#1 Posted by bumnut (1847 posts) - - Show Bio

This is Cassandra Cain taking on Steve Rogers as Cap minus shield, in a H2H combat contest. Who takes it, the WWII vet with all his years of experience in fighting and H2H or the little miniscule Cassie with her awsome H2H combat skill?

                                                                 

                                                                                                       vs

                              

#2 Posted by LordCosmicKing (2717 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont know they both have some pretty strong jobber auras to cancel each others out.

#3 Posted by Nerveshatter (158 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say the Captain

#4 Edited by LordCosmicKing (2717 posts) - - Show Bio

 if they were to fight in one of those speed punching contest where  they keep each others hands up while facing ea other i say batgirl wins every time.

#5 Posted by geraldthesloth (32689 posts) - - Show Bio

Steve should win he's an all around better fighter than cass

#6 Posted by bumnut (1847 posts) - - Show Bio
geraldthesloth said:
Steve should win he's an all around better fighter than cass

Well, from what i've seen from Cass, she's very deadly, and has given Deathstroke a good run.
#7 Posted by geraldthesloth (32689 posts) - - Show Bio

All respect to batgirl she's a very good fighter but I can't see batgirl beating him

#8 Posted by Static Shock (48653 posts) - - Show Bio

Batgirl.

#9 Edited by LordCosmicKing (2717 posts) - - Show Bio

i cant see cap beating her here by skill i firmly believe his martial knowledge will always be limited compared to actual martial artist like batgirl. the only thing letting cap compete with her is the SSS and even then it may not be good enough.

#10 Posted by Kentaxx (2405 posts) - - Show Bio

Batgirl
Even Deathstroke has admitted that he cant beat her in hand to hand and Deathstroke would destroy Cap

#11 Posted by bumnut (1847 posts) - - Show Bio
Kentaxx said:
BatgirlEven Deathstroke has admitted that he cant beat her in hand to hand and Deathstroke would destroy Cap [more]

@geraldthesloth said:
"All respect to batgirl she's a very good fighter but I can't see batgirl beating him"

I'm honestly torn! I was seriously batting for batgirl (pardon the pun) but, I find myself questioning myself now, considering how much training and experience Cap has, and especially all the years and training he had with Kang!  Too close to call!

@Kentaxx said:
"BatgirlEven Deathstroke has admitted that he cant beat her in hand to hand and Deathstroke would destroy Cap "

Deathstroke would destroy Cap? Please tell me your kidding?
#12 Posted by Kentaxx (2405 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes Deathstroke would annhilate Cap
If you are thinking that Cap can beat Deathstroke...you should get off the reefer

#13 Posted by bumnut (1847 posts) - - Show Bio
Kentaxx said:
Yes Deathstroke would annhilate CapIf you are thinking that Cap can beat Deathstroke...you should get off the reefer [more]

I think you need some reefer to get back to reality and in touch with the rest of us! I'm happy for you to think that DS can beat Cap, as very debatable that is, cause there's room for debate, but you know some one's just being sillly when all they can say is one character annihilates the other! Your basically saying to everyone i'm not interested in hearing anything else or debating, DS annihilates Cap!
#14 Posted by KCsuperman09 (275 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap will win this. why.... Super-Soldier

#15 Posted by Kentaxx (2405 posts) - - Show Bio
bumnut said:
Kentaxx said: Yes Deathstroke would annhilate CapIf you are thinking that Cap can beat Deathstroke...you should get off the reefer ... [more]
It isnt debateable at all, Cap would barely defeat Batman in hand to hand combat and he would win because of his superior physical stats

Deathstroke has greater physical stats then Cap does....there was already a Deathstroke vs Captain America thread and Deathstroke ended up tooling his ass

You really need to take your fanboyism somewhere else dude...
#16 Posted by bumnut (1847 posts) - - Show Bio
Kentaxx said:
bumnut said: Kentaxx said: Yes Deathstroke would annhilate CapIf you are thinking that Cap can beat Deathstroke...you should get off ... [more]

I guess there's not much you can do with someone who tells you outright there not willing to debate!
#17 Edited by Kentaxx (2405 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess theres not much you can do with someone who cant provide a valid argument cough..bumnut...cough

Also there was a Deathstroke vs Cap thread that went on for about 14 pages...and Deathstroke ended up owning Cap

Your welcome to check it out for yourself

#18 Posted by Torpor (271 posts) - - Show Bio

What a joke!  Captain America is a super serum amped veteran and would beat her soundly.  Yes, she will land some good hits but it won't be enough to put him out and it only takes one hit for Cap to KO her.  The Cap has KOed 80 tonners like Rhino in a single move which puts him on a different level than Cain. 

#19 Posted by Static Shock (48653 posts) - - Show Bio
@Torpor said:
" The Cap has KOed 80 tonners like Rhino in a single move which puts him on a different level than Cain.  "
LOL.
#20 Posted by WindCloud (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap wins due to having more experience.

#21 Posted by Static Shock (48653 posts) - - Show Bio
@WindCloud said:
" Cap wins due to having more experience. "
Experience only goes so far. It doesn't help you hit a master martial artist that could read all of your moves.
#22 Posted by Torpor (271 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @Torpor said:
" The Cap has KOed 80 tonners like Rhino in a single move which puts him on a different level than Cain.  "
LOL. "
I'm almost insulted that you would laugh at his feats.  You must really not like the United States or dislike Cap for personal reasons.  Either way he beats your girl easily.
#23 Posted by Static Shock (48653 posts) - - Show Bio
@Torpor said:
"I'm almost insulted that you would laugh at his feats.
Captain America KO'ed the Hulk, too. Doesn't make it a VALID feat.
 
@Torpor said:
You must really not like the United States or dislike Cap for personal reasons.
This is a lie. 
 
@Torpor said:
"Either way he beats your girl easily. "
Prove it with valid showings, and I might be inclined to argue against you.
#24 Edited by Vance Astro (89583 posts) - - Show Bio
@Torpor said:

" @Static Shock said:

" @Torpor said:
" The Cap has KOed 80 tonners like Rhino in a single move which puts him on a different level than Cain.  "
LOL. "
I'm almost insulted that you would laugh at his feats.  You must really not like the United States or dislike Cap for personal reasons.  Either way he beats your girl easily. "
Biased bullsh#t.He was LOL'ing because you're not smart enough to recognize PIS.Not because he's dismissing the feat for the hell of it.
#25 Posted by vuviper (5651 posts) - - Show Bio
@Torpor said:
" What a joke!  Captain America is a super serum amped veteran and would beat her soundly.  Yes, she will land some good hits but it won't be enough to put him out and it only takes one hit for Cap to KO her.  The Cap has KOed 80 tonners like Rhino in a single move which puts him on a different level than Cain.  "
Batman has done the same, he still wouldn't be able to beat Cassie...
#26 Posted by capall (8206 posts) - - Show Bio

it will be diffucult for steve to counter cassie due do her abilities
#27 Posted by FLCL1 (9479 posts) - - Show Bio
@Torpor said:
" @Static Shock said:
" @Torpor said:
" The Cap has KOed 80 tonners like Rhino in a single move which puts him on a different level than Cain.  "
LOL. "
I'm almost insulted that you would laugh at his feats.  You must really not like the United States or dislike Cap for personal reasons.  Either way he beats your girl easily. "

not cool bro 
 
i dont like captain america either does that mean i hate the USA? by your logic no i dont
#28 Posted by Torpor (271 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @Torpor said:
"I'm almost insulted that you would laugh at his feats.
Captain America KO'ed the Hulk, too. Doesn't make it a VALID feat.
 
@Torpor said:
You must really not like the United States or dislike Cap for personal reasons.
This is a lie. 
 
@Torpor said:
"Either way he beats your girl easily. "
Prove it with valid showings, and I might be inclined to argue against you. "
His feats may not be valid to you because you are a fanboy of Batgirl's.  You do realize you have been consistently backing her against overwhelming odds, right?  People obviously notice these things and that DC fetish of yours.  In terms of Cap's feats, let me tell you, he accomplishes his feats because he has the heart to do so, it isn't about abilities and strength classes.  Dismissing them as invalid is not the patriotic thing to do here son.  Just give the veteran credit where it is due.  
#29 Posted by Torpor (271 posts) - - Show Bio
@FLCL1 said:
" @Torpor said:
" @Static Shock said:
" @Torpor said:
" The Cap has KOed 80 tonners like Rhino in a single move which puts him on a different level than Cain.  "
LOL. "
I'm almost insulted that you would laugh at his feats.  You must really not like the United States or dislike Cap for personal reasons.  Either way he beats your girl easily. "
not cool bro  i dont like captain america either does that mean i hate the USA? by your logic no i dont "
If you don't like him because of his uniform or name then that might be the case.  What don't you like about him?  I find it odd that people dislike him when he is always fighting for what is right.
#30 Edited by Vance Astro (89583 posts) - - Show Bio
@Torpor said:

His feats may not be valid to you because you are a fanboy of Batgirl's.  You do realize you have been consistently backing her against overwhelming odds, right?  People obviously notice these things and that DC fetish of yours.  In terms of Cap's feats, let me tell you, he accomplishes his feats because he has the heart to do so, it isn't about abilities and strength classes.  Dismissing them as invalid is not the patriotic thing to do here son.  Just give the veteran credit where it is due.   "

Knocking out Rhino with a jump kick in the nose invalid.PIS doesn't apply in battle forums..read the rules.
#31 Posted by vuviper (5651 posts) - - Show Bio
@Torpor said:
" @Static Shock said:
" @Torpor said:
"I'm almost insulted that you would laugh at his feats.
Captain America KO'ed the Hulk, too. Doesn't make it a VALID feat.
 
@Torpor said:
You must really not like the United States or dislike Cap for personal reasons.
This is a lie. 
 
@Torpor said:
"Either way he beats your girl easily. "
Prove it with valid showings, and I might be inclined to argue against you. "
His feats may not be valid to you because you are a fanboy of Batgirl's.  You do realize you have been consistently backing her against overwhelming odds, right?  People obviously notice these things and that DC fetish of yours.  In terms of Cap's feats, let me tell you, he accomplishes his feats because he has the heart to do so, it isn't about abilities and strength classes.  Dismissing them as invalid is not the patriotic thing to do here son.  Just give the veteran credit where it is due.   "
You can discuss whether it's valid or not with Static, but what I'd really like to know, is how you propose him knocking out rhino would somehow allow him to beat Cassie.
#32 Posted by Andferne (38280 posts) - - Show Bio

I say the fight could go either way, especially when considering Cap does not have his signature weapon for this bout.

#33 Posted by FLCL1 (9479 posts) - - Show Bio
@Torpor said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Torpor said:
" @Static Shock said:
" @Torpor said:
" The Cap has KOed 80 tonners like Rhino in a single move which puts him on a different level than Cain.  "
LOL. "
I'm almost insulted that you would laugh at his feats.  You must really not like the United States or dislike Cap for personal reasons.  Either way he beats your girl easily. "
not cool bro  i dont like captain america either does that mean i hate the USA? by your logic no i dont "
If you don't like him because of his uniform or name then that might be the case.  What don't you like about him?  I find it odd that people dislike him when he is always fighting for what is right. "
you cant be serious?? 
 
1) Its a fking comic book 
2)i dont like his comics 
3)..........you cant be serious...... 

@Torpor said:
" @Static Shock said:
" @Torpor said:
"I'm almost insulted that you would laugh at his feats.
Captain America KO'ed the Hulk, too. Doesn't make it a VALID feat.
 
@Torpor said:
You must really not like the United States or dislike Cap for personal reasons.
This is a lie. 
 
@Torpor said:
"Either way he beats your girl easily. "
Prove it with valid showings, and I might be inclined to argue against you. "
His feats may not be valid to you because you are a fanboy of Batgirl's.  You do realize you have been consistently backing her against overwhelming odds, right?  People obviously notice these things and that DC fetish of yours.  In terms of Cap's feats, let me tell you, he accomplishes his feats because he has the heart to do so, it isn't about abilities and strength classes.  Dismissing them as invalid is not the patriotic thing to do here son.  Just give the veteran credit where it is due.   "

P....I.....FKIN.....S  
 
rhino has been hit by SS before and didnt get knock out  
 
think before you post
#34 Posted by Vance Astro (89583 posts) - - Show Bio
@Andferne said:
" I say the fight could go either way, especially when considering Cap does not have his signature weapon for this bout. "
I think Cassandra has the upper hand.When Cap fights good martial artists he usually just overpowers them,he's not going to be able to do that with Cassie.He has a shield but I don't see her getting hit by a richochet and she obviously has the speed to dodge him close range.
#35 Posted by vuviper (5651 posts) - - Show Bio
@Andferne said:
" I say the fight could go either way, especially when considering Cap does not have his signature weapon for this bout. "
Do you have some scans of his tactical fighting? I know he's supposed to be a pretty good strategist, if he seems on par with Batman it may at least allow him to tag her
#36 Posted by Andferne (38280 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro: Opening post mentioned this to be a strictly hand to hand fight.
Which I think will play in her favor.
 
@vuviper: Without the use of his shield in the fight?
Not really as they are far and few between. But with the aid of his shield there are a lot.
#37 Posted by Vance Astro (89583 posts) - - Show Bio
@Andferne said:
" @Vance Astro: Opening post mentioned this to be a strictly hand to hand fight.
Which I think will play in her favor.
Agreed,
#38 Edited by Static Shock (48653 posts) - - Show Bio
@Torpor said:

"His feats may not be valid to you because you are a fanboy of Batgirl's. 

Jumping to conclusions isn't a very good tactic. Captain America KO'ed Hulk and Rhino is just like Black Panther holding Silver Surfer in an armbar. It's plot-induced stupidity.
 
@Torpor said:

" You do realize you have been consistently backing her against overwhelming odds, right? 

Do you realize that Captain America can't hit someone that reads physical attacks and movements like books?
 
@Torpor said:

" People obviously notice these things and that DC fetish of yours.

My favorite character is a Marvel character. His name is Black Panther. 
 
@Torpor said:

" In terms of Cap's feats, let me tell you, he accomplishes his feats because he has the heart to do so, it isn't about abilities and strength classes.

If you believe this, you must be the most delusional Captain America fan on the face of this planet. 
 

@Torpor said:

" Dismissing them as invalid is not the patriotic thing to do here son.

I just did, whether you like it or not. :) 
 
Again, try to make a convincing argument, and maybe I won't humble myself with your ridiculousness.
 
@Torpor said:

" Just give the veteran credit where it is due.   "


 Your WWII vet isn't as good as you think he is.
#39 Posted by Torpor (271 posts) - - Show Bio
@FLCL1 said:
" @Torpor said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Torpor said:
" @Static Shock said:
" @Torpor said:
" The Cap has KOed 80 tonners like Rhino in a single move which puts him on a different level than Cain.  "
LOL. "
I'm almost insulted that you would laugh at his feats.  You must really not like the United States or dislike Cap for personal reasons.  Either way he beats your girl easily. "
not cool bro  i dont like captain america either does that mean i hate the USA? by your logic no i dont "
If you don't like him because of his uniform or name then that might be the case.  What don't you like about him?  I find it odd that people dislike him when he is always fighting for what is right. "
you cant be serious?? 
 
1) Its a fking comic book 
2)i dont like his comics 
3)..........you cant be serious...... 

@Torpor said:
" @Static Shock said:
" @Torpor said:
"I'm almost insulted that you would laugh at his feats.
Captain America KO'ed the Hulk, too. Doesn't make it a VALID feat.
 
@Torpor said:
You must really not like the United States or dislike Cap for personal reasons.
This is a lie. 
 
@Torpor said:
"Either way he beats your girl easily. "
Prove it with valid showings, and I might be inclined to argue against you. "
His feats may not be valid to you because you are a fanboy of Batgirl's.  You do realize you have been consistently backing her against overwhelming odds, right?  People obviously notice these things and that DC fetish of yours.  In terms of Cap's feats, let me tell you, he accomplishes his feats because he has the heart to do so, it isn't about abilities and strength classes.  Dismissing them as invalid is not the patriotic thing to do here son.  Just give the veteran credit where it is due.   "
P....I.....FKIN.....S   rhino has been hit by SS before and didnt get knock out   think before you post "
You admit you don't like him and that is the reason why you are trying to take away his feats.  That basically means you admit to being bias against him and will twist the truth about what he can do.  Your comparisons are also astoundingly bad,  Surfer wasn't even serious when he was fighting Rhino and he didn't whack him in the nose like Captain America did.  Cap is a veteran so he knows how to put folks down a lot better than Surfer does who relies on the power cosmic rather than hand to hand fighting.
#40 Posted by vuviper (5651 posts) - - Show Bio
@Andferne said:
" @Vance Astro: Opening post mentioned this to be a strictly hand to hand fight.
Which I think will play in her favor.
 
@vuviper: Without the use of his shield in the fight? Not really as they are far and few between. But with the aid of his shield there are a lot. "
Shield ones would do fine, as long as it displays his tactical abilities
#41 Posted by Static Shock (48653 posts) - - Show Bio
@Torpor said:
" You admit you don't like him and that is the reason why you are trying to take away his feats.  That basically means you admit to being bias against him and will twist the truth about what he can do.  Your comparisons are also astoundingly bad,  Surfer wasn't even serious when he was fighting Rhino and he didn't whack him in the nose like Captain America did.  Cap is a veteran so he knows how to put folks down a lot better than Surfer does who relies on the power cosmic rather than hand to hand fighting. "
If I said that Batgirl broke Superboy's nose with a karate chop (in which she did), you'd start crying like a little girl.
#42 Posted by Andferne (38280 posts) - - Show Bio
@vuviper said:
"Shield ones would do fine, as long as it displays his tactical abilities "
Alright.


First one he sets up the fighter with the shield toss, then moves in to disarm him, all while his shield comes back to trip him up.
Second one is his awareness and using a slight movement to get his shield back into play.
Third one is another one of just showing his uncanny sense of his surrondings.
The next three at the end of the fight he non chalatantly tosses his shield into the air, it then drops down on top of the last Hydra soldier.
7) I'm sure you have seen here before, it is him meantioning why he can dodge/evade things so easily. Simply put he sees things faster than others do. (They appear slower to him)
Last two are also ones in which he uses his tactical awareness to get out of a tough spot. Albeit with the shield.
#43 Posted by Vance Astro (89583 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @Torpor said:
" You admit you don't like him and that is the reason why you are trying to take away his feats.  That basically means you admit to being bias against him and will twist the truth about what he can do.  Your comparisons are also astoundingly bad,  Surfer wasn't even serious when he was fighting Rhino and he didn't whack him in the nose like Captain America did.  Cap is a veteran so he knows how to put folks down a lot better than Surfer does who relies on the power cosmic rather than hand to hand fighting. "
If I said that Batgirl broke Superboy's nose with a karate chop (in which she did), you'd start crying like a little girl. "
Indeed.
#44 Posted by Static Shock (48653 posts) - - Show Bio
@Andferne said:
" @Alright.

First one he sets up the fighter with the shield toss, then moves in to disarm him, all while his shield comes back to trip him up. Second one is his awareness and using a slight movement to get his shield back into play. Third one is another one of just showing his uncanny sense of his surrondings. The next three at the end of the fight he non chalatantly tosses his shield into the air, it then drops down on top of the last Hydra soldier. 7) I'm sure you have seen here before, it is him meantioning why he can dodge/evade things so easily. Simply put he sees things faster than others do. (They appear slower to him) Last two are also ones in which he uses his tactical awareness to get out of a tough spot. Albeit with the shield. "
Now that I think of it, the shield does give Captain America an advantage against Batgirl's move reading. She would have to watch out for that and Cap at the same time.
#45 Posted by Andferne (38280 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock: But sadly he does not have it in this fight =(
#46 Posted by Static Shock (48653 posts) - - Show Bio
@Andferne said:
" @Static Shock: But sadly he does not have it in this fight =( "
Oh.... LOL. I didn't read the OP.
#47 Edited by vuviper (5651 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:

" @Andferne said:

" @Static Shock: But sadly he does not have it in this fight =( "
Oh.... LOL. I didn't read the OP. "
He was posting those scans at my request
#48 Posted by Static Shock (48653 posts) - - Show Bio
@vuviper said:
" He was posting those scans at my request "
I know. I just didn't think he was without the shield.
#49 Posted by Torpor (271 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @Andferne said:
" @Static Shock: But sadly he does not have it in this fight =( "
Oh.... LOL. I didn't read the OP. "
At least you admit you go into threads completely clueless.  Thanks.
#50 Posted by vuviper (5651 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock: Static, I think you have a fan