Captain America vs 3 T-800s (SINCE THE OTHER WAS SUCH A FAIL)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By bigcimmerian

@lets_play said:

@tg1982 said:

@lets_play: Yeah, Iron - Man has only withstood missles, bombs, and Thor, and Hulk, yeah it's not durable at all.

yup and TERMINATOR with stood

shot

stabbed

set on fire

dropped from insane heights

plasma weapons

grenade launchers

smashed against concrete walls badly ( no damage )

run over by a truck

punches through steel doors

none fased the TERMINATOR

if you hit ironman in the face or the chest you can mess him up hes a human with heart failure...T-800 would cave his chest in.

just like he'd shoot CA in the face and kill him.

Ironman with stood

Hulk's punches

Thor's punches

Thor's energy blasts and lightning

Silver Surfer's attack

Thanos's attack

Thor could destroy Terminator with one finger

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#52  Edited By tg1982

@lets_play said:

why not it makes more sense. your asking if its movie ironman? course u aint seen the movie...lol using movie character is better than a cartoon comic character in my opinion. since you use the movie version of THE TERMINATOR

Okay first of all this is COMICvine unless specifically stated the character versions are ALWAY COMIC characters. Secondly EVERYONE has seen the movie by now and it is a GREAT movie but it is pointless, because the is COMICvine where we use COMIC versions of characters, unless there is none.

lets_play

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By lets_play

@tg1982 said:

@lets_play said:

why not it makes more sense. your asking if its movie ironman? course u aint seen the movie...lol using movie character is better than a cartoon comic character in my opinion. since you use the movie version of THE TERMINATOR

Okay first of all this is COMICvine unless specifically stated the character versions are ALWAY COMIC characters. Secondly EVERYONE has seen the movie by now and it is a GREAT movie but it is pointless, because the is COMICvine where we use COMIC versions of characters, unless there is none.

well the op doesnt say which version. if its comic terminator than i'll go with ca. movie version im diffinitly going with the terminator. in the movies terminator was way more overrated.

lets_play

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By lets_play

@BigCimmerian said:

@lets_play said:

@tg1982 said:

@lets_play: Yeah, Iron - Man has only withstood missles, bombs, and Thor, and Hulk, yeah it's not durable at all.

shot

stabbed

set on fire

plasma weapons

grenade launchers

run over by a truck

if you hit ironman in the face or the chest you can mess him up hes a human with heart failure...T-800 would cave his chest in.

Ironman with stood

Hulk's punches

Thor's punches

Silver Surfer's attack

Thanos's attack

No everything you just said was wrong. TERMINATOR is strong enough to pick up Thor's hammer and slap him and his father around just for fun... just to have the time of his life.T-800 wins.

TERMINATOR stomps!!! Ironman, Thor and captain america into the ground now go away you troll.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Shawnbaby
@lets_play said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@lets_play: Dude...you've been using the movie version of the Terminator as well...and Iron Man in the movies is nothing compared to iron man in the comics...and even so..In the movie Iron Man took a direct hit from a tank cannon and all it did was dirty up his armour.

and wrecked it and put cracks in it yes.....i used movie version of TERMINATOR because thats what TERMINATOR is... A movie character.. he started off as a movie character....the comic version of him is pis!

The Armour is not wrecked...it took very little damage at all.
tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By tg1982

@lets_play said:

well the op doesnt say which version. if its comic terminator than i'll go with ca. movie version im diffinitly going with the terminator. in the movies terminator was way more overrated.

Unless specifically stated it is ALWAYS comic versions.

@lets_play said:

No everything you just said was wrong. TERMINATOR is strong enough to pick up Thor's hammer and slap him and his father around just for fun... just to have the time of his life.T-800 wins.

TERMINATOR stomps!!! Ironman, Thor and captain america into the ground now go away you troll.

And with this, I'm done. You can't argue with "logic" like that, that's for sure.

lets_play

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By lets_play

@tg1982 said:

@lets_play said:

@tg1982 said:

@lets_play said:

Unless specifically stated it is ALWAYS comic versions.

@lets_play said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@lets_play said:

@tg1982 said:

shot

stabbed

set on fire

plasma weapons

grenade launchers

run over by a truck

Ironman with stood

Hulk's punches

Thor's punches

Silver Surfer's attack

Thanos's attack

And with this, I'm done. You can't argue with "logic" like that, that's for sure.

lol ok later guy

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By lady_liberty

@lets_play: Did you just say a Termy could pick up Thor's hammer? And beat him with it?

You are very wrong. Thor would laugh at the metal man trying to steal from him, and then smite him into scrap. Verily.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Shawnbaby
@lets_play said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@lets_play said:

@tg1982 said:

shot

stabbed

set on fire

plasma weapons

grenade launchers

run over by a truck

Ironman with stood

Hulk's punches

Thor's punches

Silver Surfer's attack

Thanos's attack

Obvious Troll is Obvious
tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By tg1982

@Shawnbaby: @Lady_Liberty: Like I said you can't argue with this "logic".

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Shawnbaby
@tg1982 said:

@Shawnbaby: @Lady_Liberty: Like I said you can't argue with this "logic".

You, sir, are entirely correct.
lets_play

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By lets_play

@Shawnbaby: ironman wrecked his armor when he escaped the cave those thugs kidnapped him in. when he fell to the ground he was junk... even later in the movies when he upgraded his armor he still got smashed from being tossed around like a rag doll.... TERMINATOR withstood all that stuff.

lets_play

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By lets_play

@Lady_Liberty said:

@lets_play: Did you just say a Termy could pick up Thor's hammer? And beat him with it?

You are very wrong. Thor would laugh at the metal man trying to steal from him, and then smite him into scrap. Verily.

yes and slap thor, his dad, superman, superboy and supergirl around for fun.

you fail as usual im not responding to you anymore

TERMINATOR wins now shush

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Shawnbaby
@lets_play said:

@Shawnbaby: ironman wrecked his armor when he escaped the cave those thugs kidnapped him in. when he fell to the ground he was junk... even later in the movies when he upgraded his armor he still got smashed from being tossed around like a rag doll.... TERMINATOR withstood all that stuff.

He put that armour together out of spare parts in a cave with no access to any of his usual resources...and it was still enough for him to escape and destroy all the stark weaponry they had there. Iron Monger's armour was far more powerful than Tony's. 
tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By tg1982

@lets_play said:

*sigh* Okay, buddy.

@lets_play said:

@Lady_Liberty said:

Okay now you're either joking or really don't know these characters.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By lady_liberty

@lets_play: Lol!

Not going to respond anymore? Well alright then, I can't stop you if you want to avoid the debate.

But I think you should confront the fact that you're argument is foolish, and silly. Slapping around Thor, Odin, Superman, and Supergirl around is frankly impossible.

I feel that you have little knowledge of comics, and only watch movies based on your statements. A little robot is no challenge for Thor. And honestly only a moderate challenge for Steve.

This would be a fairly short battle, as Steve outwits the Termies, and smashes them one by one with his shield. This is another day at the office for Cap. Just the way it is.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Shawnbaby
@Lady_Liberty said:

Not going to respond anymore? Well alright then, I can't stop you if you want to avoid the debate.

But I think you should confront the fact that you're argument is foolish, and silly. Slapping around Thor, Odin, Superman, and Supergirl around is frankly impossible.

I feel that you have little knowledge of comics, and only watch movies based on your statements. A little robot is no challenge for Thor. And honestly only a moderate challenge for Steve.

This would be a fairly short battle, as Steve outwits the Termies, and smashes them one by one with his shield. This is another day at the office for Cap. Just the way it is.

Co-signed 
lets_play

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By lets_play

@tg1982 said:

@lets_play said:

*sigh* Okay, buddy.

@lets_play said:

@Lady_Liberty said:

Okay now you're either joking or really don't know these characters.

I know TERMINATOR more than you.

TERMINATOR has superstrength, immortality, higher durability, he with stood being shot, stabbed, run over by a truck, explosions, plasma cannons, grenade launchers, car accidents, smashed against concrete walls, bullets, fire, electricuted and nothing fased him.. he was shot in the eye and lived. captain america would of died.

shut your face...idc... TERMINATOR stomps!!!

lets_play

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By lets_play

@Lady_Liberty said:

Sir TERMINATOR has withstood

shot

set on fire

run over by a truck

fell from insane heights

plasma cannons

grenade launchers

bullets

fire

electricuted

Nothing fased him. lmao just shut up already liberty...you make up lies as always.

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By tg1982

@Lady_Liberty said:

Thank you!!! But I dare say you're wasting your time with this one. Me and Shawnbaby been "debating" with him for a while now.

lets_play

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By lets_play

@Shawnbaby said:

@lets_play said:

He put that armour together out of spare parts in a cave with no access to any of his usual resources...and it was still enough for him to escape and destroy all the stark weaponry they had there. Iron Monger's armour was far more powerful than Tony's.

ironmongers durability has nothing to do with it. the fact ironman gets tossed around like a toy and gets damaged unlike the TERMINATOR is where im getting at. TERMINATOR's highdrolics he'd punched ironman and ironmongers chest in, rip em apart and take their hearts out and kill em end of story.

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By tg1982

@lets_play said:

TERMINATOR has superstrength, immortality, higher durability, he with stood being shot, stabbed, run over by a truck, explosions, plasma cannons, grenade launchers, car accidents, smashed against concrete walls, bullets, fire, electricuted and nothing fased him.. he was shot in the eye and lived. captain america would of died.

No, Cap would have blocked with his shield that he can then use to destroy the T-800.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By bigcimmerian

@lets_play said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@lets_play said:

@tg1982 said:

shot

stabbed

set on fire

plasma weapons

grenade launchers

run over by a truck

Ironman with stood

Hulk's punches

Thor's punches

Silver Surfer's attack

Thanos's attack

Oh, you are right, silly me, Terminator can destroy planets with his strength and is powerful enough to destroy galaxies, what are Thor, Odin and Iron Man compared to him lol

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Shawnbaby
@BigCimmerian: He's a most amusing sort of troll isn't he?
lets_play

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By lets_play

@tg1982 said:

@lets_play said:

No, Cap would have blocked with his shield that he can then use to destroy the T-800.

right captain america who eats, sleeps, drinks and cries, and can die if shot in the face is gonna beat the guy who wa

shot in the eye

stabbed in his power cored

set on fire

punches elevator doors off like pillows

electricuted

run over by a truck

the list goes on and with stood all that yeah i can see ca beating a T-800 That makes sense =))

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Shawnbaby
@lets_play said:

@tg1982 said:

@lets_play said:

right captain america who eats, sleeps, drinks and cries, and can die if shot in the face is gonna beat the guy who wa

shot in the eye

set on fire

electricuted

run over by a truck

the list goes on and with stood all that yeah i can see ca beating a T-800 That makes sense =))

A T800 is pretty small potatoes compared to many of the people that Cap has beat down
lets_play

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By lets_play

@BigCimmerian said:

@lets_play said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@lets_play said:

@tg1982 said:

shot

stabbed

set on fire

plasma weapons

grenade launchers

run over by a truck

Ironman with stood

Hulk's punches

Thor's punches

Silver Surfer's attack

Thanos's attack

Oh, you are right, silly me, Terminator can destroy planets with his strength and is powerful enough to destroy galaxies, what are Thor, Odin and Iron Man compared to him lol

Without Thors hammer is no more than a handicapped wheelchair riding retard. TERMINATOR can never be depowered or has to use weapons to create magic. hes built with superhuman strenght, high durability, can withstand any fire arm.

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By tg1982

@lets_play said:

shot in the eye

set on fire

electricuted

run over by a truck

Yes, Captain America, who eats, sleeps, drinks and cries, and can die if shot in the face is gonna beat the guy who was

shot in the eye

set on fire

electricuted

run over by a truck

by decapitating him with his shield.

Just like he's beaten other guys who are stronger, and more durable than him.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Shawnbaby
@lets_play: yeah, you are a funny little troll man. 
lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By lady_liberty

@lets_play said:

@Lady_Liberty said:

shot Shot?!? By BULLETS?!

set on fire Say it ain't so!

run over by a truck Such durability!

fell from insane heights Mind = Blown

plasma cannons Whut.

grenade launchers Not a completely normal human weapon!?! HOW?!?!?!?!?!?!

bullets GASP!

fire Amazing!

electricuted Is that a word?

Nothing fased him. lmao just shut up already liberty...you make up lies as always. Did you make a new account, or did I just forget your name?

lets_play

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By lets_play

@Shawnbaby said:

@lets_play said:

@tg1982 said:

@lets_play said:

shot in the eye

set on fire

electricuted

run over by a truck

A T800 is pretty small potatoes compared to many of the people that Cap has beat down

NOOOOO..... the T-800 is God compared to cap...T-800 is the greatest of the great and cap is not one who has or ever will defeat him.... TERMINATOR can resist being shot in the eyes or mouth... he spit a bullet back out of his mouth in t3 and in t1 didnt die when shot in the eye... can captain america resist that? hmmm not so much.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Shawnbaby
@Lady_Liberty: I think its a new account. His trolling is very familiar to me...
lets_play

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By lets_play

@Lady_Liberty said:

@lets_play said:

@Lady_Liberty said:

shot Shot?!? By BULLETS?!

set on fire Say it ain't so!

run over by a truck Such durability!

fell from insane heights Mind = Blown

plasma cannons Whut.

grenade launchers Not a completely normal human weapon!?! HOW?!?!?!?!?!?!

bullets GASP!

fire Amazing!

electricuted Is that a word?

Nothing fased him. lmao just shut up already liberty...you make up lies as always. Did you make a new account, or did I just forget your name?

yes he withstood all that... what other account are you talking about? anywho go watch TERMINATOR's 1,2,3 and 4 then get back with me.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Shawnbaby
@lets_play said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@lets_play said:

@tg1982 said:

@lets_play said:

shot in the eye

set on fire

electricuted

run over by a truck

NOOOOO..... the T-800 is God compared to cap...T-800 is the greatest of the great and cap is not one who has or ever will defeat him.... TERMINATOR can resist being shot in the eyes or mouth... he spit a bullet back out of his mouth in t3 and in t1 didnt die when shot in the eye... can captain america resist that? hmmm not so much.

Captain America can just avoid getting shot in the eye. And then smash the pathetic robot.
lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By lady_liberty

@Shawnbaby: Yeah lol. But he does have a certain value as a tool for humor, I always get some chuckles out of his posts.

lets_play

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By lets_play

@Lady_Liberty said:

@Shawnbaby: Yeah lol. But he does have a certain value as a tool for humor, I always get some chuckles out of his posts.

no i dont troll its called common sense... what other account am i reminding you of?

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Shawnbaby
@Lady_Liberty: Oh yes, I've been laughing my @ss off 
tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By tg1982

@lets_play said:

No, but his shield can block the bullets then be used to decapitate the T-800.

@Shawnbaby said:

@Lady_Liberty: I think its a new account. His trolling is very familiar to me...

Who does he remind you of?

lets_play

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By lets_play

@Shawnbaby said:

@lets_play said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@lets_play said:

@tg1982 said:

@lets_play said:

shot in the eye

set on fire

electricuted

run over by a truck

Captain America can just avoid getting shot in the eye. And then smash the pathetic robot.

nope wrong again. TERMINATOR will take captain america and beat the hell out of him... he can punch captain america in the mouth and then its game over....especially if TERMINATOR gets to his heart... like he did marcus in TERMINATOR salvation or that thug in TERMINATOR 1

shut your face...idc...TERMINATOR wins.

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By tg1982

@lets_play said:

@Lady_Liberty said:

no i dont troll its called common sense... what other account am i reminding you of?

That's what you call it? "Common sense"?

@Lady_Liberty: Me and Shawnbaby have been laughing for a while now, it's the only reason we're still doing this, I think.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By lady_liberty

@lets_play: I have watched them all. Go read the last twenty years of Captain America, and get back to me.

The fact is your have very limited debating skill, and you seem to have difficulty understanding some basic facts about Captain America. He has thrown his shield though stuff that bullets couldn't penetrate.

He has a longer history of great feats then most other street levelers. He is simply super-human, despite what his stats say. He can beat up the T-Whatever all day, every day.

If Steve had been around instead of Conner, the world wouldn't have got so messed up.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Shawnbaby
@tg1982: I'm not certain...he's gone so far off the deep-end now it's hard to say.
lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By lady_liberty

@tg1982: Lol yeah, this guy is priceless. I guess the mods banned his other account?

lets_play

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By lets_play

@tg1982 said:

@lets_play said:

@Shawnbaby said:

yes what in Gods name is the guy who was shot, stabbed, set on fire, run over by a truck, fell from insanae heights, attacked with a plasma weapon from a T-X, Hit with John Connors Grenade Launcher, has superhuman strength, has grabbed a human with one hand and sent them flying several feet. what in Gods name is TERMINATOR gonna do with his superhuman strength and his durability? seriously get off captain americas nutts....its getting annoying...not annoying....creepy.

lets_play

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By lets_play

@Lady_Liberty said:

@lets_play: I have watched them all. Go read the last twenty years of Captain America, and get back to me.

The fact is your have very limited debating skill, and you seem to have difficulty understanding some basic facts about Captain America. He has thrown his shield though stuff that bullets couldn't penetrate.

He has a longer history of great feats then most other street levelers. He is simply super-human, despite what his stats say. He can beat up the T-Whatever all day, every day.

If Steve had been around instead of Conner, the world wouldn't have got so messed up.

everything you just said was wrong... TERMINATOR wins.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Shawnbaby
@lets_play said:

@tg1982 said:

@lets_play said:

@Shawnbaby said:

yes what in Gods name is the guy who was shot, stabbed, set on fire, run over by a truck, fell from insanae heights, attacked with a plasma weapon from a T-X, Hit with John Connors Grenade Launcher, has superhuman strength, has grabbed a human with one hand and sent them flying several feet. what in Gods name is TERMINATOR gonna do with his superhuman strength and his durability? seriously get off captain americas nutts....its getting annoying...not annoying....creepy.

Several Feet? Wow....that's really impressive...hey guys...this terminator can throw an entire human being several feet...Gee...I guess cap is in some serious trouble.
tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By tg1982

@Shawnbaby: Maybe it's his plan? Wear us down by rants and then, BAM, when we least suspect it? Or am I giving him too much credit?

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By lady_liberty

@lets_play: Oh wait, he sent a human flying several feet?!?!?!

Well that's just out of Cap's league then.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Shawnbaby
@tg1982 said:

@Shawnbaby: Maybe it's his plan? Wear us down by rants and then, BAM, when we least suspect it? Or am I giving him too much credit?

His rants only serve to amuse...The more he amps it up...the more hilarious it becomes and the more I want to see him go further
lets_play

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By lets_play

@Lady_Liberty said:

@tg1982: Lol yeah, this guy is priceless. I guess the mods banned his other account?

what account from what thread?@tg1982 said: wrong as usual TERMINATOR wins and i know it makes you mad.