#1 Edited by Pyrogram (41344 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals on, in character.

Takes place in abandoned New york..

Standard gear.

You can start, I will reply soon as I am pre-occupied. :)

vs

#2 Posted by Alyssabird (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

Sif is an Asgardian Warrior and the best among the Asgardian females. Also, by that status she has natural super strength, lifting in excess of say... 50 tons. Where as Captain America is merely a super human, no where near that level. If she wanted, she could rip him apart with her bear hands. She has been shown to be able to tear off a steel door with her hands, also Sif, who has superior physical capabilities all around by virtue of her Asgardian nature and centuries of combat training would make her more experienced than Captain America. It's a bit lopsided.

#3 Posted by Pyrogram (41344 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alyssabird said:

Sif is an Asgardian Warrior and the best among the Asgardian females. Also, by that status she has natural super strength, lifting in excess of say... 50 tons. Where as Captain America is merely a super human, no where near that level. If she wanted, she could rip him apart with her bear hands. She has been shown to be able to tear off a steel door with her hands, also Sif, who has superior physical capabilities all around by virtue of her Asgardian nature and centuries of combat training would make her more experienced than Captain America. It's a bit lopsided.

Can she REALLY lift 50 tones? I thought it was a few tons, Cap could easily rip steel.

Cap is possibly faster - Making Hulk get put back, if he can do this it would injure Sif a LOT

-

He is a better fighter, . Without the SSS (Super Soldier Serum), takes down a few SSS-induced goons using pure fighting skills, then takes down more after being restored with the SSS.

-

Holding his own against Hulk, Even THOR has not been able to, and Thor outclasses Sif in every way minus lady parts...

-

And he can beat 20+ asgardians.

-

Your turn.

#4 Posted by Alyssabird (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

This is how awesome Captain America is :3

>.>!

Also, this Sif casually takes on Rock Giants, beings so large that Captain couldn't hope to do anything towards. She has fought Valkyrie twice and stalemated and stood alongside Thor against some of their greatest foes. Also, hundreds of years of experience versus say.. 20?

Strength : Sif

Experience : Sif

Durability: Sif

Power: Sif

The only thing Captain has going is his shield, which Loki and Thor have both taken care of quite easily.

#5 Posted by Pyrogram (41344 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alyssabird: Thor is MILES above Sif , Thor was also blood lust so he is like 10x more powerful. Feats please, It was shown he can take 20 asgardians and sif is a little above average, and Loki and Thor are miles above Sif :)

#6 Posted by Alyssabird (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram said:

@Alyssabird: Thor is MILES above Sif , Thor was also blood lust so he is like 10x more powerful. Feats please, It was shown he can take 20 asgardians and sif is a little above average, and Loki and Thor are miles above Sif :)

That's King Thor. Also, yes yes he is :3 Loki, I wouldn't be so sure. I've always thought Sif > Loki. Sif isn't a 'little' she's alot. Being over all the female warriors and alot of the male warriors.

#7 Posted by Pyrogram (41344 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alyssabird: Trust me, go learn Loki's feats, he is not that far of Thor. Sif is above average but not 20x more, and Cap can take 20x more.

#8 Posted by Alyssabird (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram said:

@Alyssabird: Trust me, go learn Loki's feats, he is not that far of Thor. Sif is above average but not 20x more, and Cap can take 20x more.

I know Loki's feats. He always seems like a wimp. He can't beat Thor unless he has some sort of uber h4x item. Regardless Sif >> Captain just by mere strength.

#9 Posted by Pyrogram (41344 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alyssabird said:

@Pyrogram said:

I know Loki's feats. He always seems like a wimp. He can't beat Thor unless he has some sort of uber h4x item. Regardless Sif >> Captain just by mere strength.

Feats or nothing.

#10 Posted by Alyssabird (1363 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram said:

Loki and Thor are miles above Sif :)

Erm

hehe ok i will go hide now, let you continue your CAV :)

#12 Posted by Alyssabird (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@Pyrogram said:

Loki and Thor are miles above Sif :)

Erm

hehe ok i will go hide now, let you continue your CAV :)

gtfo

#13 Posted by Pyrogram (41344 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: You little! Your lucky I have to go now 0_0

#14 Posted by Alyssabird (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram said:

>;D->->

#15 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram said:

hahah good luck mate :)

#16 Posted by Pyrogram (41344 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Give me another pint of that.

@Alyssabird: I do not speak smiley :) Apart from that.

#17 Posted by Alyssabird (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram said:

@KilleRmall: Give me another pint of that.

@Alyssabird: I do not speak smiley :) Apart from that. ( . Y . )?

This means i win? :D-S-> whoaaa!

#18 Posted by Pyrogram (41344 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alyssabird: Pfft, When I am back ( I am actually going now , not just sayin it again lol ) I will try again, in the meantime, FIND some feats for Sif :D

#19 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alyssabird said:

gtfo

hehe arent you such a treat :p

#20 Posted by Alyssabird (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@Alyssabird said:

gtfo

hehe arent you such a treat :p

:3

=D-S-< whoaaaa!

#21 Posted by Pyrogram (41344 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alyssabird: The thing I had to do got cancelled. Back on time to beat you now :)

#22 Posted by Alyssabird (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol I already won... o.o

#23 Posted by Pyrogram (41344 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alyssabird: When :(

#24 Posted by Alyssabird (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram said:

When Sif stomped Loki

#25 Posted by Pyrogram (41344 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alyssabird said:

@Pyrogram said:

When Sif stomped Loki

You told him to GTFO so its discounted :P and if Loki is so weak, Captain america can beat him, after all, he can beat 20 asgardians :]

#26 Edited by Alyssabird (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram said:

@Alyssabird said:

@Pyrogram said:

When Sif stomped Loki

You told him to GTFO so its discounted :P and if Loki is so weak, Captain america can beat him, after all, he can beat 20 asgardians :]

Sigh... Captain already got stomped by Loki

#27 Posted by Pyrogram (41344 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alyssabird: I can't back down from another challenge with you, So show me some proof lol

#28 Posted by Alyssabird (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram said:

@Alyssabird: I can't back down from another challenge with you, So show me some proof lol

You had nothing up your sleeve, no logic, no feats no nothing. So you lost plain and simple.

#29 Posted by Pyrogram (41344 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alyssabird said:

@Pyrogram said:

You had nothing up your sleeve, no logic, no feats no nothing. So you lost plain and simple.

I posted loads of feats, you posted nothing so far :@

#30 Posted by Alyssabird (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram said:

@Alyssabird said:

@Pyrogram said:

I posted loads of feats, you posted nothing so far :@

shut... up >.>

#31 Posted by Pyrogram (41344 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alyssabird: Exactly.

:D

#32 Posted by Target_X (379 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram: @Alyssabird:

Sif Wins!!!!

#33 Posted by Alyssabird (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not happy right now >:(

#34 Posted by Alyssabird (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram said: