Captain America runs the Russian Gauntlet

Transmetal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Transmetal
  1. Cap is fully recovered asfter each round and is told who he is fighting each round though gets no prep time. Morals are on for Cap and details for each fighter are listed below. Cap has his armored costume and shield unless otherwise stated

Round 1...Ivan Drago...Match takes place in the Moscow boxing Arena. Cap is limited to boxing rules, no shield, and boxing shorts only. Drago is bloodlusted and given a drug that makes him not feel pain. Cap has 3 Rounds to KO Drago

Round 2...Ursa Major...Match takes place in the Siberian wilderness. Ursa has been ordered to elimiante Cap since he is on Russian soil. Cap knows Ursa is coming, but not from what direction. They begin half a mile from each other 

Round 3...Zangief...After (presumably) beating Ursa, Zangief watches this and is impressed since he himself wrestles bears for practice. He challenges Cap in order to test his strength. Since Sterrt Fighter characters have no def limit were gonna say Zangief is 5 ton range and has his usual range of moves. The match takes place inside the Russian factory from SF II and they start 15 feet away. Morals are on 

Round 4...KGBeast...Fight takes place in Gotham City with both hunting one another. They start on opposite sides of the city and KGBeast has his gum arm and a combat knife. Cap is giving his shiled plus his motorcycle. The streets are full of civilians

Round 5...Omega Red...Cap meets him in a secret underground lab. They start 50 feet away from each oth in a large bunker section that has large steel boxes, but nothing in them. Omega cannot use his pheromones and only has his strength and carbonadium tenticles.  

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By texasdeathmatch

I think he can make it to 5...but he's definitely not beating Omega Red, even without the death spores.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By slimj87d

Zangief is actually a pretty tough opponent.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@SlimJ87D said:

Zangief is actually a pretty tough opponent.

He is indeed. He either stops at 3 or 5 I believe.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#5  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

Wait wait Uras Major can throw down with the Hulk?

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By PowerHerc

Captain America has a tough time with Omega Red but he clears this guantlet.

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By Edgeworth_11

I was expecting colossus to be here :P

I think the toughest fights are 1,3 and 5. He only has 3 rounds to KO a guy who cant feel pain and obviously to enhancement drugs.

Than there is Zangief. He might have similar if not more strength with Cap. He does wrestle bears.

If Cap past Zangief ( I think he does), he comes to a SCREECHING halt to Omega Red.. No way past this one.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#8  Edited By joshmightbe

I say he clears it Red may be more powerful than Cap but Cap is a strategic genius so I'm sure he could think of something

Transmetal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Transmetal
@Edgeworth_11
I thought about Colossus, but I figured that would be to much since he is incredibly strong and has a level head. I tried to pick people who have a noticable advantage over Cap or were more powerful(Exceot Round 1). I think would have a decent shot at beating everyone here, but turning it into a gauntlet makes this one hard to call in my opinion. My best guess would be if Cap doesn't clear it He stops at Ursa or Omega Red. Both have high level strength and are good combatants so they have a clear advantage
Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

He dies in round 5.
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#11  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@texasdeathmatch said:
I think he can make it to 5...but he's definitely not beating Omega Red, even without the death spores.
Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Chaos Prime

Imo he meets his Doom at 5 because of the setting..No huge heights to try & knock OR from or molten pitts of lava to fall into.. :-)

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

@Transmetal: Okay, I think I'll go with this.

Captain America vs Ivan Drago: Okay, this is pretty hard, he has to KO someone who doesn't feel freaking pain. But it can still be done, you can be KO'd without feeling pain. First, to start off, Ivan Drago doesn't have much Boxing-Ability, he relies on power and swings with his reach. That's pretty much it. He killed Apollo Creed, but Creed came back from a long layoff and highly under-estimated him, that and it was vital to the plot, I think Cap has the skills to KO him.

Bloodlust is a massive dis-advantage in Boxing, it'll give you adrenaline and power but no technique. Cap is most likely stronger, his SS takes him to enhanced human levels of strength. Which is a bit over peak, and I've seen him fight super-humans. His speed is enhanced human, far faster than the slow-260lb Drago. It took Rocky Balboa 15 rounds to KO him, I think a physically superior Cap can KO him in less. After all, Cap also has durability and reflexes.

Round 1: Drago swings wildly, but Cap dodges and ducks, he moves side to side and throws his power-punches, stunning Drago, but doing no real damage, as Cap moves forward, Drago throws a punch and moves him backwards, but Cap is inside and needs to KO him, so avoiding Drago will be very difficult. Cap swings punches at him and moves quick enough to dodge Drago, he tries to go for the KO punching him, and punching, Drago pushes cap and swings again, but misses, due to his bloodlust he struggles with accuracy. Round ends.

Round 2: Cap comes in and moves forward, and since he has so much stamina, throws punches striking the body, causing no pain, the only way to KO him is head shots, that's the easiest way. He goes for the head and pounds and it, he hits the temple and it stuns Drago. THAT is the way to KO him. Hitting the temple can result in death, so he can't hit that hard to kill him, but can hit hard enough to KO him. He hits the temple again and knocks Drago out of balance and knocks him down, and then the round ends.

Round 3: Cap goes for the temple and pounds at him, he uses his hand-speed and gets his temple, he gets Drago to the ropes and Drago swings wildly, but Cap uses his reflexes to dodge, he sues his fists to get the temples again, with only a minute remaining, he gets it again, and again, but not hard enough to KO him, for the final time he gets him and Drago goes down. The bigger they are the harder they fall. Drago loses the count. And it's KO.

Captain America KO3.

Agaisnt Ursa, Cap wins, smarter, faster and has shield.

I think he might stop at Zangief, he can beat KG Beast but 3 or 5 is too much.

Transmetal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Transmetal
@comicdude23
I loved the play by play with Drago...thanks
spystreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 9

#15  Edited By spystreak

@Edgeworth_11 said:

I think the toughest fights are 1,3 and 5. He only has 3 rounds to KO a guy who cant feel pain and obviously to enhancement drugs.

Drago's on steroids but I'm pretty sure Cap's super soldier procedure puts him on equal footiing with Drago also Cap's had millitary hand to hand training

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16  Edited By Edgeworth_11

@spystreak said:

@Edgeworth_11 said:

Drago's on steroids but I'm pretty sure Cap's super soldier procedure puts him on equal footiing with Drago also Cap's had millitary hand to hand training

Ya but the rules state its a boxing match and has only 3 rounds to beat him. does Cap lose if he cant KO Drago?

spystreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 9

#17  Edited By spystreak

@Edgeworth_11 said:

@spystreak said:

@Edgeworth_11 said:

Ya but the rules state its a boxing match and has only 3 rounds to beat him. does Cap lose if he cant KO Drago?

The way I see it is he's got 3 tries if he loses one round he has two more chances to take him out

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@PowerHerc said:

Captain America has a tough time with Omega Red but he clears this guantlet.