Captain America vs Batman (Arkham)

• 113 results
CaptainBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@monsterstomp: This is the first time I have actually posted on a video game thread.... Do those not count as feats because if they don't then I must apologize to @69ball-z-deep and @flashback0180 that is why I was rooting for Batman, but if they don't then Captain America would win in a decent battle, not too tough, but not really very easy either

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By ParagonNate

@captainbatman:

The ability to counter any incoming attack regardless of either direction or number of attacks is purely a game mechanic and not usable for this debate. Batman is tagged plenty of times both in gameplay and, more importantly, cut scenes which display the character outside player interference and therefore take precedence over gameplay. Batman does not have unlimited stamina seeing as he shows signs of being tired in cut scenes and the events of all the games take place in a single night per game, meaning that no matter what you do in the games and no matter how long you take it will have taken under 12 hours at the absolute max. Therefore Batman can not endlessly block and evade Cap's attacks due to not having either endless stamina nor some form of 'bat-sense' capable of warning him whenever Cap is going to attack. Cap has far superior feats of strength, speed, skill, and pretty much everything given his roughly 50 year long and counting career.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainbatman: No they don't count. They only count if you absolutely can't proceed the game without doing it. Batman tanking bullets isn't game mechanics because it was in a cutscene. Batman beating Penguin's thug army isn't really game mechanics since there is no alternate route, the only game mechanics in that fight is whatever the player is doing.

CaptainBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonnate: I just learned this 10 minutes ago XD I was thinking combat gameplay was a feat

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By ElderSkaar

Batman is probably stronger and more durable and more ruthless. He got this in hisnbag.

He tossed and kicked Joker across the whole church 30 ft + and he took at least 3 bullets to the chest and got up again without a problem. He also likes to breaks peoples ribs, rip so hard bones breaks and stuffs

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By ElderSkaar

@flashback0180: 32 punches? where did you get that from? If you mean he needed to punch joker so much it is probably bcs all the drugs and gasses joker takes, he doesn't feel any pain or mercy. Hell he is probably superhuman as well

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see why Batman can't beat Cap with freeze grenades.

TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

I'd think Cap, freeze grenades don't mean an instant win as random thugs were sometimes able to dodge them and stealth is not a effective in an open area like this. Steve's shield should be block a fair amount of attacks while he has enough striking power to put Bruce down.

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Karkus

Cap.

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fcab2f88a72f
deactivated-5fcab2f88a72f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap probably

modernww2fare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

616 Cap?? He takes this

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Karkus

bump

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Like I said before MCU fanboys should be banned from this thread

Batman stomps, no live action street leveler is anywhere close to his level of martial arts mastery

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers