• 52 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

who

#2 Posted by The Trigger (12 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman, he has more training than Captain America, he is not as strong I don't believe, but he is a superior fighter and tactician. It would last a while, but I go with Batman.

#3 Posted by Sketchtor (1396 posts) - - Show Bio

The Trigger says:

"Batman, he has more training than Captain America, he is not as strong I don't believe, but he is a superior fighter and tactician. It would last a while, but I go with Batman."

I second this.

#4 Posted by Doomhunter (289 posts) - - Show Bio

Its really hard to say. Batman has plenty of training,so does cap. Batman has lots of gadgets,cap has his shield alone, which is incredeibly powerful (you know what i mean). but caps stronger,faster,bla bla bla and batman has the brains.....so as i said before,really hard disicion.....i personally think captain america would win,he would probably shield himself from all of batman's gadgets...

#5 Posted by Doomhunter (289 posts) - - Show Bio

Its really hard to say. Batman has plenty of training,so does cap. Batman has lots of gadgets,cap has his shield alone, which is incredeibly powerful (you know what i mean). but caps stronger,faster,bla bla bla and batman has the brains.....so as i said before,really hard desicion.....i personally think captain america would win,he would probably shield himself from all of batman's gadgets...

#6 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomhunter says:

"Its really hard to say. Batman has plenty of training,so does cap. Batman has lots of gadgets,cap has his shield alone, which is incredeibly powerful (you know what i mean). but caps stronger,faster,bla bla bla and batman has the brains.....so as i said before,really hard disicion.....i personally think captain america would win,he would probably shield himself from all of batman's gadgets... "

thank you

#7 Posted by Doomhunter (289 posts) - - Show Bio

no problem.....

#8 Posted by the creator (8559 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America would win through after a long fight.

Cap is faster, stronger and has more stamina.

Cap is meant to be one of the best fighters on the planet, but then so is Batman. In the Avngers/JLA crossover, it seemed to be hinted that Cap would beat Bats in a straight hand to hand fight.

Both are master tactians, although Bats is a better long term planner.

Batmans utility belt arsenal would be a big advantage for him but the shield is also a potent weapon (as well as it's defensive powers).

#9 Posted by Sync (960 posts) - - Show Bio

has not this battle happen here before.

i do not agree that cap would beat batman in a hard to hard fight, why do you say this. Just because he uses gadets and a utility beat does not mean he any less dangerous,"imo" to use that thinking is what give bat his edge, "we get his belt and he cant fight, woe to thou"

by the same idea the belt gives bat his edge, he may have a shock item, choke pellets, whatever, but he has something that will slow if not stop cap.

he keeps a weaponary on him, for people like deathstorke, bane, killer croc, peguin, joker, and the list goes on and on.

last "imo" bat can weild captian sheild just like he could, even catch it in midflight. Now giving him one more edge.

#10 Posted by Richv1 (13 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap has way more training than Bats. They both have about the same martial arts training but Cap also has military training. He is older and stronger than Bats.

#11 Posted by the creator (8559 posts) - - Show Bio

Sync says:

"has not this battle happen here before. i do not agree that cap would beat batman in a hard to hard fight, why do you say this. Just because he uses gadets and a utility beat does not mean he any less dangerous,"imo" to use that thinking is what give bat his edge, "we get his belt and he cant fight, woe to thou" by the same idea the belt gives bat his edge, he may have a shock item, choke pellets, whatever, but he has something that will slow if not stop cap. he keeps a weaponary on him, for people like deathstorke, bane, killer croc, peguin, joker, and the list goes on and on. last "imo" bat can weild captian sheild just like he could, even catch it in midflight. Now giving him one more edge."

Yeah, and Cap has faced loads of opponents who have used shock devices, gas pellets etc as well - so plenty of experience in countering them.

Batman catching the shield. Unlikely. The best that he could hope for was to deflect it's flight and knock it off course so that it does not return to Cap.

#12 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Wasn't this just done recently? I believe so and as I said in the other one. These two are the best of each of their universes. I don't believe either is more skilled then the other and will just be going blow for blow with each other. I think this whole fight is going to come down to who can last the longest instead of an acutal knock out and I think that Cap due to the Super Soldier enhancements gives him the stamina to out last Batman.

#13 Posted by MI 6 (63 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Batman win because he don't have the sense of honor of Cap. So he can "trick" the fight using this weakness.

#14 Posted by TimeKeeper (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

Good point.

#15 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman621 says:

"Wasn't this just done recently? I believe so and as I said in the other one. These two are the best of each of their universes. I don't believe either is more skilled then the other and will just be going blow for blow with each other. I think this whole fight is going to come down to who can last the longest instead of an acutal knock out and I think that Cap due to the Super Soldier enhancements gives him the stamina to out last Batman."

i accidently made 2 thats why there is no pages to this one

#16 Posted by MI 6 (63 posts) - - Show Bio

Thank you, time keeper. One time, I read (in a french comics magasine) a list of fictional fights between the most powerful team in comics (JLA, Authority, Avengers,X-Men, etc). Most of the time, the JLA win because Batman can beat the most powerful enemy with a trick ( as he can beat Batman with his Kryptonite ring).

#17 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

MI 6 says:

"I think Batman win because he don't have the sense of honor of Cap. So he can "trick" the fight using this weakness."

Cap has fought waaay too many rounds with tricky martial artists to fall for anything dirty fighting that Bats might try to pull.

Not to mention that Bats has that old back injury to think about.

#18 Posted by Buckshot (18869 posts) - - Show Bio

MI 6 says:

"Thank you, time keeper. One time, I read (in a french comics magasine) a list of fictional fights between the most powerful team in comics (JLA, Authority, Avengers,X-Men, etc). Most of the time, the JLA win because Batman can beat the most powerful enemy with a trick ( as he can beat Batman with his Kryptonite ring)."

It includes The Authority? Wish I could read that.

#19 Posted by MI 6 (63 posts) - - Show Bio

The authority too ! And they win (even Batman cannot beat them)

#20 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Bats would get spanked

#21 Posted by Agent Paradox 9 (147 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America would win.

Batman has been trained to be an expert martial artist, but he's not the best. He's the world's greatest detective, not the world's greatest fighter.

Captain America, on the other hand, is the pinnacle of a soldier. His determination, stamina, tactical skills and battle prowess exceeds that of ol' Bruce Wayne. If Batman had time to analyze Captain America and figure out some ways to defeat him, Batman could win, but if this were a straight battle, Captain America would mop the floor with Batman's cape.

#22 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Agent Paradox 9 says:

"Captain America would win.Batman has been trained to be an expert martial artist, but he's not the best. He's the world's greatest detective, not the world's greatest fighter.Captain America, on the other hand, is the pinnacle of a soldier. His determination, stamina, tactical skills and battle prowess exceeds that of ol' Bruce Wayne. If Batman had time to analyze Captain America and figure out some ways to defeat him, Batman could win, but if this were a straight battle, Captain America would mop the floor with Batman's cape. "

Finally, someone with some common sense

#23 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

Essentially, this is a fight between the two of the best fighters in their respective universes. Both are masters of multiple styles, are used to facing physically superior opponents, are used to fighting dirty...yadda yadda. I think the fight would be decided by something small. Who starts, who is on their home turf, does one mistime something (human error happens to the best)?

#24 Posted by kingbatman (31 posts) - - Show Bio

batman would win in a matter of min b/c he was taught by ra's al gu

#25 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap, Batman is good, really good, but in the end...it's Cap.

#26 Edited by mira (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America of course.

#27 Posted by Obtrusive (1632 posts) - - Show Bio

Please... Batman, hands down.

#28 Posted by spiderpigbart (2651 posts) - - Show Bio

cap would win by using batmans cape

#29 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman
#30 Posted by DedmanWalkin (2598 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman throws a batarang and goes airborne with his grapnel gun, the batarang is to keep Cap from using his shield on the grappling line. Then once in the air activates his ear plugs, drops a flash bang and smoke grenade and then switches to infrared vision. Using the momentary confusion, Batman drops behind Cap and throws Bat-Bolas. Getting in close, he tasers and handcuffs the dazed Captain America. Batman takes Cap's shield away, calls the cops and leaves. He gets back to the Batcave and puts the Shield on display.

Don't like that?

Batman hits a button on his belt and the Batmobile comes out of nowhere and hits Cap with a missile or machine gun spray or flame distracting Captain America so that Batman can annihilate him.

#31 Posted by WeaponX510 (1016 posts) - - Show Bio

gota go with batman he has to many tricks up his sleeve

#32 Posted by vuviper (5530 posts) - - Show Bio
@the creator said:
"

Captain America would win through after a long fight.

Cap is faster, stronger and has more stamina.

Cap is meant to be one of the best fighters on the planet, but then so is Batman. In the Avngers/JLA crossover, it seemed to be hinted that Cap would beat Bats in a straight hand to hand fight.

Both are master tactians, although Bats is a better long term planner.

Batmans utility belt arsenal would be a big advantage for him but the shield is also a potent weapon (as well as it's defensive powers).

"
I'd like to know why you think Cap is faster and stronger etc. I have never read any Captain america, I know it's my own fault for not knowing how strong her is, but if you have some good examples of his and speed being greater than batman that would be great.
#33 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap, close fight though.

#34 Edited by Klandicar (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America will be the second person to break the bat if they fight straight up.  Though Batman would destroy him if prep was given.  He'd inject him with a toxin to reverse the Super Serum and turn him into a wimp again.

#35 Posted by Hellos (8838 posts) - - Show Bio

Natzi killing machine, with the power of the old Red, White, and Blue to back him up,
#37 Posted by venom32708 (53 posts) - - Show Bio

the captain all the way 

#38 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5280 posts) - - Show Bio

i vote for batman

#39 Posted by .Spider-man. (3940 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by Batosaims7 (904 posts) - - Show Bio

Caps physical stats should give him an edge
Close fight though

#41 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman rapestomp
#42 Posted by vuviper (5530 posts) - - Show Bio

OK maybe people will post stuff actually stuff I I post thinks Batman is capable of doing. 

The Bite force of a normal croc can be 5000lbs/square inch. Also Prying is much harder than lifting.
#43 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Edited by Klandicar (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

We all know Captain America has the better power feats.  I've seen panels of him throwing a shield and ripping a truck in half longways.  He also charges forward against multiple machine guns without getting hit due to the shield.  Plus he can go toe to toe with Wolverine, I just don't see Batman doing that without prep.

#45 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

If this is ONLY h2h i give it to Cap after a good battle. But if the gadges come into play (the ones in the belt) then this is a win for Bats. 
His got something in there that can take down a meta-human for sure.
#46 Posted by zachyhavik (168 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman, batman, batman
#47 Posted by vuviper (5530 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar said:
" We all know Captain America has the better power feats.  I've seen panels of him throwing a shield and ripping a truck in half longways.  He also charges forward against multiple machine guns without getting hit due to the shield.  Plus he can go toe to toe with Wolverine, I just don't see Batman doing that without prep. "
I don't know that though. I mainly wanted to find out what he could do just with his own body, not with his shield. Because people say he could take Batman hand to hand so I'd like to know why. Going toe to toe with wolvie is impressive but it doesn't convince me Batman has gone toe to toe with 
Karate Kid (twice)
Deathstroke
Beaten Hawkman
Beaten Prometheus
Beaten Jean Paul Valley, etc
Beaten Hawkgirl

I want feats, cuz if you just go on their character background we have
Soldier who is peak human trained in several martial arts vs peak human master of all martial arts.
So i'm sure the reason why people think cap would beat batman is feats
#48 Posted by Hellos (8838 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xan said:
"If this is ONLY h2h i give it to Cap after a good battle. But if the gadges come into play (the ones in the belt) then this is a win for Bats. His got something in there that can take down a meta-human for sure. "

Caps all the way!
#49 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio
@vuviper said:
"I want feats"
Look through my gallery.