This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by gingerpenny (947 posts) - - Show Bio

Same setting in the fallout ruins of NYC, Cap gets his shield nothing else and 2 terminators are unarmed and 1 has a chain-gun. It is a fight to the death. Keep in these are very durable human killing cyborgs and to not underestimate them. Same goes for Cap he is a Super Soldier, he is not as durable a metal either, but has a indestructible shield. He is mostly equal  in strength (my opinion) but has more speed than to terminators. Last T-800s have infrared vision so Caps option to run and hide is very unlikely.
I hope this post is much better and sorry about the horrible one from yesterday.

#2 Posted by Voodoom (174 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless the Terminators are working in complete concert, I say Cap can take them down.  They may be durable but a tactical Cap could beat them, although the fight would be brutal.
#3 Posted by rd2race (289 posts) - - Show Bio

@Voodoom said:

Unless the Terminators are working in complete concert, I say Cap can take them down. They may be durable but a tactical Cap could beat them, although the fight would be brutal.

I agree, although its not far fetched for the terminators to be working in concert since skynet is constantly connected to the terminators, however the reason the terminators get defeated by humans is that even though the machines have countless calculations of battle tactics there is no substitute for human ingenuity. This is where cap excels,making new strategies on the fly (its the same reason he is so great with his shield-hes very creative) all that said and done Cap comes out on top in a very tough fight.

#4 Posted by lets_play (103 posts) - - Show Bio

I think 1 TERMINATOR would win let alone 3. I mean whats behind that suit of captain americas? ( A human) so TERMINATOR wins.

#5 Edited by tg1982 (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap would win. Only 1 Teminator has a weapon. Take him out first and then use his weapon against the other two.

#6 Posted by ComicStooge (12532 posts) - - Show Bio

@lets_play:

Poor logic.

Cap can take them all.

#7 Posted by lets_play (103 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicStooge said:

@lets_play:

Poor logic.

Cap can take them all.

wrong.

#8 Posted by Voodoom (174 posts) - - Show Bio
@lets_play said:


                   

I think 1 TERMINATOR would win let alone 3. I mean whats behind that suit of captain americas? ( A human) so TERMINATOR wins.



                   

               

How so?  A single Terminator is slower than Cap, can be considered stronger and more durable.  But Cap has a shield that the Terminator cannot break and that shield could cut him to pieces before he even reached Cap. 
 
If Cap used his shield toss while in some cover he could take out the ranged terminator.  Then the other two its just simply a matter of time until they have no limbs to fight with. 
#9 Posted by lets_play (103 posts) - - Show Bio

@Voodoom said:

@lets_play said:

I think 1 TERMINATOR would win let alone 3. I mean whats behind that suit of captain americas? ( A human) so TERMINATOR wins.

How so? A single Terminator is slower than Cap, can be considered stronger and more durable. But Cap has a shield that the Terminator cannot break and that shield could cut him to pieces before he even reached Cap. If Cap used his shield toss while in some cover he could take out the ranged terminator. Then the other two its just simply a matter of time until they have no limbs to fight with.

TERMINATOR has higher feats than captain america. cap might be faster, but that doesnt prove anything. The T-1000 was faster than the T-800 and failed horribly at killing him.

#10 Posted by tg1982 (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

@Voodoom said:

@lets_play said:

I think 1 TERMINATOR would win let alone 3. I mean whats behind that suit of captain americas? ( A human) so TERMINATOR wins.

How so? A single Terminator is slower than Cap, can be considered stronger and more durable. But Cap has a shield that the Terminator cannot break and that shield could cut him to pieces before he even reached Cap. If Cap used his shield toss while in some cover he could take out the ranged terminator. Then the other two its just simply a matter of time until they have no limbs to fight with.

This.

If Cap can do this to a truck with one throw

Then he should be able to takeout a T-800.

#11 Posted by lets_play (103 posts) - - Show Bio

@tg1982 said:

@Voodoom said:

@lets_play said:

I think 1 TERMINATOR would win let alone 3. I mean whats behind that suit of captain americas? ( A human) so TERMINATOR wins.

How so? A single Terminator is slower than Cap, can be considered stronger and more durable. But Cap has a shield that the Terminator cannot break and that shield could cut him to pieces before he even reached Cap. If Cap used his shield toss while in some cover he could take out the ranged terminator. Then the other two its just simply a matter of time until they have no limbs to fight with.

This.

If Cap can do this to a truck with one throw

Then he should be able to takeout a T-800.

what exactly does that scan prove? he can blow up trucks and stuff like we aint seen The TERMINATOR do that either? i mean come on. be more specific.

#12 Posted by Voodoom (174 posts) - - Show Bio
@lets_play said:


                   

 

@lets_play said:
TERMINATOR has higher feats than captain america. cap might be faster, but that doesnt prove anything. The T-1000 was faster than the T-800 and failed horribly at killing him.

               

That would be because T-800 didn't take him alone, he had help.  As in human non-logical help.  With every Terminator created its when people get creative that they fail.   Cap is John Connor x1000.  
 
Cap would use everything around him to help destroy them.  Yes there is little around but still enough to wipe one out.  If a bullet at close range can take out a T-800 then his shield can easily decapitate it.
#13 Edited by tg1982 (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

@lets_play: Really? I though the scan was pretty specific, but okay, it proves that he has the strength to throw his shield through a truck including the engine block, if he can do this then he is more than capable of dealing out enough damage to destroy a T-800, most likely the armed one first.

#14 Posted by lets_play (103 posts) - - Show Bio

@Voodoom said:

@lets_play said:
@lets_play said:
TERMINATOR has higher feats than captain america. cap might be faster, but that doesnt prove anything. The T-1000 was faster than the T-800 and failed horribly at killing him.
That would be because T-800 didn't take him alone, he had help. As in human non-logical help. With every Terminator created its when people get creative that they fail. Cap is John Connor x1000. Cap would use everything around him to help destroy them. Yes there is little around but still enough to wipe one out. If a bullet at close range can take out a T-800 then his shield can easily decapitate it.

Help or not the T-800 still won. T-1000 failed at killing him. ramming metal support beams and stabbing him in his power cord which completly shut him down, but guess who just kep coming back.

Sarah ran out of shotgun shells and the T-800 saved the day with that grenade blast. T-1000 messed the T-800 up too by doing what? using surrounding objects cause his shape shifting abilities couldnt do anything? right. either way TERMINATOR wins especially if he gets to that heart and we know TERMINATOR's love going for the human heart in physical battles.

#15 Posted by Shawnbaby (10622 posts) - - Show Bio

Regular Humans can take down terminators. Captain America is far, far above a regular human.

#16 Posted by lets_play (103 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

Regular Humans can take down terminators. Captain America is far, far above a regular human.

wrong. humans never killed a T-800 in hand to hand kombat.

#17 Posted by Shawnbaby (10622 posts) - - Show Bio
@lets_play: Kyle Reese came pretty close...and he's nowhere near as strong or fast as Steve Rogers.
#18 Posted by lets_play (103 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

@lets_play: Kyle Reese came pretty close...and he's nowhere near as strong or fast as Steve Rogers.

close is just like saying " almost " well almost doesnt count he was dying because during the last roadrage in T1 he was throwing pipe bombs out the window at the T-800 and the T-800 shot and killed him. after he scored his last point with a pipe bomb he wound up dead & the T-800 didnt die or fall for a trap.

#19 Posted by Shawnbaby (10622 posts) - - Show Bio
@lets_play: But with a steel pipe he nearly knocked the head off of a t-800...and as i said...he isn't anywhere close to Cap. 
#20 Posted by Voodoom (174 posts) - - Show Bio
@lets_play:  
 
You are missing my point, all Terminators are machines they think logically.  They have no real design to think outside of the box.  
 
This is why Skynet hasn't won the war in the future. 
 
The T-800 from the second movie called the T-1000 superior. Meaning it was tested by Skynet that is how a machine works. 
 
I don't beleive the T-800 from the second movie won because it was Arnold, it won because it understood the concept of humanity strength and it kept going.  Its humanity's will to survive that keeps it goind against such a superior force.  
 
Also only one Terminator has a weapon in this battle.  The others are unarmed.  They are not fast enough to catch Cap with their strikes.
 
A Terminator with no weapons cannot punch through the shield.  That shield cut Maestro (Future version of the Hulk).  Cap wouldn't have any problem removing any part of a T-800 limbs or head.  A head shot means that Terminator is down.  With Cap's skill and close proxmity and a Terminator lack of speed means cap has the advanatage in that attack.  He could take two at once with a richocet shot. 
 
Terminators in the movie are not that adaptive they are slow.  Cap has taken other machine villains before with more powers and abilities than T-800. 
 
Don't get me wrong I could get behind Cap losing to a T-1000 but not two three T-800.  His shield gives him too much of a benefit. 
 
As for the truck picture.  If Cap's shield can cut though a truck engine it can slice though a T-800.


                   

               

#21 Posted by lets_play (103 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

@lets_play: But with a steel pipe he nearly knocked the head off of a t-800...and as i said...he isn't anywhere close to Cap.

kyle reese was like rambo and no kyle did not knock the head off the T-800 rewatch TERMINATOR 1 he was beating him in the neck with it and the T-800 slapped the bar out of his hand and smacked him sending on the floor. again captain america has to many weak spots on his suit and no hes not as experienced at fighting TERMINATOR's as reese was... with that said

T-800 stomps!!!

#22 Posted by Shawnbaby (10622 posts) - - Show Bio
@lets_play said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@lets_play: But with a steel pipe he nearly knocked the head off of a t-800...and as i said...he isn't anywhere close to Cap.

kyle reese was like rambo and no kyle did not knock the head off the T-800 rewatch TERMINATOR 1 he was beating him in the neck with it and the T-800 slapped the bar out of his hand and smacked him sending on the floor. again captain america has to many weak spots on his suit and no hes not as experienced at fighting TERMINATOR's as reese was... with that said

T-800 stomps!!!

I remember the part where the 20 year old untrained woman crushes the thing. Hardly the perfect killing machine.
#23 Posted by lets_play (103 posts) - - Show Bio

@Voodoom said:

@lets_play:

You are missing my point, all Terminators are machines they think logically. They have no real design to think outside of the box.

This is why Skynet hasn't won the war in the future.

The T-800 from the second movie called the T-1000 superior. Meaning it was tested by Skynet that is how a machine works.

I don't beleive the T-800 from the second movie won because it was Arnold, it won because it understood the concept of humanity strength and it kept going. Its humanity's will to survive that keeps it goind against such a superior force.

Also only one Terminator has a weapon in this battle. The others are unarmed. They are not fast enough to catch Cap with their strikes.

A Terminator with no weapons cannot punch through the shield. That shield cut Maestro (Future version of the Hulk). Cap wouldn't have any problem removing any part of a T-800 limbs or head. A head shot means that Terminator is down. With Cap's skill and close proxmity and a Terminator lack of speed means cap has the advanatage in that attack. He could take two at once with a richocet shot.

Terminators in the movie are not that adaptive they are slow. Cap has taken other machine villains before with more powers and abilities than T-800.

Don't get me wrong I could get behind Cap losing to a T-1000 but not two three T-800. His shield gives him too much of a benefit.

As for the truck picture. If Cap's shield can cut though a truck engine it can slice though a T-800.

ok no the T-800 didnt keep going because it was learning human humanity. john on the extended version of T2 asked the terminator of he was afraid of anything including dying and the terminator said "No i have toi stay functional until my mission is complete... TERMINATOR 1 proved it too. after having a damaged leg and blown in half. the T-800 kep coming still trying to finish its mission. not caring how badley damaged it was. thats how any TERMINATOR is made. no you cant prove that those machines that caps beaten is far more superior than a T-800 . also the truck isnt made of the same extreme hyper alloy armor a T-800 is made of. thats why a tanker truck blow up and got wrecked worse with a pipe bomb worse than the T-800 did. which proves T-800's are more durable then a semi. captain america dies. do to the terminators high durabilities. 3 would crush cap like an egg.

#24 Posted by lets_play (103 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

@lets_play said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@lets_play: But with a steel pipe he nearly knocked the head off of a t-800...and as i said...he isn't anywhere close to Cap.

kyle reese was like rambo and no kyle did not knock the head off the T-800 rewatch TERMINATOR 1 he was beating him in the neck with it and the T-800 slapped the bar out of his hand and smacked him sending on the floor. again captain america has to many weak spots on his suit and no hes not as experienced at fighting TERMINATOR's as reese was... with that said

T-800 stomps!!!

I remember the part where the 20 year old untrained woman crushes the thing. Hardly the perfect killing machine.

exactly/

#25 Posted by tg1982 (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

@lets_play said:

@Shawnbaby said:

Regular Humans can take down terminators. Captain America is far, far above a regular human.

wrong. humans never killed a T-800 in hand to hand kombat.

Who ever said Cap would use hand to hand? Most likely he would take out the armed one first via a shield decapitation and then use the gun against the other two unarmed ones. Also the T-1000 is irrelavent, the T-800 wasn't the T-1000's target once the T-800 shutdown it then went after it's only target John Connor.

#26 Edited by Shawnbaby (10622 posts) - - Show Bio
@lets_play: So you're saying Captain America can't kill something that Sarah Connor, before she had any kind of training, can? 
 
LOGIC FAIL
#27 Posted by lets_play (103 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

@lets_play: So your saying Captain America can't kill something that Sarah Connor, before she had any kind of training, can? LOGIC FAIL

lol what?

sarah didnt kill a T-800 that was a hydrolic press. no ca would fail probably worse than reese did.

@tg1982 said:

@lets_play said:

@Shawnbaby said:

Regular Humans can take down terminators. Captain America is far, far above a regular human.

wrong. humans never killed a T-800 in hand to hand kombat.

Who ever said Cap would use hand to hand? Most likely he would take out the armed one first via a shield decapitation and then use the gun against the other two unarmed ones. Also the T-1000 is irrelavent, the T-800 wasn't the T-1000's target once the T-800 shutdown it then went after it's only target John Connor.

yeah the T-1000 went after john connor and whats your point?

#28 Edited by Shawnbaby (10622 posts) - - Show Bio
@lets_play said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@lets_play: So your saying Captain America can't kill something that Sarah Connor, before she had any kind of training, can? LOGIC FAIL

lol what?

sarah didnt kill a T-800 that was a hydrolic press. no ca would fail probably worse than reese did.

=

The Hydraulic Press didn't suddenly decide "I'm going to crush this here terminator and save that pretty girl from dying so her son can save the world from them in the future". She activated it. It's called an Environmental kill and she gets the point for it...not the press
#29 Posted by tg1982 (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

@lets_play said:

also the truck isnt made of the same extreme hyper alloy armor a T-800 is made of. thats why a tanker truck blow up and got wrecked worse with a pipe bomb worse than the T-800 did. which proves T-800's are more durable then a semi. captain america dies. do to the terminators high durabilities. 3 would crush cap like an egg.

Okay you want Cap destroying something more durable? Here....

Yes Iron Man's armor wasn't moving that is not the point of this scan, the point of this scan is the damage output that Cap can dish out.

Just by punching with his shield he broke through Iron Man's armor with three punches, Iron Man is WAY more durable than a T-800.

#30 Edited by tg1982 (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

@lets_play: My point is it is a machine, it's only mission is to stop John Connor not stop a T-800, once the T-800 was shutdown it went to it's only mission, to stop John Connor. If it's mission was to stop the T-800 it would of seeing as how the T-800 was shut down for a good while the T-1000 would of had plenty of time to kill the T-800.

Also by our logic the T-800 didn't kill the T-1000, the vat of molten steel did.

#31 Posted by lets_play (103 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

@lets_play said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@lets_play: So your saying Captain America can't kill something that Sarah Connor, before she had any kind of training, can? LOGIC FAIL

lol what?

sarah didnt kill a T-800 that was a hydrolic press. no ca would fail probably worse than reese did.

=

The Hydraulic Press didn't suddenly decide "I'm going to crush this here terminator and save that pretty girl from dying so her son can save the world from them in the future". She activated it. It's called an Environmental kill and she gets the point for it...not the press

she activated it and what does that prove? she pressed a button and the machine had to do the work for her. so again it was the press that killed him. when sarah crushes a TERMINATOR with her bare hands please let me know. I'd love to hear it.

@tg1982 said:

@lets_play said:

also the truck isnt made of the same extreme hyper alloy armor a T-800 is made of. thats why a tanker truck blow up and got wrecked worse with a pipe bomb worse than the T-800 did. which proves T-800's are more durable then a semi. captain america dies. do to the terminators high durabilities. 3 would crush cap like an egg.

Okay you want Cap destroying something more durable? Here....

Yes Iron Man's armor wasn't moving that is not the point of this scan, the point of this scan is the damage output that Cap can dish out.

Just by punching with his shield he broke through Iron Man's armor with three punches, Iron Man is WAY more durable than a T-800.

Ironmans armor isnt all that strong. ironmonger was tossing him around like a toy and terminator withstood all that silly abuse.

#32 Posted by tg1982 (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

@lets_play: Yeah, Iron - Man has only withstood missles, bombs, and Thor, and Hulk, yeah it's not durable at all.

#33 Posted by Shawnbaby (10622 posts) - - Show Bio
@lets_play said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@lets_play said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@lets_play: So your saying Captain America can't kill something that Sarah Connor, before she had any kind of training, can? LOGIC FAIL

lol what?

sarah didnt kill a T-800 that was a hydrolic press. no ca would fail probably worse than reese did.

=

The Hydraulic Press didn't suddenly decide "I'm going to crush this here terminator and save that pretty girl from dying so her son can save the world from them in the future". She activated it. It's called an Environmental kill and she gets the point for it...not the press

she activated it and what does that prove? she pressed a button and the machine had to do the work for her. so again it was the press that killed him. when sarah crushes a TERMINATOR with her bare hands please let me know. I'd love to hear it.

@tg1982 said:

@lets_play said:

also the truck isnt made of the same extreme hyper alloy armor a T-800 is made of. thats why a tanker truck blow up and got wrecked worse with a pipe bomb worse than the T-800 did. which proves T-800's are more durable then a semi. captain america dies. do to the terminators high durabilities. 3 would crush cap like an egg.

Okay you want Cap destroying something more durable? Here....

Yes Iron Man's armor wasn't moving that is not the point of this scan, the point of this scan is the damage output that Cap can dish out.

Just by punching with his shield he broke through Iron Man's armor with three punches, Iron Man is WAY more durable than a T-800.

Ironmans armor isnt all that strong. ironmonger was tossing him around like a toy and terminator withstood all that silly abuse.

Ironman's armor can stand up to explosions...the T800 couldn't...
#34 Posted by Shawnbaby (10622 posts) - - Show Bio
@tg1982: This guy  is an obvious Troll...are we are doing here is feeding him.
#35 Posted by lets_play (103 posts) - - Show Bio

@tg1982 said:

@lets_play: Yeah, Iron - Man has only withstood missles, bombs, and Thor, and Hulk, yeah it's not durable at all.

yup and TERMINATOR with stood

shot

stabbed

set on fire

dropped from insane heights

plasma weapons

grenade launchers

smashed against concrete walls badly ( no damage )

run over by a truck

punches through steel doors

none fased the TERMINATOR

if you hit ironman in the face or the chest you can mess him up hes a human with heart failure...T-800 would cave his chest in.

just like he'd shoot CA in the face and kill him.

#36 Posted by lets_play (103 posts) - - Show Bio

@tg1982 said:

@lets_play: My point is it is a machine, it's only mission is to stop John Connor not stop a T-800, once the T-800 was shutdown it went to it's only mission, to stop John Connor. If it's mission was to stop the T-800 it would of seeing as how the T-800 was shut down for a good while the T-1000 would of had plenty of time to kill the T-800.

Also by our logic the T-800 didn't kill the T-1000, the vat of molten steel did.

yup and the T-800 caused him to fall in that hot steel and die. the T-1000 would easily destroy captain america too.. T-1000 died before the T-800 so theirs no argument in that.

#37 Posted by Shawnbaby (10622 posts) - - Show Bio
@lets_play said:

@tg1982 said:

@lets_play: Yeah, Iron - Man has only withstood missles, bombs, and Thor, and Hulk, yeah it's not durable at all.

yup and TERMINATOR with stood

shot

stabbed

set on fire

dropped from insane heights

plasma weapons

grenade launchers

smashed against concrete walls badly ( no damage )

run over by a truck

punches through steel doors

none fased the TERMINATOR

if you hit ironman in the face or the chest you can mess him up hes a human with heart failure...T-800 would cave his chest in.

just like he'd shoot CA in the face and kill him.

and one pipe bomb blew him in half...
#38 Posted by lets_play (103 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

@lets_play said:

@tg1982 said:

@lets_play: Yeah, Iron - Man has only withstood missles, bombs, and Thor, and Hulk, yeah it's not durable at all.

yup and TERMINATOR with stood

shot

stabbed

set on fire

dropped from insane heights

plasma weapons

grenade launchers

smashed against concrete walls badly ( no damage )

run over by a truck

punches through steel doors

none fased the TERMINATOR

if you hit ironman in the face or the chest you can mess him up hes a human with heart failure...T-800 would cave his chest in.

just like he'd shoot CA in the face and kill him.

and one pipe bomb blew him in half...

and he was still perfectly functional...LOL didnt die. cap would of died under that hydrolic press too.

#39 Edited by Shawnbaby (10622 posts) - - Show Bio
@lets_play said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@lets_play said:

@tg1982 said:

@lets_play: Yeah, Iron - Man has only withstood missles, bombs, and Thor, and Hulk, yeah it's not durable at all.

yup and TERMINATOR with stood

shot

stabbed

set on fire

dropped from insane heights

plasma weapons

grenade launchers

smashed against concrete walls badly ( no damage )

run over by a truck

punches through steel doors

none fased the TERMINATOR

if you hit ironman in the face or the chest you can mess him up hes a human with heart failure...T-800 would cave his chest in.

just like he'd shoot CA in the face and kill him.

and one pipe bomb blew him in half...

and he was still perfectly functional...LOL didnt die. cap would of died under that hydrolic press too.

Im just saying that the A Pipe Bomb would not  do that to Iron Man's armor. 
#40 Posted by lets_play (103 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

@lets_play said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@lets_play said:

@tg1982 said:

@lets_play: Yeah, Iron - Man has only withstood missles, bombs, and Thor, and Hulk, yeah it's not durable at all.

yup and TERMINATOR with stood

shot

stabbed

set on fire

dropped from insane heights

plasma weapons

grenade launchers

smashed against concrete walls badly ( no damage )

run over by a truck

punches through steel doors

none fased the TERMINATOR

if you hit ironman in the face or the chest you can mess him up hes a human with heart failure...T-800 would cave his chest in.

just like he'd shoot CA in the face and kill him.

and one pipe bomb blew him in half...

and he was still perfectly functional...LOL didnt die. cap would of died under that hydrolic press too.

Im just saying that the A Pipe Bomb would do that to Iron Man's armor.

the power explosion between a missle and a pipe bomb is unknown because you gotta remember kyle said he was making pipe bombs since he was a kid. that pipe bomb was not homade...it was professionally crafted. it blew up the whole entire tanker truck the T-800 was chasing them him. yet only blew half of the terminator which shows his duranility. course the circuits in the truck can be argued why the explosion was bigger. TERMINATOR's wires are in his armor while his hydrolics are on the outswide of his armor.

#41 Posted by tg1982 (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

@lets_play said:

@tg1982 said:

@lets_play: My point is it is a machine, it's only mission is to stop John Connor not stop a T-800, once the T-800 was shutdown it went to it's only mission, to stop John Connor. If it's mission was to stop the T-800 it would of seeing as how the T-800 was shut down for a good while the T-1000 would of had plenty of time to kill the T-800.

Also by our logic the T-800 didn't kill the T-1000, the vat of molten steel did.

yup and the T-800 caused him to fall in that hot steel and die. the T-1000 would easily destroy captain america too.. T-1000 died before the T-800 so theirs no argument in that.

And Sarah Connor caused the hydraulic press to fall.

@lets_play said:

@tg1982 said:

@lets_play: Yeah, Iron - Man has only withstood missles, bombs, and Thor, and Hulk, yeah it's not durable at all.

yup and TERMINATOR with stood

shot

stabbed

set on fire

dropped from insane heights

plasma weapons

grenade launchers

smashed against concrete walls badly ( no damage )

run over by a truck

punches through steel doors

none fased the TERMINATOR

if you hit ironman in the face or the chest you can mess him up hes a human with heart failure...T-800 would cave his chest in.

just like he'd shoot CA in the face and kill him.

None of this would even register as a threat to Iron Man, and Thor and Hulk couldn't "cave" in his chest very easy but the T-800 could. Riiiiiiight. And the T-800 would not be able to "shoot Cap in the face" and kill him as long as he has his shield.

#42 Posted by Shawnbaby (10622 posts) - - Show Bio
@lets_play: Iron Man's armour has withstood nuclear Blasts...no pipe bomb is on that level.
#43 Posted by lets_play (103 posts) - - Show Bio

@tg1982 said:

@lets_play said:

@tg1982 said:

@lets_play: My point is it is a machine, it's only mission is to stop John Connor not stop a T-800, once the T-800 was shutdown it went to it's only mission, to stop John Connor. If it's mission was to stop the T-800 it would of seeing as how the T-800 was shut down for a good while the T-1000 would of had plenty of time to kill the T-800.

Also by our logic the T-800 didn't kill the T-1000, the vat of molten steel did.

yup and the T-800 caused him to fall in that hot steel and die. the T-1000 would easily destroy captain america too.. T-1000 died before the T-800 so theirs no argument in that.

And Sarah Connor caused the hydraulic press to fall.

@lets_play said:

@tg1982 said:

@lets_play: Yeah, Iron - Man has only withstood missles, bombs, and Thor, and Hulk, yeah it's not durable at all.

yup and TERMINATOR with stood

shot

stabbed

set on fire

dropped from insane heights

plasma weapons

grenade launchers

smashed against concrete walls badly ( no damage )

run over by a truck

punches through steel doors

none fased the TERMINATOR

if you hit ironman in the face or the chest you can mess him up hes a human with heart failure...T-800 would cave his chest in.

just like he'd shoot CA in the face and kill him.

None of this would even register as a threat to Iron Man, and Thor and Hulk couldn't "cave" in his chest very easy but the T-800 could. Riiiiiiight. And the T-800 would not be able to "shoot Cap in the face" and kill him as long as he has his shield.

dude ironmonger was tearing his suit apart. he was in pieces. ironman got beat so bad he had to have his girlfriend push the button to get the buiding to blow up that ironmonger was in to kill him. so yes TERMINATOR would own him too. TERMINATORs dont get damaged from being punched around...lol hes been thrown around from insane feet by the T-X & T-1000 many times and never got damaged.

#44 Posted by tg1982 (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

@lets_play said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@lets_play said:

@tg1982 said:

@lets_play: Yeah, Iron - Man has only withstood missles, bombs, and Thor, and Hulk, yeah it's not durable at all.

yup and TERMINATOR with stood

shot

stabbed

set on fire

dropped from insane heights

plasma weapons

grenade launchers

smashed against concrete walls badly ( no damage )

run over by a truck

punches through steel doors

none fased the TERMINATOR

if you hit ironman in the face or the chest you can mess him up hes a human with heart failure...T-800 would cave his chest in.

just like he'd shoot CA in the face and kill him.

and one pipe bomb blew him in half...

and he was still perfectly functional...LOL didnt die. cap would of died under that hydrolic press too.

No, because Cap would of been smart enough not to go into the press in the first place.

@lets_play said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@lets_play said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@lets_play said:

@tg1982 said:

@lets_play: Yeah, Iron - Man has only withstood missles, bombs, and Thor, and Hulk, yeah it's not durable at all.

yup and TERMINATOR with stood

shot

stabbed

set on fire

dropped from insane heights

plasma weapons

grenade launchers

smashed against concrete walls badly ( no damage )

run over by a truck

punches through steel doors

none fased the TERMINATOR

if you hit ironman in the face or the chest you can mess him up hes a human with heart failure...T-800 would cave his chest in.

just like he'd shoot CA in the face and kill him.

and one pipe bomb blew him in half...

and he was still perfectly functional...LOL didnt die. cap would of died under that hydrolic press too.

Im just saying that the A Pipe Bomb would do that to Iron Man's armor.

the power explosion between a missle and a pipe bomb is unknown because you gotta remember kyle said he was making pipe bombs since he was a kid. that pipe bomb was not homade...it was professionally crafted. it blew up the whole entire tanker truck the T-800 was chasing them him. yet only blew half of the terminator which shows his duranility. course the circuits in the truck can be argued why the explosion was bigger. TERMINATOR's wires are in his armor while his hydrolics are on the outswide of his armor.

And there is no way in hell that a pipebomb is more powerfull than a missile.

#45 Posted by lets_play (103 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

@lets_play: Iron Man's armour has withstood nuclear Blasts...no pipe bomb is on that level.

he only withstood a missle... T-800 has survived m203 grenade launchers which blow holes through concrete walls and didnt put a scratch on the terminators armor. the grenade blast didnt even move the terminator barely. he just leaned back a little and was like " hm ok, Is that all you got " ?

#46 Posted by Shawnbaby (10622 posts) - - Show Bio
@lets_play said:

@tg1982 said:

@lets_play said:

@tg1982 said:

@lets_play: My point is it is a machine, it's only mission is to stop John Connor not stop a T-800, once the T-800 was shutdown it went to it's only mission, to stop John Connor. If it's mission was to stop the T-800 it would of seeing as how the T-800 was shut down for a good while the T-1000 would of had plenty of time to kill the T-800.

Also by our logic the T-800 didn't kill the T-1000, the vat of molten steel did.

yup and the T-800 caused him to fall in that hot steel and die. the T-1000 would easily destroy captain america too.. T-1000 died before the T-800 so theirs no argument in that.

And Sarah Connor caused the hydraulic press to fall.

@lets_play said:

@tg1982 said:

@lets_play: Yeah, Iron - Man has only withstood missles, bombs, and Thor, and Hulk, yeah it's not durable at all.

yup and TERMINATOR with stood

shot

stabbed

set on fire

dropped from insane heights

plasma weapons

grenade launchers

smashed against concrete walls badly ( no damage )

run over by a truck

punches through steel doors

none fased the TERMINATOR

if you hit ironman in the face or the chest you can mess him up hes a human with heart failure...T-800 would cave his chest in.

just like he'd shoot CA in the face and kill him.

None of this would even register as a threat to Iron Man, and Thor and Hulk couldn't "cave" in his chest very easy but the T-800 could. Riiiiiiight. And the T-800 would not be able to "shoot Cap in the face" and kill him as long as he has his shield.

dude ironmonger was tearing his suit apart. he was in pieces. ironman got beat so bad he had to have his girlfriend push the button to get the buiding to blow up that ironmonger was in to kill him. so yes TERMINATOR would own him too. TERMINATORs dont get damaged from being punched around...lol hes been thrown around from insane feet by the T-X & T-1000 many times and never got damaged.

Are you using Movie Iron Man?....LOL
#47 Posted by lets_play (103 posts) - - Show Bio

@tg1982 said:

@lets_play said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@lets_play said:

@tg1982 said:

@lets_play: Yeah, Iron - Man has only withstood missles, bombs, and Thor, and Hulk, yeah it's not durable at all.

yup and TERMINATOR with stood

shot

stabbed

set on fire

dropped from insane heights

plasma weapons

grenade launchers

smashed against concrete walls badly ( no damage )

run over by a truck

punches through steel doors

none fased the TERMINATOR

if you hit ironman in the face or the chest you can mess him up hes a human with heart failure...T-800 would cave his chest in.

just like he'd shoot CA in the face and kill him.

and one pipe bomb blew him in half...

and he was still perfectly functional...LOL didnt die. cap would of died under that hydrolic press too.

No, because Cap would of been smart enough not to go into the press in the first place.

@lets_play said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@lets_play said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@lets_play said:

@tg1982 said:

@lets_play: Yeah, Iron - Man has only withstood missles, bombs, and Thor, and Hulk, yeah it's not durable at all.

yup and TERMINATOR with stood

shot

stabbed

set on fire

dropped from insane heights

plasma weapons

grenade launchers

smashed against concrete walls badly ( no damage )

run over by a truck

punches through steel doors

none fased the TERMINATOR

if you hit ironman in the face or the chest you can mess him up hes a human with heart failure...T-800 would cave his chest in.

just like he'd shoot CA in the face and kill him.

and one pipe bomb blew him in half...

and he was still perfectly functional...LOL didnt die. cap would of died under that hydrolic press too.

Im just saying that the A Pipe Bomb would do that to Iron Man's armor.

the power explosion between a missle and a pipe bomb is unknown because you gotta remember kyle said he was making pipe bombs since he was a kid. that pipe bomb was not homade...it was professionally crafted. it blew up the whole entire tanker truck the T-800 was chasing them him. yet only blew half of the terminator which shows his duranility. course the circuits in the truck can be argued why the explosion was bigger. TERMINATOR's wires are in his armor while his hydrolics are on the outswide of his armor.

And there is no way in hell that a pipebomb is more powerfull than a missile.

so what even if the missles more powerful that doesnt mean hes gonna beat him in a hand to hand combat. either way ironmans been broken by ironmonger from being tossed around and the TERMINATOR never got damaged when he was being swung through buildings, concrete walls, thrown from like 20 feet away.

#48 Posted by lets_play (103 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

@lets_play said:

@tg1982 said:

@lets_play said:

@tg1982 said:

@lets_play: My point is it is a machine, it's only mission is to stop John Connor not stop a T-800, once the T-800 was shutdown it went to it's only mission, to stop John Connor. If it's mission was to stop the T-800 it would of seeing as how the T-800 was shut down for a good while the T-1000 would of had plenty of time to kill the T-800.

Also by our logic the T-800 didn't kill the T-1000, the vat of molten steel did.

yup and the T-800 caused him to fall in that hot steel and die. the T-1000 would easily destroy captain america too.. T-1000 died before the T-800 so theirs no argument in that.

And Sarah Connor caused the hydraulic press to fall.

@lets_play said:

@tg1982 said:

@lets_play: Yeah, Iron - Man has only withstood missles, bombs, and Thor, and Hulk, yeah it's not durable at all.

yup and TERMINATOR with stood

shot

stabbed

set on fire

dropped from insane heights

plasma weapons

grenade launchers

smashed against concrete walls badly ( no damage )

run over by a truck

punches through steel doors

none fased the TERMINATOR

if you hit ironman in the face or the chest you can mess him up hes a human with heart failure...T-800 would cave his chest in.

just like he'd shoot CA in the face and kill him.

None of this would even register as a threat to Iron Man, and Thor and Hulk couldn't "cave" in his chest very easy but the T-800 could. Riiiiiiight. And the T-800 would not be able to "shoot Cap in the face" and kill him as long as he has his shield.

dude ironmonger was tearing his suit apart. he was in pieces. ironman got beat so bad he had to have his girlfriend push the button to get the buiding to blow up that ironmonger was in to kill him. so yes TERMINATOR would own him too. TERMINATORs dont get damaged from being punched around...lol hes been thrown around from insane feet by the T-X & T-1000 many times and never got damaged.

Are you using Movie Iron Man?....LOL

why not it makes more sense. your asking if its movie ironman? course u aint seen the movie...lol using movie character is better than a cartoon comic character in my opinion. since you use the movie version of THE TERMINATOR

#49 Posted by Shawnbaby (10622 posts) - - Show Bio
@lets_play: Dude...you've been using the movie version of the Terminator as well...and Iron Man in the movies is nothing compared to iron man in the comics...and even so..In the movie Iron Man took a direct hit from a tank cannon and all it did was dirty up his armour.
#50 Posted by lets_play (103 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

@lets_play: Dude...you've been using the movie version of the Terminator as well...and Iron Man in the movies is nothing compared to iron man in the comics...and even so..In the movie Iron Man took a direct hit from a tank cannon and all it did was dirty up his armour.

and wrecked it and put cracks in it yes.....i used movie version of TERMINATOR because thats what TERMINATOR is... A movie character.. he started off as a movie character....the comic version of him is pis!