Captain America vs Chris Redfield

GTG12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Edited By GTG12

MVC3 is out and it got me wondering who would win the fight. 

Fight takes place on a shield hellicarrier.  Both are bloodlusted and this is Resident Evil 5 chris and Steve rodgers as cap. Chris has his best weapons. 
GTG12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By GTG12

I say cap as of now.
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By PirateKing69

Captain America

Avatar image for hydrabob--defunct
hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By hydrabob--defunct

hmm a super soldier vs a normal person I don't know

GTG12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By GTG12
@hydrabob: 

Hes a video game character and hes also on mvc3. I agree i think cap would win but i dont know much about chris.
goldenshot80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By goldenshot80

TASTE AMERICA!!1

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap easily
_Courage_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By _Courage_
@slacker the hacker said:
" Cap easily "
GTG12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By GTG12
@goldenshot80: 

Hahaha. Even if chris has his grenade launcher? Im very sure cap would win but theres always a possibilty.
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By PirateKing69
@GTG12 said:
" @goldenshot80:  Hahaha. Even if chris has his grenade launcher? Im very sure cap would win but theres always a possibilty. "
that wont help Cap can dodge most of the explosion and still has his shield to block the rest
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By nefarious

Captain America defeats Chris.

GTG12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By GTG12

Well i hope someone thinks chris would win because i would hate a spite thread.
NickA_94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By NickA_94

Captain America stomp
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Actually chris punches and destroys boulders. He must have some super strength. He is a jock type but he is very g ood at what he does and if he is with the right arms, he can take this. Captain America was killed by a sniper bullet. CHris can accomplish that easily.
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@Edgeworth_11 said:
" Actually chris punches and destroys boulders. He must have some super strength. He is a jock type but he is very g ood at what he does and if he is with the right arms, he can take this. Captain America was killed by a sniper bullet. CHris can accomplish that easily. "
That's just a gameplay mechanic.  Chris is no stronger then an athletic human.  Cap would kill Chris easily.  And Cap was killed by a sniper AND a hand gun, and that was because he tried saving someone else, while he was in hand cuffs.
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Chris has his best Weapons. Can we say Rocket Launcher? Grenade tosser?
He has a shot.

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By saiyan_earthling

Surrender is Chris' only option.

madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By madrid_san

Edgeworth has a point. I doubt Chris Redfield would be done in by a handgun/sniper combo. It can go either way. Cap has the skill while Chris has the heavy artillery. Cap's shield should protect him from regular gunfire but would it stand to a rocket launcher? Even if it does, the shock would surely stun Cap and Chris can then proceed to snipe. Or Cap could KO Chris with a precise shield throw. If Cap loses his shield, he could be in trouble.
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Edgeworth_11

He would have to hold on to that shield for dear life.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By OmegaDynasty

Captain America wins, then if Chris is lucky gets a free training lesson from Cap and he becomes a better fighter. 

goldenshot80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#20  Edited By goldenshot80
@OmegaDynasty: A better fighter but that dosn't make him better then him...I think...
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@goldenshot80 said:
" @OmegaDynasty: A better fighter but that dosn't make him better then him...I think... "
Well, what do you mean better? A better person, better at Tuba? What? lol  
I think Cap is a better fighter, which isn't to say anything bad about Chris just that he lacks the experience that Cap has. 
Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

Even though I love Chris, Cap wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Bump.

pansito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mcu cap maybe a better fight

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap wrecks.

cptstormsword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

steve kocks him out.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Captain America stomps. Better in every conceivable way.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love this fight! It's a really close call and both characters are nearly equal.

I see Chris is the underdog, but there's nothing about either of the two characters that really separates them. They are on the exact same tier. Chris has saved the whole world from super villains and their armies of super soldiers multiple times, and he's repeatedly referred to as a legend in RE6. He's even fought and killed Godzilla-sized monsters. He's no different from Cap, they're both the most capable, renowned heroes in a word filled with insanely powerful metahumans. Hell, even look at Chris's portrayal in the Marvel vs Capcom series, where he fought the Hulk, has total confidence against Firebrand, MODOK, Rocket Raccoon, and even Shuma Gorath, and in the MvCInfinity cinematic, when Ultron and Sigma fused and fodderized every hero, Chris was the last man standing and the only guy who landed a blow on him (ineffective as it was, Chris was the only hero Ultron-Sigma acknowledged). So if Capcom themselves, outright disagrees with all of you and confirmed that Chris is at least an equal to the likes of Captain America, what reason do you all have to believe he gets curbstomped? It's bias and preconceived notions, simple as that, nothing more.

But feat-wise, Chris has what it takes to keep up with Steve. He's used to multitasking dozens of enemies at once in hectic and horrific environments. Many of these enemies are much faster than Captain America, some like Jill and Wesker go up to Spider-Man tier, and Chris is always capable of tagging them with gunfire. Although since Captain America has his shield, I understand giving him the benefit of the doubt on closing the gap. Although Chris is a highly adaptable, highly experienced veteran, so he's not going to continue firing straight into the shield like a Hydra goon. I feel like that's the picture most of you guys have in your heads, thinking Chris is an idiot for some reason. But he's a tactical wizard and proficient with virtually every weapon in existence, if small-arms aren't cutting it, he'll switch to a grenade launcher or even a rocket launcher, and blow Cap to kingdom come. Nobody can possibly argue that Cap is going to avoid all explosive blasts while closing the distance without even breaking a sweat. He's in for serious trouble here, and I'm not even convinced he can close the gap at all. And let's be clear on at least one thing; if he throws the shield, he's completely f&%#ed. Chris can easily take the shield out of the air and then fill a defenseless Steve with lead. Cap needs the shield just to have a hope of winning, put a shieldless Cap against Chris with any firearm at all, and Chris curbstomps. So I just don't understand how people can see this as not a close fight. Up close and personal is Steve's fight to win (for the time being. Chris looks to be using a degree of gunfu in the Vendetta trailer, so those feats very well might turn this battle around) but it's still a dangerous brawl given Chris's resilience and overwhelming brute strength.