#1 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8761 posts) - - Show Bio

Vs

Rules

-Captain America are not familiar with Batman's Villains,as the same with Batman's Villains

-Captain America have access to his weapons and vehicles,as the same to the villains

- Nobody has prep time

-Interval of 20 hours between each fight

-No aditional help

-Wins by knockout

Battles

Round 1:Hush

Round 2:Joker

Round 3:Man-Bat

Round 4::Killer Croc (After Hush virus)

Round 5:Clayface (Basil Karlo)

Round 6::Prometheus (the original,not Chad Walker who lost to him in JLA / Avengers)

Round 7:Nobody

Round 8:Doctor Phosphorus

Round 9:Lady Shiva

Round 10:Bane

Round 1:Deathstroke

Round 12: Kobra

Final Round:Ra's al Ghul

Gotham City (During No Man's Land)

Please,read about the powers and abilities of Batman's villains, before giving their opinions

#2 Posted by Saren (25678 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 3 if we're using current Bane. Cap could beat him but he'll be in no condition to recover within 20 hours. Shiva takes him down.

There's a chance he could stop at 2 with current Bane, but I'll give that to Cap.

#3 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

I could see Cap struggling to understand the movements of joker, he is irrational and very silly and I don't think he would understand what to do lol.

I can see bane putting some hurt on him

#4 Posted by Saren (25678 posts) - - Show Bio

Be stepping out now, so before anyone asks "what's different about current Bane?":

#5 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: Thanks you proved my point :P

#6 Edited by krilling (2488 posts) - - Show Bio

Ends at Shiva. Bane'll give him losses. Shiva'll knock him out.

#7 Posted by The Hooded Hero (960 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know much about Lady Shiva would be great if I could get some scans of her.

other than that. Captain America would not make it through Clay Face

#8 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

it be awesome to see him fight man bat

#9 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8761 posts) - - Show Bio

#10 Posted by Om4zd (922 posts) - - Show Bio

Loses at round 3 IMO.

#11 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see Cap getting past Clayface.

#12 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

@Om4zd: I want you to tell me what he would do to beat 52-Bane

#13 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8761 posts) - - Show Bio

My only sadness with respect to Bane, is that it is not one strategist who he was before

#14 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: He does not to he would just smash smash smash lol

#15 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8761 posts) - - Show Bio

hahahahahaha its true

#16 Edited by cooljammy18 (961 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Cap could beat Shiva, barely, but he stops at Clayface. No prep or the necessary gadgets means Steve loses. :(

#17 Posted by Om4zd (922 posts) - - Show Bio

@e3zombie: I was thinking throw his shield hard enough into his face to make a K.O. And if Bane attempts to catch it it would slice through his hand.

#18 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8761 posts) - - Show Bio

Not if he gets the shield on the sides,he wouldn't be so stupid to the point of taking the front

#19 Posted by TDK_1997 (14896 posts) - - Show Bio

Shiva is too much for him after Bane.

#20 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8761 posts) - - Show Bio

I I forgot to put in the list

#21 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Bane may lose but would hurt him so much that it would be very hard to even stand a chance in the next round.

#22 Posted by entropy_aegis (15319 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta love this gauntlet,uneven in every way.Stops at 2 if using current Bane,and if by some luck he manages to defeat Bane he stops at Shiva.

#23 Posted by entropy_aegis (15319 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

My only sadness with respect to Bane, is that it is not one strategist who he was before

UM what have you been reading? he's as good as he was before in tactics.

#24 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8761 posts) - - Show Bio

dont like before

#25 Posted by NEEK_03 (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

Stops at 3 if we're using current Bane. Cap could beat him but he'll be in no condition to recover within 20 hours. Shiva takes him down.

There's a chance he could stop at 2 with current Bane, but I'll give that to Cap.

exactly this.

#26 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8761 posts) - - Show Bio

I should put Deathstroke in that list

#27 Edited by SlimJ87D (9933 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

I agree with this. This is a hard gauntlet to get through.

@CitizenBane said:

Be stepping out now, so before anyone asks "what's different about current Bane?":

But here are some scans that match these bane feats. Cap jumps up a two or 3 story building. Cap throws a concrete composite (the size of this weighs 100 to 200 lbs) at a building demolishing the walls and knocking people out. Cap throws his shield through a truck (maybe PIS, but he has taken down helicopters with his shield).

#28 Posted by SteveRogers (411 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap can beat all of Batman's Villains!

#29 Posted by SlimJ87D (9933 posts) - - Show Bio

@SteveRogers said:

Cap can beat all of Batman's Villains!

Clay face is kind of hard to beat without prep and knowledge. I don't think he could defeat Clayface in a random encounter.

#30 Posted by SteveRogers (411 posts) - - Show Bio

@SlimJ87D: Not bad, but he'd pull it off.

#31 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8761 posts) - - Show Bio

:I wann see Cap fighting Clayface if you dont know is able to change shape, become who and what he wants, has the force near the level of superboy.

Doctor Phosporus if you do not know has radioactive powers,can melt your flesh and leaves you sick.

Stop to be fanboy

#32 Posted by ThaMessenger07 (1779 posts) - - Show Bio

I would be willing to say Cap clears it, but in no way does that NOT Sound Fanboyish...

Well a few details to start, Cap is generally seen as equal to or lesser then Bats. Caps feats would Imply that he is an Enhanced Human as per his description. As of recent he has been shown to function in thought much like Deathstroke without the bulk of feats to support. Cap is clearly an amazing strategist and much like Batman with the JLA, he battles characters substantially out of his league. Another detail we forget is that after a fight with Bane, 20+ hours should be enough to recover for Cap. He has recovered from body crippling damage in shy of a week and in a situation where Bats goes one on one with Bane and doesn't get murdered after a complete physical confrontation, Cap should physically do better.

Lets also not forget that Cap has beaten Rhino, a Super Red Skull (that was actually very similar to the Bane in 52) & plenty of Criminal Master Minds.

So in conclusion I would say Cap looses to Lady Shiva in an inexplicably moronic way. Based on the Idea that he is a great fighter that has time & time again shown the heart to go on while other heroes of far more power give in. Also seeing as he has a complete advantage over her Physically I see no reason why not....Still she would more then likely beat him and if not, Prometheus would also likely defeat Cap.

#33 Posted by The Stegman (24408 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't see him getting past Shiva, although it would be close, but he definitely goes down to clayface.

#34 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: Deathstoke would kill Cap.

#35 Posted by DeadNightHero (121 posts) - - Show Bio

I think people don't give Cap enough credit i think he'd make it to Killer Croc, but at that point Crocs too much of an opponent after fighting the other six. Also Cap is more intelligent than people give him credit for.

#36 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8761 posts) - - Show Bio

Now i put the Deathstroke in the list and give Cap 7 hours between each fight

#37 Posted by Theodore (3445 posts) - - Show Bio

He cant clear this no way

#38 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8761 posts) - - Show Bio

Calm down, buddy .. I was kidding about the time, but not with respect to Deathstroke

#39 Posted by entropy_aegis (15319 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's how this gauntlet would have made sense

Joker

Hush

Dr Phosphorus

Man-Bat

Ra's al Ghul(without prep/staight up fight)

Kobra

Killer Croc

Bane

Lady Shiva

Bane/venom

Nobody

Deathstroke

Clayface

Prometheus.

#40 Posted by entropy_aegis (15319 posts) - - Show Bio

@SlimJ87D said:

@CitizenBane said:

I agree with this. This is a hard gauntlet to get through.

@CitizenBane said:

But here are some scans that match these bane feats. Cap jumps up a two or 3 story building. Cap throws a concrete composite (the size of this weighs 100 to 200 lbs) at a building demolishing the walls and knocking people out. Cap throws his shield through a truck (maybe PIS, but he has taken down helicopters with his shield).

Bane looks like he jumped 5-10x the height Cap jumped,I dont see how they match at all.

#41 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8761 posts) - - Show Bio

:anyone have prep time and Dr.Phosporus in third place is too much for him, radioactive powers

#42 Posted by entropy_aegis (15319 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

:anyone have prep time and Dr.Phosporus in third place is too much for him, radioactive powers

Wait everyone has prep? now he certainly stops at 2 lol.And Phosphorus lacks durability.One good shield strike should ko him.

#43 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8761 posts) - - Show Bio

:Sorry,nobody has prep time.

I wrote wrong

#44 Posted by TheBatman586 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio

He stops at 4.

#45 Edited by SlimJ87D (9933 posts) - - Show Bio

I also forgot he also has access to all his weapons, etc. I think he'd use his shield, proto-shield as a backup, sleeping gas and grenades. Vehicles, I don't know what would help him.

@entropy_aegis: Probably if not most likely. I have another one of Cap using bar gymnastics to fly up 12 stories then performing a front flip in the end before he lands, but it's obvious PIS. So I didn't bother to post that up.

#46 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8761 posts) - - Show Bio

:Captain america has access to all your weapons, but also the villains

Joker:Joker Venom,automatic guns,Joker's Joy buzzer,Razor-sharp playing cards, acid flower.

Deathstroke:Energy Lance,Promethium Sword,various firearms and explosives,daggers......

Ra's al Ghul:Swords,Daggers,katanas,shurikens,nunchakus,staff......

Prometheus: His clothes have a chameleon device (Cry for justice:disguised as Captain Marvel), generate force fields,neural chaff disorganizes thought processes,It interferes with brain electricity,releases pain killers every wound he receives,hypnosis: By flickering the lights at a rate of 10 cycles per second, he can induce hypnosis. even without the helmet Prometheus is proficient in several forms of hand-to-hand combat including Judo, Kickboxing, Boxing, Karate, Capoeira, Silat, Savate and possibly more.

• Wrist Gauntlets:Mini Rockets,Molecular Toxin Dart (able to affect humans and metahumans),Phosporus Dart,Grenades,Special Bullets (capable of cause serious injury in Kryptonians).
  • Microscopic nanobits:Attacks central nervous system, infecting the brain of a human and/or metahuman through electronic impulses, causing the individual to lose control of his abilities for 5 minutes. (this appeared in Cry for Justice)
  • Energized Nightstick:Able to destroy boulders and anvils with a single light strike and reprogram computers when in physical contact.

:if by chance the shield wound Phosphorus, his skin will break and he will explode, which would kill the captain america, by explosion or radiation leak.

#47 Posted by tg1982 (2715 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea cap could not beat Deathstroke with rest and no other fights no way he is doing it after fighting bane

#49 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8761 posts) - - Show Bio

:Ok, it is possible that Cap beat Lady Shiva, but it is also possible that she wins,because she has the ability to read the opponent's movements and anticipate them

#50 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 3-4. With. I prep he beats the brakes off Bane. He MIGHT get past Shiva as he has sparred or fought some of the best MA's in Marvel.