Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Rules- 

-Morals on if applicable  
-Azula is at full competence and strength (no insanity) 
-Lightning bending allowed  
-Cap has his shield
-Fighters start off 15 feet apart 
-win via k.o or death 
-Random encounter
-Fight takes place below: 

who wins?? 

No Caption Provided
vs 
No Caption Provided
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Wow. Actually a very good match IMO.

Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Azula should win but I like that you put them close together It evens caps odds out.

I'd say Azula 6/10

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

I think Cap would beat her.

VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn said:

probably if he just threw his shield at her face at the beginning of the fight. If not he gets toasted.

P0wer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By P0wer

Cap could slam his shield against her and beat her down.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@VercingetorixTheGreat said:

@god_spawn said:

probably if he just threw his shield at her face at the beginning of the fight. If not he gets toasted.

Not really.

VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn said:

@VercingetorixTheGreat said:

@god_spawn said:

Not really.

how then would he beat her. She could just toast him and it would be hard to catch her if she is doing her rocket feet thing. I will admit the flames won't do anything to caps shield but eventually she will get a hit in.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@VercingetorixTheGreat: She hasn't faced anyone as fast, strong or skilled as Cap is that I can recall nor is she as fast or agile enough to where she would evade Steve for a prolonged period of time or in a close range fight to where she can't be tagged. Cap's shield can block either fire or lightning and he is perfectly capable of leaping around out of fire rings or any type of encircling or ensnaring trap she tries to lay for him and doing the rocket feet I don't see as a huge problem either. Cap's accuracy with that shield is enough to slice the chains that held Falcon down to a launched missile already in the sky. Azula's only edge here is range but that isn't anything Cap can't defend or work around.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
@god_spawn:  
 I would agree she has not faced anyone in Caps league as far as the traits you've mentioned. However I would disagree that she isn't quick and agile enough to evade him for some time. She evaded two powerful benders, one being the Avatar who has superhuman speed for a long time. 

Other than that pretty much on point with your assessment. He ends up winning, mostly because his shield can take anything she can dish out.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By pooty

@Lunacyde said:

@god_spawn: I would agree she has not faced anyone in Caps league as far as the traits you've mentioned. However I would disagree that she isn't quick and agile enough to evade him for some time. She evaded two powerful benders, one being the Avatar who has superhuman speed for a long time. Other than that pretty much on point with your assessment. He ends up winning, mostly because his shield can take anything she can dish out.

this

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Lunacyde: Fair enough.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
@god_spawn: Then again this setting does not lend itself to her acrobatic skill too much so I may be wrong at that.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Lunacyde: When I made the statement in the first place, it was more general of dodging around him to where it grants her some kind of meaningful advantage and it is an enclosed area where I think it would generally favor Cap's own acrobatic ability and defense hence when I mentioned the fire rings etc. I think she can dodge him around him but not enough is I guess what I'm trying to say.

The_Gravix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By The_Gravix

Close but i think captain america can handle. He has experience dealing with ppl who are agile and have energy projectiles. Azula's problem is his shield. Used effectively, captain america will block and evade until he eventually lands a hit. Her agility is not so great as to be untouchable and she has not show to take multiple blows from someone who has captain america's strength. Her offense and defense just wont be good enough.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#16  Edited By Deranged Midget

Cap isn't winning this. Azula has evaded Aang with ease before while she lacked any powers due to the solar eclipse and he's easily far faster and more agile than Cap. She's withstood multiple benders attacking her at once and she's smart enough to observe Cap's tactics and quick enough to strike his weak points.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#17  Edited By Ferro Vida
@P0wer said:

Cap could slam his shield against her and beat her down.

Not a chance it goes down like that. 

@Lunacyde said:
@god_spawn:   I would agree she has not faced anyone in Caps league as far as the traits you've mentioned. However I would disagree that she isn't quick and agile enough to evade him for some time. She evaded two powerful benders, one being the Avatar who has superhuman speed for a long time.  Other than that pretty much on point with your assessment. He ends up winning, mostly because his shield can take anything she can dish out.
Agreed. I can definitely see Azula winning, but Cap likely takes the majority.
Avatar image for kalthehokage_2007
KalTheHokage_2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap fights hard to get into close combat, then beats the living day lights out of Azula...no seriously, I don't know. I like Cap, so I'll go with him, but I'm probably. wrong.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Pokergeist
@Deranged Midget said:

Cap isn't winning this. Azula has evaded Aang with ease before while she lacked any powers due to the solar eclipse and he's easily far faster and more agile than Cap. She's withstood multiple benders attacking her at once and she's smart enough to observe Cap's tactics and quick enough to strike his weak points.

I love Cap, but Azula biggest advantage is she is VERY skilled in dodging and ruthless tatics. Cap be goin for the KO she is goin fo the Kill. Ontop of that Cap may be able to block direct attacks but she has PLENTY of AOE (Area of Effect) attacks that you cant block.  

She shows in this video to dodge attacks and bending attacks from superb fighters without bending. With it Azula can fly short distances or travel at great speeds. She also has super human agilty whenever she lands from 50 foot backflips. Seriously.This only helps Azula for a short time of surviving. The real threat from her is those AOE mass fire attacks and Explosive attacks. Caps Shied covers at max 60% of his body. The rest gets burn to cinders. He cant dodge Fire Walss 20 feet all around!  

I dont see a win for Cap winning many rnds unless he goes for the kill himself.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@CadenceV2: Cap doesn't need to go for the kill to win this. Azula doesn't have the necessary advantages here to beat him.

Mad8Baller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Mad8Baller

Azula would probably fire a blast of fire first and then Captain would protect himself.
Azula sees that her fire can't go through shield and shoots lightning.  Again deflected seeing how the shield is strong enough to protect against at least 1 hit of Thor's hammer.
Azula gets mad and charges in and Captain America rams her with his shield knocking her backwards.
Captain America finishes it off by throwing his shield at her while she is on the ground.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Pokergeist
@god_spawn said:

@CadenceV2: Cap doesn't need to go for the kill to win this. Azula doesn't have the necessary advantages here to beat him.

Really? Okay show me Caps answere to AOE Firewalls, Fireballs, and how he can easy beat Azula when she has Super Human Agility as well as Flight. Explain and post some scans of Azula equivalnt that Cap has beaten. Please do.
greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#23  Edited By greenteaforme

Azula's agility and fighting ability goes beyond what Captain America has ever showcased.

Azula wins 10/10.

And as Cap has no super speed, etc., technically he shouldn't be fast enough to block her lightning with his shield, anyway.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#24  Edited By terry2012

This can go either way.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@CadenceV2: You act as if AOE's are a huge deal. Cap's already blocked attacks far larger than his body and for some reason the shield can cover. He was fine when Torch went Nova and made a huge crater. The flames were blocked and he was tucked behind his shield but even at that heat around him he didn't combust. He was also fine blocking a fairly large lightning bolt from Thor that even had flares going over the shield. Running into a wall of fire then leaping out of it's way he should be fine considering how fast he runs too. And he isn't dumb enough to just stand there or get caught in attacks that will trap him so I don't see why he would stand there and wait for the attack to be up, he's too smart for it. Oh and I already answered your flight question. He's already thrown his shield and sliced through chains that were tying Falcon to a launched missile which I'm more than positive flies faster than Azula and shows he has the accuracy to do so. She has zero advantages here to gain the majority.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By pooty
Cap survives INSIDE of an energy reactor.

@CadenceV2:

I just "summoned" Tg1982 he can add more. But defense is no problem for cap and he is just as fast as Aang in terms of taking down multiple opponents. here is him surviving AOE blast, fire blast, flyers etc.

beating sunfire who can fly and shoot fire
dodging multiple laser blast from a machine. you can see the AOE also
taking blast from Thor. far more powerful than azula. AOE also
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Pokergeist
@greenteaforme said:

Azula's agility and fighting ability goes beyond what Captain America has ever showcased.

Azula wins 10/10.

And as Cap has no super speed, etc., technically he shouldn't be fast enough to block her lightning with his shield, anyway.

Ill eaven give it to Cap to Block Lightning, Azula showcase here moves and aim when using lightning. Its the AOE Attacks and Heat she can put out coupled with her super human agility and keep away skills. 

Another good point is Cap cannot throw his shield at all. If he does hes dead cause Azulas AOE attacks and Direct Attacks and Lightning can come into play. Azula has dodge Shotgun Earthbender attacks as well as Mutiple water attack at once. She can ezly dodge a shield and Fry Cap.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@greenteaforme said:

Azula wins 10/10.

Azula isn't the better fighter by far. No one in Avatar was as good of a fighter Cap is. And yeah, cause her lightning is sooo fast. The same lightning when amped and aimed at a different target that got reached and redirected by by a dashing Zuko.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Pokergeist
@pooty said:

@CadenceV2: @tg1982

I just "summoned" Tg1982 he can add more. But defense is no problem for cap and he is just as fast as Aang in terms of taking down multiple opponents. here is him surviving AOE blast, fire blast, flyers etc.

Nice scans. What is the last one about? Whos attacking him in that? Curious looks like Cosmic power!  The First scan is definatly AOE but the reast are direct. Lasers, fireballs, and a kamehameha are direct.  

The only reason Zuko last is cause he can Fire Bend as well. Those attacks are 10 feet in circumfrence and will engulf Cap. The Shield aint blocking 10 feet wide 8 feet high fire waves.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@CadenceV2: Posting the amped Azula fight is irrelevant and the answer why should be obvious.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By pooty

@CadenceV2: The last one is Thor attacking him to test the shield. also in the 3rd scan you can see AOE in the back. as said, Cap has survived explosions. he has positioned himself to protect his whole body. also the AOE is not as powerful as the direct blast. I showed the reactor scan to show he can survive intense heat and radiation. He survived gambit charging up his armor in avengers vs xmen. kids like aang/zuko survived point black lightning blast from Azula. An old uncle iroh survived her blast. A perfect specimen like cap is not being stopped by some AOE fire. As shown a point blank blast may not be enough. and she isn't getting a point blank blast on cap. he will wear her down

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Pokergeist
@pooty said:

@CadenceV2: The last one is Thor attacking him to test the shield. also in the 3rd scan you can see AOE in the back. as said, Cap has survived explosions. he has positioned himself to protect his whole body. also the AOE is not as powerful as the direct blast. I showed the reactor scan to show he can survive intense heat and radiation. He survived gambit charging up his armor in avengers vs xmen. kids like aang/zuko survived point black lightning blast from Azula. An old uncle iroh survived her blast. A perfect specimen like cap is not being stopped by some AOE fire. As shown a point blank blast may not be enough. and she isn't getting a point blank blast on cap. he will wear her down

Whoa he survided Radiation before? I agree to that the AOE have less effect. Its closer than. Cap would I think outlast her physicaly. Espicially since her most impressive showings are Comet. The real thing that svaes her is the AOE attack and the insane Human Agilty thats on par with cap.  

@god_spawn said:

@CadenceV2: Posting the amped Azula fight is irrelevant and the answer why should be obvious.

Up that is true. Akward. All I can really show from Youtube is Azulas Agility, Firebending capabilities, and Azulas Skill.

Best vid yet. It shocase how she can Leap 50-80 feet in the air. Superhuman Agility. Fire attacks powerful enough to knock a rock entrench and armored Aang back. Her reflexes. As well her slight ability to fly via bending. 

In no way this will be easy for Cap to tag her at all. Also I stand by he cant afford to loose his shield or hes asking to be toast. 

It be close at the very least.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@CadenceV2: I never said this fight would be easy. I just don't think she has the necessary abilities to win the majority, not that she can't win at all.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Pokergeist

Yeah I can agree with that.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By pooty

@god_spawn said:

@CadenceV2: I never said this fight would be easy. I just don't think she has the necessary abilities to win the majority, not that she can't win at all.

@CadenceV2: I agree with god spawn. Azula is good but one thing she has going for her is that her opponents fear her ability. That won't help here. Also azula is confident. but when she sees she can't get in cap's head or past his shield she may get frustrated and expend alot of needless energy. Azula has some cool moves but cap has faced Iron man, Hulk, Thanos. He will systematically take her down.

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By tg1982

@pooty: I assume you rang for more scans of Cap blocking AOE attacks? I'll see what I got.

@CadenceV2: Here are some AOE block from Cap

As you can see the rocket's blast is wider than Cap's body but he is able to completely protect his body behind his shield.
As you can see the rocket's blast is wider than Cap's body but he is able to completely protect his body behind his shield.

The next two scans show Cap blocking the Human Torche's super nova attack that God Spawn was talking about

Cap is able to get his whole body behind his shield
The second scan shows Torch going super nova and Cap protecting himself from it.
The second scan shows Torch going super nova and Cap protecting himself from it.

Plus Cap's suit is also fire-retardant which doesn't make him immune but would still help against any fire attacks.

Also here is the scan that God Spawn was also talking about Cap throwing his shield to catch up to an ICBM and free Falcon.

This shows not only Cap's strength in throwing his shield to catch up to a rocket flying off and breaking through steel bonds, but also his accuracy in hitting the shackles only, a few inches either way and Falcon is dead.
This shows not only Cap's strength in throwing his shield to catch up to a rocket flying off and breaking through steel bonds, but also his accuracy in hitting the shackles only, a few inches either way and Falcon is dead.
lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By lady_liberty

I think Azula's powers are good, and her skills with those powers are good as well. That said there is no one in her universe with the combination of abilities, skills, and experience Steve has.

He has dealt with everything she has. Great skills, amazing agility, and a very useful and versatile energy projection power in the hands of an experienced user.

She puts it all together in a dangerous way, there is no doubt. And I fill like it will be enough to give her four out of ten.

Steve should take the other six.

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Jezer

@Mad8Baller said:

Azula would probably fire a blast of fire first and then Captain would protect himself. Azula sees that her fire can't go through shield and shoots lightning. Again deflected seeing how the shield is strong enough to protect against at least 1 hit of Thor's hammer. Azula gets mad and charges in and Captain America rams her with his shield knocking her backwards. Captain America finishes it off by throwing his shield at her while she is on the ground.

Yeah...Captain America is hitting her that easily. That's most likely how the fight's gonna play out.

('-' )

Mad8Baller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Mad8Baller
@Jezer: Sure.  If she loses her cool and starts to go close range H2H instead of maintaining a distance and making a giant wall of flame straight at Captain America.
Vibranium is so strong, one punch from Azula into that shield would probably break her bones.
morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By morgrim

azula would wins because caps only advantage is his impenetrable shield and since azula would be fighting from a distance cap would do what he dos with all ranged fighters and throw the shield

the genius firebending prodigy azula realizing she cant break the sheild would use her agility and flames to knock the shield out of caps reach when he throws it cap now defenseless would fall prey to azulas timed and precise blasts of fire and lightening leaving azula victorious as well as with a burnt super solder carcass as a sovengnier

Yankey_Doodle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Yankey_Doodle

Good fight, but I see Azula winning this due to outsmarting him, outmaneuvering him and outgunning him.

@tg1982: That feat with Johnny is bull, it's not as if the shield could protect him from the surrounding heat.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Lunacyde said:

Wow. Actually a very good match IMO.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Yankey_Doodle said:

Good fight, but I see Azula winning this due to outsmarting him, outmaneuvering him and outgunning him.

@tg1982: That feat with Johnny is bull, it's not as if the shield could protect him from the surrounding heat.

Outsmarting him and outmaneuvering him is bull. She can dodge around him for awhile as he can her, but she isn't outsmarting Cap by any means here and her fire power is for the most part neutralized cause of his shield.

Yankey_Doodle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Yankey_Doodle

@god_spawn said:

@Yankey_Doodle said:

Outsmarting him and outmaneuvering him is bull. She can dodge around him for awhile as he can her, but she isn't outsmarting Cap by any means here and her fire power is for the most part neutralized cause of his shield.

Wrong. Azula has a very high level of intelligence (at least more so than Cap), and she is more agile than he is (go watch her final fight if you really need proof). Cap would block her attacks for a while, but her agility would eventually give her the opening she needed to take him out.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Yankey_Doodle said:

@god_spawn said:

@Yankey_Doodle said:

Wrong. Azula has a very high level of intelligence (at least more so than Cap), and she is more agile than he is (go watch her final fight if you really need proof). Cap would block her attacks for a while, but her agility would eventually give her the opening she needed to take him out.

This is false. Azula may be smarter as intelligence goes, but she is not smarter on the battle field than Cap. There is no proof of this actually. People even more intelligent than Azula don't question Steve's tactics all that often. If they did, Tony would be leading the Avengers, not Steve. I've seen her fights, she does have impressive agility and is possibly more agile than Cap but she is no means untaggable to him to where she can garner a majority. Steve's faced people with superhuman agility all the time and he has high agility feats himself. Her one possible stat edge is not enough to overcome all the stat advantages Steve has in accuracy, reflexes, power, stamina and durability.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Pokergeist

@tg1982 said:

@pooty: I assume you rang for more scans of Cap blocking AOE attacks? I'll see what I got.

@CadenceV2: Here are some AOE block from Cap

The next two scans show Cap blocking the Human Torche's super nova attack that God Spawn was talking about

Plus Cap's suit is also fire-retardant which doesn't make him immune but would still help against any fire attacks.

Also here is the scan that God Spawn was also talking about Cap throwing his shield to catch up to an ICBM and free Falcon.

Now those are FEATS! LOL

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@CadenceV2: No respect. I mentioned 2 out of those 3.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Pokergeist

@god_spawn said:

@CadenceV2: No respect. I mentioned 2 out of those 3.

Oh well thumbs up to you and your Avatar. Those scans are the seller for me at any rate.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@CadenceV2: Lol, I mentioned them but I just didn't bother looking them up. I probably could have if I was more inclined. I manage fine without the need of scans most time.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Pokergeist

@god_spawn:

Im the same way to. But now my wife has this new scanner I can use for Comics I do own. Most Scans people post up I save to for futur debates and refrence.