User Lists: 0

Bruce

cryos82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

In a h2h fight unarmed is difficult to say, maybe Cap but not easily, he is stronger but batman is a greater martial artist.

In a Urban context with both full equipped, Batman is the winner:

He has a great stealth and tactics ability a genius IQ (comparable to Lex Lutor, Batman was able to understand Braniac Tecnology...), and is more skilled in martial arts.
Plus Batman has many hight tech gadgets, that are very useful in tactics fight, with the grapple gun he can escape away, and with his cloak he can plane...

Also Cap is smart, but not even close to Batman, yes he have the shield but against stealth tecnics is not very useful.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Shameless self promotion, I know, but my boy ComicStooge and I are having a CaV about this battle that should be done soon. Check it out.

marvelfan123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round one, Batman wins

Round Two Cap takes this

Round three I am not sure

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, reading through this entire thread is hilarious.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1959  Edited By Experio

One of the most debated battles that could go either way.

VMole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1960  Edited By VMole

Round 1: Captain America's standard gear is his shield and whatever the hell else he carries in those pouches. Batman's standard gear is hard to pinpoint because he changes around standard gear like we change underwear, but I'm assuming the typical clutch of batarangs, smoke pellets, grapple gun, and taser. I'd say they're both relatively evenly matched to the point where both sides can take a win, but only if Batman is capable of intelligently of using his equipment. I still say he's not up to the task of winning against a Captain America that is still operating within his morals in a straight up hand to hand engagement simply due to Steve's enhancements.

TIE: Steve is taking the melee engagement and can even possibly pull a win with a shield toss, and Batman can win with the smart use of his gadgets, I'd say it can go either way.

Round 2: His technical knowledge on fighting may not be as extensive as Batman's, but it's enough. He also possesses the benefit of learning a lot more quickly on his feet and can react and act more quickly to changing scenarios, so there's nothing new that Batman can bring to the table in a stripped down physical engagement.

Before anyone brings it up for the umpteenth time, no, 127 fighting styles really don't benefit you much in a fight, and people forget that Batman has been beaten by people who knew far less and were at his physical level. You always default to the best techniques you can utilize anyways and that cuts it down a few dozen styles at best. The higher your physical abilities, the less actual fighting skill you generally need to close the gap between someone who is lower than you but generally more skilled in fighting, and Deathstroke's engagements with Batman highlight that. I was actually surprised I've seen that opinion brought up in the unpopular opinions thread even if I already assumed it would be common knowledge.

WINNER:Captain America: He's actually enhanced and possesses a high level of technical skill in fighting that is more than enough to match the knowledge that Batman possesses. He's a superior fighting specimen simply because he can process and adapt to presented information more quickly and has superior physical attributes.

Round 3: For Round 1, going for killshots means that Bruce can potentially use his batarangs to seriously injure Steve, but I can't see his other standard gear being used in a manner that would be directly useful in combat. Batman could use the grapple line as a part of a trap, but that would assume that Captain America would reliably fall for it. On the other hand, Steve won't have to hold back when using his shield, which means he's going to be throwing it as hard as he possibly can, so unless Batman is tougher than a tank, I don't see him catching it without breaking his arm.

For Round 2, Captain America's upper limit is a fair bit higher than than Batman's where it seems to clearly breach into (comic) superhuman territory. In a fight where both competitors are unarmed and are operating at their unrestricted potential, I can see this turning out how a typical fight between Deathstroke and Batman would turn out, with Steve's enhanced abilities overwhelming Batman's technical skill.

WINNER:Captain America: Accounting for the reasons stated before already, Steve's standard operating limit is generally a bit higher than Bruce's and his upper limit is even higher than that, yes, both mentally and physically. Going for the kill will work out more in Steve's favor since it would be easier for him to pull it off in general.

People also shouldn't confuse Batman's intelligence with Steve's ability to assimilate and process information at an enhanced rate as an advantage on Batman's part, one works well in a lab or in school, the other works better in combat. (though technically his enhanced brain processes combined with total recall memory should give him the ability to learn what Batman has learned through the years within an even shorter period of time)

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#1961  Edited By leonkarlen123

Round 1: Batman via remoted batrang.

Round 2: Batman because of all his ninja master training. He even beat Ras'al'ghul unarmed.

Round 3: Batman because he seems to be pretty agreesive when bloodlusted. he kicks Cap on the small leg and make a uppercut.

nojellykid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tie

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I honestly feel like this will never, ever come to a consensus. Its really close either way.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman via prep fuggin time.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 2: Batman because of all his ninja master training. He even beat Ras'al'ghul unarmed.

Round 3: Batman because he seems to be pretty agreesive when bloodlusted. he kicks Cap on the small leg and make a uppercut.

What?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1966  Edited By Wolverine008

Anyways, 50-50 split.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1- Bats

Round 2- Bats

Round 3- Bats

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@leonkarlen123 said:

What?

Uh...wow..I don't see ANY bias in that post at all.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Round 1- Bats

Round 2- Bats

Round 3- Bats

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't really take anyone seriously who really believes either of these guys are going to sweep all three rounds. Sorry, just screams fanboyism to me.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: It's the most non biased and well written post I've ever seen.

Yeah I know. No bias at all. You know what else isn't bias?

CAP STOMPS. SHIELD-THROW AND DECAPITATES BATMAN.

10/10 WIN ALL THREE ROUNDS.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@wolverine08 said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: It's the most non biased and well written post I've ever seen.

Yeah I know. No bias at all. You know what else isn't bias?

CAP STOMPS. SHIELD-THROW AND DECAPITATES BATMAN.

10/10 WIN ALL THREE ROUNDS.

SHIELD BASH!

No Caption Provided

Wolverine loses to Captain America 10/10. Shield is made of adamantium AND other metals so it should cut right through adamantium and decapitate Logan too. Steve wins with ease. STOMP.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Captain America stomps Thanos because his shield is INDESTRUCTIBLE!

Thanos is a total wimp. He's only powerful with the Infinity Gauntlet. Cap wins 10/10.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@rbt said:

Round 1- Bats

Round 2- Bats

Round 3- Bats

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1978  Edited By Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@wolverine08 said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Captain America stomps Thanos because his shield is INDESTRUCTIBLE!

Thanos is a total wimp. He's only powerful with the Infinity Gauntlet. Cap wins 10/10.

Steve already sent the police to take in the Mad Titan!

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Cap actually struck the ground from miles away and made Thanos drop the cube.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

Round 1) Batman takes this. Night time is his time. No denying that.

Round 2) Batman takes a slight edge. Both in character, Capt would probably go easy. Bats doesn't go easy on anyone.

Round 3) Batman doesn't mind playing dirty. I don't see Capt playing dirty even to win.

CodyWalper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All of a sudden Wildcat comes in, drops en bith with hooks to the jaw, takes caps shield, takes bats belt, and goes home a winner.....

No but really I gotta go with Cap on this one. Hes a soldier who came from nothing. There is nothing stronger.

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As I hold the opinion that Batman is fast enough to dodge Cap's shield, throwing it would not be the way to win the fight.

Round one would edge to Batman due to having a LOT of gadgets that would hamper a super soldier. Especially one who is not quite on Bane's level of raw strength and speed (superhuman and enhanced).

The dojo fight would play out a little differently than most Viners who post Batman vs Deathstroke would think. In all of their canon encounters Slade is sporting some sort of promethium body armor. He has admitted in their first fight that the armor too most of the blows. And most Viners (myself included) forgot that this was when the only armor Batman wore was around his crest. That is no longer the case.

Round two is an honest to goodness tie. cap has had years to train with Iron Fist, Spiderman, Shang Chi, and even Daredevil and Wolverine to get better at fighting. Bruce is pretty much just an alpha predator in his area of hand to hand combat. If here were more martial artists that he could learn from n DC it would be different, but even Richard Dragon is just another Nanda Parbat trainee...

Round three is assuming both sides want to kill the other. If Steve throws a tank killing shield shot, CoO Batman would straight dodge it. His armor has regularly taken hits from amped Venom, Clayace, Killer Croc on venom and Hush serum, and an armored up Mr. freeze. This fight ends the same as the first one even if Cap keeps the shield.

Example. Bruce could put a sticky grenade in his hand and attach it behind the shield. Ad another on Cap's arm. Cap loses an arm, and has to try to turn the blast onto Batman. Regardless, there is also the issue of Bruce having lasers that can cut though feet of steel in seconds. Point blank is not going to end well for Steve in morals off.

Bloodlust hand to hand ends with Bruce eventually getting beat into paste. He can amp his stats through his training like CoO, but that is a temporary thing hat wipes out the person that does it.

Homer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1983  Edited By Homer_X

Could go either way

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

26 more pages and this will be as discussed as flash vs. superman. Anyways I go with Bruce FTW!

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman wins the first round with difficulty. Cap takes round 2 handily. Same scenario for bloodlusted rounds 1 and 2. Neither combatant is the type to lose their heads when they're furious.

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

#1986  Edited By DrF8

Aren't both of them discribed to be "the peak of human body" strength, Speed, durability? But Cap made it with a serum and Bats by training? It can go either way. 5/10 for both without prep. With prep Bruce Stomps ( as usual i would say ) but there is no prep.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wayne

A_A_A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1988  Edited By A_A_A

either way

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captian America

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Now someone give me a good reason why this is wrong.

I'm serious, this one pisses me off.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now someone give me a good reason why this is wrong.

I'm serious, this one pisses me off.

They used almageddon versions. They didn't just use mainstream versions but every single version throughout every single media. Death battle always does that.

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

Ah......I was wondering why they were giving Batman equipment from the Arkham games.......seems cheap to me.

69ball-z-deep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batmans not even close to caps class. lock the thread.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batmans not even close to caps class. lock the thread.

You can't be serious....

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1996  Edited By reaverlation

Bruce

69ball-z-deep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: yep. lock the thread. Batman is just a really healthy guy (peak human). Cap is super human (peak of human evolution). Call me when Batman can live to be 500 years old, survive being frozen for 70 years, is strong as 10 olympians, body stops producing the chemical that causes us to fatigue and gets quicker perception to the point he can see bullets flying through the air. Ands thats just to name a few of the differences between the two. not worth disscussing. lock the thread.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol

69ball-z-deep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

throw in comparable h2h and a unbreakable death weapon that can block and destroy any thing Bats has incharacter and you get infini-stomp. SPITE!! Y do u guys hate Batman? lock da thread.