#1 Edited by Millennian (25 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know/care if this has been done before, I might as well do an updated topic on it.

Steve Rogers
Emil Blonsky

Anyway simple, Cap and Blonsky from the MCU go toe to toe. An argument I've been having with my friend was that Blonsky seems physically faster and not to mention, but more pissed. Cap on the other hand did not seem as strong as him - can Cap even do backflips? He certainly hasn't shown he can, but we all might as well base our facts on what we got.

- Fight takes place in the open field at the university where Blonsky went up against Hulk

- Cap doesn't have his shield and Blonsky doesn't have any weapons, purely hand to hand combat

- Bloodlusted, Who wins?

#2 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6092 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap seems to be stronger seeing as Thors hammer hit his ahield and his arm didnt shatter. And Blonsky seemed more agile and quick cause Caps serum made him really tall. I say Cap

#3 Edited by Spectacular_Iceman (52 posts) - - Show Bio

Blonsky does seem faster and his rage to be more powerful makes him stronger. I'm goin with Blonsky.

Oh and regarding the backflips thing, Cap can do backflips or he can at least do massive leaps that LOOK like he is capable of doing backflips, it was shown a few times in his movie and in Avengers.

#4 Posted by Tyrus (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

cap

#5 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultrastarkiller said:

Cap seems to be stronger seeing as Thors hammer hit his ahield and his arm didnt shatter. And Blonsky seemed more agile and quick cause Caps serum made him really tall. I say Cap

I think that says a lot more about the shield than his arm.

#6 Posted by SlimJ87D (9582 posts) - - Show Bio

I think after the Winter Soldier movie Cap is going to really shine in his skill level. Specially from the leaked fight with him and the WInter Soldier in their first encounter. This movie is going to be a lot of H2H combat.

Cap hasn't really shown what he is capable of. Neither two movies he has been in has showcased him and his fighting abilities.

#7 Posted by SHAZAM117 (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap should win this. Blonsky never displayed any actual h2h or strength feats. His best feats i remember was speed and being able to dodge the Hulks attacks which i dont see Cap having any problems duplicating.

Meanwhile we've seen cap ragdole Hydra soldiers, take on Red Skull (whom was his equal strength wise), held a motorcycle with 3 women on it above his head, force open a security locked door with his hands on the Helicarrier, hang with Loki for a little bit in a quick duel and withstand attacks from Chitari aliens and keep going

Im riding with Rogers in this one

#8 Posted by thevarioty436 (122 posts) - - Show Bio

cap 2 confirms cap wins

#9 Posted by Experio (15050 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap

#10 Posted by Frozen (12583 posts) - - Show Bio

He can't put Blonsky down.

#11 Posted by i_like_swords (13800 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen said:

I'm sure repeated blows to the skull with his shield would do the job. Yeah, he healed from Hulk punching him, but that was a showing of survivability, not what he can tank in a fight. We don't know the upper limits of his durability where he doesn't get hospitalized, so we can only assume Cap can knock him out.

And it's not like Blonsky has shown a tremendous amount of hand-to-hand skill.

#12 Edited by SlimJ87D (9582 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America should take this.

@i_like_swords said:

@frozen said:

I'm sure repeated blows to the skull with his shield would do the job. Yeah, he healed from Hulk punching him, but that was a showing of survivability, not what he can tank in a fight. We don't know the upper limits of his durability where he doesn't get hospitalized, so we can only assume Cap can knock him out.

And it's not like Blonsky has shown a tremendous amount of hand-to-hand skill.

I agree with this, the only thing he did was a misty flip to avoid one of Hulks hits. Cap showed more agility when he took down the Quinjet. Blonksy hardly showed any H2H feats at all.

#13 Posted by bgibs13390 (837 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap wins this

#14 Posted by Frozen (12583 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: @slimj87d: I'll rewatch The Incredible Hulk but IIRC he was dancing around Hulk and was only tagged because of his arrogance.

#15 Edited by RisingBean (3804 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap via shield smashes that leave Bronsky looking like....

#16 Posted by SlimJ87D (9582 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen said:

@i_like_swords: @slimj87d: I'll rewatch The Incredible Hulk but IIRC he was dancing around Hulk and was only tagged because of his arrogance.

Yeah, the whole Hulk encounter was actually terrible. he just walks up to Hulk shooting at him, does a flip and shoots at him, and then does another Flip. I don't think he actually ever threw a punch and connected with anyone trhoughout the whole movie until he becomes the abomination, and he still lost against Hulk, someone with no H2H training due to him and banner having different personalities.

The only H2H you have to gauge Blonsky from is when he went H2H with Hulk as abomination, that's about it.

#17 Posted by Regular_Joe (243 posts) - - Show Bio

El Capitan.

#18 Posted by dondave (35897 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap

#19 Posted by CF12793 (2991 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be a great fight, but Cap would take it in the end.

#20 Posted by Wolverine08 (40519 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by Erik (32028 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually think Blonsky has some impressive showings of agility and healing but that's about it. He just doesn't have enough to say that he would be a match for Cap.

#22 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6092 posts) - - Show Bio

My earlier post was retarded lol

#23 Posted by RisingBean (3804 posts) - - Show Bio