Captain America vs 3 T-800s (SINCE THE OTHER WAS SUCH A FAIL)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Soulstealer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#401  Edited By Soulstealer

@Floopay said:

@CaptainRodgers: I think the TI-800s durability and reflexes are being pretty drastically underplayed here. Even after crashing a helicopter the TI-800 was still strong enough to walk about with minimal difficulty. It also stopped those blast doors from closing on top if it with one arm, which says not only a lot about it's strength, but about it's durability as a machine. There's always a chance the TI-800 could smack Cap's shield down or catch it. These things can process information instantly because they are machines. I dunno, Captain America could win here, but by no means would I consider this a landslide victory or a stomp. The TI-800 has strength, speed, and durability on its side.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

I don't think anyone is down playing it's durability, instead I believe everyone believes that Captain America's speed, agility, reflexes and damage output pretty much overcome any and all durability it might have. Cap's shield is more durable than T-800 (tis a fact), and his physical strength says that he can put it through a great many parts of said terminator and easily. You have to remember Cap is a bullet timer, (he's not only blocked them but also dodged them and even claimed that he can see faster than they move) he's accurate with that shield and even capable of bouncing it off surfaces to hit multiple targets.

I for one don't remember any reflex feats that the T-800 has that would make it catching or hitting Cap's shield a valid worry. I don't know much about comic T-800, but the movie version wasn't very fast. Even the cooler Terminator Salvation ones weren't that fast. John Conner was able to dodge their strikes and react to their movements. So unless their comic versions have a great deal more speed and reflexes, I don't see how it wins or even three of them for that matter.

Edit:

@Morpheus_ said:

Come back. Or don't. It is of no consequence, either way.

You sir, are my favorite Mod.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#402  Edited By Shawnbaby
@Floopy The T-800 showed very little in the way of Reflex feats... it relied almost exclusively on its durability...durability that Cap can surpass with little difficulty. 
ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#403  Edited By ThaMessenger07

@Agent45: lol excuse me? I didn't bump a week old thread and you have the prerogative to not click on the thread and go bout your pompous life as you wish.

Now, to be serious, because you seem to be Seriously incorrect! A T-800 proved to be nothing more then a very durable punching bag, that can't quite figure out how to kill an average woman. Captain America is well above a man with feats that put him in the Superhuman range. He has tossed the shield through a truck, tossed it so hard it caught up to a missile already in flight, and has punched through Iron Man's armor. He has guarded strikes from Thor, who has destroyed planets with a hammer smash as well as taken full on strikes from the Hulk. Adamantium was actually created by trying to recreate the process that created Captain Americas shield. It is a Vibranium/metal alloy mixture that makes it near indestructible. The only ways the shield has bee destroyed is by extremely powerful magical forces or molecular manipulation. The shield tanks strikes from Wolverines claws, which can cut through Titanium. So yes, I'm sure a man who can toss this shield like Frisbee at Mach 4.5 speeds to catch up to a missile can toss it through Titanium.

The T-800 favorite weapons in the film were High powered Shotguns and assault rifle. A weapon that Cap casually Dodges in his comics on a day to day basis. Cap is a trained strategist and fights treats far greater then any T-800. A machine that walks everywhere at the speed of an old man, in no sort of rush, wont be much trouble for a man who has topped off in the 60mph range.

A couple of acrobatic flips and a single Shield toss can eliminate this threat, easily! Scans can be posted if your stubborn heart so desires.

Agent45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#404  Edited By Agent45

@ThaMessenger07 said:

@Agent45: lol excuse me? I didn't bump a week old thread and you have the prerogative to not click on the thread and go bout your pompous life as you wish.

Now, to be serious, because you seem to be Seriously incorrect! A T-800 proved to be nothing more then a very durable punching bag, that can't quite figure out how to kill an average woman. Captain America is well above a man with feats that put him in the Superhuman range. He has tossed the shield through a truck, tossed it so hard it caught up to a missile already in flight, and has punched through Iron Man's armor. He has guarded strikes from Thor, who has destroyed planets with a hammer smash as well as taken full on strikes from the Hulk. Adamantium was actually created by trying to recreate the process that created Captain Americas shield. It is a Vibranium/metal alloy mixture that makes it near indestructible. The only ways the shield has bee destroyed is by extremely powerful magical forces or molecular manipulation. The shield tanks strikes from Wolverines claws, which can cut through Titanium. So yes, I'm sure a man who can toss this shield like Frisbee at Mach 4.5 speeds to catch up to a missile can toss it through Titanium.

The T-800 favorite weapons in the film were High powered Shotguns and assault rifle. A weapon that Cap casually Dodges in his comics on a day to day basis. Cap is a trained strategist and fights treats far greater then any T-800. A machine that walks everywhere at the speed of an old man, in no sort of rush, wont be much trouble for a man who has topped off in the 60mph range.

A couple of acrobatic flips and a single Shield toss can eliminate this threat, easily! Scans can be posted if your stubborn heart so desires.

TERMINATOR got run over by a truck...LOL faster than a speeding bullet. its a punching bag how? becuase bullets, fire, run over by a truck, dropped from insane heights, plasma cannons grenade launchers, punches through steel doors, grabs people with one hand and sends them flying several feet. cap doesnt dodge bullets hes a human. humans arent superman. if ca gets shot in the eye he will die. does the terminator die when he gets shot in the eye? Not so much... everything you just said was wrong... TERMINATOR wins.

Agent45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#405  Edited By Agent45

@ThaMessenger07: also that average woman had help from a soldier who had experience fighting TERMINATOR's so you obviously are going by what these other fanboys are saying and never watched TERMINATOR 1.. cause you seem to know very little about a T-800. go rewatch THE TERMINATOR and come back and talk to me. because your logics fail.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#406  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Apparently, a declaration of permanent leave on this site means you're gone for a day or so before returning to it. 

Ήμαρτον.
Soulstealer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#407  Edited By Soulstealer

@Agent45 said:

@ThaMessenger07 said:

TERMINATOR got run over by a truck...LOL faster than a speeding bullet. its a punching bag how? becuase bullets, fire, run over by a truck, dropped from insane heights, plasma cannons grenade launchers, punches through steel doors, grabs people with one hand and sends them flying several feet. cap doesnt dodge bullets hes a human. humans arent superman. if ca gets shot in the eye he will die. does the terminator die when he gets shot in the eye? Not so much... everything you just said was wrong... TERMINATOR wins.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#408  Edited By tg1982

@Soulstealer: You do realize this is pointless right? No matter how much proof you, or Shawnbaby, Lady_Liberty, or I through at him, he'll just ignore it and say the say same stuff over and over. Shawnbaby, Lady_Liberty and I just got to the point to where we thought it was just comical as hell. But of course you're welcome to try. Maybe I'll join in if he comes back.

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#409  Edited By tg1982

@Shawnbaby: It's still going? Man, nothing can kill this thread, huh?

Soulstealer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#410  Edited By Soulstealer

@tg1982 said:

@Soulstealer: You do realize this is pointless right? No matter how much proof you, or Shawnbaby, Lady_Liberty, or I through at him, he'll just ignore it and say the say same stuff over and over. Shawnbaby, Lady_Liberty and I just got to the point to where we thought it was just comical as hell. But of course you're welcome to try. Maybe I'll join in if he comes back.

Oh I'm quite aware. And while it's funny and then not, I just had enough fun with the scan hunt that I was actually thinking of throwing some gag ones in there, but decided not to. lol

The mention of trucks breaking the sound barrier was a pretty good trolling give away. XD

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#411  Edited By Shawnbaby
@tg1982 said:

@Shawnbaby: It's still going? Man, nothing can kill this thread, huh?

Yeah despite our Trolls insistence that he was leaving and not coming back...he came back...the very next day...I thought he was a goner...but the Troll came back ...he just couldn't stay away.
tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#412  Edited By tg1982

@Shawnbaby: Yeah, I seem to keep coming back aswell, but so far nothing really good just the same old stuff.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#413  Edited By Shawnbaby
@tg1982 said:

@Shawnbaby: Yeah, I seem to keep coming back aswell, but so far nothing really good just the same old stuff.

Yeah...i'm mostly monitoring at this point...waiting for our buddy to come in with an argument that is actually worth mocking.
tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#414  Edited By tg1982

@Shawnbaby: Yeah, I also check in from time to time. Just to see.

CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#415  Edited By CaptainRodgers

@Agent45 said:

@CaptainRodgers said:

@lets_play: It means his sheild toss has enough power to cut through an oncoming truck .

are trucks made of metal? yes. trucks are made out of iron just like cars. the T-800 is made of titanium. the only thing stronger than titanium is adamantium, but not much. is captain amercas shield titanium or adamantium? NO...Captain america is a human who will die if he goes against a machine..

1.I don't recall stating that the T-800 is made of iron or steel I merely state what a scan showcased so read people's posts before you go crazy trying to proof people wrong.

2.Read some comics , you obviously don't know a thing about Captain America because his shield is made of vibranium alloy , the stuff adamantium was made to replicate .

You obviously don't know the second thing about Captain America .

CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#416  Edited By CaptainRodgers

@Floopay said:

@CaptainRodgers: I think the TI-800s durability and reflexes are being pretty drastically underplayed here. Even after crashing a helicopter the TI-800 was still strong enough to walk about with minimal difficulty. It also stopped those blast doors from closing on top if it with one arm, which says not only a lot about it's strength, but about it's durability as a machine. There's always a chance the TI-800 could smack Cap's shield down or catch it. These things can process information instantly because they are machines. I dunno, Captain America could win here, but by no means would I consider this a landslide victory or a stomp. The TI-800 has strength, speed, and durability on its side.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Yet again. Read posts before you respond.

I never downplayed anyones durability or reaction time I merely stated what a scan showed .

Again , I never even gave my verdict on who would win so why are you trying to debate with me ?

Why is this thread attracting so many trolls and idiots guys ? (Not talking to you floopay , you actually stringed together a cohesive argument)

Chaos Burn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#417  Edited By Chaos Burn

Cap but it would be tough, certainly not a stomp...

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#418  Edited By Static Shock

@Morpheus_ said:

Ήμαρτον.

LOL.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#419  Edited By Floopay

@Soulstealer: @Shawnbaby: By no means am I saying that this is an automatic win for either party. I was just pointing out that the TI-800 has proven itself to be pretty durable. And no it doesn't bother dodging things that won't harm it. However I have to disagree with Captain America having a durability advantage as well. His shield is easily 10x more durable (and that's underestimating it), but his shield can only cover so much of him. The fact that there are three of these, and that they can process what he's doing the moment he does it is what could give them a win here. I don't want to say this is a win for the TI-800, I just want to point out that this isn't an automatic win for Captain America either.

Personally I think it's pretty even. The TI-800 can run 30+ mph, and if Captain America focuses on one, then the other two may be on top of him before he knows it. Additionally, there are 3 of them, and I believe they will use their numbers to their advantage. And if he throws his shield, if one of them eats it and stops the shield from returning to him, then he's out a weapon, and a mode of defense. There are a lot of variables here and I am having a tough time deciding who I think would win. I'm inclined to say the TI-800 because of the mini-gun and the number advantage. But Captain America has taken on people above their level, so he could very well take this. I'm just going to leave it at that.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Soulstealer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#420  Edited By Soulstealer

@Floopay said:

@Soulstealer: @Shawnbaby: By no means am I saying that this is an automatic win for either party. I was just pointing out that the TI-800 has proven itself to be pretty durable. And no it doesn't bother dodging things that won't harm it. However I have to disagree with Captain America having a durability advantage as well. His shield is easily 10x more durable (and that's underestimating it), but his shield can only cover so much of him. The fact that there are three of these, and that they can process what he's doing the moment he does it is what could give them a win here. I don't want to say this is a win for the TI-800, I just want to point out that this isn't an automatic win for Captain America either.

Personally I think it's pretty even. The TI-800 can run 30+ mph, and if Captain America focuses on one, then the other two may be on top of him before he knows it. Additionally, there are 3 of them, and I believe they will use their numbers to their advantage. And if he throws his shield, if one of them eats it and stops the shield from returning to him, then he's out a weapon, and a mode of defense. There are a lot of variables here and I am having a tough time deciding who I think would win. I'm inclined to say the TI-800 because of the mini-gun and the number advantage. But Captain America has taken on people above their level, so he could very well take this. I'm just going to leave it at that.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

I can't remember it dodging anything ever. I hate to be "that guy" but honestly I cannot think of T-800 ever really dodging anything. Also there is the automatic question of "How does it know that Cap's shield will harm it?" I get your point and I agree about Cap not having a durability edge (at least in and of himself) however with the shield there isn't much they can do against him damage wise because it's not about what the shield is covering, but rather what the shield is covering plus Cap's reaction speed plus Cap's agility that make up his overall defensive posture against attack. Getting past a part of this doesn't mean the success of an attack so long as others are there to pick up the slack. The Terminators have to get past it all to hit him though the same also holds true of Cap in attacking them, yet I still argue that they don't have the speed to keep up with him in those last two regards and as such they'll lose because of it.

If they can run 30 mph that's great, but that's travel or chase speed, this fight is a battle of reaction and reflex speed. I'm not saying they don't have it, but what I am saying is that unless the comic version has some interesting reflex feats that their cinema counterpart do not they don't seem to have the reaction to keep up with Cap and attacks that he can launch from even in the air and have strike at any angle he so desires thanks to the environment. Also there is the point that he doesn't have to focus on one. He can literally focus on them all in a single attack, he has done this on a group of foes before.

I understand what your'e getting at about their processing of information as well, however I'd also argue that processing info is fine, but you have to be able to react physically to said info faster than or as fast as your opponent for it to matter. It's like Mister X versus Quicksilver:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I'm not saying Cap has this kind of speed advantage, however this is to point out that you can have all the knowledge of your opponent you want (instantly processing his movements or even knowing in advance) but if you can't hit him or dodge his attacks it means less than nothing.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#421  Edited By Floopay

@Soulstealer: Agreed. I think this is a pretty balanced and fair fight though. Captain might have speed/agility but with their number advantage he should have a tough time. Could go either way.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

HK616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#422  Edited By HK616

@Soulstealer: No The T-800's don't need to dodge.. why would they dodge when nothing can penatrate its armor? No the fight wouldnt go either way. it would go one way. the first T-800 that cap fights will kill him... He will never get a chance at fighting the other two because one will kill him.

T-800 has superhuman strength, higher durability, hydrolics that will punch a straight hole through that shield of his... once his shield is junk hes no match for a T-800... Kyle clearly said in T1 that the T-800 will reach down Sarah's throat and pull her F**ing heart out. T-800 will do that with Ca. who will die once TERMINATOR reaches in his mouth and rips his heart out.. Captain America is going to die end of. anyone that says ca wins is wrong!!!

TERMINATOR ( T-800 ) stomps!!!

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#423  Edited By DedmanWalkin

Seriously? Punch a hole in the Shield? One of the most durable things in the Marvel Universe? A hole? Incredible!

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#424  Edited By Static Shock

@DedmanWalkin said:

Seriously? Punch a hole in the Shield? One of the most durable things in the Marvel Universe? A hole? Incredible!

Don't feed him. LOL. He just wants attention

E39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#425  Edited By E39

TERMINATOR stomps!!!

Soulstealer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#426  Edited By Soulstealer

@HK616 said:

@Soulstealer: No The T-800's don't need to dodge.. why would they dodge when nothing can penatrate its armor? No the fight wouldnt go either way. it would go one way. the first T-800 that cap fights will kill him... He will never get a chance at fighting the other two because one will kill him.

T-800 has superhuman strength, higher durability, hydrolics that will punch a straight hole through that shield of his... once his shield is junk hes no match for a T-800... Kyle clearly said in T1 that the T-800 will reach down Sarah's throat and pull her F**ing heart out. T-800 will do that with Ca. who will die once TERMINATOR reaches in his mouth and rips his heart out.. Captain America is going to die end of. anyone that says ca wins is wrong!!!

TERMINATOR ( T-800 ) stomps!!!

Armor you say?

Where?
Where?
tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#427  Edited By tg1982

Captain America wins. He's faster, more agile, a better fighter, has his shield which is just as durable as adamantium and more durable than titanium, and most importantly able to improvise and adapt to the situatuion as it unfolds, something the T-800 seems to have a problem against.

acarab1981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#428  Edited By acarab1981

wow. I can't believe i read this whole thing.

With that said I'm going with Cap. I can't picture a scenario where he wouldn't win this fight

EDIT: unless Terminator stomps. I just wonder why they never tried stomping the Connors

blueduck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#429  Edited By blueduck

Cap could take one easy but I really don't think three at once.

Soulstealer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#430  Edited By Soulstealer

@tg1982 said:

Captain America wins. He's faster, more agile, a better fighter, has his shield which is just as durable as adamantium and more durable than titanium, and most importantly able to improvise and adapt to the situatuion as it unfolds, something the T-800 seems to have a problem against.

Is it bad that the alternate accounts make me chuckle?

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#431  Edited By tg1982

@Soulstealer said:

@tg1982 said:

If it is bad, then I'm guilty too, friend. :D

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#432  Edited By Shawnbaby
@tg1982 said:

@Soulstealer said:

@tg1982 said:

We were there at the beginning when @lets_play and all his aliases let the brakes off of his crazy troll train. Good Times were had. Now his arguments have grown stale...I miss those better days
tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#433  Edited By tg1982

@Shawnbabysaid:

@tg1982said:

@Soulstealer said:

@tg1982 said:

We were there at the beginning when @lets_play and all his aliases let the brakes off of his crazy troll train. Good Times were had. Now his arguments have grown stale...I miss those better days

Mem'ries,

Light the corners of my mind

Misty water-colored memories

Of the way we were

Scattered pictures,

Of the smiles we left behind

Smiles we gave to one another

For the way we were

Can it be that it was all so simple then?

Or has time re-written every line?

If we had the chance to do it all again

Tell me, would we? Could we?

So it's the laughter

We will remember

Whenever we remember...

The way we were...

The way we were...

Don't ask how I know this striesand song, but I modified it a wee bit (really just took out a few lines), as lame as it is, it kinda speaks accurately, no? LOL

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#434  Edited By Shawnbaby
@tg1982: I'll admit it. A LOL just happened right now. :D
tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#435  Edited By tg1982

@Shawnbaby: good, that was the intent. LOL. :D

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#436  Edited By TheDude123

10 T-800's would still lose.

3 T-1000's would be more of a challenge for Cap because he can't really hurt them.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#437  Edited By Shawnbaby
@tg1982: just for you buddy
No Caption Provided
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#438  Edited By Erik

Captain America will wreck these things with ease. Not really an even battle IMO.

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#439  Edited By tg1982

@Shawnbaby said:

@tg1982: just for you buddy
No Caption Provided

Imagine karaoke night!!!! LOL.

hulkster_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#440  Edited By hulkster_1

you can make it even weirder by saying the red skull was given a endoskeleton implant like the fella in terminator salvation, and he brings along two t-800 and battles captain america who gave john conor a dose of the super soldier serum

___T___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#441  Edited By ___T___

@acarab1981 said:

wow. I can't believe i read this whole thing.

With that said I'm going with Cap. I can't picture a scenario where he wouldn't win this fight

EDIT: unless Terminator stomps. I just wonder why they never tried stomping the Connors

because he did stomp the connors LOL

___T___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#442  Edited By ___T___

@TheSwordsman said:

3 T-1000's would be more of a challenge for Cap because he can't really hurt them.

captain america would get murderd against a T-1000. The T-800 already beat the T-1000 so I dont see why he couldnt handle ca..lol

TERMINATOR stomps!!! we got about 5 or 6 butthurt fanboys who will cry about it.@blueduck said:

No you need to watch TERMINATOR SALVATION and see the big power up the T-800 was given. TERMINATOR is now strong enough to slap superman, superboy and supergirl around just for fun... Just to have the time of his life.

TERMINATOR stomps!!! to the rest of you trolls on this thread that know nothing about a T-800. even the orginal T-800 from TERMINATOR 1 would own ca

Soulstealer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#443  Edited By Soulstealer

@Shawnbaby said:

@tg1982: I'll admit it. A LOL just happened right now. :D

Seconded! XD

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#444  Edited By Shawnbaby
@___T___ said:

@TheSwordsman said:

captain america would get murderd against a T-1000. The T-800 already beat the T-1000 so I dont see why he couldnt handle ca..lol

TERMINATOR stomps!!! we got about 5 or 6 butthurt fanboys who will cry about it.@blueduck said:

No you need to watch TERMINATOR SALVATION and see the big power up the T-800 was given. TERMINATOR is now strong enough to slap superman, superboy and supergirl around just for fun... Just to have the time of his life.

TERMINATOR stomps!!! to the rest of you trolls on this thread that know nothing about a T-800. even the orginal T-800 from TERMINATOR 1 would own ca

Bored now. 
Soulstealer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#445  Edited By Soulstealer

@Shawnbaby said:

@___T___ said:

@TheSwordsman said:

Bored now.

Yeah, but first...

No Caption Provided

They're gonna need alot more T-800s. LOL

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#446  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Might as well lock this.