Captain America vs Batman'a Villains (1 at a time)

• 177 results
steelhound56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By steelhound56

If he somehow makes it past Lady Shiva (which I dont see happening) he loses to Clayface.

But the gauntlet needs reordering, as people like Shiva and Bane need to be in the later rounds of the gauntlet

Doombot_666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Doombot_666

I could see Captain America possibly beating Bane, Lady Shiva, and Deathstroke even though it would look like something from a Rocky movie if he could pull it off, but there's no way he could beat Clayface without prep time.

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#53  Edited By tg1982

@matchesmalone21: I agree. I think it could go either way with Cap vs. Lady Shiva. I am leaning barely in the favor of Cap though like 5.5/10 (I almost always refrain from using decimals like this but I feel it would be this close).

@Doombot_666: Being a Cap fan I would LOVE to agree with you on Deathsroke, but in a gauntlet I don't think so, atleast not without more rest inbetween each fight.

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#54  Edited By Manchine

Ends at Deathstroke.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry guys, I reordered the list.

I understand,what do you think about what you think about the fight between Cap and Prometheus (The original)?? You red Cry for Justice?

;it's done,i reodered the list

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By tg1982

@matchesmalone21: I don't know much of anything about Prometheus, aside from what little I've heard about him on forums. All I know is he can download fighting styles into his helmet or something? Any more info would be appreciated befor I have an opinion.

Round 1:Hush Captain America

Round 2:Joker Captain America

Round 3:Man-Bat Captain America

Round 4::Killer Croc (After Hush virus) Captain America

Round 5:Clayface (Basil Karlo) Captain America looses

Round 6::Prometheus (the original,not Chad Walker who lost to him in JLA / Avengers)

Round 7:Nobody

Round 8:Doctor Phosphorus

Round 9:Lady Shiva

Round 10:Bane

Round 1:Deathstroke

Round 12: Kobra

Final Round:Ra's al Ghul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prometheus was a kind of anti-Batman, as a child his parents were murdered by police and his acbelo was entirely white, he left and went to live with other villains (where he learned all about the world of crime), after having joined very dinehiros viajoupelo world studying in various colleges and apredendo martial arts. Until one day, monks found him and brought him to Shamballa, a kingdom of evil in the peaks of the Himalayas, where he stayed for one year, there he killed his master and stole the Cosmic Key (which opens space, time and dimensions), returning the united states crious various weapons technology and planned to destroy the parliament, until you see a poster of the Justice League. Seeing this poster, he called himself, and Prometheus was to assassinate the Justice League, but his main target was the Batman

Prometheus Suit and Weapons: His clothes have a chameleon device (Cry for justice:disguised as Captain Marvel), generate force fields,neural chaff disorganizes thought processes,It interferes with brain electricity,releases pain killers every wound he receives,hypnosis: By flickering the lights at a rate of 10 cycles per second, he can induce hypnosis. even without the helmet Prometheus is proficient in several forms of hand-to-hand combat including Judo, Kickboxing, Boxing, Karate, Capoeira, Silat, Savate and possibly more.

• Wrist Gauntlets:Mini Rockets,Molecular Toxin Dart (able to affect humans and metahumans),Phosporus Dart,Grenades,Special Bullets (capable of cause serious injury in Kryptonians and Martians).
  • Microscopic nanobits:Attacks central nervous system, infecting the brain of a human and/or metahuman through electronic impulses, causing the individual to lose control of his abilities for 5 minutes. (this appeared in Cry for Justice)
  • Energized Nightstick:Able to destroy boulders and anvils with a single light strike and reprogram computers when in physical contact.
Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#58  Edited By Joygirl

He has the potential to lose to everyone here except Hush. I say he goes down in round 2 via Smilex.

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#59  Edited By vuviper

@tg1982 said:

@matchesmalone21: I don't know much of anything about Prometheus, aside from what little I've heard about him on forums. All I know is he can download fighting styles into his helmet or something? Any more info would be appreciated befor I have an opinion.

His armor provides him with the martial arts and physical prowess of the top 30 Martial Artists, that alone makes it extremely difficult for Cap to beat him

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even whitout the helmet and armor,he's master at least four martial arts

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By tg1982

@matchesmalone21: @vuviper: I think Cap would loose at Clayface so I guess it's moot now. but thanks for the knowledge, it could help in future debates.

TheBane2890

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By TheBane2890

Round 1:Hush loses to Cap!

Round 2:Joker tries to use every trick up his sleeve to no avail. Cap's shield ends the battle, before Joker even knows what happened.

Round 3:Man-Bat is defeated by Cap, but does some damage before being dropped!

Round 4::Killer Croc (After Hush virus) I'm not familiar with the Hush virus, but I've seen enough of it, to know Cap will have a difficult time keeping Croc down, but in the end Cap walks away as the winner, but is not in the best of shape.

Round 5:Clayface (Basil Karlo) Never really followed any of the Clayfaces, but from what I know of them, I would assume that Clayface would add to the injuries Cap has sustained from the previous battles. I still think Cap would win the battle, however I think he'd be crawling away from the fight, and not walking.

Round 6:Prometheus (the original,not Chad Walker who lost to him in JLA / Avengers) I don't know much about Prometheus, but I know that he's pretty much an anti-Batman, and with all the injures Cap has received in the previous battles, I don't think he'd have the strength to fight someone like that. I don't think Prometheus would have to do much to KO Cap, so this is where the gauntlet would end for Captain America (If Cap was at his best, Prometheus would lose)!

For fun I'll do the rest of the fights as if it was several days later and he had to run a new gauntlet!

Round 1:Nobody would be squashed by Cap.

Round 2:Doctor Phosphorus Aside from probably giving Captain America cancer from all the radiation, I think Cap would defeat Doctor Phosphorus.

Round 3:Lady Shiva would give Cap one hell of a fight, but Cap would still defeat her.

Round 4:Bane faced Cap in DC vs Marvel and lost, however I believe a rematch would end much different. With Cap already injured thanks to the other combatants, and with Bane's knowledge of Cap's shield, as well as his natural fighting skills and intelligence, I think Bane crush the injured Cap, and end any chance of Cap continuing the second gauntlet.

For more fun Cap will face the remaining combatants in a third gauntlet several days after the previous one.

Round 1:Deathstroke With Deathstroke being as skilled as he is, I see Cap having a really hard time defeating him, but even after the long and tiresome fight they'd have, I think Cap's stamina and durability would hold up just a little longer then Deathstroke's allowing Cap to get the win.

Round 2: Kobra would give an injured Cap some trouble, but Cap would still pull off the victory.

Round 3:Ra's al Ghul would give the injured Cap a hard battle, and would push the exhausted Cap to his limits. However in doing so Ra's would also push himself to his own limits. By the end of the fight both men would hardly be able to stand, but in the end the one left standing would be Captain America. However since this was to see how far he'd get in a gauntlet of all those characters, he's defeat would come at Round 6 against Prometheus.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

:You're welcome. Needing information about another character just ask, ok?

SteveRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By SteveRogers

@matchesmalone21 said:

:I wann see Cap fighting Clayface if you dont know is able to change shape, become who and what he wants, has the force near the level of superboy.

Doctor Phosporus if you do not know has radioactive powers,can melt your flesh and leaves you sick.

Stop to be fanboy

And cut that fanboy crap!

SteveRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By SteveRogers

@ThaMessenger07: Cap is generally seen as equal to or lesser then Bats??? Where did you get this from?

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By tg1982

@matchesmalone21: will do! thanks.

iamthewolf88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#67  Edited By iamthewolf88

Captain America doesn't feel fatigue, he never gets over exerted... Super endurance and stamina. that being said, i don't think he would make it through the whole gauntlet. but it affects the time between fights. he doesn't need to rest or recover... unless its from an injury.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By lady_liberty

He stops at Prometheus for sure. Some of the other fights he might could win, his entire history is beating people he shouldn't be able to, but Prometheus is way to much.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#69  Edited By Saren

@Lady_Liberty said:

his entire history is beating people he shouldn't be able to,

That's a pretty accurate description of Prometheus as well.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By lady_liberty

@CitizenBane: That's true. Prometheus just takes it to another level in my opinion. (Supergirl? Seriously?)

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By super_psycho

Stops at 5

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Sufferthorn

I think that we can agree that he stops at 5.

I believe that Captain America is superior to each of these opponents, but not in a gauntlet like this.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

:He is superior in what?In fighting style? Ra's al Ghul has 700 years of practice in martial arts andoriental and occidental weapons and strategy. Dearhstroke is a assassin trained in martial arts,military strategy and all kinds of weaponsand also has a serum similar to the supersoldier in your body. Lady Shiva was trained since childhood in every style of martial arts and has the ability to read opponents' movement. Prometeheus is a martial ,strategist and inventor (like batman,but with moral off).The same can be said about the Kobra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

During Hush storyline,Killer Croc was was infected by a mutagenic virus that left him more like a crocodile, which made him almost invulnerable(Bombs,Knives,Bullets) and give him superhuman strength and can lift 10 tons

batfan1939

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By batfan1939

@matchesmalone21: I've spent the last decade or two researching this fight, and now feel confident that 9-12 could take him, and the rest go down with varying degrees of difficulty. Especially if the villains don't realize the similarities and differences between this guy and Batman. Question: Do they know that this guy is comparable to Batman physically/mentally? That would certainly help them tremendously.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No they do not know, but it would be difficult to realize, expecially the Joker and Hush.

batfan1939

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By batfan1939

@matchesmalone21: With that in mind, he tears apart the non-peak/super humans. The peak/supers go much easier than they otherwise would have (though Clay and Deathstroke could still take him, IMO).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry, is wouldn't be difficult to realize.

Hush,Joker,Ra's all Ghull recognize the fighting style and psychological profile, are similar to Batman

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By vuviper

@Lady_Liberty said:

@CitizenBane: That's true. Prometheus just takes it to another level in my opinion. (Supergirl? Seriously?)

I don't know how it hit her, or why a bullet through the shoulder took her out completely.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#80  Edited By entropy_aegis

@iamthewolf88 said:

Captain America doesn't feel fatigue, he never gets over exerted... Super endurance and stamina. that being said, i don't think he would make it through the whole gauntlet. but it affects the time between fights. he doesn't need to rest or recover... unless its from an injury.

Um people with healing factors have shown to get exhausted(Deathstroke,Wolverine),Superman despite his solar reserves has felt fatigue and I'm supposed to believe a barely superhuman guy can never feel fatigue...puhlease.People blow Steve's stamina waaaaaay out of proportion,he simply has never fought anyone who can push him past those limits in a long grueling battle,in this gauntlet he faces 2 people capable of doing just that,Deathstroke and Bane.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By lady_liberty

@vuviper: Yeah. I enjoyed the story, but that was lame.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Original Prometheus

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheBane2890

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By TheBane2890

@matchesmalone21:

Having only a little bit of knowledge on Prometheus I still knew enough about him to say Cap couldn't make it past him in this gauntlet, but those scans you posted only confirm that Cap doesn't stand a chance of getting past him, especially since he had to battle 5 other guys, who'd take a lot out of him, before facing him.

Strike3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Strike3

@krilling:

Nah. During JLA/Avengers, in their quick study of each other, Cap rivaled Batman. He also

admitted Cap might defeat him if they fought . So not only is Cap skilled, Shiva also

wouldn't know of his enhanced reflexes/reaction-time.

iamthewolf88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By iamthewolf88

@entropy_aegis said:

@iamthewolf88 said:

Um people with healing factors have shown to get exhausted(Deathstroke,Wolverine),Superman despite his solar reserves has felt fatigue and I'm supposed to believe a barely superhuman guy can never feel fatigue...puhlease.People blow Steve's stamina waaaaaay out of proportion,he simply has never fought anyone who can push him past those limits in a long grueling battle,in this gauntlet he faces 2 people capable of doing just that,Deathstroke and Bane.

His body doesn't secrete the toxins that a normal human's does to make you feel fatigue... not including his healing factor. Plus he has hit hard enough to "hurt" the Hulk and make Onslaught bleed. I'm not saying he wins... He could never beat Deathstroke for sure... and i doubt he can beat of the others.

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By vuviper

@Lady_Liberty said:

@vuviper: Yeah. I enjoyed the story, but that was lame.

I thought it was ok, but I did enjoy getting to see some more Prometheus. Hope we get some of him in the new DC universe

sinestro_GL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

#88  Edited By sinestro_GL

Ends at round one.

weaponxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By weaponxx

No defense against Clayface-extremely versatile!

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By vuviper

@weaponx said:

No defense against Clayface-extremely versatile!

Yeah, he doesn't really have the gadgets to take Clayface huh?

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By tg1982

@vuviper: No. Not for the purpose of this debate at least.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#92  Edited By Stronger

The punishment delivered from Bane would be too much for him to completely heal within 20 hours.He stops at Deathstroke after a really good fight.

ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By ThaMessenger07

@SteveRogers: I don't mean through comic feats or personal opinion. I mean by user opinion on past threads. If you read my comment I'm pretty clear on my belief that he is superior at least physically.

weaponxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By weaponxx

@vuviper: Indeed!

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#95  Edited By TheCannon

The order makes no sense. Joker at 2? Ghul in the final round? Clayface at 5? Also, no Mr Freeze, Penguin, Riddler, or Poison Ivy?

SteveRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By SteveRogers

@ThaMessenger07 said:

@SteveRogers: I don't mean through comic feats or personal opinion. I mean by user opinion on past threads. If you read my comment I'm pretty clear on my belief that he is superior at least physically.

You're saying Bats is physically superior to Cap???

I don't even have an emotion for this. Good day to you sir.

But hey, everything here is either Fact or Opinion, so to each his own.

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@sinestro_GL said:

Ends at round one.

Captain America would never lose to someone like Hush.

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@TheCannon said:

The order makes no sense. Joker at 2? Ghul in the final round? Clayface at 5? Also, no Mr Freeze, Penguin, Riddler, or Poison Ivy?

Ra's is atleast than Joker, Hush and some other villains in gauntlet. What has Joker ever done to say he can even hang with Cap?

Though i agree Ra's shouldn't be in final round.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#99  Edited By TheCannon

@RyuHayabusa said:

@TheCannon said:

Ra's is atleast than Joker, Hush and some other villains in gauntlet. What has Joker ever done to say he can even hang with Cap?

Though i agree Ra's shouldn't be in final round.

I say Clayface should be in the final round.

ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By ThaMessenger07

@SteveRogers: No I'm not? Your not very good at reading Context, are your? I think Captain America is physically Superior to Batman. I was commenting on how Users on this Site, have a tendency to compare there physical attribute on an equal level. < Which I disagree. If you re-read my previous Comment, I'm pro Cap.