Avatar image for _philosoraptor_
_Philosoraptor_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By _Philosoraptor_

Steve Rodgers sees what looks like a old woman being robbed by 2 men, seeing this he jumps to action and runs after the men, and easily catches up with them.  Taking them both out easily, he returns the purse back to the lady, but just as he does this he is automatically telelported to what seems like a jungle of some sort.  He thinks for a moment that he might be in the Amazon forest or something similar, but he quickly realizes he is in a very alien place, as he sees 3 moons up in the sky.  On this tiny planet which is roughly the size of the moon, huddle three elder predators, each talking in their alien language. "He has arrived", says one, and they both hod as in a competitive agreement, and split up.  With only his shield, Steve Rodgers feels that he is not alone on this planet and quickly looks for a place to hide.

Who takes this battle? 

Each elder is equipped with only a Sword, a Combi Stick and one disc.

Transmetal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Transmetal

I love Cap a lot...but thre Elder Predators are gonna take this mostly likely...I feel Cap would take one of them down

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By progenitorigin

3-on-1 May be too much for Cap, unfortunately.  I'm sure he'd be able to take down 1, maybe 2, but not 3 elders.
OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By OptimusPalm

I think Cap would struggle with three 'normal' predators. I know they're missing a few weapons here but their strategy should give them the win.

Avatar image for the_hooded_hero
The Hooded Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The Hooded Hero

Do they have cloak?
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By nick_hero22

Spite 
One Elder would be more than enough to take down Captain America, even Smiley who isn't a Elder could take down Captain America.
bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By bigcimmerian

Cap could beat them one on one, but three in the same time... no way. Maybe if he is lucky.

theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By theicon
@BigCimmerian: cap would still be  much stronger than  them,,one quick super soldier, quick lighting  shield strike  ricocheting off all 3  for the ko!
S.H.I.E.L.D.  for the clean up, and a fury debrief , next mission..
Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Fetts

One would be hard enough. Cap would get murdered by three .

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

The Predators

One would be hard 

Two would be nearly impossible 

Three is just plain unfair 

Avatar image for asgardianxeno929
AsgardianXeno929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By AsgardianXeno929

Hey I was technically alive for 70 years even though i was frozen for most of the time!
And we've been alive for thousands, too bad your life just ended.
*Slow motion combi about to hit face* 
INTERCEPTION!!!! Oh YEAH!!!  *Alien just stole the kill and disappeared*

Sorry  lol   Thats what i envisioned.

But on  a more serious note, I doubt Cap can take one Elder alone, three is just unfair.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By nick_hero22
@theicon said:
@BigCimmerian: cap would still be  much stronger than  them,,one quick super soldier, quick lighting  shield strike  ricocheting off all 3  for the ko! S.H.I.E.L.D.  for the clean up, and a fury debrief , next mission..

False 

A Predator is able to easily manhandle Aliens who are stated to be 10 times stronger than a Synthetic, walk right through a solid brick like it was nothing, destroy a helicopter with it's punches, and dismember humans pretty easily. I seriously doubt that Captain America is stronger than a Predator. But I do know for a fact that the Predator is faster being able to caught a subway train on foot and to keep up with a speeding car. Smiley who isn't a Elder or remotely close to being one could take out Captain America by himself since he easily took out a group a Synthetic and Aliens and outfought a Alien Queen with just a pair of Wrist Blades. Smiley is nothing compared to the Elders who could slaughter their entire clans with ease if they wanted to, one Elder is more than enough to take out Captain America adding two more make this a stomp.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By nick_hero22
@theicon
Let me know when Captain America can toss around a Bison (A mature Bison weights almost 2000 lbs)
GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By GhostRider29

Spite...