Captain America (MCU) vs Prince Nuada (Hellboy 2)

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Rules

• Random encounter
  • MCU Captain America
  • Movie version Prince Nuada
  • Standart gears
  • No additional help
  • Morals off,blooldust
  • Wins by death

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By Fallschirmjager

Cap should take this. He's much stronger and much more durable, especially with the shield. Nuada's skill, speed and agility will make it tough, but I don't see him overcoming Cap's shield.

6/10. Maybe 7.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

cap with shield takes this.

botanix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By botanix

@those_eyes: @fallschirmjager

What special properties does his shield have that prevents people from casually walking up and snatching it from him and beating him to death with it. Fighting skills are horribly overrated when it comes to who Cap can beat.

Cap will not win here with or without shield. Nuada was giving Hellboy a hard time and Cap does not stand a chance against Hellboy...

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nuada will stab him one time and end the fight

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@botanix said:

@those_eyes: @fallschirmjager

What special properties does his shield have that prevents people from casually walking up and snatching it from him and beating him to death with it. Fighting skills are horribly overrated when it comes to who Cap can beat.

Its indestructible for starters....Nuada would most likely break his spear on it.

It also has fantastic striking/cutting power.

botanix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By botanix

@fallschirmjager: Its indestructible for starters....Nuada would most likely break his spear on it.

So what it's indestructible? He will take it away, he is much faster and beat him do death with his shield...

botanix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager:It also has fantastic striking/cutting power.

Striking pewer is limited to the one who strikes... Cap is not that strong, hes a bit over peak human.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@botanix said:

@fallschirmjager: Its indestructible for starters....Nuada would most likely break his spear on it.

So what it's indestructible? He will take it away, he is much faster and beat him do death with his shield...

Really? Cap is just as good with his shield as Nuada is with his spear. I don't see how you can claim Nuada could disarm him so easily. Cap's shield is a boomerang.

The only time I even remember him being disarmed is against Bucky in the hellicarrier and Steve was extremely conflicted in that fight. And he still kinda-won.

botanix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By botanix

@fallschirmjager: Cap is just as good with his shield as Nuada is with his spear.

I disagree. Couple years of practice does not equal couple thousands years of practice. Anyway shield is overrated, sure it looks "useful" on the screen but in real life battle, if he was fighting someone stronger. The other guy would take it away ( since he is stronger ), throw it away, and beat him to death. Its like saying in battle with Cap and Hulk, shield would actually make any difference. He grabs it, he takes it away, he smash, end of story.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@botanix said:

@fallschirmjager: Cap is just as good with his shield as Nuada is with his spear.

I disagree. Couple years of practice does not equal couple thousands years of practice. Anyway shield is overrated, sure it looks "useful" on the screen but in real life battle, if he was fighting someone stronger. The other guy would take it away ( since he is stronger ), throw it away, and beat him to death. Its like saying in battle with Cap and Hulk, shield would actually make any difference. He grabs it, he takes it away, he smash, end of story.

meh the fight will go down like the end fight of hellboy and nuada in the golden army. hellboy with his indestructable arm blocks most of nuada's blows and over takes with his brawling strength. although cap is not as strong as hellboy he is stronger than nuada and just as fast if not faster than helboy and has better h2h skills and has his indestructable shield like how hellboy has his indesctrutable arm.

botanix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: hellboy was loosing, cap is weaker then hellboy by a lot.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@botanix said:

@those_eyes: hellboy was loosing, cap is weaker then hellboy by a lot.

What? You do realize hellboy won that fight right? with no interference.

The first time they fought hellboy was drunk thats why he lost. The second time hellboy challenged him for the golden army and it was a close fight for a little bit but as the fight went on hellboy beat him. clearly. Idk if you are just tolling, lowballing, or what.

Yes cap is weaker than hellboy but he is stronger than nauda.

Avatar image for serpinethegreen
serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager:

Fanboy, seriously what is with these mcu fanboys?

Nuada is shown cutting a rain drop in half

CA throws his shield at things sometimes

They are hardly equal

Postacrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Postacrat

Nuada had skill speed and agility that was nearly to much for Hellboy who is leaps and bounds stronger than Cap. I mean come on he was freaking awesome. In hand to hand I believe it would be a toss up but with their weapons Nuada can win.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By mickey-mouse

The Prince kicks his ***. He's faster and looks a lot more skilled in combat. As far as the strength argument goes, Hellboy is a heck of a lot stronger than Cap and has more impressive striking power, the Prince gave Hellboy all he could handle.

Avatar image for captain_inverse
captain_inverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GOTTA BUMP THIS!

Does Cap now have what it takes (with CA3 feats) to beat the elf that time forgot?!?

recap for those who may have forgotten about Prince Nuada

Loading Video...

Personally I think not, but with a morals off Cap, it's almost to difficult to say with confidence...

Xerolot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Nuada most likely. He needs only one hit to kill Cap with that spearhead. Personally I think that Mcu Cap is highly overrated but that's only my opinion.