Captain America vs Black canary & Huntress

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The DC girls are pre-52 and this is the 616 Steve.

R1-H2H only no scream no shields

R2- Cap gets his shield , Dinah can use her scream for 5 (1/2 a second ) screams and Helena gets her cross bow with 5 arrows

R3- they're all bloodlusted and can go all out

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain America:

@i_like_swords @progenitor @veshark @risingbean @wolverine08 @monsterstomp @patrat18 @cosmicallyaware1 @cable_extreme @god_spawn @super_soldierxii @jokerpoker @thedailybagel @thor_parker82

Black Canary:

@pokeysteve @granitesoldier @sync1

Huntress:

@pokeysteve @koays

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1. Captain America handily

Round 2. Girl Team

Round 3. Could go either way

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain has better physicals and is slightly more skilled than them so he wins round one, round two the DC Girls wins because if Captain doesn't know what Canary's powers are he'd might attack Huntress and Canary would put out an hell of a scream on Captain and he goes down, round two could go either way because i believe Captain couldn't take a full powered Canary scream without getting knocked out and I don't think the girls have the durability to tank a shield toss to the face.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain America.

Captain America.

Team.

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elderskaar: black canary has beaten batman before so I felt that she was a good match but might have needed the extra help to take on cap I'm sure huntress can hang with coa for a few seconds

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I believe the canary cry would make him cover his ears at the very least and then he gets shot by a bolt round 1 is easy for him tho.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By hatemalingsia

@xxxcarzellxxx:

Someone already explained the first round. Second round, Cap has survived worse than what they can dish out. Third round, bloodlusted BC can incapacitate him.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

1. I think Dinah is close to Steve in skill to begin with so with Hel on her team they should take the first round.
  2. Cap's shield is a huge obstacle to overcome. The ladies might not be ready for what he can do with it in a random encounter. I've started to ignore Canary's scream. It's stopped speeding SUVs and brought down Giganta but it's also been tanked by street levelers. I think Cap can handle that and Hel's bolts at the same time.
  3. Third round is really hard to call for me. I've never seen a morals off Canary or Cap.

Cool fight.