode chuck had the intersect 2.0, but he didn't have control of it because he couldn't control his emotions, so this pill or drug made him in control thus regaining the ability to flash (use intersect 2.0).

Aha... Well now I understand what you mean :)

#9 Edited by Charlie_Jade (523 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap wins, he's too strong. His shield can cut through most things and block anything. Captain America can block bullets and beam weapons from multiple sources, he can run down a car, throw somone out of the water onto the docks, he can lift a motorcycle with three women sitting on it, he can toss villains around like rag dolls and whacked fully armored-soldiers so hard it sent them flying