• 80 results
#1 Posted by Theracles (1366 posts) - - Show Bio

Steve Rogers was injected with the super soldier serum and it has made him the perfect human, he has reached the limit of mankind, he is at human perfection. He is tireless, superhuman strenght (lifts 1,100 pounds), super speed (can run 5 miles without getting tired), he rivals the agility and stamina of those such as Spider-man, he is intelligent and he is a great hand to hand combatant (possibly the second best, nex to Wolverine). And the new Captain America Bucky Barnes, has no physical powers like Cap but he is great in hand to hand combat and he is stronger than most humans and he is faster than most humans, who would win in a fight?

Cap vs Cap!
#2 Posted by daYankee (72 posts) - - Show Bio

steve rogers

#3 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

rogers

#4 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
Theracles said:
"Steve Rogers was injected with the super soldier serum and it has made him the perfect human, he has reached the limit of mankind, he is at human perfection. He is tireless, superhuman strenght (lifts 1,100 pounds), super speed (can run 5 miles without getting tired), he rivals the agility and stamina of those such as Spider-man, he is intelligent and he is a great hand to hand combatant (possibly the second best, nex to Wolverine). And the new Captain America Bucky Barnes, has no physical powers like Cap but he is great in hand to hand combat and he is stronger than most humans and he is faster than most humans, who would win in a fight?

Cap vs Cap!
"
2nd next to Wolverine? Wolverine isn't known for hand to hand. He's a brawler. Though he's been trained in certain forms, he wouldhn't rank ranked in Marvel's top 10.

Steve Rodgers takes this.
#5 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"Theracles said:
"Steve Rogers was injected with the super soldier serum and it has made him the perfect human, he has reached the limit of mankind, he is at human perfection. He is tireless, superhuman strenght (lifts 1,100 pounds), super speed (can run 5 miles without getting tired), he rivals the agility and stamina of those such as Spider-man, he is intelligent and he is a great hand to hand combatant (possibly the second best, nex to Wolverine). And the new Captain America Bucky Barnes, has no physical powers like Cap but he is great in hand to hand combat and he is stronger than most humans and he is faster than most humans, who would win in a fight?

Cap vs Cap!
"
2nd next to Wolverine? Wolverine isn't known for hand to hand. He's a brawler. Though he's been trained in certain forms, he wouldhn't rank ranked in Marvel's top 10.

"
Highly doubt it, he was a ninja, an assassin, a samurai, crap he was allot of things back in his past life. What the hell happened to him now....
#6 Posted by Theracles (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"Theracles said:

Cap vs Cap!
"

"
Read Wolverine's profile.
#7 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
Theracles said:
"Alpha said:
"Theracles said:

Cap vs Cap!
"

"
"
Where? Here? or Marvel.com?
#8 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Steve Rogers

#9 Posted by Theracles (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"Theracles said:
"Alpha said:
"Theracles said:

Cap vs Cap!
"

"
"
"

Here.
#10 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio
Theracles said:
"Alpha said:
"Theracles said:
"Alpha said:
"Theracles said:

Cap vs Cap!
"

"
"
"

Here. "

so some fanboy's falling all over himself praising wolverine.  read the comics.  wolverine's not the best in hand to hand.  oh and rogers would crush bucky
#11 Posted by Theracles (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
Apparition said:
"Theracles said:
"Alpha said:
"Theracles said:
"Alpha said:
"Theracles said:

Cap vs Cap!
"

"
"
"

Here. "

so some fanboy's falling all over himself praising wolverine.  read the comics.  wolverine's not the best in hand to hand.  oh and rogers would crush bucky"

Im not a Wolverine fanboy, Im just a fan, he's not one of my favorites. And yes Steve would kill Bucky.
#12 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

oh i'm not saying you theracles :)

just whoever wrote in a bio that wolverine's marvel's best hand to hand fighter.  if you saw that somewhere, whoever wrote that is waaaaaayyyyyyy off!

#13 Posted by Theracles (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
Apparition said:
"oh i'm not saying you theracles :)

just whoever wrote in a bio that wolverine's marvel's best hand to hand fighter.  if you saw that somewhere, whoever wrote that is waaaaaayyyyyyy off!"
Ok. I got the wrong idea, it was on Comicvine where i found it.
#14 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10077 posts) - - Show Bio

Bucky Barnes.

He did it once he can do it again.

#15 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio
Theracles said:
"Apparition said:

just whoever wrote in a bio that wolverine's marvel's best hand to hand fighter.  if you saw that somewhere, whoever wrote that is waaaaaayyyyyyy off!"
"

even our site has some bad info

sad
#16 Posted by Theracles (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
Apparition said:
"Theracles said:
"Apparition said:

"

even our site has some bad info

sad"

Im going to check on who wrote that.....I will just edit Wolverine's profile so I can correct it.
#17 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

cool

#18 Posted by zebari (515 posts) - - Show Bio

bucky barnes

#19 Posted by Vance Astro (91357 posts) - - Show Bio

Bucky.

#20 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
"Bucky. "

Wait...how does Bucky win?
#21 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio

Steve. And i will assume that Vance has changed his opinion or a debate might start. 
=]

#22 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:
"Steve. And i will assume that Vance has changed his opinion or a debate might start. =] "

I agree with everything you said
#23 Posted by Star_Lord (369 posts) - - Show Bio
Steve is better on all fronts.
#24 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
Steve wins.....but Bucky has a better cotume
#25 Posted by CaptainRodgers (1656 posts) - - Show Bio

Steve i'd say .
#26 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@CaptainRodgers said:
"Steve i'd say . "

Agreed...Steve is bada$$ in the new Avengers cartoon, he was beating up Thor,and then his shield blocked Thor's hammer, i was just like wth, he is taking on Thor, but he must of been holding back, 
#27 Posted by entropy_aegis (15472 posts) - - Show Bio

Steve cause bucky wont fight .
#28 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis said:
"Steve cause bucky wont fight . "

Steve is physically better too
#29 Posted by CaptainRodgers (1656 posts) - - Show Bio
@jasraj:
Well he's stronger and all that but Buck's bionic arm is superhuman
#30 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@CaptainRodgers said:
"@jasraj: Well he's stronger and all that but Buck's bionic arm is superhuman "

Steve will still win....
#31 Posted by CaptainRodgers (1656 posts) - - Show Bio
@jasraj:
Yeah , but just sayin one of bucks arms is stronger than steve
#32 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@CaptainRodgers said:
"@jasraj: Yeah , but just sayin one of bucks arms is stronger than steve "

Ok
#33 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2931 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nighthunter said:
" Steve Rogers "
#34 Posted by ndm5 (474 posts) - - Show Bio

i say captain america wins (muhaha im right either way)
#35 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@ndm5 said:
"i say captain america wins (muhaha im right either way) "

Darn...
#36 Posted by CaptainRodgers (1656 posts) - - Show Bio
@ndm5:
technically Bucky is Captain America right now and  Steve would win so .....
#37 Posted by BattleMage (1128 posts) - - Show Bio

#38 Posted by bgibs13390 (912 posts) - - Show Bio

Steve for the win. Even Bucky admits it. 

#39 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13605 posts) - - Show Bio
@BattleMage:
greatest Cap pic ever
#40 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@Avenging-X-Bolt:

Wrong, my photo is the best, mwuhaha, JK
#41 Posted by jayskee (1908 posts) - - Show Bio

#42 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@jayskee:
Steve was mind controlled
#43 Posted by SlimJ87D (10556 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally, Bucky IMO is a more talented fighter. He wins in skill IMO.

But Steve will beat Bucky thanks to the SSS.

#44 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@SlimJ87D said:
"Personally, Bucky IMO is a more talented fighter. He wins in skill IMO.  But Steve will beat Bucky thanks to the SSS. "

The Serum gives him an advantage, Bucky has a robotic arm, but it doesn't help him pull out the win, but Bucky has a cooler costume =]
#45 Posted by ndm5 (474 posts) - - Show Bio
@jasraj: 

i have always liked this photo the best, because he is all like "OH HELLL NO! YOU DID NAT JUST GO THUR" 
#46 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio
@jasraj said:
" @jayskee:
Steve was mind controlled "
He was not mind controlled. He was possessed by the soul of Red Skull (yes, very different from mind controlled).
#47 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
" @jasraj said:
" @jayskee:
Steve was mind controlled "
He was not mind controlled. He was possessed by the soul of Red Skull (yes, very different from mind controlled). "

Yeah, i know it wasn't him, just couldn't remember
#48 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@ndm5:
That one is pretty cool, but theese are my 2 faviourtes 

The first one is like, i'm awsome, the second one is Cap on the war field
#49 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

steve.
#50 Posted by ndm5 (474 posts) - - Show Bio
@jasraj:
yea i like those too, the first one really shows his package though! haha, and i like the bullets bouncing off his sheild in the second one, i wish i had a cool shield...