captain america (mcu) vs Leonardo (tmnt 2014 movie)

• 117 results
Nyhybrid89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Random encounter

Morals on

Standard gear

Arena: Hell's kitchen, NYC

Nyhybrid89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm torn

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Lol cap is not stronger.

Leo stomps

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Mee09

@allstarsuperman: Honestly I think Cap is much stronger. Did you not see what he did to that Ultron Bot? If this was 616 Cap I'd agree with you. But MCU Cap's physicals are retarded. He has far better physical feats. If Leonardo can find his way around Cap's shield I think he would win. But in terms of pure physicals Cap has him beat.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e091d3024999
deactivated-5e091d3024999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leo stomps hard. Much stronger, way more durable and a lot faster

ReiTigerstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leo stomps, more agile, faster, more skilled. I'm not sure if he's actually stronger but he has his swords, he doesn't really need to be.

Avatar image for deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f
deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap takes him out in a decent fight I dont see any reason he wouldnt.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By socajunkie  Moderator

@mee09: The turtles are strong enough to crumble (one-shot) boulders with their strikes and swing shipping containers like baseball bats so Cap isn’t stronger than them, let alone ‘much stronger.’

As another user said, it’s not as much of a factor anyway given he duel wields swords with a reach advantage.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e091d3024999
deactivated-5e091d3024999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: did you actually watch any of the tmnt movies at all? These guys are just as strong as the rhino and pig guy that were mowing through cars just by running, these guys jumped from a moving plane at 30,000ft onto another plane, dudes were tanking shots from multiple assault weapons

I mean just watch the movies first

Avatar image for deactivated-61469eb5765d0
deactivated-61469eb5765d0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Concrete pillars are very strong" not in movies they arent. Unless angry man bane took some "im stronger then a car venom" in dark night rises and I think everyone can agree Bane is below Cap AND the turtles in strength

Avatar image for deactivated-61a1b6940ec47
deactivated-61a1b6940ec47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solo788 said:

"Concrete pillars are very strong" not in movies they arent. Unless angry man bane took some "im stronger then a car venom" in dark night rises and I think everyone can agree Bane is below Cap AND the turtles in strength

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

ReiTigerstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: Yeah you could have asked for John Wick stuff in the John Wick thread if you really needed to see it. This thread is TMNT, where the turtles were deflecting automatic gunfire at point-blank from multiple gunmen and cracking jokes, tanking automatic fire to the chest and bouncing the bullets back at the shooters, and trading hits with Rocksteady and Bebop. Leo showed much greater skill and agility than Cap which is a huge factor as that helps him get around Cap's defense with his swords.

ReiTigerstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@DammeFavour:

I don't need to watch move to argue for or against them I only need to know feats and those feats are not on Cap level at all

I guess you don't need to but it generally helps a lot in debating when you know what you are talking about.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edbb4007f071
deactivated-5edbb4007f071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leo...

WTF is all this? Cap is a supersonic character with like 20 ton strength...and can punch with more force than a Jerricho missile and tank shells? Jesus christ...

ReiTigerstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: You never asked in the John Wick thread but it does not matter anymore, you said you didn't want to continue, so forget it.

You say you've seen his extremely limited respect thread, so I know you've seen Leo and the other turtles casually flipping like a dozen feet in the air much more fluidly than Cap or just about anyone in the MCU. As expected in the fight with Shredder, Leo has the best performance, while he doesn't do great he's at least able to block and counter him more than his brothers combined.

Here Leo uses his shell and swords to maneuver around a mountain-side while also dodging that harpoon-taser thing multiple times- https://media.giphy.com/media/XgH2P0vdVRSeYDAGtG/giphy.gif

Here's Leo taking out some armed soldiers while deflecting their gunfire at point-blank range- https://media.giphy.com/media/LSjaoe0A3YhAqeUKC6/giphy.gif

Here's Donnie doing the same to show that they all do it very casually, though Mikey was the one cracking jokes in the process I can't find the part where he does it- https://media.giphy.com/media/LoORp9LkBNHCQnscTw/giphy.gif

Should be enough to show that, which his great agility, reach, and weapons advantage, Leo stomps.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12:

Nuke took a grenade...not a friggin tank shell, you realise the difference in scale? You're taking that a step further and scaling Steve's striking to a Jerricho Missile. Not to mention Stark broke his arm because Wanda dropped some cars on top of him and the armour was penetrated by an arrow. The armour you're scaling to survived being shredded inside giant rotors.

Batman has destroyed bazooka proof glass as well and punched bullets of the air and he is peak human not superhuman like MCU Cap

There's no mention of Cap being superhuman in verse, only Black Panther is a confirmed superhuman and I guess Killmonger would be as well with scaling.

Nobody brings up Ultimate Cap stalemating Peter in strength except for like Sirfizzwhizz, its a clear outlier, also I'm almost certain he was exhausted prior in that scene. Peter lifts 18 wheeler trucks overhead with no strain, Ultimate Cap doesn't come close to this by actual feats - I recall a comic he was straining dead lifting a large tree.

Also also unlike Ultimate Captain America, the MCU version of Captain America has clear defined limits...

Loading Video...

this is the quote from Joe Russo describing the scene as being his absolute limit of strength and how he's actively struggling to hold it down

“He’s hanging onto that helicopter for an extremely passionate reason,” says Joe Russo. “In stories you’ll read where a mother will lift a car off a child. There’s something very important happening in that scene and for us it really represented his struggle as a character, one man pitted against a helicopter that’s trying to take off. Can he stop it? And what are the limits of his strength? For us, it’s one of the most powerful shots in the movie and it’s Chris Evans, who works very hard to physically exemplify this character. On set, we had him straining against a crane holding this helicopter, and you have this fantastic shot of his muscles bulging and you can feel the pain and the energy and the determination as he tries to stop this thing.”

-https://www.empireonline.com/movies/features/captain-america-civil-war-trailer-breakdown/

I've seen a lot of fan calcs for the feat, most seem to suggest its a one and a half ton feat which is in line with how much passenger helicopters can support. The feat isn't unreasonably out of line with his other feats either (throwing grown men 20+ feet with ease, bending & damaging metal, etc).

If Cap were actually able to hit harder than Jerricho Missiles like you're implying than he would have actual feats to support it or at the very least consistent feats to back it up...Cap has never even created a shockwave in the MCU sans for when he had Thor's hammer, also with this scaling you're implying Captain America should be able to obliterate human bodies with ease with a simple shove or push which he's clearly not intended as being capable of...

Also side note...the 70 mm bullet canon comes from Agents of SHIELD which the MCU (movies) have never referenced as canon, you could make a reasonable case that they take place in entirely separate universes.

No Caption Provided

this canon based on the way its animated is obviously not meant to carry 70mm bullets...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12:

That grenade wasn't a special grenade...it was an ordinary grenade. Cap wasn't "wrecked", he was back on his feet on the next page, and is fighting Nuke again seconds after the grenade explodes on top of him.

A tank shell can literally output several hundred tons of force...if you think Captain America can hit with more force than this than I honestly have to consider the possibility that you're trolling. Also Captain America hit Nuke multiple times over the span of the event before he actually started wearing down Nuke's durability, even had an entire off panel fight with him that happens in between Issue 13 and 14. Street tiers don't punch with 100's of tons...they aren't street tier if they can

Stak was hurt by cars thrown at him by Wanda, that only proves how much force she can create with her TK, Magneto has beat comic iron man by throwing heavy things at him and Stark no-sells nukes and mountains destroying hits, that ony proves how strong is Magneto or Wanda TK

Wanda wasn't throwing any cars...she picked them up and dropped them, in the airport fight she struggled with a portion of a tower...or are you now gonna tell me the tower was actually intended to weigh thousands of tons...

Also in case you've forgotten...this is a Jerricho missile

Loading Video...

The shock wave that's created expands for literally miles, if you can say with a straight face that Captain America generates more force than this without any external factors than we can just agree to disagree, I really don't want to get into an extended discussion of why MCU Captain America is actually a mid tier in disguise

Spider-Man scaling doesn't really make sense nor does it work, in the same scene he caught Bucky's arm and treated it like it's a toy...and we know based on consistent showings that Cap can't replicate this...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12:

Let's just agree to disagree, I just don't agree with anything you just said

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lamoooooooooooooo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leo in a good fight

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Leo would've won not too hard before Age of Ultron when Cap's physicals were considered a marginal notch above CW Deathstroke level. It's much closer now.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

tfw you see someone who says iron man beats the WDC justice league scales mcu cap to his level

ReiTigerstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: I don't think either of us are going to budge, and I don't really care enough to try and convince you on this, so I'll address these few things then I'm going to just imagine you got tired of this repetitive dance and moved on.

• You say the gif of Leo and Donnie deflecting bullets are too small but I opened them on 3 different devices, they're not mega HD quality but they're clear enough, if you need a better look, you can easily google the movie's scenes, I don't have to do that for you.
  • What wasn't moving faster than a car? Leo, who was sliding circles around the trucks speeding down a mountain and keeping ahead of them? And he very clearly dodges the harpoon-taser-thing at least twice in that gif, the thing was on target both times and only "misses" after Leo moves himself out of the way.
  • You haven't shown Cap reacting to anything, just soldiers aiming and shooting straight at the shield instead of Cap himself. Cap jumps into the battle with his shield already up before the soldiers shoot. I would count that as bullet-timing if it weren't for the movies depicting him as anticipating the shots instead of reacting to them.
  • Black Panther deflecting a single handgun bullet is not the same as Donnie deflecting full-auto gunfire from 2 people right in front of him with a staff. T'Challa also clearly had the upper-hand against Cap as well before War Machine intervened in their fight, and did much better against Bucky than Cap did, so T'Challa's feats don't really translate over to Steve that well.
  • Cap never matched Spider-Man in agility, nor can he take advantage of Leo the same way he did Spider-Man as Leo is much more experienced and would not be pulling his punches.

Leo has reach, agility, and the capability to kill Cap in one strike, he's far more fluid and reliant on his agility than Cap is despite literally being shaped like a tank. Based on what I have seen, Leo wouldn't have much trouble.

GraniteVision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By GraniteVision

@eredin12 said:

Cap wins

Much Stronger

He effortlessly with one arm throws Ultron 20 meters with enough force to create a 5-meter big crater in 3-meter thick concrete and Ultron still continued to fly without slowing down

No Caption Provided

He matched Spiderman in strength fight, Peter was so much struggling that he was screaming, meaning that in MCU like in the ultimate universe Cap and Spiderman are pretty comparable in strength although Peter is still little stronger the problem here is that Peter is far stronger than all ninja turtles combined

No Caption Provided

He can punch through the bulletproof shield with the causal punch, kick his shield deep Intro Ultron's body( Vibranium is not adamantium, it s not sharp, Cap shield is said that it can only so damage when thrown or kicked with enough force, without that it can hit normal humans at great speed and not cut them at all, it is blunt force weapon), same Ultron no solled 70 mm before, bullets far stronger than 50 Cal bullets that can explode heads by their sheer force and that Ultron also tanked Iron Man missiles that can destroy tanks

Cap also extremely hurt Iron Man and bloodied him through his suit and Stark has tanked tank shell with no harm, no solled Jericho missiles without even feeling anything, he also can no sell granade without feeling anything

No Caption Provided

Cap also hurt Spiderman wick casual kick, Peter could not get up for 2 seconds, same Peter no solled flying through the bulletproof glass with enough force to destroy it and tanked hits that can ragdoll buss with the same effect( not being able to get up for 2 seconds )

Faster

Cap has matched Spiderman, supersonic casual bullet timer who can easily dodge point-blank bullets yet he could not dodge Cap hits, Cap has deflected point-blank repulsor while moving at comparable speed to it and repulsors can cross 30 meters at FTE speed while moving so fast it looks like they teleport, and are far faster than Hawkeye 500 kmh arrows, so they move at bullet speed

Cap is also more skilled

He easily wins

Raphael tossed 4 ton container>>>>Anything MCU Cap has shown

70 mm?What?Are u kidding?Quinjet has minigun,and at best it is Vulkan which is 20mm.

Iron man has NEVER tanked tank shell,stop lying,it was Anti aricraft gun mounted on tank.

And Ultron was blown up by tank missile easely and has never tanked it.

And SPiderman is many time stronger than Cap.Prove to me that Cap can catch 30 ton bridge or stop speedng car or shut up

@rogueshadow he is troll and liar.Please do something

GraniteVision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol these bias MCU Wankers are so dumb

They never change

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Leo, easily...

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain America will win, he has the power of Thor.

No Caption Provided
The_Gaurdian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leo blitzes him and beats the absolute paste out of him.