• 74 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Edited by theamazingbatman (1950 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain america is at his best and strongest version but no superpowers or PIS allowed.

morals off.

fight to ko.

No weapons allowed.

Capgets basic knowledge of his opponents and is fully healed after each round.

Round 1 . bruce lee

Round 2 . Nightwing

Round 3 . Batman

Round 4 . Richard Dragon

Round 5 . deathstroke.

Round 6. Tai lung (kung fu panda)

Round 7 . Jin Kazama (tekken)

#2 Edited by Fallschirmjager (15007 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap with the Infinity Gauntlet? :p

#3 Posted by i_like_swords (12961 posts) - - Show Bio

Clears rounds 1 and 2 easily enough. Him and Batman is a toss up. He loses to Slade if it's pre-52 and I don't know about rounds 5 and 6.

However, if by "best and strongest version" you mean Ultimate Cap he clears (although again I don't know anything about round 5 or 6)

#4 Posted by SavageSick97 (144 posts) - - Show Bio

Stop at 4

#5 Posted by theamazingbatman (1950 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by i_like_swords (12961 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap with the Infinity Gauntlet? :p

If anything that's Caps weakest version, lol

#7 Posted by theamazingbatman (1950 posts) - - Show Bio

Clears rounds 1 and 2 easily enough. Him and Batman is a toss up. He loses to Slade if it's pre-52 and I don't know about rounds 5 and 6.

However, if by "best and strongest version" you mean Ultimate Cap he clears (although again I don't know anything about round 5 or 6)

The round 6 and 7 ones are almost on mountain busting level.

#8 Posted by myrongains (204 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap wont even get through round 1

#9 Posted by theamazingbatman (1950 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap wont even get through round 1

Really?? why?

#10 Edited by Alexander505 (2144 posts) - - Show Bio

Stop at 3 or 4

#11 Posted by i_like_swords (12961 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords said:

Clears rounds 1 and 2 easily enough. Him and Batman is a toss up. He loses to Slade if it's pre-52 and I don't know about rounds 5 and 6.

However, if by "best and strongest version" you mean Ultimate Cap he clears (although again I don't know anything about round 5 or 6)

The round 6 and 7 ones are almost on mountain busting level.

If their durability matches that type of striking strength then I don't see Ult Cap or 616 winning

Cap wont even get through round 1

This is so wrong it's not even funny

#12 Posted by Homer_X (815 posts) - - Show Bio

Could stop at either 3 or 4

Online
#13 Edited by Juiceboks (7746 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 6 he stands absolutely no chance in hell.

#14 Edited by VMole (609 posts) - - Show Bio

Oof, he ain't getting past Round 6.

#15 Edited by theamazingbatman (1950 posts) - - Show Bio

@theamazingbatman said:

@i_like_swords said:

Clears rounds 1 and 2 easily enough. Him and Batman is a toss up. He loses to Slade if it's pre-52 and I don't know about rounds 5 and 6.

However, if by "best and strongest version" you mean Ultimate Cap he clears (although again I don't know anything about round 5 or 6)

The round 6 and 7 ones are almost on mountain busting level.

If their durability matches that type of striking strength then I don't see Ult Cap or 616 winning

@myrongains said:

Cap wont even get through round 1

This is so wrong it's not even funny

Their durability is a little below their striking power.

#16 Posted by Chibi_cute (4444 posts) - - Show Bio

stops at 3.. thank god he ain't getting through round 7

#17 Posted by Wolverine08 (38505 posts) - - Show Bio

50/50 chance of stopping at 3.

#18 Posted by theamazingbatman (1950 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 6 he stands absolutely no chance in hell.

@vmole said:

Oof, he ain't getting past Round 6.

He does have a chance , he defeated the hulk alone.

#19 Edited by reaverlation (13812 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap with Nova corps and Worldmind clears?

Online
#20 Posted by phantom1527 (399 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at round 3

#21 Posted by DigitalShooter9 (1487 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by Juiceboks (7746 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks said:

Round 6 he stands absolutely no chance in hell.

@vmole said:

Oof, he ain't getting past Round 6.

He does have a chance , he defeated the hulk alone.

..When?

#23 Posted by theamazingbatman (1950 posts) - - Show Bio

@theamazingbatman said:

@juiceboks said:

Round 6 he stands absolutely no chance in hell.

@vmole said:

Oof, he ain't getting past Round 6.

He does have a chance , he defeated the hulk alone.

..When?

In ultimate captain maybe

#24 Posted by dondave (34227 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 3

#25 Posted by Juiceboks (7746 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks said:

@theamazingbatman said:

@juiceboks said:

Round 6 he stands absolutely no chance in hell.

@vmole said:

Oof, he ain't getting past Round 6.

He does have a chance , he defeated the hulk alone.

..When?

In ultimate captain maybe

Ultimate Captain America has never beaten Ultimate Hulk..

#26 Posted by theamazingbatman (1950 posts) - - Show Bio

@theamazingbatman said:

@juiceboks said:

@theamazingbatman said:

@juiceboks said:

Round 6 he stands absolutely no chance in hell.

@vmole said:

Oof, he ain't getting past Round 6.

He does have a chance , he defeated the hulk alone.

..When?

In ultimate captain maybe

Ultimate Captain America has never beaten Ultimate Hulk..

he has , i found some scans on google images.

#27 Edited by hylian (994 posts) - - Show Bio

He will have problems with batman and deathstroke but for everything else he wins

Online
#28 Posted by theamazingbatman (1950 posts) - - Show Bio

@hylian said:

He will have problems with batman and deathstroke but for everything else he wins

He can defeat tai lung and jin easily??

#29 Posted by hylian (994 posts) - - Show Bio

@theamazingbatman: well a few of the other people i don't know so i am just saying that he would win

Online
#30 Edited by hylian (994 posts) - - Show Bio

@hylian said:

He will have problems with batman and deathstroke but for everything else he wins

He can defeat tai lung and jin easily??

well looked up Tai lung and now i remember him. but i think that cap might have some trouble with him but i think he could still win

Online
#31 Posted by Juiceboks (7746 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by Hyperlight (5418 posts) - - Show Bio

wins round 1 and 2

50/50 for 3

loses in 4 because Richard is a better fighter

round 5 he shouldn't win in a fight considering DS is better in nearly ever sense

6. not a chance

7. he dies

#33 Edited by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

@theamazingbatman said:

@juiceboks said:

Round 6 he stands absolutely no chance in hell.

@vmole said:

Oof, he ain't getting past Round 6.

He does have a chance , he defeated the hulk alone.

..When?

616 Cap did beat Hulk (with some minor help from Spidey). Though it was written by Jeph Loeb...so that pretty much tells you about the validity of said fight....

#34 Posted by DeathHero61 (5196 posts) - - Show Bio

Lets say he does get past most of the rounds, i don't see how he is taking on tai lung from kung fu panda. let alone jin from tekken.......

#35 Posted by Experio (14100 posts) - - Show Bio

Could stop at 6, not getting past Jin

#36 Edited by Shiryu (2879 posts) - - Show Bio

How does he beat Richard Dragon?

Online
#37 Edited by TheChosenLOLofGod (287 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap stops at 3.

A morals off Batman with gear and his utility belt? Quite dangerous and a bit too dangerous for Cap IMO.

(A true LOL to the people stating Cap can get past Deathstroke. :P)

#38 Posted by Jayc1324 (9224 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals off Batman kills cap. Cap couldn't beat anyone after batman either

#39 Posted by theamazingbatman (1950 posts) - - Show Bio

@hylian said:

@theamazingbatman said:

@hylian said:

He will have problems with batman and deathstroke but for everything else he wins

He can defeat tai lung and jin easily??

well looked up Tai lung and now i remember him. but i think that cap might have some trouble with him but i think he could still win

Just watch one of his fight when he escapes the prison and you'll know how strong tailung is.

Cap stops at 3.

A morals off Batman with gear and his utility belt? Quite dangerous and a bit too dangerous for Cap IMO.

(A true LOL to the people stating Cap can get past Deathstroke. :P)

Batman doesn't have his gear and tech.

@jayc1324 said:

Morals off Batman kills cap. Cap couldn't beat anyone after batman either

How will a morals off batman kill captain america??

wins round 1 and 2

50/50 for 3

loses in 4 because Richard is a better fighter

round 5 he shouldn't win in a fight considering DS is better in nearly ever sense

6. not a chance

7. he dies

But deathstroke mainly uses weapons , this is a H2H fight and Captain america is a better H2H fighter.

#40 Posted by theamazingbatman (1950 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by krauser99 (826 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks said:

@theamazingbatman said:

@juiceboks said:

@theamazingbatman said:

@juiceboks said:

@theamazingbatman said:

@juiceboks said:

Round 6 he stands absolutely no chance in hell.

@vmole said:

Oof, he ain't getting past Round 6.

He does have a chance , he defeated the hulk alone.

..When?

In ultimate captain maybe

Ultimate Captain America has never beaten Ultimate Hulk..

he has , i found some scans on google images.

You mean these?

well yes :P

That's a overrated feat since he did not defeat Ult Hulk.

I can see Cap making it to 4 with morals off, no weapons. Getting past that will be difficult though as Richard Dragon is considered number one in DC not counting Karate Kid that is.

#42 Posted by theamazingbatman (1950 posts) - - Show Bio

@theamazingbatman said:

@juiceboks said:

@theamazingbatman said:

@juiceboks said:

@theamazingbatman said:

@juiceboks said:

@theamazingbatman said:

@juiceboks said:

Round 6 he stands absolutely no chance in hell.

@vmole said:

Oof, he ain't getting past Round 6.

He does have a chance , he defeated the hulk alone.

..When?

In ultimate captain maybe

Ultimate Captain America has never beaten Ultimate Hulk..

he has , i found some scans on google images.

You mean these?

well yes :P

That's a overrated feat since he did not defeat Ult Hulk.

I can see Cap making it to 4 with morals off, no weapons. Getting past that will be difficult though as Richard Dragon is considered number one in DC not counting Karate Kid that is.

Richard dragon is not number one neither is KK . the number one martial artist in DC is BATMAN 1 MILLION . Karate kid is below batman 1 million . Richard dragon is a little above batman imo .

#43 Edited by Jayc1324 (9224 posts) - - Show Bio

@theamazingbatman: because Batman is a way better fighter and knows how to kill people in one hit. And u agree Batman one million is the best but didn't Richard dragon and Bruce stalemate

#44 Edited by theamazingbatman (1950 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324 said:

@theamazingbatman: because Batman is a way better fighter and knows how to kill people in one hit. And u agree Batman one million is the best but didn't Richard dragon and Bruce stalemate

Captain america also knows as much as bruce but he is physically stronger than bruce and he is faster.

In case you don't know, Batman 1 million is not bruce wayne , he is a different batman from the 853rd century.

I think they once stalemated but richard dragon has defeated bruce atleast 2 times and richard dragon is one of bruce wayne's mentors.

#45 Posted by Jayc1324 (9224 posts) - - Show Bio

@theamazingbatman: I got a notification saying you replied to me but I don't see your reply

#46 Posted by theamazingbatman (1950 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324 said:

@theamazingbatman: I got a notification saying you replied to me but I don't see your reply

my reply is right here anyway i'll send it again

Captain america also knows as much as bruce but he is physically stronger than bruce and he is faster.

In case you don't know, Batman 1 million is not bruce wayne , he is a different batman from the 853rd century.

I think they once stalemated but richard dragon has defeated bruce atleast 2 times and richard dragon is one of bruce wayne's mentors.

#47 Edited by Jayc1324 (9224 posts) - - Show Bio

@theamazingbatman: I just think batman is a little better fighter and cap isn't stronger or faster by a huge margin.

And yeah I know about Batman one million, that's why I agreed with you he's the best

And I didn't know about Richard beating Bruce before.

#48 Edited by theamazingbatman (1950 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324 said:

@theamazingbatman: I just think batman is a little better fighter and cap isn't stronger or faster by a huge margin.

And yeah I know about Batman one million, that's why I agreed with you he's the best.

And I didn't know about Richard beating Bruce before.

i think their margin is as big as his and deathstroke's but I agree that he is more skilled than Cap.

OK

Go to the comicvine battle richard dragon vs batman , you'll find many scans there.

#49 Edited by TheChosenLOLofGod (287 posts) - - Show Bio

@thechosenlolofgod said:

Cap stops at 3.

A morals off Batman with gear and his utility belt? Quite dangerous and a bit too dangerous for Cap IMO.

(A true LOL to the people stating Cap can get past Deathstroke. :P)

Batman doesn't have his gear and tech.

Oh, well that makes a difference.

He stops at 4. Super Soldier FTW!

And Richard Dragon is literally the best fighter in the DC universe if not within the top 3.

And Deathstroke should be self-explanatory. His enhancements are past just enhanced/super-human and he embarrassed Batman.

Past that.. Completely self-explanatory.

wins round 1 and 2

50/50 for 3

loses in 4 because Richard is a better fighter

round 5 he shouldn't win in a fight considering DS is better in nearly ever sense

6. not a chance

7. he dies

This pretty much sums up my idea.

/thread.

#50 Posted by Hyperlight (5418 posts) - - Show Bio

@theamazingbatman: I don't think it shouldn't make a difference to a man who is a master martial artists and physically trumps you in every way