• 66 results
ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ssj_god
  1. cap is h2h only without any weapons, supermen (all are composite superman) can yield common hand weapons such as swords, box gloves, baseball bats etc. no long ranged or projectile weapons.. weapons will disappear if cap manages to yield them.
  2. morals off for the team, morals on for captain.
  3. starting distance, 20 meters apart
  4. fight is on future earth where the sun is at the state of dying for 100 years
  5. fight till KO, incapacitance of death for either side

who wins?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could you elaborate on "supermen"?

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

10 Supermans

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By mysticmedivh

@ssj_god said:

@mysticmedivh said:

10 Supermans

So let me get this straight.

There are 10 Superman's, however, for the past 100 years the star has been dying (and these Supermen have been present during the past 100 years). Now Captain America has to fight them?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ssj_god

@ssj_god said:

@mysticmedivh said:

10 Supermans

There are 10 Superman's, however, for the past 100 years the star has been dying. Now Captain America has to fight them?

yeah.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By mysticmedivh

@ssj_god said:

@mysticmedivh said:

@ssj_god said:

@mysticmedivh said:

10 Supermans

There are 10 Superman's, however, for the past 100 years the star has been dying. Now Captain America has to fight them?

yeah.

Could you specify what the current state of the star is? It could be interpreted as many states. Red Giant, White Dwarf, etc?

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By kyrees

@ssj_god: a yellow star dying would still be a yellow star dying and till it actually "sheds its shell" or "implodes, it won't change into any of its 3 corpse forms.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

@ssj_god: a yellow star dying would still be a yellow star dying and till it actually "sheds its shell" or "implodes, it won't change into any of its 3 corpse forms.

^ Exactly what I'm thinking.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@mysticmedivh said:

@ssj_god said:

@mysticmedivh said:

10 Supermans

yeah.

Could you specify what the current state of the star is? It could be interpreted as many states. Red Giant, White Dwarf, etc?

red giant is the last evolution of a star before dying :D

@kyrees said:

Red giants are evolved from main-sequence stars with masses in the range from about 0.3M to around 8M.[6] (which our sun is :D)

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By kyrees
ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Ends in sex

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: red solar radiation turns kryptonians into normal level beings. cap has a massive advantage despite the numbers and he's more likely to kill anyone of them

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

@ssj_god: red solar radiation turns kryptonians into normal level beings. cap has a massive advantage despite the numbers and he's more likely to kill anyone of them

but they are armed and cap is unarmed.. and superman has many skill showings for himself aswell

@mysticmedivh your thoughts?

Avatar image for just_an_average_man
Just_an_average_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depending on the state of the star, this is either a megastomp in favor of the supermen or a win for cap.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depending on the state of the star, this is either a megastomp in favor of the supermen or a win for cap.

i've said the state of the star in OP

and cap is unarmed.. where as supermen are armed.. superman have decent showings of h2h skills also.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By RisingBean

@ssj_god said:
  1. cap is h2h only without any weapons, supermen (all are composite superman) can yield weapons such as swords, box gloves etc. no long ranged or projectile weapons.
  2. morals off
  3. fight is on future earth where sun is at the state of dying for 100 years
  4. fight till KO, incapacitance of death for either side

who wins?

So ten powerless Supermen vs Captain America? Cap crushes them. Better stats, better hand to hand,

Morals off? Cap drops Supermen left, right, and center.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

lol......

who wins though? :D

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:
  1. cap is h2h only without any weapons, supermen (all are composite superman) can yield weapons such as swords, box gloves etc. no long ranged or projectile weapons.
  2. morals off
  3. fight is on future earth where sun is at the state of dying for 100 years
  4. fight till KO, incapacitance of death for either side

who wins?

So ten powerless Superman's vs Captain America? Cap crushes them. Better stats, better hand to hand,

Morals off? Cap drops Supermen left, right, and center.

but cap is unarmed and they are all armed... and superman have decent skills showings aswell

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

but cap is unarmed and they are all armed... and superman have decent skills showings aswell

Steve blows Clark away in skill showings. Any weapons they bring make his job easier as morals off, he'll just disarm one and kill the rest with whatever weapon he is now wielding.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Composite Superman mind rape cap or crush him with giant gl construct hand.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

Steve blows Clark away in skill showings. Any weapons they bring make his job easier as morals off, he'll just disarm one and kill the rest with whatever weapon he is now wielding.

hmm.. that's true... then lets make another stipulation.... weapons will disappear if cap yields them... how's it now? :D

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Composite Superman mind rape cap or crush him with giant gl construct hand.

what?! read op well

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@risingbean said:

@ssj_god said:

hmm.. that's true... then lets make another stipulation.... weapons will disappear if cap yields them... how's it now? :D

It's harder, but if I was betting money, I'd still bet Cap. He still has both a significant physical and skill edge. Superman wins a few more but I wouldn't think a majority.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@risingbean said:

@ssj_god said:

It's harder, but if I was betting money, I'd still bet Cap. He still has both a significant physical and skill edge. Superman wins a few more but I wouldn't think a majority.

made another change.. cap is morals on now :D

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@risingbean said:

@ssj_god said:

@risingbean said:

@ssj_god said:

made another change.. cap is morals on now :D

Hm. Well Cap won't be running through quite as fast. He still holds the physical and skill edge, he just won't be abusing it. At this point I'd really consider edging it to Clark. Steve won't be punching to kill, and with ten foes who are all farmboy strong, reasonably skilled and armed with teleporting weapons he is at a loss.

I'll tell you this much, I wouldn't want to be betting money on this fight. I'd give myself ulcers.

fv5v7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mismatch

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ssj_god

@risingbean:

armed with teleporting weapons?! ... and steve can still punch for KO though... don't you think he have enough strength to one hit KO each one of them?

@fv5v7 said:

mismatch

why?

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ugggh....so Cap vs 10 depowered, mildly skilled supermen?

Cap stomps. Hard

AAnge4315

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: What is the point of using Superman other than spite, if you are going to remove the powers away from them?

A powerless Superman is at best some fairly skilled, above average strength, but otherwise unremarkable human, which makes this a rather unremarkable thread.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: What is the point of using Superman other than spite, if you are going to remove the powers away from them?

A powerless Superman is at best some fairly skilled, above average strength, but otherwise unremarkable human, which makes this a rather unremarkable thread.

i did not nerfed or restricted superman from using any powers.. this is a quite natural battle place also....

Ugggh....so Cap vs 10 depowered, mildly skilled supermen?

Cap stomps. Hard

how? team is armed and cap is unarmed... cap is also morals on.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@risingbean:

armed with teleporting weapons?! ... and steve can still punch for KO though... don't you think he have enough strength to one hit KO each one of them?

@fv5v7 said:

mismatch

why?

I'm thinking Clark would be tough enough to tank a few shots from a morals on Cap who is holding back. Steve as a general rule doesn't one shot guys like Crossbones after all. Clark has weapons that teleport away and against a Cap without his shield Clark(s) may be able catch Steve Unawares and land a killing blow or maybe the ten could dogpile him long enough to really hurt him.

Having a few more minutes to muse on it I'd still stand behind Cap for a majority, but Clark could win a few. While he isn't a top tier martial, Clark isn't a slouch in hand to hand. Considering there are ten of him, he could make a bit of trouble.

AAnge4315

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: well, if Captain America underestimates the Supermen, they may stand a good chance.

Otherwise... no.

The point is that Superman with no powers is rather unremarkable and have no other advantage against peak humans.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risingbean:

good points

@ssj_god: well, if Captain America underestimates the Supermen, they may stand a good chance.

Otherwise... no.

The point is that Superman with no powers is rather unremarkable and have no other advantage against peak humans.

yes.. they do have advantage here.. they have weapons and their morals are off.. where as cap is unarmed and his moral is on....

and this is a battle place which can occur as a natural phenomena.... i don't see i'm depowering clark in any way.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

Lol it's spite either way.

how?..... i think it's quite balanced

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By ssj_god

@leo-343 said:

@ssj_god: No... If it's 10 de powered supermen then Cap stomps in his sleep, if its 10 supermen then... Yeah...

hmm... i don't believe i've restricted superman in my OP...

and cap is unarmed, morals on..... supermen are armed, morals off................ read the OP well again and then say me who wins...

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

10 supermen

fv5v7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By fv5v7

superman is too fast and too powerful and his not stupid

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People really don't seem to understand how a star works.

A star lives around 10-13 billion years. It can begin its dying stages a billion years before it explodes. 100 years of dying means almost literally nothing. It's still going to be a perfectly functional yellow star.

In which case, this is 10 normal Supermen vs Captain America.........

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ssj_god

@logy5000 said:

People really don't seem to understand how a star works.

A star lives around 10-13 billion years. It can begin its dying stages a billion years before it explodes. 100 years of dying means almost literally nothing. It's still going to be a perfectly functional yellow star.

In which case, this is 10 normal Supermen vs Captain America.........

nope... the last evolution of a star before dying is turning into red giant (stars with 0.3M to 8M that is)..... now you believe it or not, our sun will turn into a red giant before entering dying stage.. because the sun does comes within the category

@fv5v7 said:

superman is too fast and too powerful and his not stupid

how is he too fast and too powerful?

fv5v7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

even star near die without kriptonite super can absorb magma power