Avatar image for swordandshields
SwordandShields

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SwordandShields

Captain America is at his best. His shield has a boomerang effect(so it comes back to him when thrown.) He gets 1 day rest between each round. He gets the best medical treatment with this rest. Before each fight Cap gets 15 minutes to prepare a battle strategey, he is allowed to examine and set the battle area.

Edit.

Morals Off(Bloodlust)-Captain America.

Morals Standard.

Time of day- Afternoon.

Cap has access to any of the weapons and defense systems available in Avengers Mansion.

Participant

• Captain America

The Gauntlet.

Everyone has standard gear unless specified.

Round 1- Joker(electric whip & chain saw)

Round 2- Punisher(Dual .44 Magnum & combat knife)

Round 3- Black Widow(combat knife & MP5)

Round 4- Gambit

Round 5- Batman(ammo is limited to 10)

Round 6- Dare Devil

Round 7- Bullseye(throwing knives & shurikens-50)

Round 8- Sabretooth(non admantium spine but claws are)

Round 9- Task Master

Final Round- Lukecage(adamatium brass knuckles)

How does Cap do?

KraytRawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain America Clears..

KraytRawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh and this battle is slightly unbalanced. You have Captain America (who already outclasses the majority on this list) with both prep and morals off against foes who have no prep and are in character, Captain america will surely win. If i were you i would give the challengers on the list some prep (like batman) or allow them to use their powers/standard gear and this might even it out a bit..

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could clear it

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By slimj87d

He could clear it. He knows Avengers mansion pretty well and against those that know it too, he out stats them.

Without Avengers mansion, he stops at Daredevil. He would have accumulated too much damage from Batman.

McHotcakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By McHotcakes
Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Captain America Clears..

Pretty much. Though I don't know why DDs higher than Batman.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d said:

He could clear it. He knows Avengers mansion pretty well and against those that know it too, he out stats them.

Without Avengers mansion, he stops at Daredevil. He would have accumulated too much damage from Batman.

The best medical treatment in Marvel is basically magic, I don't think he'd take any lasting damage between rounds if he does win. I say he clears, he's a better fighter than most here, and those who he isn't better than he has the significant stat advantage.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Yeah, even as a big Cap fan, there are too many things stacked in his favor. At his best and with one day rest, he can heal pretty well. Cap was once able to heal from a bullet to the head (even though he was declared dead), and after being pummeled by IM and surviving an oil tank explosion in Civil War, he turned up the next day with nothing but an arm-sling. And with the best medical treatment, access to the Mansion's defenses, as well as given prep time and the choice of location, nearly everything is tailor-made for Steve.

Now I'm not saying that Cap would clear the entire gauntlet without breaking a sweat, and I think some of the fights could give him quite the challenge (Batman, Bullseye, Sabretooth), but he stands a very good chance of succeeding.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d said:

The best medical treatment in Marvel is basically magic, I don't think he'd take any lasting damage between rounds if he does win. I say he clears, he's a better fighter than most here, and those who he isn't better than he has the significant stat advantage.

Hmmmm, to be fair I'm not going to consider magic, just human means. He does heal VERY fast but not as fast as Wolverine. I don't like discussing stomp matches.

momo111191

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By momo111191

I think he could drop anywhere between 5-9 but for sure Luke gets him due to battle scars he needs more than a day of excellent meds to recover from some of this guys. :)

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#12  Edited By Clark_EL

clears

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jackofspades
Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably stops at Sabretooth.

TheTruthNerds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You made this so easy for him. Give batmans his belt bro. Then he stops at batman.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Shawnbaby

Oh I missed the part where Cap has access to all the Avengers gear in the mansion.

Yeah...he clears this...easily.

@swordandshields You really did make this way too easy. If you're going to Bloodlust Cap and give him access to all the gear in the mansion...you should at least give the guys in the gauntlet standard gear.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By laflux

With Avengers Mansion Equipment he clears

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bloodlusted with prep and Avengers Mansion tech vs normal street levelers without standard gear?

Yeah, cap clears it easily. You've nerfed the gauntlet and boosted Cap.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cap clears IMO

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bucky should clear

Avatar image for scottishwarlord
ScottishWarlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is so unbalanced even i could stomp...

theDCkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Probably clears.

Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

Captain America at his strongest?...

There was this old issue from a Marvel "Essential Collection" I read awhile back (Captain America and Falcon #180, IIRC) where Cap fought Viper for the first time, and in the fight he was wounded by her the venom in the tip of it reacted with his Super Soldier Serum and temperamentally gave him superhuman strength. In that case Cap defiantly clears it.

If not then I think he stops at Luke Cage, unless pressure points still work on him...

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By renamed040924

There was this old issue from a Marvel "Essential Collection" I read awhile back (Captain America and Falcon #180, IIRC) where Cap fought Viper for the first time, and in the fight he was wounded by her the venom in the tip of it reacted with his Super Soldier Serum and temperamentally gave him superhuman strength. In that case Cap defiantly clears it.

If not then I think he stops at Luke Cage, unless pressure points still work on him...

I don't recall Cap ever displaying knowledge of pressure points?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#25 god_spawn  Moderator

@battle_forum_junkie said:

He's used them a few times before. The one that comes to mind first is his fight with Spider-Man in Civil War.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

@battle_forum_junkie said:

He's used them a few times before. The one that comes to mind first is his fight with Spider-Man in Civil War.

It doesn't look like he actually used a pressure point technique there, just hit Spider-Man really really hard.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@nickzambuto: Cap's attacks numbed him below the waist. 1) that Cap's normal attacks wouldn't numb Parker at all. 2) the numbing effects are more nerve strike based rather than just punching.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By renamed040924

@nickzambuto: Cap's attacks numbed him below the waist. 1) that Cap's normal attacks wouldn't numb Parker at all. 2) the numbing effects are more nerve strike based rather than just punching.

Not really, enough force to one spot can make someone go numb. Cap hit Peter three times, the argument should be whether Cap is strong enough to do that, not whether it was a pressure point hit. The issue gave no indication that Cap used a nerve strike, I've seen these scans numerous times and not once before had I ever thought Cap had done anything other than punch Spider-Man really hard.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 god_spawn  Moderator

@nickzambuto: Not really and if you can't figure it out it was a nerve strike, not my problem.

Avatar image for swordandshields
SwordandShields

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He clears.
Who knows what is in the tower better than him. This was too easy.